Seaside Satisfaction Pt. 01

Story Info
A young wife continues her journey into sharing.
4.6k words
10.2k
12
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 1

Following my epiphany with Bill in London, Richard and I soon found that our lovemaking had taken on a whole new dimension. Although there had been no other men involved, my experience with Bill had swept away a lot of the hang-ups that had been holding me back, allowing us to explore further. True, I had briefly experienced several negative emotions the morning after my encounter, but these soon subsided when I reasoned that Richard had been present and had been a willing participant in the affair. Indeed, I suspected that he had been heavily involved in setting the whole thing up!

Both of us had been highly excited upon our return home and talked at great length about the experience and our future plans for more adventures. Richard had fulfilled his promise to make love to me against the bedroom wall as Bill had, although it has to be said, nowhere near as expertly. Still I enjoyed it and indeed it brought back wonderful memories!

We both agreed that we should try to involve another man in our sex lives. Richard admitted that he had been incredibly aroused watching Bill and I having sex, especially seeing me impaled on Bill's big cock and wanted to see me with other men. I was also happy to do this, but decided that we needed to make some ground rules before we continued.

Eventually we agreed on the following:

1 No meetings with a third party unless we were both present.

2 All meetings to take place only when we were out of town.

3 Only strangers to be involved.

4 No repeat meetings after we returned home.

5 Either of us had the right to veto at any time

We both felt happy with these rules and considered that adhering to them essential for protecting our marriage.

It was to be quite a few months before we were able to try out our rules however, we had no money to spare and couldn't afford to go away anywhere. Then Richard got a new job which paid a lot more and we started to plan for a week away in the coming summer. We eventually decided on a nice hotel overlooking the harbour in Newquay, Cornwall and waited impatiently for the summer to arrive.

At long last the day arrived; we set off on the train to Newquay in great anticipation of a week of excitement and passion. By now that night with Bill was becoming a distant memory, but I could still feel a tingle between my legs every time I thought about it. However there were lots more tingles when I thought of what might transpire in the coming week.

We arrived mid-afternoon on a warm sunny day and were shown to our room, large and airy with a picture window which looked out over the harbour and the sea beyond. I was delighted, and gave Richard a large hug of pleasure. "It's perfect," I cooed, "just what I'd hoped for."

Richard eyed the large double bed and gave me 'that' look. "How about we try the bed out before we explore?" he suggested.

"No dear." I said. "Let's explore first then we can both look forward to some fun later tonight." He reluctantly agreed and we set off to explore the hotel and then Newquay itself.

We returned to our room about 6pm and I headed off to the shower, ensuring that I locked the bathroom door, because I recognised the horny mood that Richard was in. Whilst I was feeling horny too, I didn't want him to peak too early and was determined to make him wait until bedtime. I was a little apprehensive as I left the shower. What would happen tonight? With Bill it had been unplanned and totally spontaneous, this time we would be looking to find a suitable man. Would we have to entice him or would he act like Bill had? Would it end in disaster and embarrassment or ecstasy?

I dismissed these doubts as I towelled myself dry and regarded my naked reflection in the bathroom mirror. Not bad I thought. Not exactly a stunning body but at 21 years of age it was nice and firm. My bottom was a bit too flat for my liking, but I had nice firm large boobs and reasonably good legs; that, coupled with an engaging smile, might be all that I needed.

I had bought a couple of sets of sexy undies especially for this holiday and a couple of new summer dresses. I chose the ivory coloured undies; lacy see-through bra which displayed my boobs perfectly and lacy front panties with a satin back. My dress was a short sleeved, high waisted, A line cotton dress in a pink and white floral pattern. It had a deep V neck to give an enticing view of my cleavage and a flared hem that came just above my knees. I dressed, and looked again in the mirror. My confidence returned as I primped and pouted, maybe I would 'do' after all.

Richard gasped as I re-entered the bedroom. "Wow! You look gorgeous," he said. "Very sexy." He was wearing a light blue polo shirt and a pair of light grey summer slacks and looked very nice, himself.

I smiled at him, "Thanks sweetheart," I cooed. "Let's hope it does the trick."

It's done the trick already," he said, making a move to feel my boobs and kissing me warmly. His hands slid down the front of my dress touching my breasts through my bra.

I let him feel me for a few minutes, enjoying the experience, then pulled away saying, "That should keep you interested until bedtime, let's go and eat."

After I refixed my lipstick and straightened my dress we made our way downstairs and entered the bar for a pre-dinner drink. The bar was comfortable with a door that led onto an outside terrace, bathed in warm evening sunlight, overlooking the sea. We chose a table on the terrace and Richard went to get some drinks while I admired the view.

Presently a middle-aged couple approached and sat at the next table. They looked to be in their forties; she was tall and incredibly slim, almost to the point of being skeletal. She was dressed in a plain, full length white, sleeveless cotton dress with thin shoulder straps; very high heeled white open-toe stiletto shoes and carried matching clutch bag. Her hair was blonde, quite short and very well cut. A single string of pearls around her neck disguised the fact that she was extremely flat-chested.

He was about six feet tall and slimmish, but not as slim as Richard was in those days, with dark brown hair which was short and very well cut too. He wore a lovely charcoal grey, silky long-sleeved shirt pair of very well cut dark blue trousers.

We smiled 'good evenings' and after a few seconds the man left to go to the bar, smiling at me warmly as he passed. I responded with my 'best' smile and his face lit up. He wasn't bad looking, not exactly dishy but he had a gorgeous smile which made my heart flutter.

"Isn't it a lovely evening?" I heard her say.

"Yes," I replied. "Delightful."

"I do love the sun don't you?" She said smiling.

"I do," I said. "Especially at this time of day."

"I'm Sandra," she continued. "And my husband is John".

"Glen," I replied. "And mine's called Richard."

We continued chatting, passing the time of day and Richard returned with our drinks closely followed by John. Sandra and I introduced our husbands. "We've already met," Said John smiling. "We were chatting at the bar." He leaned forward to shake my hand, "Pleased to meet you Glen." I noticed that his eyes were focussed on my cleavage and I felt a little naughty as I leaned forward to take his hand, so giving him a better view.

"I'm pleased to meet you too John," I said, smiling back. Our hands touched and I felt a little tingle of electricity that made me catch my breath. He held on to my hand for a few seconds longer than was necessary.

"You have such lovely warm hands Glen; and so small!"

"Warm hands, cold heart, my granny used to say," I replied smiling.

He smiled back, "I'm sure that's not true in your case," he said, taking his seat next to his wife and looking pointedly at her hands.

We all laughed and began a general conversation about where we lived and what our holiday plans were. They had been here for a week and had another 2 days left. Sandra said that they had no children. "My fault I'm afraid," John admitted. "I'm firing blanks," and then laughed.

"John!" Sandra interjected. Then said to me apologetically, "He can be so crude at times, I'm so sorry."

I noticed some activity at the far end of the terrace and turned to see what was going on. "That's the band," said John. "A trio, they have dancing on the terrace when the weather's warm and fine."

"How lovely!" I said in surprise. "I love to dance, especially ballroom dancing. Richard's not really a dancer, so I don't often get the chance."

"I've got two left feet," Richard added laughing, "and absolutely no sense of rhythm."

Sandra's the same," John said. "But I don't mind taking to the dance floor. Perhaps you'll honour me with a dance later Glen?"

"My pleasure," I smiled." I'll look forward to it".

"Me too," John replied finishing his drink. "But first some dinner, I'm absolutely starving!"

They headed off to the dining room while Richard and I remained to finish our drinks. "Well?" Said Richard smiling, "what do you think?"

"Who knows?" I replied. "He's quite nice, I wouldn't mind...., but he's with his wife."

"True, but let's just go with the flow and see what happens," he said rising. "Let's eat."

We were given a table for two near the door in the dining room. John and Sandra were sat a few tables away, he caught my eye and smiled warmly. "He's definitely interested," I whispered to Richard.

"He couldn't take his eyes off your cleavage earlier," Richard responded. "It would be a treat for him too. I've got bigger tits than Sandra."

We laughed and got down to the business of eating dinner. John and Sandra passed us as we were finishing our dessert. "Shall we save you some seats?" John asked. "It can get busy on the terrace when the Trio is playing."

"Please do," I replied. "We'll join you shortly."

John was right, the terrace was quite crowded and the trio were already playing, although no one was dancing yet. The sun was setting and the terrace was lit by strings of coloured lights: it looked wonderful. John waved us over and stood politely as we approached. "I've taken the liberty of getting a G&T for us men and bottle of white wine for you ladies," he said. "I hope that's ok.

"Lovely," I responded as he poured me a large glass.

"Cheers!" he said raising his glass and smiling.

We raised our glasses too and sat chatting in the warm evening air while the trio played a waltz. A handful of couples started shuffling round in front of them and we sat watching them. "Fancy a waltz Glen? John asked.

"Yes please," I replied quickly and stood up.

John stood too and, taking my hand, led me to the dance floor. My heart started to race a little as he held me in his arms and we began to dance.

He was a good dancer and lead very confidently and firmly. One dance followed another and although we had started dancing a respectable distance apart, we were soon much closer so that my breasts kept brushing against his chest. With each brush a little tingle of electricity ran through my body.

"You have lovely breasts Glen," he said. "Richard is a lucky man." He moved his right hand slightly up my back and began tracing the outline of the back of my bra very gently with his fingers. "May I ask what sort of a bra is it you're wearing? It feels lacy."

I grinned and gave him a knowing look pretending to be a little shocked. "It's an Ivory coloured, lacy, deep plunge bra," I replied.

"Lovely!" He said softly. "And matching panties?"

"Yes matching panties." I confirmed smiling.

He pulled me closer, "Wonderful" he whispered. "I bet you look stunning in them."

Suddenly the music stopped and we were caught a little unawares, standing alone. "I suppose we'd better go and sit down," I whispered back.

He took my hand gently and led me back towards our table. Richard and Sandra were looking out to the sun disappearing over the sea, deep in conversation. "Looks like we weren't spotted lingering on the dance floor," he whispered with relief. "Sandra wouldn't have been pleased."

"Really?" I replied, "Richard wouldn't have minded; he likes that sort of thing!" He squeezed my hand and I returned his squeeze with a smile.

As I sat down Richard raised one eyebrow quizzically. I responded by raising both eyebrows and smiling. We sat chatting for a while and Richard rose saying, "I'll get some more drinks; same again?"

"Not for me thanks, "Sandra replied. "I've had enough and today's sun seems to be effecting me. I feel a headache coming on. In fact I think I'll go up to the room and have an early night. Sorry to be party pooper."

"Oh darling," John said compassionately. "Will you be alright? Shall I come to the room with you?"

"No you stay here, I'll be alright, "she said rising. "Do excuse me everyone."

"Take one of your pills," John replied. "You'll be fine I the morning."

We bade her a sympathetic 'goodnight' as she departed and Richard followed, heading for the bar. I felt John's hand on my knee. "Well Glen," he said softly. "Am I going to see you in your sexy underwear?"

I looked him in the eyes. "Maybe," I said coyly.

He bent forward and kissed me softly on the lips as his hand slid mid-way up the inside of my thigh. "Good girl," he responded throatily.

The trio started up again playing a foxtrot and, taking my hand, he led me back to the, now crowded, dance floor. This time he held me tightly, pressing his body so close to mine that I could feel his cock against my belly. As we danced John lead me expertly into the corner and his hand moved slowly down to my buttocks. Squeezing them gently he said, "This is turning out to be the best evening I've had for ages Glen."

"Me too," I responded. "But don't let anyone see what you're doing."

"I'll be very careful," he said softly. "Very, very careful," and kissed me softly. I responded by letting my left hand drop and, sliding it between us, gently stroked his cock.

It felt nice and hard and he caught his breath as my hand caressed it. "Oh God! That feels good," he moaned softly.

I withdrew my hand as other couples came near and he removed his also. We danced more or less respectably after that for a few minutes. "Shall we sit down now? I suggested. "I need a drink." We made our way back to our table where Richard was waiting with our drinks. I was feeling hot and thirsty and my face felt flushed. I took a large gulp of my wine and said, "That's just what I needed."

"I think I know what you need," said Richard archly. "Some fresh air; why not have a stroll around the garden and cool off. I'm sure John will be pleased to accompany you."

"My pleasure," John beamed, rising and holding out his hand. "Shall we Glen?"

"Yes I think we shall," I replied.

As soon as we were out of view of the terrace John manoeuvred me into a dark corner and pulled me to him. His mouth found mine and he ran his hands all over my body furiously. I responded by feeling the bump in his trousers, our tongues entwined and I felt a surge of lust sweep through me. His hands lifted the hem of my skirt and then moved slowly up the back of my legs to caress my bottom. They then explored my panties before slipping inside them, pulling my cheeks slightly apart. I moaned softly and pressed my body against his.

"Oh Glen, this is heaven," he said, his voice thick with emotion. He removed his hands from inside my panties and ran them gently over my breasts squeezing and stroking them. Then, moving one hand down the front of my dress and lifting the hem, slid it up the inside of my thigh to my panties. I opened my legs and groaned as his fingers wormed their way inside my panties and traced a path along my wet pussy slit. I felt so wanton standing in the garden with a stranger's hands all over me.

"Why don't you take your panties off? He whispered.

"Not here," I whispered back, as a couple with their two children rounded the corner. "Let's go up to my bedroom. You want to see me in my undies don't you?"

"What about Richard?" He asked uncertainly. "What will he say?"

"Don't worry," I replied. "He'll be there waiting for us. That's if you don't mind an audience."

He looked a little shocked for a moment and then a smile broke out across his face. "Not at all," he said. "It won't be the first time that I've had an audience. Let's go and give him a show."

We made our way up to the room with John touching my bottom slyly each time he thought he was unobserved. I felt the butterflies rising inside my stomach as I envisaged what was to come.

Richard was already waiting for us; he had brought up the drinks from the bar and turned on the bedside lamps. He had also undressed down to his Y-fronts and was sitting in the only armchair. "Well here you are," he said smiling. "Glad you've made it too John. How was the garden?

"Lovely," I replied. "John and I had a little kiss and a cuddle; very enjoyable!"

John stood behind me and put his arms around my waist. "Yes it was, very enjoyable," he agreed kissing my neck softly. "Glen said she would let me see her in her undies and I thought it would be rude to refuse." His hands moved up to my breasts, fondling them gently from behind. I purred softly and pushed my behind into his groin. He responded by moving his groin gently up and down my buttocks and squeezing my breasts harder.

"But first I need the toilet," I said and made my way to the bathroom. I heard John and Richard talking and laughing softly while I was using the toilet.

"John wants to watch you peeing" I heard Richard say.

"Not likely!," I replied quickly. "You both can wait out there." I washed my hands and tidied myself up after removing my dress, re-entering the bedroom wearing just my undies and stilettos. "Well," I said taking a sip of my wine. "What do you think?"

"You look fantastic Glen," John enthused. He had undressed too and was wearing only a pair of white cotton Y-fronts. I saw the obvious bulge in the front of them and felt a shiver of excitement. He rose and came towards me, his bulge even more obvious now. He stood in front of me taking in every detail, then moved behind me he turned me slowly so that I was directly facing Richard. "Gorgeous," he whispered, his hands feeling my panties over my buttocks.

I reached my left hand behind me and found his cock; caressing it slowly over the soft cotton of his Y-fronts. I felt a surge of pleasure as it twitched under my touch. He drew in his breath and began to run his hands all over my front; sweeping from my breasts down to my pubic mound and between my legs, then back up to my breasts again. His fingers expertly unfastened my bra and moved it so that my breasts fell free. Still standing behind me John cupped each breast, feeling their weight and squeezing them gently.

Glancing over at Richard I saw that he was transfixed and gently rubbing his cock which he had taken out of his Y-fronts. We exchanged smiles and I stared hard into Richard's eyes as my hand made its way inside John's Y-fronts and found his hard cock. It felt slightly bigger than Richard's and was circumcised. I ran my thumb gently over the tip, feeling a smear of pre-cum as I did so. He squirmed with pleasure kissing the back of my neck softly before nibbling the lobe of my ear. I squirmed with pleasure too, a soft moan escaping my lips.

He dropped to his knees behind me and pressed his face between my buttocks. I bent slightly forward as he buried his face deeper into my panties inhaling my musk. "God! You smell fantastic," he muttered in delight. Then, withdrawing his head slightly, he removed my panties, pulling them down to the floor in one swift movement.

I bent further forward, placing my hands on the bed to support myself as he parted my bare buttocks with his thumbs and his face made contact with them. I shuddered as his warm tongue travelled down the cleft between my cheeks, gasping once more as it softly circled my anus before briefly invading that puckered muscle. It then continued its journey downwards, as I opened my legs further, travelling along my wet pussy slit before finding my sensitive love button.

12