Searching for Amarillo Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We left the store and Texas said to me, "I look like an American cowboy in Norway, but you are now invisible."

I shrieked and held up my hand in front of me. "I can see my fingers and see my hand! Texas! Can you still see me? Has some dark magic made me disappear?"

"No, no, no," laughed Texas. "In those clothes, you blend in perfectly with all the other beautiful Norwegian women we pass, all similarly clad, with clear skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and their natural stunning beauty."

I frowned at Texas until he added, "But, of course, you are the most beautiful of all!"

"That's better," I replied.

**********

Chapter 2-7 - Fishballs

**********

Texas and I were hungry, and rather than eat in a restaurant, I suggested we get hot dogs from a convenience store.

Texas scoffed, "Not exactly fine Norwegian cuisine."

I replied, "If you prefer, we might be able to find some fishballs."

"No, no, no. That's all right. Hot dogs sound good to me."

"Norwegians eat more hot dogs than people in almost every other country. We call them Pølse, and often wrap them in a flat bread called lompe. You'll like it, because it looks like a tortilla."

I ordered one for Texas with mustard, ketchup, and fried onions. I asked for mine with rekesalat.

When Texas saw his hot dog he asked, "Where's the rest of the bun? The hot dog is sticking way out both ends of this lompe thing."

"That's how we serve them here. We take pride in the quality of our sausages. You can get them made of many different kinds of meat, such as reindeer. Take a bite of just the hot dog."

He did, and said, "It is good. What did you get on your hot dog?"

"I got my favorite topping, shrimp salad."

Texas laughed and said, "Only Norwegians could figure out how to eat seafood on a hot dog. In Texas, we have something called corn dogs. We dip the hot dog into a corn meal batter and then deep fry it. That's mighty good eating."

I had another reason for picking hot dogs for lunch, and now was the time. My hot dog hung out from the ends of my lompe by about 8 centimeters, almost as long as one of my fingers. I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around the exposed hot dog, and drew it deeper into my mouth. Then I slowly pulled it out. Texas stared at me, so I repeated the motion on the bare meat.

"You have an interesting way of eating a hot dog," said Texas.

I partially unwrapped the lompe to expose the shrimp salad, extended my tongue, then lapped at the creamy filling, being sure to leave a thin white coating above my upper lip.

"Mmmmm, good," I said.

I opened my mouth again, and partially took in some of the hot dog. Then I made a show of slowly raking the exposed hot dog with my teeth. Almost at the end of the hot dog, I partially bit down with my teeth, then tore off a piece of the hot dog with a shake of my head. Texas watched me intently, and no longer payed any attention to his own hot dog. I chewed the hot dog slowly within my closed mouth, spreading and puckering my lips.

"How about we finish these hot dogs and go see if our room is ready at the hotel," said Texas, the bulge at the front of his trousers revealing his true intentions.

I hurriedly took several bites of my hot dog, and discarded the rest, while Texas finished his. He took my hand, and we walked briskly to the hotel.

**********

Chapter 2-8 - The Big Bed

**********

Texas and I arrived back at the Dansende Fe, and our room was ready. When we opened the door, I saw the biggest bed I had ever seen. Texas said it was a King-sized bed. I ran and jumped on it, spreading my arms, and landing as if I were diving into a lake. The bed was very soft, and the edges went well beyond my outstretched arms.

"It is such a big bed, Texas! Do we have to share it with anyone else?"

"No, Amarillo, it is all ours for tonight."

"How will I find you when we turn off the lights?"

"Don't worry, I'll find you!" laughed Texas.

I got off the bed and removed my clothes. "Take your clothes off and come over and lay down!" I yelped.

Texas did as I asked, but kept his knickers on. As he lay on the bed, he adjusted a pillow behind his head. "Comfy," he said.

I glanced at his bulge, then straddled one of his legs. Reaching down, I began rubbing his cock with one finger, right through his knickers. Keeping it contained, I switched between outlining his cock with my finger and squeezing it with my entire hand.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Very!" he replied.

I ran my hands over my torso, rubbing my breasts in a teasing manner, and reached down to draw Texas' attention to my pussy. I turned around to face away from him, and stretched my leg out to straddle both of his, then settled my pussy onto the bulge in his knickers. His cock rested between my legs, pressing against my pussy, as I slowly ground myself against him. Texas reached out and gently squeezed my bum cheeks.

I turned around to face Texas, and knelt beside him. Grabbing the waistband of his knickers, I pulled them down to expose his nearly erect cock. Leaning forward, I wrapped my right hand around his cock, and brought it to my lips. Using my hand to guide him, I licked just the tip, then took head of his cock into my mouth and began sucking. Texas was now fully erect.

Standing up on the bed, I squatted over his cock. I reached behind me and through my legs to grasp his cock, then guided it into me. With Texas securely inside me, I released my hand and used it to balance myself as I leaned back. My pussy moved up and down the length of his shaft, enjoying the exquisite sensations as he stretched me out. My fluids were flowing freely, and his cock easily glided within me. Texas began breathing harder.

I leaned forward and reached in front of me, grabbing his cock again. It was slick, so I began stroking it with my hand, up and down the length of his shaft, pressing the head against my pussy. Texas couldn't hold back. "Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Uhhhh!" He shot a load onto my hairy pussy, but I kept stroking, and three more smaller loads followed.

"What got you so excited, so quickly?" I asked.

"Shrimp salad," he laughed. "You know what you did to me."

"I do," I replied. "Seduction is something Huldras are very good at."

"You're the best," said Texas.

I turned around to face away from Texas, pushed his legs apart, then reached beneath me to grasp his still erect cock. I rubbed him against me before guiding his cock into my pussy, then began slowly moving up and down as I rode his cock. It felt so wonderful. I would stop every so often and just sit back on his hips, his cock fully inside me, to enjoy it.

I could feel his cock start to soften, so I knew I had to move quickly. I rose up and squatted over Texas once more, keeping his cock inside me, as his legs came together. I was now able to move more freely, and much faster, and I bounced rapidly up and down on his cock. I began breathing hard, and moans escaped my lips. "Mmmm, Ohhhm, Ahhh!"

"Ahhh! Oooh!" I threw my head back and looked up at the ceiling, then closed my eyes as my orgasm hit. How many times have I made love to Texas? How can each time be better than the last! I savored the sensations for a moment, before slowly lifting myself off Texas, and letting his cock slip out of me.

I turned once again to face him, and saw his cock lying flat against his lower stomach. Straddling him once more, I allowed his mostly flaccid cock to remain there, and let my slick pussy glide slowly over it as I looked into his eyes.

"Big beds are nice," I said.

"We can stay here all night, if you want," said a hopeful Texas.

"No," I replied. "The man with the guitar gave us tickets, and we should use them."

"You're right, Amarillo."

Texas and I cuddled on the big bed for the rest of the afternoon. Just looking at each other, kissing, and saying how much we loved each other. This was our last day together, and I could not imagine any better way to spend it.

**********

Chapter 2-9 - Meat Cakes

**********

It was time to get up and go to dinner, and then to the concert. Since it would be cold, I put on my wool sweater, then put my white tunic over top. When in the forest, the tunic by itself would keep me warm, as I was also able to draw energy from the forest. But my forest was far away, and the only energy I was able to draw was a smaller amount from the earth itself. I needed my sweater, hat, and scarf tonight.

Texas and I walked to a small pub and ordered dinner. We each got a Ringnes beer and Kjøttkaker i brun saus. Texas knew of Swedish meatballs, but I told him with national pride that Norwegian meatballs were much better. They are larger, and we call them meat cakes instead of meat balls. They are served with brown gravy instead of cream gravy. The plates arrived, the meat cakes accompanied by mushy peas, hard boiled potatoes, and lingonberry jam.

Texas took several bites before he spoke, "These are really good. I even bet people in Texas would like this, except for the green stuff."

It was a hearty dinner, and we would need all of it, as we would be outside in the cold, dark night air at the concert.

**********

Chapter 2-10 - Valhalla

**********

There was light snow falling as we approached the amphitheater. The walkway was lined with blazing torches, the flames flicking red, orange, and yellow, reflecting off the surrounding snow. The plain white ice walls of the amphitheater that we had seen earlier now lit with green, pink, red, and purple.

"Those are the colors of the Northern Lights," I yelped to Texas.

As we got closer, the burning torches melded into the dramatic uplighting of the smooth, glistening walls. "This must be what Valhalla looks like," I told Texas.

After showing our tickets, the usher led us toward the front, close to the stage. Just like the walls, I was surprised to see the ice instruments lit up.

"Look at the instruments, Texas, it must be some kind of magic!"

"A wise Huldra once told me there is no such thing as magic. But they do look magical. I am guessing they have embedded small LED lights inside the instruments or attached to the outside of them."

There was no roof on the amphitheater, and it was still snowing, so I looked up. I could not see the flakes falling until they came into the light. When they did, it looked like they magically appeared just above us. How incredible everything looked!

**********

Chapter 2-10 - The Coolest Concert

**********

After the audience was seated, the concert leader walked onto the stage, and in several languages welcomed everyone to the 'Coolest Concert on Earth'. He went behind the xylophone, tinted with green lights, and began playing, tapping the blocks of shaped ice with just his gloved fingers. The surprising tones were crystal clear, and his melodic rhythms filled the amphitheater.

As he played, another musician walked onto the stage carrying a violin with blue lighting and began playing. Several others followed, their instruments a rainbow of color. Then a woman walked up to a microphone and began singing a haunting ethereal song in Norwegian, adding her long fairy-like notes.

Throughout the rest of the evening, musicians would enter and leave the stage, warm their fingers, then rejoin to play with others or to do solos. On some songs, two singers appeared, harmonizing with each other. The sounds were unbelievable, yet had to be believed, because they were happening. If this was the definition of something magical, then this concert truly was.

The musicians began playing another song, and their singer began singing in the old Norse language. Somehow, I remembered this song from my past. A dancer appeared, dressed in all white, and in front of the stage moved slowly and rhythmically to the music. The way she moved her arms and body was fairy-like. I could not resist, so I stood up, and joined her.

The dancer gave me a surprised look, but kept dancing as the music continued. After I repeated her last few movements, she nodded. We danced together as I mirrored her movements. The music, the singing, and the dancing, it was such fun!

When the music stopped, the audience showed their appreciation, and the leader spoke to us. He announced there was a young couple who had gotten married earlier today. He asked them to stand up, be recognized, and the audience cheered. Then, he told us there would be an intermission to allow the musicians to set up for the second half of the performance.

**********

Chapter 2-11 - Intermission

**********

Texas went to get us both a hot drink, and I walked over to the newlyweds. The bride wore a simple white dress, with a crown of dried flowers. The crown was not unlike the fresh flowers I wear in my hair during the summer. When it was my turn to greet them, I asked about the flowers.

The bride said, "You dance very well. I would have liked to have worn fresh flowers, but they are hard to find in a small town this time of year."

I said, "Let me help!" I touched the crown of flowers, summoned nature's energy, and restored them to back to fresh.

The surprised groom asked, "What just happened? Are you some kind of magician?"

"No, I am a Huldra."

The surprised bride looked at me and said, "My gran would tell me stories about Huldras. I never thought they were real. Can we get a photo with you?"

"Sure," I replied.

Just then, a female voice from behind us interrupted. I turned and saw a beautiful blonde approaching, along with a bearded man.

"You should not take her photo. I was once a Huldra. We must not let anyone prove that Huldras exist, or people will go out into the forests and try to capture us. It is not enough now that you believe?"

The bride replied, "You are right. One day, I want to tell stories of the 'hidden folk' to our children. If the mystery is revealed, then the magic of those stories will be lost."

I offered my congratulations to the bride and groom, then stepped aside to let others take their turn. I was curious about the other Huldra.

I asked, "You said you were once a Huldra. How can that be?"

The other Huldra replied, "My name is Eyja, and this is my husband, Lars. I left my forest, got married, and we now live in Bergen."

I asked her, "What about your forest? Who is watching over it?"

Eyja replied, "Does a forest not renew itself after a fire or avalanche? Does not the birch tree drop seed pods every year? I told my forest I was leaving, and it renewed itself, creating a new Huldra to replace me. Perhaps we can talk more tomorrow. Where are you staying?"

"We are staying at the Dansende Fe Hotel in town."

"I know this place," Eyja responded. "We are staying there as well. Let's meet for breakfast tomorrow, say eight o'clock?"

I was curious about what Eyja had told me. "That sounds wonderful," I replied.

As Eyja and her husband moved back to their seats, an older man approached me.

"I work for the Norwegian government in the Ministry of Climate and Environment. I'm sorry, but I overheard you talking with the bride and groom. Are you really a Huldra?"

I nodded.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I always knew your kind existed. I have some interesting news for you."

He told me about something the Ministry had planned, and then I asked if they might do one more thing for me, and he said he would. Just then, Texas returned with our hot drinks.

The man from the Ministry said, "Pleasure talking with you, enjoy the rest of the show."

Texas asked me who I was speaking with, but I told him it would wait until after the show.

**********

Chapter 2-12 - YEE-HAW!

**********

Just as the musicians took the stage, the leader announced that the skies had cleared from the earlier snow showers, and the Northern Lights were visible. The house lights dimmed, and all eyes turned to the northern horizon. Using only the lights in his xylophone, he played an original composition he called, appropriately, 'The Northern Lights'. There were tinges of purple along the edge of the swirls of green. It was not an exceptional display, but it was a good one.

After the leader finished playing, the stage lights came back up, and the musicians resumed playing. Many of the melodies were in the slower, old Norse style, which suited me fine. I doubted the ice instruments could manage a more upbeat tempo. There was a moment of humor, when several types of horns were played, each with different sounds, and it showed that bigger was not always better.

The leader then announced it was time for the finale, and they would be bringing all the musicians and singers back out, but would need a few minutes to set up.

The guitar player we met earlier spoke into his microphone. "In the audience tonight, we have a real cowboy from Texas in America. The only reason I was able to play my ice guitar tonight is because he was kind enough to help me replace a broken string. If we encourage him, I think we might be able to get him to come up on stage and sing us a country music song. Put your hands together."

The audience began applauding, but Texas waved his hand and shook his head no. I leaned over to him and said, let's play the Amarillo song with our special ending. Texas nodded, stood up, and we both climbed onto the stage. Texas put on the ice guitar and gave it a quick strum.

Texas spoke into the microphone. "I used to ride bulls back in Texas, and this is one of my favorite songs, because it tells the story of a rodeo cowboy who doesn't have a lot of money, but he has what is truly important, his freedom. My life is a lot like the song, but with one big difference. The cowboy in the song lost his love, but here in Norway, I have found the women I love. Amarillo, will you marry me?"

I was stunned. Until tonight, I never thought a Huldra and a human could have a life together, because every forest needs their Huldra. But Eyja proved me wrong, and now I realize Huldras can get married and have a life with a human. Of course, I love Texas. My eyes began watering, and I blurted out, "Yes, Texas! I will marry you!"

"YEE-HAW!" yelled Texas, sending the sound technician into a panic.

I ran over to Texas, wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him. The audience erupted in applause, and flashes went off from many cell phones.

Texas announced, "Our lives and voices were once separate. Now they are together. Are you able to sing, Amarillo?"

I wiped the tears of happiness from my eyes and nodded. Texas began playing the ice guitar.

**********

CHAPTER 2-13 - This is Our Song

**********

Texas played through the melody once and the other musicians picked up the simple rhythms. They gradually joined in with their ice instruments. The sound of country music blended with ice instruments. It sounded like a fairy tale, which I suppose it was. As Texas began singing, I joined him, turning his solo into our duet. It was a symbolic moment, my voice joining his.

The technician controlling the lights added swirling multi-coloured lights on the walls all around us and the audience started swaying back and forth, holding up their lit cell phones. As we reached the end of the song, Texas looked at me. I smiled back and nodded.

We finished one final line together. "We ain't rich, but we are free!"

Texas sang, "Amarillo by morning, in her arms is where I'll be."

I sang, "Amarillo by morning, in his arms is where I'll be."

Then I added an outro in Norwegian, singing it acapella. "Amarillo om morgenen,

I armene hans, er der jeg vil vaere."

The crowd erupted with applause and neither Texas nor I could steady ourselves. Texas put down the heavy guitar and hugged me. Our tears flowed freely.

After Texas and I regained our composure, we returned to our seats for the finale. I smiled at Texas, then rested my head on his shoulder.