All Comments on 'Searching'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

Maybe post "Change" before you post the sequel.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

for hindsight2020, these stories are a few years old. perhaps edited with a clean up.

Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Where is “Change”?

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt9 months agoAuthor

"Change" posted at the same time as the others but somehow got deleted later in the day by the admin of this site. It should be available shortly.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt9 months agoAuthor

When the story was edited to correct a few typos, it was resubmitted as a single post instead of by chapters.

txcrackertxcracker9 months ago
Excellant !

Love it ! As with the rest of the series . On to the next .

Thanks for the read 5*'s as usual !

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

They just unbelievably keep getting better with each story in this series! 5/5, again. Thanks so much for these!

GrandpaGDJGrandpaGDJ6 months ago

My. apologies, IOS 17.1.1 will not let me rate your writing please accept 5 stars for the whole trilogy thus far. Keep up the good work. I loved Heavy Traffic too!

MkflowMkflow5 months ago

You have great stories. They should be made into movies.....but a

380 bullet is the same size as a 9mm. The casing is just smaller. Now I can get back to finishing the story.

MkflowMkflow5 months ago

Love the part where the AG wants Katie arrested for shooting a POS. Typical California and you nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Great story.

Thanks,

Mike R.

alexetlaurealexetlaure3 months ago

Great story and plot 5 stars or more

JimDiamondJimDiamond3 months ago

The story of Andrew Carmichael and his life being what it was due to the discrimination of being a poor "White" was particularly interesting to me. Though to many it would sound "Politically Incorrect"! I grew up much the same as him and experienced the same discrimination. Though a quarter Native I appear to be White and have an Anglo name. Though I had grown up in utter poverty in a sharecropper's tar paper shack of a house after military service I managed to get into a University. A friend came from the East Coast and was as "Wasp" as five generations of East Coast Puritan heritage with wealth could make him, BUT in that heritage, one of his great-great-grandmothers had managed to marry a white guy from Spain. So he had inherited a Hispanic surname. We both applied for a scholarship that was offered by one of the major private universities. Though my grade point average was almost forty points higher and I was from a poverty background he received that scholarship. I received only that $100 a month the VA gave for having participated in a war. Still, I managed to work my way through college. Only to find that the discrimination would continue. On two occasions I did phone interviews after my resume or curriculum vitae was reviewed. My Sharecropper background and lower-class Southern accent caused delight and assurances that my hiring was just a formal matter of meeting the "Board". At each of those meetings someone actually in surprise exclaimed, "But he is White!" After a very hostile few minutes, and some embarrassment by some, each time I was they would be continuing their search and get back to me. I can assure you that some of the most discriminated against people in America are "White" males from impoverished families with Anglo last names. My diatribe finished I must say I enjoy reading your fine stories and give you a five-star rating for all I have read of your series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...

SIMILAR Stories