Seasonal Reset: Around the Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Consider it done," Tyler grunted, the swell of pleasure cresting as his cock exploded. His grunts turned to a low moan as he let loose a thick shot of cum right across Amy's tongue. He was quick to readjust, his second shot glazing her upper lip, then her nose, then across her forehead, cheeks, and chin. He took aim to cover as much of her face as he could as she obediently took it. Any fleeting loyalty he had to Greg was gone by the time he had finished painting Amy's pretty face with his seed, as he watched her body shudder with orgasm as he did. All that was left was a primal satisfaction at having done exactly as she'd asked, exactly as he'd wanted to; he'd marked her as his.

"Fuck," Tyler grunted, stumbling slightly as he turned, leaning against the wall next to Amy.

"What a mess," Amy said with a satisfied sigh, a finger already working to gather Tyler's cum towards her mouth. "You had a real nice load for me."

"You earned it," Tyler replied, smirking as he watched her cleaning herself off. She stood, smiling back. "Seriously, Greg's a fucking idiot to let you go."

"Thanks," Amy replied before sucking the tip of her finger clean. "I think he's an idiot in general."

"Agreed."

"So be honest," Amy started, smirking at him with a mostly clean face. "How long have you fantasized about doing that?"

"Since I met you," Tyler said, "but before I knew it, you were dating my boy."

"Not a problem anymore."

"Damn right it isn't," he agreed, watching as Amy finally pulled her pants up and thought to do so himself. "Come over after work?" She looked at him with a devilish smile, making him start to harden all over again.

"Won't your roommate mind?" she said sarcastically.

"Like I fucking care," he replied, pulling her close. He looked at her nipples, smiling at the sight of how stiffly they now poked through her top. There was still so much of her body to explore, and they were both ready to show Greg who the real man was.

12