Seaside Satisfaction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a glorious sight," John enthused running his fingers along my pussy lips.

"It certainly is," Richard agreed, his fingers joining John's.

"John looked at his watch. "Good Lord! Look at the time," he cried, "we've been gone ages. Sandra will have sent out a search party to find us."

We all stood and then put our swimsuits on. I could feel their cum dribbling out of my pussy so I said, "I'll have to have a wash in one of those pools on our way back. You boys have made such a mess." I wrapped my towel around my waist in case we met anyone on the way and we headed off back to Sandra.

After a few minutes we came across a lovely pool and I waded in to clean myself up and to take advantage of the pool to have a pee without an audience whilst Richard and John had another brief swim. We dried ourselves quickly and about fifteen minutes later we were back with Sandra. She was lying on her stomach and John breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that she was fast asleep.

Sandra awoke as we sat down. "Have a good walk?" she asked sleepily.

"Yes thanks," I replied. "We hadn't realised how far we'd walked until we turned back. It was much further than I intended, I'm shattered now."

"Yes, you look tired," Sandra said, "You'd better have a lie down and relax"

I saw John smirking. "Poor Glen, have we tired you out?"

"Yes you have," I admitted wearily "but it was worth it!"

12