Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes still closed, she slowly guided the head of my cock to the entrance of her seeping tunnel and with a push of my hips it sunk deep into her hot, wet cocoon. She grasped my hips, dug her heels into the mattress, and began pumping her hips. I met her thrust for thrust, immediately creating a squishing sound of a piston moving through thick lubricant. Moments later she locked her arms around my neck and cried out, "Aaaah!"

We were covered with perspiration and gasping for breath. I repositioned her leg and rolled her over without disengaging from her deep well so she could be on top. Henrietta sat up straight and ran her fingers through her auburn curls while I used my tee shirt to dry off our wet bodies. She giggled when I made my cock pulse inside her.

Before we were finished, I had Henrietta on her knees with her pretty, milk-white ass in the air; her head and shoulders flat on the bed. She again giggled when I covered her firm, round cheeks with kisses, but she squealed, "Will!" when I opened her cheeks and slipped my tongue between them, She grunted and moaned every time I slammed against her rear flanks causing her mounds of flesh to jiggle. I guided her hand between her legs and pressed her fingers into her wet folds and against her clit. She quickly caught on to what I expected her to do. Within minutes her fingers worked feverishly as I held her hips tightly, feeding her all the hard cock I had. She didn't stop until she collapsed on the bed, completely spent.

I sat on the bed and watched Henrietta begin to dress; she set her girdle aside and stepped into her panties and pulled them up her long legs then, as all women do, she wiggled her pretty ass just so to make sure they fit just right then let the waistband snap in place. She looked at me with an almost sad face as she fastened her bra behind her back and adjusted each breast into its proper cup. I pulled her to me and kissed her midsection as my hands kneaded her firm round bottom.

Her slip fell down her body like a curtain bringing a performance to an end then she put on her ridicules glasses and sat at the vanity in her slip and underwear fixing her hair and makeup when she matter-of-factly stated, "I guess this was just a one-time fling for you."

"It doesn't have to be that if you don't want it to, but we will certainly have to find a safer place to meet if you want to keep it from your husband."

I stood naked beside her; she glanced down at my half erect, slimy phallus and smiled before leaning over to give it a kiss. She smiled up at me, "I hope the poor thing isn't as sore as I am.

I watched her walk back toward the street carrying her girdle tucked under her sweater. She did have a noticeable change in her gait as she looked both ways and hurried across. I shook my head in amazement at what happened on that sunny afternoon. There were other afternoons for us to enjoy sexual trysts that summer and we took full advantage of the times when her husband went to see a baseball game across town.

Within a matter of a few hours, I had bedded two women I had known since my childhood; two women who were close in age and lived across the street from each other. One had always been warm and loving, the other cold and distant, but on that one summer afternoon, they had both expressed their desire for passion and tenderness with the same young man. It was their season to pluck the desires which were planted in their souls.