Used by a Minotaur

Story Info
A witch is tossed into a dungeon with a Minotaur.
1.9k words
4.49
25.7k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet dragged painfully across the stone floor as two guards held me by the arms and hauled me through the dungeon. We passed dozens of cells holding some of the most brutal creatures from across the continent. Harpies, ogres, and werewolves leered at me through rusty iron bars as we walked down a dank corridor. The creatures grew more hideous and more terrifying the deeper into the dungeon we went... making me wonder what kind of monster waited at the very end.

I thrashed against the guards' grip as hard as I could, but it was no use. A fitting punishment for the crime I committed--practicing magic after it had been fully outlawed by the king. I begged to be hanged, to be burned at the stake, or tossed in the lake with weights around my ankles... but at the sentencing, the king decreed, "Let the beast tear her to shreds." I could only imagine what sort of beast the king kept hidden for the specific purpose of devouring his enemies.

At the end of the hall was a circular grate, like one would find in the middle of the street. One of the guards shoved it open with his foot and I peered down into a dark, bottomless pit. The guards tied a rope around my waist to lower me down--they obviously wanted me alive so the beast could have its way with me. Once I was lowered to the very bottom, they cut the rope, and it landed with a soft thud around my feet. The guards' laughter echoed throughout the chamber. I was stranded.

There was no way for me to save myself. I drew my power from the Earth and the Sun--below ground, my magic suffocated.

A deep growl emanated from the darkness before a misshapen shape slowly moved into the candlelight.

It stood nearly ten feet tall and had the body of a human and the head of a beast. Two arms, two legs, broad shoulders, with a bare, muscular chest. The head was like a bull, covered in black fur, with glowing yellow eyes and elongated fangs dripping with saliva. Two curling horns stuck out of the back of its head. A minotaur. I backed into the wall as the beast approached me slowly on its hands and knees.

He came close enough that I could feel his hot breath on my face. A huff escaped his snout as he examined me closely. Any moment he would open those powerful jaws and tear into my soft flesh. Tears streamed down my face. He reached out a large, hairy hand and grabbed my breast instead. He squeezed it for a few moments while I watched, utterly confused. He pinched my nipple through the thin fabric of my dress and rolled the hardened nub between his fingers. He repeated the same motion with my other breast, until both were fully peaked.

He picked me up in one easy motion and carried me to a stone table in the center of the chamber, perhaps the altar I was to be sacrificed on. He pushed me down so that I was laying on my back and gathered my hands above my head. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I felt a harsh rope around my wrists, likely the same rope that lowered me into this hellhole. I started to panic as I realized he was tying me down.

He tore away my dress easily with those sharp claws, watching as my corset popped open and my heavy breasts spilled out. He kneaded my soft globes with both hands. I was getting a better sense of what he wanted from me, and nausea roiled my stomach. I was completely naked except for my panties. He gripped my thighs with both hands and yanked them apart, keeping them firmly spread even as I tried with all my strength to close them. He used his teeth to tear away the thin fabric of my undergarment and stared at my opening for several moments, mesmerized. His hot breath caressed my lower lips.

Horror struck me as he opened his mouth and revealed his tongue--a slimy, twelve-foot-long thing that writhed and twisted like a snake in the space between my legs. His tongue prodded my mouth first, and eventually forced its way between my lips and down my throat. The snake-like object explored deeper down my esophagus until my breathing was cut-off and I started to gag. He withdrew his tongue from my mouth with a loud slurp and wrapped it around my throat, squeezing tightly for a moment before releasing it. The slimy organ trailed back down my chest and across my stomach, nudging at my belly button before continuing its descent south. It slipped easily inside of me.

The tongue stretched me open as it ventured deeper, deeper, and deeper until it met the resistance of my cervix. I was worried he would try to puncture that barrier but instead he pulled out and drove it back in. I clenched around the slimy extremity as it dragged against my walls, claiming every inch of me. He spread my thighs wider as he continued to tongue-fuck me, picking up speed and driving deeper each time. He slurped louder with every stroke, as if he were enjoying the taste of me. My body began to betray me, tensing up, and I instinctively lifted my hips to allow him better access--only for him to withdraw his tongue in one quick swoop and push away from the table. He let go of my thighs and backed away, leaving me wet and writhing on the stone slab in which I was bound.

He removed his stained and worn trousers and stood before me completely naked. I gaped at the fully erect cock that sprung free from his waistband. Though not quite as long as his tongue (which had fully receded into his mouth), this appendage was twice the thickness and as long as my forearm. How long had this creature been down here alone, without the company of another being to find his release?

I instinctively closed my legs, positive there was no way that monstrous thing was going to fit inside me. The minotaur grabbed my hips and pulled me down the table. He shoved my thighs apart and stood between my legs with his throbbing cock in hand.

It hurt at first, and I screamed, not that anyone was going to come to my rescue. He pushed his massive cock inside me, aided by the mixture of his own saliva with my juices, but it didn't seem to be enough. "It's not going to fit!" I shrieked at him, but he held me down and continued to push. He held the backs of my thighs against my stomach so that I was folded in half like piece of paper. Eventually my inner walls seemed to give out, and his cock slipped all the way in. I cried out as he stretched me to the max, penetrating me deeper than I would have thought possible. He pulled out slowly, and swiftly thrust back in. I started sobbing uncontrollably.

But after the first several pumps, the pain turned to pleasure.

My screams turned to moans as he continued to thrust into me with great force. I lifted my hips to meet him, somehow wanting more even though I was already filled to the brim. The pain of being split in half only added to my high. The tightness in my center became too much and I fell over the edge--crashing down on the stone table as tremors rocked my naked body. The minotaur felt my gushing wetness and grunted in approval, though he didn't slow his movements. He pumped into me until I was shaking a second time, and then a third. I was an incoherent mess by the time he finally erupted--he let out a roar as a hot, thick liquid spurted into my womb. He withdrew and a waterfall of cum rushed out of me and spilled onto the stone table, my belly deflating along with it.

The minotaur climbed up onto the table and pushed me so that I was on my side, and he was spooning me from behind. He put his arms around me while he nestled his semi-hard cock between my ass cheeks. I gave into the intimacy and let myself rest against his muscular chest. I marveled at the fact that I was still alive. Clearly, this creature had no mindless urge to eat me for dinner. He was simply looking for companionship.

With my hands still tied together, I began to grind my hips against his inhuman member, my cunt quickly becoming ready to be taken yet again. I was pleased when an animalistic groan escaped his mouth. He understood what I wanted, for he pulled us both off the table and then bent me over it, breasts pushed up against the cold stone with my ass presented to him. I spread my legs willingly this time, eager to be filled up.

I felt his hands knead my ass cheeks and then spread them apart as wide as they would go. I knew what he was going to do before he did it--after all, his tongue had already explored the depths of my other two holes. His slimy limb prodded my tightest ring, and I took a deep breath and tried to relax my sphincter. I was very afraid that it was going to hurt, but I was not exactly in a position to argue. The tongue promptly popped inside me. The first few inches were slow and steady while my asshole adjusted to the intruder. I moaned at the immense pressure of such a large object plunging through the depths of my lower intestine. "Deeper!" I begged. "Please!" He obliged me, and his tongue sunk even further into me. His tongue was a good two feet deep into my bowels at this point, and my body tensed at the feeling of being so impaled. I wondered if the monsters in the dungeon above could hear me being fucked into oblivion.

While his tongue was ruthlessly fucking my ass, his throbbing cock rubbed up against my thigh, waiting for its turn inside me. He seemed to understand that both would not fit inside me at the same time; this wasn't about hurting me, it was about claiming me. He suddenly withdrew his tongue from my ass with one quick swoop, simultaneously shoving his cock into my sopping wet cunt. The sensation of being completely emptied one moment and filled in the next pushed me over the edge. My blood-curling scream echoed throughout the chamber as I came loudly and thoroughly.

I belonged to him now, that much was clear. But there was a freedom in surrendering my body to this wretched beast, and a pleasure I had never felt before. Gripping my hips, he slammed himself into me over and over and over again, forcing yet an orgasm out of me even after I thought I'd reached my limit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt the eruption of his hot cum splatter my walls. He grunted and withdrew himself from me at last, letting a flood of both of our liquids run down my legs.

Later, we lay together on the floor, his arms around me, both of us on the verge of sleep. I thought to myself, this is not such a bad way to spend my imprisonment.