All Comments on 'Season of Firsts Ch. 01'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love the Storyline

Waiting with baited breath for Chapter 2. The slow build up and what will happen when they move to the hotel is exciting.

ms.readms.readover 16 years ago

very hot. I wish you could write faster. I loved the makeout/sex? scene between the two characters. very descriptive, you made me feel like I was there in the room with them. I can't wait for chapter two.

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 16 years agoAuthor
More Forthcoming in the Next Few Days

I believe this is the first time that I have commented here on a comment to one of my stories or poems, but I felt I should inform everyone that the entirety of the story (three chapters) has already been submitted to Literotica. There is a rule in place that only one chapter is posted per day, so Chapter 2 should be posted Monday, and Chapter 3 posted Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This is the best of the submissions I've read so far. It is well written and you've taken your time to build the relationship's progress. Excellent, I look forward to the rest. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Classic

This is the best story on Lit describing the brain's role in sex. The protagonist is so well written.

HiFrancHiFrancover 2 years ago

That was wonderful! I’m looking forward to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous