Search for Roommate

Story Info
My search for roommate in All female school.
6.1k words
4
11.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:- All characters in story are 18 +

"Hey, do it properly. You might mess up the device." I heard a familiar voice. I felt a heavy weight on my chest.

"Hey, I know what I am doing. So, SHUT UP. He is going to wake up either way, and all because of your smelly ass." I heard another familiar voice.

I just woke up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a big soft ass resting on my chest, too close to my face, wearing white panties with the quote "Lick it" written on it.

I was still half asleep and expecting it to be a dream. I started to lick it.

"Ah" I heard a low moan turn into a shocked voice. "Wtf, John, do you really miss it that much?"

"Fine then, let me give you a closer look," she said while she sat on my face with her wet panty.

"Oh, like it? If you are wondering about a weird smell, this is my special panty. I wear it whenever I finger myself. This time, I didn't wash it for a week. I know, it's disgusting. But isn't licking disgusting filth your favorite fetish?" She said while taunting me.

A familiar voice, a familiar smell, a wet panty with erotic quotes, and a familiar way of choking me; judging from that, it was pretty clear who it was. Neha and Niha. The Twins.

5'5" tall identical twins with chubby figure. Their ass and boobs are so soft that the first instinct you will get after you see them is to rub your face on them.

From looks, they might look simple and innocent, but they are the most perverted people you will ever meet. They had many names in school, such as the evil twins or devil daughters. But the nickname that stuck with them the most was Pervert Sisters, and yeah, everyone, including the teacher, called them by this name.

These sisters are the most horniest girls you will ever meet. They don't care about how people think about their inappropriate habits. They can masturbate silently on the last bench during class or do it during lunch in the cafeteria. They can touch you or your food with the same wet hand and don't care about it.

Their perverted nature does not just end here. Another part of their inappropriate habit was spying. They love spying on other students or even teachers. They know everything about all the teachers and most of the students. Everything, including their sexual preference, penis size, girth, or secrets like who has a tight vagina or loose one or who likes to have anal, they know all these things either by spying or trading videos like hentai or porn. Yup, they had the best and most extensive collection of porn, which they agreed to share in exchange for our body secrets, and that's how they knew me.

I also went to them for their porn collection as I was a little curious and also too innocent as I never watched any porn or ever masturbated at that time. I didn't even see myself fully naked at that time, but lately, many of my batchmates were losing their virginity, so I was curious. When I went to them for trading, they first took me into a dark room and stripped me fully naked. Then they tied my hands and legs and even tapped my mouth so I don't scream. They took measurements of my penis, balls, girth, and my ass. I couldn't say anything except lying on the floor tied up. I was afraid. They used a dildo on my ass and stroked my penis. They made me release my first ejaculation. I moaned so loudly that even my tapped mouth was not able to stop it. I didn't understand what happened. But I just felt guilty about my pathetic state, which almost made me cry. But Niha calmed me down, taking me by surprise by licking my cum. They figured that was the first time from my moans. But then they also found an opportunity. An opportunity to introduce innocent me to the world of porn. A chance to create and manipulate the femdom fetish in me and make me fully submissive to them.

After that day, it becomes a daily routine to surrender my body to them in exchange for porn. It took me a long time to get out of their trap with the help of my crush, Divya's speech, but the damage was already done. I still have a hard time saying no to girls.

Among the twins, Niha is the mature one, which doesn't mean less dangerous. An Excellent hacker, whom, if you ever met, then there is a good chance that she might have already known a lot about you by hacking your phone and checking all your secret porn stash chats and all your search history.

On the other hand, Neha uses traditional ways of spying and manipulating people to find secrets.

"Hey, don't move, or it will shock him. Just let me hack it properly." Niha said.

"Fine," said Neha, still sitting on my face. I tried to move my hands and legs, but they were tied. I was struggling to breathe, but Neha was not moving her wet ass. Finally, I lost patience and bit her on the ass.

"Ah, wtf, John!" She screamed from the pain and peed a little on my face as she fell from the bed and peed all over the floor. After finally being released from her big ass, I took a deep breath.

"Wtf, John! You don't have to bite it. You could have just signaled me." Neha said, still in pain and now lying on her piss.

"Wasn't my fault. You tied my hand and legs and almost suffocated me with your dirty ass, and what the hell are you doing anyway?" I shouted angrily

"Wow, when did you become so rude to us? That tomboy Divya really did number on you. Never mind; for now, you just need to know that we are here to help each other," said Niha, not even fazed by what had just happened. He just continued to hack my cage.

"Admin access granted," a notification came to her device.

"Oh, finally, we were sitting here for almost 2 hours," said Niha, finally looking up and disconnecting her mobile from my cage.

"So John, How are you? It's been almost a year since our lovely private incident. By the way, your penis looks cute when shaved. Just like when we saw it the first time. Too bad it still didn't grow."

Niha said, now examining my dick with her pinky.

"So, We heard you met our mother on a maintenance day," Niha said, leaving my dick and shifting her focus on me.

"You know, there is a reason sometimes people call us devil's daughters, and it is not just because we are little evil; it's because she is the real sadistic bitch. We just inherited some of her qualities, so you should try to stay away from her. Anyway, we have hacked your device, and now we can perform all the actions that an admin can. You know, make you cum or even shock you." She said while letting out an evil smirk. "Don't worry, we won't do that as it records all logs, but we can give you a little reward by unlocking some luxury service in your device if you do some work for us."

My all hands were tied and she now had admin privileges on my cage so I didn't had any choice and also I knew that at the time like this making enemies would be really dangerous.

"Fine, I accept the deal but no playing with the device or sharing any data with anyone." I sounded like making a proper deal but I really didn't had any choice.

"Okay then," she stood up and untied me. "hey, Neha, stand up. Oh, that's disgusting. Why are you still lying on the floor and even on your pee."

"My ass hurts; I think I might be bleeding," She said in a crying tone.

Somehow, she stood up and looked at me completely untied; then she saw my erection. She raised her hand in anger and punched my balls with full force. I screamed in pain and fell from the bed to the same peed floor.

"You don't deserve that erection and that floor; I am not going to clean it." She said, still in anger.

She tried to kick me again but Niha held her back as I was still lying on her piss, still in pain.

"OK, John, we are leaving. By the way, you still haven't chosen your roommate, right? Great, we can shift with you. It would be so fun to run experiments on you for 24 hours straight," Niha said with her greedy eyes. Goodbye, John."

After they left, I was able to stand up. I remembered now. I need to have at least one roommate. If I don't, then they will allot roommates randomly, and I know those twins will going to take it. I can't live with twins, not just because of their bullying but also their weird living style. The twins are obsessed with staying as a copy of each other. They might have different skill sets and personalities, but their figure, dresses, hairstyles, and everything else are the same. To keep it that way, they do almost everything together. They eat the same amount of food and water. They even pee or poop together. They even masturbate together. They even had the same boyfriend. That does sound sexy, but it was torture for him. After a month, the boyfriend left the school crying. None of us know what actually happened.

While going through the corridors, I kept thinking about who to make my roommate so I could get rid of twins. I can't make Lisa because she sticks to the rules. Usually, I would have chosen anyone, but I needed someone who did not fear twins.

Suddenly, I felt a strong kick on my balls from behind. I screamed in pain and fell. I turned around while still lying on the ground; three girls were standing. I didn't recognize them.

"Grab his Hand," the middle girl said, ordering the other two.

At her command, the girls grabbed my hand to stop me from protecting my nuts.

The middle girl slowly came closer to me and lifted my skirt.

"Oh, what a cute little worm our popular sissy has." she said while grabbing my balls in her hand. "You don't remember us, do you?" She asked while slowly tightening her grip around my ball

"Of course, you don't remember us; you were the popular guy at school. Topper and smart, but now, look at your state. You have no idea how much we used to get taunted and punished just because Mr. Topper used to score the highest. Those punishments, it was just a reason from that pervert teacher to touch our ass." She ranted about her villain's origin story while tightening her grip.

"Hey, I understand your problem," I tried to calm her down but still couldn't remember her face. "but isn't that teacher the bad guy? He tried to take advantage--" I screamed as she increased pressure on my balls.

"No, you are the reason for the humiliation. You set a high standard for exams, so we can't avoid him, and now you will go through a similar humiliation." She said as she lifted her skirt and released my balls." Now lick it, and a warning, I haven't washed it, not even after having sex with my boyfriend. So, lick it."

I came close to her vagina while other girls were laughing. She was not kidding. Her vagina smelled terrible. I did not want to lose family jewels, so I tried to lick it. As I started licking her vagina.

"Oh, and here is another surprise for you." She said as she started peeing on my mouth directly.

After licking the vagina of Lisa and the twins so many times, it didn't disgust me anymore. I have a problem that I like to follow girl's orders and can't refuse them. Thanks to the twins' manipulation, I love getting dominated by girls and licking their filthy places. But not of a bitch. I can't just lick things off random strangers.

As she continued to pee on my face, instead of feeling good as usual, I started to feel angry. Other girls were holding my hands. Still, I collected all my energy to act and bit her on her vagina. She fell on the floor screaming and peeing on the floor while the remaining girls who were holding me ran to her to check up on her. I took advantage of the opportunity and ran from there.

"Go catch him. This time, I am gonna crush his ball for real." She ordered her bitches to run after me.

I kept running, still feeling a little pain in my balls, but I was running for life till I reached the shared washroom. I heard them still coming, so I ran and hid inside the toilet stall. Finally, I let out a sigh. But suddenly, I felt a hand from behind grabbing my balls.

"Give me one good reason not to crush it, Sissy." I heard a familiar voice.

I awkwardly turned around as she still did not let out of my balls.

It was Divya. It turned out she was using the toilet at that time. She was sitting naked from down and wearing a tight shirt without a bra, fully exposing her cleavage.

"Divya, what are you doing here? Don't you recognize me?" I got a little happy but still frightened as she had a hold of my balls.

"Oh, you are John. So you are that sissy I was hearing about. Twins personal pet," She said

"Hey!" I tried to shout angrily, but her grip on my jewels put me in my place. "Hey!" I said, lowering my voice. "I was not their pet; it was just that they used to take advantage of me. But you were the reason. Because of your speech, I finally got the motivation to get out of their control."

"Oh, how cute, but it still doesn't explain why you are here?" She said again, tightening her grip

"Hey, Hey, I didn't have any ill intentions. I was just hiding from my bullies." I said nervously

"What a loser," She said as she released my crotch. "Go, I am not hearing anything from outside." She said while continuing with her business. But I didn't move.

"What now?, going to watch me poop." She said angrily

"I need a favor from you if you don't mind," I said as I finally got an idea to make my life a little easier.

Divya is a 5'10" tall girl with a tomboy personality. Her parents raised her as a boy, and most of her life just lived with boys. After growing up, she might wear skirts but still acts like a boy. She doesn't wear a bra or even panties till she has a ladies' problem. She lives in an unhygienic way, like not washing clothes for long or not taking a bath, and always smells sweaty. She wears a shirt like the boys from her group; two to three buttons open, showing her full cleavage. She sits like them by spreading her legs and not caring about how much view she is giving us. For other girls, she might be disgusting, but for us looking at her almost exposed c cup boobs and her hairy vagina was like a blessing.

Most of the time, her group was famous for wrestling. And these wrestling matches of hers were a treat for our eyes. Her sweaty breasts jiggling while fighting or her skirt revealing her secrets while fighting was the reason she was a crush of every boy in school.

The best part is that she is always aware of the boner we used to get from her, not just us but also the person she is fighting, which she used to take advantage of by grabbing them. After every fight, it was pretty clear how she won after seeing the boy's wet pants.

Aside from her almost barbaric behavior, she was a really good person at heart, although she was also kind of a little dumb. When she first time saw how twins used to manipulate me. She was really pissed. She didn't help me directly, but she gave me a big speech about how I should act more like a man and not a submissive sissy, and somehow, she got through to me.

"What favor? Why would I do any favor for you? Just go to your room. I need to concentrate on my business," she said now, even less interested in me.

"Okay, then, how about a deal? I know about your problem. You don't like living with girls, and I want to get rid of twins. So how about you become my roommate?" I said, now almost confident that she would accept

She started to think and then slowly checked me from my top to my skirt to my heels.

"You look more girly than most of the girls in these schools." She said, mocking me.

"Yeah, because I am required to be in such a state by school rules, but inside, I am still the same me," I defended.

"You smell like urine." She mocked me again

"Thanks to my bullies. Okay, then, how about this? I become submissive to you. I will do all your chores and homework, wash your clothes, and even give you unlimited pleasure service with my tongue. In return, you become my roommate and save me from my bullies." I said

She started to think about the offer. "Okay, I will consider it, but first, I need to check something." She said while lifting my skirt and sniffing my dick.

Then slowly, she opened her mouth and took out her tongue, which was bigger than my flaccid penis. Slowly, she inserted her tongue inside my foreskin. I started to moan as she kept rubbing her tongue inside my foreskin like she was tasting it.

"Wow, what a manly moan," She said in a sarcastic tone while taking my penis out of her mouth, to my disappointment. "Fine, at least some part of you taste like a man. So yeah, I can work with it. But I will also have some conditions. We will discuss it in my room, and yeah, it's my room now. Now, go outside and at least have a shower and get rid of that urine smell." She said

" Oh, thanks," I said excitedly, not even thinking about what her conditions would be. I got out of her bathroom stall.

I took a quick shower with clothes on. When I came back, I saw her waiting for me, completely nude. She was standing with the wall's support in corridors while checking on her mobile. Her sexy figure could even put an athlete to shame. Other girls were staring at her while passing through corridors, but she was too busy on her phone to care about it. I came closer to her and asked her the reason for her new fashion choice.

"Oh well, yours are wet, right? And I don't like wearing clothes. So wear them." She said

"What? Don't be stupid. I can wear a new one in my room." I said

"No, we don't have time. I have some surprise coming for you, and for that, we are going to the parlor, lady." She ordered in a serious tone this time.

I heard a rumor about her not liking to wear heavy clothes, but this was on another level. I got inside the washroom again and started changing clothes. It was just a shirt and skirt, not much to wear.

While checking her shirt, I could smell her perfume as I tried to sniff the armpit area of the shirt, which had a scent mixed with perfume, and her sweat, which seemed disgusting but still gave me a raging boner. After that, I sniffed her skirt, which had the same smell, which I guessed was because of sweat from her hips when she sat. After wearing the clothes, I went back to her.

"Oh, again, got the boner. You sniff it, Didn't you?" She teased me. Before I could deny she came closer to me and grabbed my penis under the skirt and said, "Don't worry, I know you sniffed them because I do the same with boys' clothes," and wiped precum with her finger and sucked them.

"Now, let's go." She said, giving me a little spank on my balls

As we passed, all the girls stared at us, but none of them had the guts to say anything because of Divya's reputation.

"Why are we going there? Do you want to fix your hair? Or makeup." I asked

"You do know that lady is not just famous for her makeup and grooming skills. She also has other things. Just have some patience," she explained as she picked up the pace. It was pretty clear from her pointy nipples how excited she was.

As we entered the parlor, the lady was standing as usual, wearing the same old saree as last time, and this time also, it was transparent.

"Divya, our frequent customer." She said with a happy expression, which seemed weird after the last interaction.

"Hey auntie, wow, you look more and more young every day," Divya said while hugging her. Maybe it was a usual hug, but from my angle, it felt like I was watching it in slow motion. How their breast pressed each other and asses jiggled a little while hugging each other was a treat for my eyes.

"Are they ready? We don't really have time," Divya asked

"Oh, yes, you even forgot to wear clothes." She said while mocking her. "Come guys, customers are here." She shouted towards the backroom

Her ladyboy employees came running outside, and all stood in line. All of them were wearing skirts and shirts. I still can't believe how cute, sexy, and girly they look till you see their boner.

"Alright, guys. Lady is here for a good strap-on, so you know the drill." She said in a strict tone, almost sounding like a military officer

12