Search for Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Attention, sissies, Stand at ease" All of them followed her in unison. "Now, show the lady your erection. You have 30 seconds."

The moment she ordered. All of them lifted their skirt with their hands. They spat on the other hand and started stroking their penis in unison. In just 30 seconds, they all were erect. I couldn't believe how big all of them were. The smallest was around 7, according to the tag on his skirt, which was double mine.

"Let me give you a just a quick summary." Divya started explaining the situation to me. "The parlor lady, also my aunt, is also famous for selling unique sex toys for women. One of the items I came here to buy is a strap-on which they make identical to the erect penis of the ladyboys." She came closer to me. "and today, I am here to buy one to fuck your ass," she said while touching my ass.

I tried to get away, but she didn't let me go.

"No, you remember I said there will be some conditions, and this is one of them, and you are going to follow it because I know that one of your bullies is twins, so you really can't back down from this." She said now, sounding scary.

"Now, Divya, select one." the lady said

Divya released my ass and moved closer to them, and started examining dicks one by one. She ignored the guy with 7-inch and started checking others. The more she moved closer to the bigger size, the more pain I felt in my ass. She then held the one with 12 inches and looked at me. Even though I was scared, my pennis was fully erect.

"Nah, it's too thin," she said while moving on to others. One by one, she rejected everything until she found one with 9 inches, but it was so thick that she couldn't even close her hand around it.

"I can test them right." She asked the lady

"Yes, they are identical to the real deal. You can test them, but not more than three strokes." She answered with a smile. She looked almost proud of Divya's choice.

Divya turned around and bent down without wasting any time. "Come on, let's see how good you are." She said to the 9-inch guy.

The scene didn't faze him like it was an everyday situation for him. He just grabbed her ass and slowly started to push his penis in her ass. Divya's attitude completely changed from the usual cocky to a submissive slut. As he pushed forward, she closed her eyes and was completely lost in pleasure.

"Ah, mmmm. It has been so long." She mumbled with closed eyes.

As he humped her the other two times, she didn't feel any pain, but it seemed like she was dying for him to fuck her faster. After the last one, he took his out and stood back in his place. Divya didn't move, still expecting him to fuck her more.

"That's enough for testing Divya. The type of service you are expecting from him is costly. So stand up" the lady said as scolding her.

Divya, now disappointed she, stood up. Her pussy was already started leaking. It was pretty clear how much she liked it.

"Take this," as the other sissy bought her the double-ended strap-on. Still, with a sad face, she accepted it without saying anything.

"At least help me wear it," Divya said

"Hey, you really gonna enter the hostel like this? What will others think?" I asked

"Don't worry. They will understand and not disturb us when our room is noisy," she said, massaging her strap-on.

Later, as sissy helped her put the strap-on. He was first inserting the inner end of the strap-on into her vagina. Divya almost screamed as she was clearly taking this size for the first time. The inner side of the strap-on was 4 inches smaller, but it was still really thick. After wearing it, it looked too awkward on her. As she walked, the remaining 9 inches, which was outside of her strap-on and meant to fuck me, was bouncing violently. The more it bounced, the more I felt scared for my ass. As we got inside the hostel, the girls stared at us like before, but this time, they were giggling.

"Oh, my, tonight things will be boisterous." I heard some girls talking while giggling in the corridors

Divya was not listening as she was too focused on her new dick. She kept spanking it and was enjoying it when it bounced.

As we entered the room, she started examining my room.

"Hey, join our bed horizontly." She ordered while massaging her strap-on and rubbing her spit on it. "Don't worry. I will explain the reason with my remaining conditions."

Her remaining conditions won't be good either, and weirdly joining the bed made that pretty clear.

"Okay, now listen to my conditions,

The first condition, I will stay nude in the room, and you should not have a problem with it.

The second condition, we will sleep together, but you will stay under a blanket while using my vagina as a pillow. You will lick it till I stop you, and it should not matter if I fart and smelly down there; you will not stop. We have already joined the bed accordingly.

The third condition, I am not good with alarms, so you are going to wake me up by licking my pussy and making me cum every morning.

The fourth condition is that you will help me with my studies.

Fifth condition, you will be my loyal servant who would even scratch my butt if I feel itchy, and in return, I will keep bullies away from you.

The last condition, as long as the app mentioned, your ass is peggable. I will peg you, and you will not stop me. It doesn't matter if you are busy with something."

She now pushed me on my bed.

"Now, you have seen many porns, so you know the position. Now be a good boy and get in facedown doggy pose." She ordered

I did as she said.

She took out the butt plug out of my ass.

"It can't be out for long, or it will shock me," I said, still lying in an awkward position.

"As I have been told, but I have a solution for that." She said as she took out the butt plug, still connected to my cage, and put it in her butt.

"Butt plug disconnected. Butt plug connected" notification came on my phone.

"See, everything is fine; now stay still." She said while spat on my ass and started rubbing it. Then directly, she began to put three fingers inside my ass.

"Wow, your ass is already used to it. Then i should start with the big gun." She said, now starting to insert the strap-on inside me.

It gave me a weird feel as it touched me. According to the parlor lady, it was identical to that lady boy's penis. I was already used to the dildos inside my ass, thanks to my first day with my mistress and maintenance people, but this one was too thick, almost double the diameter of those dildos.

I screamed as she put it inside me. I felt like it was tearing my ass apart. But I heard some giggle from outside. It was clear that girls from outside could hear us and enjoyed our conversation. Divya didn't care but kept pushing inside. I felt even more pain as it entered my ass. I screamed, but she kept pushing till she was at least 5 inches inside me.

"Now, John. You are going to hate me, but just handle the pain for 2,3 minutes, and then you will get used to it," she warned me.

Before I could say, she pushed two more inches inside me, but faster this time. Now she started to hump me faster, a lot faster than that sissy who humped her. I couldn't handle the pain. This time, she took it all out and put some lube from a bottle instead of using her saliva and again inserted it. She didn't do it slowly this time but started pushing it faster. This time, It didn't feel as painful as before. Lube was cold; it calmed me down and made me feel good. Divya started to get wet from the other side of the dildo. As she had control over the situation, so more pleasure she felt, more faster she humped me. As time passed, I started to feel more pleasure or even more better.

"Faster,ah, ah, Faster." I couldn't control what was coming out of my mouth. I was not the only one moaning. She was starting to moan, too.

You are liking it, hmm, John?." She was moaning and also breathing fast.

She started to hump faster as she reached closer to orgasm. I could feel my fully 3.5-inch erect penis bouncing along with my balls. On the other hand, Divya was sweating like crazy, and I could feel her sweat falling on my back. As we reached closer to orgasm, we both were moaning loudly. We could still hear giggling from outside, but we were too lost.

Finally, I started to come closer to reaching orgasm but instead got a big electric shock on my penis because of fail-safe. I screamed in pain.

This time, I was not the only one who felt shocked. Divya had my butt plug on, so she also felt the shock, but it was at low intensity, so it gave her pleasure instead and made her cum. As she cummed as she started to hump me faster. I was already flaccid and done with the pain, but she kept fucking my ass, and finally, she reached orgasm.

"Ah, that." She tried to speak but had a hard time forming words. "that was so good but a lot exhausting." She said as she fell over my back with her strap-on still inside me.

"By the way, what was that shock?" She asked

"That was the fail-safe, so I can't have an orgasm, I said, still in pain. "Now take it out; I think we are done for today."

"No, you huff-huff, are you forgetting my conditions? I will peg you as much as I want." She said, still breathing fast. So, we wait for 30 minutes like this and start again.

She started with 7 inches inside me, but by morning, she was using a full 9 inches of strap-on inside me. She took a break for 15 min to 1 hour after every orgasm she had, then again continued. For the whole night, she might have given me at least 15 shocks. The entire night, I either screamed in pain or moaned loudly because of the little pleasure I felt from time to time.

As the First week passed, I became closer to all of my friends.

With Lisa, I was finally able to show her porn and try new things. I felt a little guilty about introducing such an ideal role model of school to such material. But looking at such a dominant person to beg for more orgasm made me ignore that. I might give her an orgasm with my tongue, but still, I had more control over her.

The parlor lady gave me some training sessions on walking or acting like a girl, which was awkward when she asked her ladyboys to help me. Looking at their bonner, it was obvious that they were enjoying me.

With evil twins, my friendship was okay, mainly because of Divya. But they still gave me tasks in exchange for unlocking luxury services on my cage. Their tasks felt ethically wrong sometimes, but as long as they paid me, I completed them without asking any questions.

With Divya, I become her best friend. We bath together, watched movie together or even watched porn together. We become too close to each other in sharing that during movie marathon we prefer drink each other pee so we don't have to go outside to pee. Only problem with her was she pegged me a lot. By end of week, I even got used to getting electric shock on my penis.

But one week has passed today, and finally, I have my first class. I am excited about it, as all the teachers from the old school were the same, but this particular teacher, Miss Jyoti, was my favorite. Once, I heard a rumor that she was interested in little feminine men, which I never understood at that time, but now I appreciate not only her type but also that I am her type.

"Hey, I already cummed; why is it taking this long for you?" Divya asked while fucking my ass

"I told you before I am not in the mood; if you are done, just leave it," I growled.

"Yeah, but it is not complete till it shocks my butt. I like those small electric shocks in my ass." She said

"But I don't. They may be small for you but they are really big for my penis." I said

"Fine, I will fuck for ten more min then." She said while continuing to peg me

So, as I was saying, yeah, Miss Jyoti was a crush of the whole school, from students to teachers. The best thing I loved about her was when she used to spank my naked butt in front of the entire class as a punishment. Sometimes, I intentionally used to work badly just so she could spank me. But now I am an adult and still waiting for her to spank my butt with her soft hands. OH SHIT

"Oh shit, Divya, ah, stopped it. I am gonna cum." I begged.

"Not a chance." She said as she increased the pace.

As I reach close to orgasm, the device sends a strong electric shock to my ball sack and penis.

She finally stopped and fell over me, exhausted as I screamed in pain.

"that's the stuff." She said while enjoying her electric shock in her butt.

12