Seaside Satisfaction Pt. 02

Story Info
Further erotic fun at the seaside.
3.9k words
3.95
6.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2

The exertions of the previous evening plus the wine had an effect on me and, following John's departure, I fell into a deep sleep. I was woken the following morning by a gentle knocking on the door and nudged Richard awake to investigate. It turned out to be the chambermaid wanting to clean our room; we had overslept and the time was half past ten.

"Well that's breakfast missed," I said, clambering out of bed and heading for the bathroom.

"Afraid so," Richard replied, "We'll have to go and find a café and get something there."

After showering and dressing we headed downstairs, passing the now empty Dining Room, and out into the street. "I'm desperate for a cup of tea," I said as we strolled through the sunlit streets, looking for a café.

"Hungover?" Richard queried.

"Just a little," I replied, "but a cup of tea will sort me out."

"You got a good sorting out last night," he grinned, "a great start to out holiday."

"Yes," I agreed. "Did you enjoy it too?"

"Absolutely," he confirmed," very enjoyable."

We soon found a café where we both had a good breakfast. I felt much better after several cups of tea and we started to plan our day, deciding on a trip to the beach and a day's sunbathing. "I need to go back to the hotel to collect our things and put my swimsuit on," I said as we paid the bill.

We made our way back to the hotel through the busy streets, arriving there just as Sandra and John were leaving. "Hello you two," John said warmly. "What are you up to today?"

"We were thinking of going to the beach," Richard replied, "just going to get changed and collect our things."

"We're taking the car to Crantock," Sandra said, "There's a great beach there. Why don't you join us?"

I looked at Richard to see his reaction. "That would be nice," he said smiling. "What do you think Glen?"

"Lovely!" I replied.

"We'll wait here for you while you get your things," John said, grinning. "Don't forget your swimsuit Glen," he joked.

I laughed and we headed up to our room to change and collect our things. "John's keen to see you in your swimsuit," Richard said as we made our way upstairs.

"I think he's more keen to see me in my Birthday Suit," I joked.

"Well I'm sure you'll manage to arrange that," he smirked.

"Maybe," I replied coyly, feeling the butterflies rise in my stomach.

We reached our room and changed quickly. I chose a blue one piece swimsuit with a halter neck which showed off my cleavage nicely and over that, a loose cotton sundress. I was surprised that Richard didn't try to grope me as I was changing since I had notice that he was semi-erect as he donned his swimming shorts. We grabbed sun cream and towels before hurrying back down to join Sandra and John.

"You look great!" John whispered, sidling up to me as we walked to their car and squeezing my bottom gently. "I'm so glad that you could join us today."

"He's been looking for you all morning," Sandra said. "He was quite disappointed when he didn't see you both at breakfast."

"We overslept I'm afraid," Richard admitted. "We had to go out to find some breakfast."

"Well you're here now." Said Sandra, "and John's a happy bunny."

We reached the car and Richard and I sat in the back as John drove us the short journey to Crantock. "Have you been here before?" John enquired.

"Richard's been," I replied, "he came here as a teenager"

"So you know all about the beach and the caves, "John said.

"Yes the beach is wonderful and the caves along the edge are well worth exploring" Richard agreed.

"Well we can do that," John enthused "though I doubt that Sandra will be interested. Once she gets in the sun she likes to lay there immobile. How about you Glen, would you like to explore the caves with us?"

I felt Richard's hand gently stroke the inside of my thigh. "Maybe," I replied, "if I get tired of sunbathing." I looked into John's rear-view mirror and our eyes met. He smiled and I returned his smile with interest.

John parked the car in the sandy lane leading to the beach and we clambered out. He opened the boot and I was surprised to see that it contained a collection of sun-loungers and folding chairs, as well as a large picnic basket. We all grabbed something to carry, with the men bearing the majority of items and made our way to the beach.

We set up our "camp" on the edge of the dunes. In front and to our right was a large sparsely populated beach with the sea in the distance. To our right ran a channel which narrowed significantly as it curved away further right.

John pointed to the channel o our right. "When the tide comes in it fills the channel completely, so when it goes out it leaves nice pools which are perfect for swimming in," he said.

"And where are the caves?" I enquired.

"Round the bend on our right," Richard replied.

It really was a beautiful day and we all removed our outer clothes and soaked up the warm sunshine in our swimwear. Sandra wore a white micro-bikini which suited her frame, she was so thin she looked almost anorexic!

John delved into the picnic basket and produced a bottle of white wine in a cooler. "Glass of wine ladies?" he asked.

"Yes please," said Sandra.

"No thanks," I replied, "It's too early for me, I'll have some water if that's ok."

"A little hung over?" John enquired, "You were quite merry last night." He stood over me to pass the water and took advantage of his body blocking Sandra's view to run his hands over my breasts. Then slipping his hand inside the top of my swimsuit he found my nipple and ran his fingers gently over it, feeling it harden under his touch.

His groin was level with my face and I could plainly see his erection pushing out his swimming shorts, so I slipped my right hand inside the leg of his shorts and stroked his hard shaft gently, before cradling his balls in my hand and giving them a quick squeeze. John removed his hand and sat down quickly taking great care that Sandra couldn't see the state that he was in. I caught Richard's eye and he smiled and winked at me

A few minutes later Sandra sat up and removed her bikini top, she was absolutely flat-chested. "Are you going topless too Glen?" John said cheekily.

"No chance John," I replied smiling.

"Ignore him Glen," Sandra said, "He only wants to ogle your boobs. He's got a breast fixation, which is shame for him, seeing that I don't have any," she laughed.

We spent a pleasant couple of hours chatting and soaking up the sun, then Richard said, "I'm baking here, anyone fancy finding one of those pools and cooling off?"

John and I agreed but Sandra said, "I'm happy here. You three go and I'll stay here and keep an eye on our things."

We took a couple of towels and set of in out swimwear to explore. Before long we had rounded the corner and were out of view from the beach. There was hardly anyone wandering along in our direction and both of them took advantage of this to fondle my bottom as we strolled along. I was aware that we were not completely alone however, and so I held each ones hand as we walked along to prevent any public embarrassment.

We came upon a nice deep pool in the sand and the men dived in straight away whilst I stood on the edge up to my knees in water. It was surprisingly warm and I ventured in further until the water was up to my waist.

Both of them swam up to me and I felt Richard's hand on my bottom whilst John's hand caressed my pubic mound. Richard kissed me softly on the lips as John's fingers wormed their way inside my swimsuit and found my pussy slit.

"Not here boys!" I exclaimed pushing their hands away as best as I could, "it's far too public. Let's find one of those caves you were telling me about."

"They're just a bit further on," John replied, "Let's go and find a suitable one."

We dried ourselves and set off to find the caves, with me again holding each one's hand to prevent any public groping. I realised that I would soon need to pee and this started to become more urgent as we strolled along. "Can we hurry up," I said. "I need a pee."

"You should have had one in the rock pool," Richard replied, "I did."

"So did I," John admitted, "We wouldn't have noticed Glen."

"I didn't need one then," I replied, "now I do!"

We found a cave after a few minutes and I sent in Richard to investigate. "It's fine." He shouted from inside. "A bit smelly, I think others have used it for pees."

"I don't care," I replied, "I'm desperate. Come out and let me pee." He re-appeared and I dashed in. The cave was quite small, only about ten feet wide and twenty feet deep with a sandy floor for about 10 feet which then turned to smooth rock. Staying on the sand, I turned to face the entrance and squatting down, pulled the gusset of my swimsuit to one side and started to pee. I really was desperate and the pee came flooding out of me, it felt such a relief.

Suddenly John appeared at the entrance staring at me. I was too desperate to stop and said "Go away John," but he just stood watching the arc of pee jetting from my pussy.

"God, that's fantastic!" he said,"Sooo sexy, don't stop."

And leaning forward put his hand into the stream of my warm pee, letting it run over his fingers. I just couldn't stop and continued peeing for what seemed an eternity, my embarrassment subsiding. Eventually I began to stop and felt my muscles emptying the last of my bladder in diminishing squirts. John raised his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers greedily. "What on earth are you doing?" I enquired.

"You taste gorgeous Glen," he said breathlessly, "absolutely gorgeous." and stroked my dripping pussy with his other hand before tasting that too. I picked up my towel to wipe myself. John held my hand and said, smiling "Don't wipe it Glen, I want to taste it later."

I smiled back and replaced the gusset of my swimsuit properly before standing. John put his arms around me and pulled me to him. "That was so erotic," he enthused, "I've never seen a woman pee as much as that." He pushed his crotch into me and I could feel his erection pressing into my belly.

"I think I've got the message," I whispered rubbing my hand over his hard cock. "But not in here, it's a bit too smelly."

John looked down longingly at the patch of my pee, now soaking into the sand as we made our way outside where Richard was waiting. "Feel better?" he asked smiling.

"Yes much," I replied.

"Did you enjoy that John?" Richard then enquired.

"Fantastic thanks," said John, "I've never seen a woman produce so much pee!"

"Yes, she pisses like a horse," he said cheekily.

"I don't," is said, faking anger and punching him on the arm, "I was just desperate that's all."

"Well it certainly had an effect on John," Richard said laughing as he looked down at the bulge in john's swimming shorts.

"It certainly did," John admitted putting his arm around my waist. "Now, let's go and find a suitable cave where I can give your wife a good fucking."

Good idea, "Richard confirmed running his hand over my bottom. "You certainly gave her one last night, she was exhausted afterwards."

"I was," I admitted. "Totally." I put a hand down the front of both men's shorts and found a hard cock down each one. "Mmmmm," I sighed "two for the price of one. I'm a lucky girl. I removed my hands and we set off to find a suitable cave.

This part of the channel was almost deserted, just the odd figure in the far distance. I walked between Richard and John their hands feeling me all over as we walked and responded by running my hands over both their bottoms. After a short while John pulled down my left shoulder strap freeing my left breast and Richard did the same with my right.

I felt so decadent and wicked walking along in public, topless between two men who were playing with my breasts. I put my hands inside the back of their shorts to feel their bare buttocks as we strolled along.

After several false starts we eventually found a suitable cave, which was quite large with a nice sandy floor. John led me inside by the hand and turned me to kiss him while Richard laid the towels on the sand. Our tongues entwined and I let out a deep sigh of pleasure as John's hand caressed my pubic mound. I opened my legs wider to allow him to feel my pussy through my swimsuit.

While we stood kissing Richard pulled my swimsuit down from behind and I stepped out of it. John's hand immediately found my, now wet, pussy and his fingers worked their way to my love button. Richard then buried his face in between the cheeks of my bottom which I stuck a little further out enabling him to run his tongue around my anus, sending shivers of delight through my body.

John then moved his mouth down to my breasts and he started to kiss and suck my nipples as I moaned softly. Richard stood and moved to my side, his mouth locking on to mine, as John's fingers worked their way inside my soaking wet pussy and his lips continued to suck my hard nipples. John removed his shorts and I reached out my right hand to caress his lovely hard, upward curving cock whilst my left hand tugged at Richards's shorts. He quickly removed them and I now had a hard cock in each hand!

We continued like this for a short while then john dropped to his knees and started to kiss my pubic mound. "Mmmm, there's a faint hint of your pee Glen," he muttered. I opened my legs wider and his tongue snaked along my pussy lips. Richard then lifted my left leg under the knee allowing John better access to my wet pussy. I groaned more loudly as I felt his tongue penetrate me and thought that my standing leg was going to collapse but I managed to stay upright.

Richard and I kissed wildly whilst John was tonguing my pussy, it was exquisite. "Are you sure there's no one about?" I asked, "I'd hate us to be discovered like this."

John withdrew his tongue and said, "Richard could you please go and check that there's no one about?"

"My pleasure," he replied and lowering my leg, pulled up his shorts and went outside to keep watch. "All clear!" he said. "I'll keep watch, have fun you two."

"We will." John said, "I'm going to give her a good hard fucking."

"Naughty boy!" I said smiling, "but first I want to taste you." I helped him up from his knees and kissed him, then dropped to my knees so that his hard cock was in front of my face.

I inhaled his aroma and ran my tongue around the head, collecting a glob of pre-cum in the process. My hand slid gently down his shaft and cupped his balls, holding them softly in my small warm hand.

"God, that's good," he moaned,

I looked up at him and as our eyes made contact I opened my lips and slowly took him inside my mouth, keeping my eyes focussed on his the whole time. I felt him tremble as I slowly worked my tongue against his cock, feeling it twitch at my touch. I moved my free hand to his buttocks and after stroking them, worked my fingers between them and gently stroked his anus. He gasped as the tip of my index finger entered his puckered muscle and his legs started to tremble.

"Please stop Glen," he cried, "or I'm going to come!"

I withdrew my finger immediately and let his cock slip out of my mouth. "Not yet," I scolded, "I haven't had that good fucking that you promised me."

"I need to cool off for a couple of minutes," he admitted, "I'm sure your husband can keep you amused in the meantime."

Richard re-entered the cave, "Of course I can keep her simmering for you John," he said smiling, "my pleasure."

He pushed me gently onto my back and opening my legs started to eat my pussy in the way that he knows I like, his tongue rubbing hard against my magic button. I clamped my thighs tightly around his head as my fingernails dug into his scalp. Within a couple of minutes he induced a shuddering orgasm in me as my pussy flooded in his face, then I felt his fingers penetrating and stretching me and I cried out in ecstasy.

Richard removed his mouth from my mound then slowly withdrew his fingers from my pussy inducing several spasms within me as he did so.

I lay back, feeling to sensitive to be touched and looked up at John smiling. "Wow!" He said, "that was some orgasm!"

"I know," I replied as I laid there, "I need to get my breath back."

After a few minutes Richard said left saying "I'll go and keep watch if you two want to fuck."

I smiled up at John and said "Yes please," and he knelt down beside me running his hand over my breasts. I reached up and stroked his rapidly hardening cock feeling it swelling in my hand.

"Can you kneel up Glen?" he asked. I did so and he pushed me forward onto all fours. He knelt down behind me and ran his hand along my wet slit, as I bent my back to push my bottom up. He opened my buttocks with his hands and leant forward inhaling my musk, his nostrils against my puckered muscle. "Your scent is fantastic Glen," he whispered, inhaling deeply. I shivered as I felt his tongue circling my anus before forcing the tip of it into my puckered hole. I groaned with pleasure and this encouraged him to force his tongue deeper, sending waves of excitement through me.

He continued for a few minutes and then, withdrawing his tongue, held me by the hips and drove his beautiful hard cock deep into my soaking pussy. I cried out in delight as he started to slam his cock wildly in and out of me. At each thrust he slammed his belly hard against my upturned buttocks causing me to brace myself to avoid being knocked onto my face. "Oh Godddd!" I cried out loudly with pleasure as John continued his violent and delightful possession of me.

Hearing my cries Richard came back inside the cave to see what was happening. His face registered surprise, then delight as he stood and watched John pounding my pussy from behind. "That's good," he exclaimed. "Give it to her John. Give it to her hard, she loves that!"

This spurred John on even more and his hips bucked wildly as he thrust even harder into me. I was really having trouble to stop myself collapsing as John pounded into me. Then I felt him start to stiffen and push hard into me as he cried out in ecstasy pulling my hips hard towards him. I felt his cock start pumping his seed deep inside me; electric shudders ran through my body as I orgasmed too.

As John's cock continued pumping his sperm into me for what seemed like an age, shudder after shudder wracked his body. Me pussy felt completely flooded with his hot, sticky cum and I could feel it trickling down the inside of my thighs.

John slowly withdrew and collapsed beside me panting. "God, that was good," he gasped between breaths.

I started to roll over onto my back but I felt Richard's hands stop me. "Stay there Glen," he said softly as he mounted me from behind as John had done, sliding his hard cock deep into my pussy still filled with John's sperm. Unlike John however, Richard moved slowly in and out of me, fucking me gently, his cock making a soft squelching sound as he did so.

I felt him running his fingers between my open buttocks until he reached my puckered hole and slowly inserted a finger inside. I felt a shudder of delight as his finger probed deeper and I caught my breath. John had now rolled over onto his side and started to feel my breasts as they hung down then give them a playful slap.

This seemed to excite Richard further and he quickened his pace as John slapped them a little harder as I moaned softly. John then leant forward and kissed me passionately whilst still slapping my boobs. I moaned again as I felt Richard reach his climax and unload his seed inside me. After a few seconds, with John still kissing me, Richard withdrew his finger, then his cock and lay beside me.

John and I stopped kissing and I rolled over and lay on my back too between them. Sitting up, John opened my legs wide to get a good view of the cum running out of my pussy. Richard sat up also and both men sat looking at my exposed, gaping pussy.

12