All Comments on 'Searching for Amarillo Pt. 01'

by Jorunn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jorunn, outstanding work! You have me invested in this love story btwn Texas & Amarillo. Thank you! 5*

JorunnJorunn7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous. Next part is in draft, and I still have many more ideas for where these two will end up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If the sequels are as good as this part, there is much to anticipate.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Interesting how she didn't need to return to the forest? 4.5*

JorunnJorunn7 months agoAuthor

Thanks all for your comments. And for Demosthenes384bc - The cabin is still located within the forest, which is the source of the Huldras energy. I could not find anything that prohibits Huldras from entering buildings, and indeed, there are stories of Huldras (once they lose their tails) of moving into villages and living as 'humans'. In the next part, Amarillo will step outside her forest, and we will learn what happens to her when she does.

linnearlinnear7 months ago

This was easier to read than part one and I enjoyed it just as much as part one.

mitchawamitchawa4 months ago

Nicely done. Interesting story, plot, detail, dialogue, events, and adventures, but few adverse situations after the ride through the snow. Still a story hard to put down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJorunn@Jorunn
87 Followers
A poet at heart, and writer of stories; of love, romance and nature's glories. There is some of me in all of my stories. I am a Huldra, a Shield-Maiden, and a Valkyrie. Jorunn Skaldmaer is an historical figure, one of the only known female Skaldic poets, and worked in the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES