Seaside Satisfaction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my legs starting to buckle and had to let my head rest on the bed as John's tongue explored my now dripping pussy. Waves of pleasure swept over me as he brought me skilfully to a shuddering, screaming orgasm. I collapsed onto the bed gasping for breath my body tingling with pleasure as John's hands gently caressed it. After a few minutes I had recovered sufficiently to stand and John took me in his arms. We found each other's mouths, kissing passionately for several minutes.

My hand again slipped inside his Y-fronts and found his hard cock. Then, dropping to my knees, I ran my lips over the outline of his cock through the soft cotton. I slowly eased down his Y-fronts, watching in awe as his beautiful cock sprung out. As I suspected, it was a little longer and thicker than Richard's and curved upwards in a graceful arc. I kissed the tip then ran my lips slowly underneath the shaft to his warm scrotum gently savouring its musky odour. Holding the back of my head tightly he ground himself into my face moaning softly. John then pulled back and let his cock fall in front of my face. Stroking my hair he moved forward again directed it towards my lips.

I wanted to move my head away but something inside me stopped me from doing so. I had only kissed Richard's cock a few times and never taken it into my mouth because he always produced streams of pre-cum during our foreplay and I had convinced myself that it would taste awful.

John's cock bobbed enticingly in front of me, the glans swollen and purple, a bead of pre-cum glistening invitingly on its tip. I moved my head forward tentatively and let my tongue circle the glans before collecting the bead of pre-cum. His cock twitched at the touch of my tongue and he emitted another soft groan. To my surprise I could taste nothing at all in his sticky emission! Holding my head gently as I opened my mouth, he guided his hard cock slowly into the waiting warm wetness. I felt him filling my mouth before the head touched the back of my throat and I gagged slightly. He withdrew a little and moved his hips backwards and forwards fucking my mouth slowly as I held his sack gently squeezing its contents.

After a few minutes he withdrew his cock from my mouth and laid on his back on the bed, his cock now glistening with my saliva arching towards his belly. "Get on top please Glen," he said looking over at Richard.

I climbed onto the bed and knelt with my legs straddling his waist and leaned forward to kiss him as his hands reached up and fondled my boobs. "You have lovely tits Glen," he murmured, feeling the weight of each one in his hands as they dangled in front of him. We kissed passionately and his right hand moved between us to his cock which he then rubbed gently against my wet slit.

I wanted it inside me so badly. "Please John," I begged. "Please put it in." He moved his hand and I felt the end of his cock start to penetrate me. I moved backwards on to it and shuddered as it filled my pussy. I ground my pubic mound against him, feeling the waves of electricity as it rubbed against my clitoris. My hips moved to and fro as I slid up and down his hard, wet cock. Richard moved from his chair and I heard his heavy breathing as he approached the end of the bed. I sensed him moving closer, approaching my bottom to get a better view of John's hard shaft sliding in and out of me. This served to spur me on and I began to slide faster and harder along that magnificent cock as I could feel Richards's breath on my bottom.

John and I were kissing passionately now our tongues searching out each other's. His hand moved down the small of my back and across my bottom then I felt the tip of his finger enter my anus. This drove me on even more and I moved frenziedly on his cock. I felt the waves building up inside me before they took me over the edge as a screaming orgasm wracked my body. John responded by thrusting violently upwards into me, his hips bucking faster and faster. Then, with a cry, he stiffened his back and I felt his cock pumping his seed deep inside me as I rode the flooding waves of passion.

I don't know how long my orgasm lasted; time seemed to stop entirely for me. I clambered off John and lay beside him on the bed exhausted; my legs apart and my knees raised. Richard approached to get a detailed view of John's sperm running out of my wet gaping pussy. He opened my pussy with his fingers, feeling John's sticky cum inside me, then moved between my legs and leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed softly as my hand found his hard cock and gently stroked it.

"I'll just go and clean up," I whispered.

"No don't!" he responded quickly sliding his cock into my sticky, wet pussy still filled with John's seed. "God! That feels so good," he groaned, thrusting wildly into me as John lay on one elbow watching with interest. Richard doesn't come quickly as a rule, but Seeing John and I together had really excited him. He could hold back no longer and with a thrust emptied his sperm inside me to mix with John's as we both cried out together in ecstasy.

Richard lay back on my other side as I closed my eyes dreamily a smile of pure contentment on my now flushed face. "You look like the cat that's got the cream," he said.

"I know," I replied contentedly, "I've just had the cream. Two portions!"

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Nastyoldgranny with another cuck story.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Very nice!! I love depravity, however!! Need to have a chapter 2where they get together again and Sandra gets involved!! Even better if Sandra proves to be Trans and they both fuck her, front and back!!!

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Nice story more please.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Please label it a cuck story up front. That’s all it is and to help your ratings tell people. This one isn’t worth a one but then again I’m not into sharing and having my partner be another guys slut.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Dream Vacation Ch. 02 Sean and Stacy meet their neighbors.in Loving Wives
Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 01 My husband and I meet a swinger couple on vacation.in Group Sex
Chapter 01 - An Unexpected Afternoon A friend visiting turns into more for my wife and me.in Loving Wives
The Black Cat Club My wife and I experience a swingers club for the first time.in Loving Wives
Going Back to School Husband and wife arrange to bring a friend into their bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories