Season's Eatings Ch. 03

Story Info
Richard gets his dessert.
4k words
4.5
24.8k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys!

Shall we take another peek? Richard has made his way through dinner and found himself collared. Now will he get to have his dessert? Oh I think he will. Is it a 'just' dessert? That might be a matter of some debate.

*****

I made my way to the kitchen, retrieved my piece of cheesecake, and proceeded down the hallway to my mother-in-law's room. As I approached I saw her standing in the doorway. As I got closer she put her hand out.

"You can hand me the cheesecake Ricky. Before you come inside I want you to strip. You can leave your clothes out here by the door. I only have so much space in here and I don't need your clothes in my room. When you have properly prepared yourself you may enter."

And she turned on her very expensive high-heels and disappeared into her room, with my plate of cheesecake. She was doing it again. As I began to get undressed I felt like a knight taking off his armor. I was more vulnerable, but my honor demanded I obey my queen.

When I was completely naked, I took a few seconds to prepare myself. I took a few deep breaths then shook out my legs and arms and did a few neck circles. I might not have all the particulars, but I knew time spent with Sylvia could be physically demanding.

When I felt I had done all I could and any further delay would lead to trouble, I humbly stepped into the room. Sylvia was perched on the bed much as she had been shortly after she arrived and I was caring for her needs. But now she held a dessert plate in her hand and by all appearances she had taken the first bite.

"Stop right there Ricky. Now turn around and close the door."

I did as she instructed.

"Now then; on your knees. This room isn't like the rest of the house. This is my room. And whenever you're allowed to be in here I expect you to be on your knees; unless of course you are on all fours or even lower. Those are rules of my stay; no clothes, and on your knees. Understand?"

"Yes Mommy Dearest."

Sylvia was quick to settle in whenever she visited, but it felt like she was taking things up a notch. While in her bedroom I was often naked and in truth often on my knees, the idea that I wasn't even allowed inside with any clothes on was new. Add to that I had to enter on my knees and at least for this stay, I couldn't expect to be standing in her room at any time.

"Now come join me up here. This cheesecake is really delicious."

She patted the bed between her legs as she said it, and she licked her lips. I knew how she wanted me, so I shuffled over to the foot of the bed. I then slipped up onto the bed and slid forward between her nylon thighs.

She was wearing a blouse, the same one she wore to dinner, and she still had on her skirt. It was a little bunched at the waist, but still covered her crotch completely. So I couldn't see her beautiful breasts. I couldn't see her perfect pussy. And yet naked on the bed in such close proximity my resistance was about as substantial as a smoke ring.

"You were well behaved at dinner tonight. Perhaps not perfect, but I could see you made an effort. I believe you've earned yourself a dessert, and I'm willing to share. Would you like some?"

She was willing to share. It was my dessert and she assumed it was up to her whether or not I had any. She also seemed fine with eating my dessert in front of me. Not that I was about to mention those things. I was still glad when she said she was willing to share.

"Yes Mommy Dearest, I would like some dessert, if I may."

"Certainly my dear boy, now let's see...I don't have another plate."

It was clear she had something in mind. She set the plate down next to her on the bed and a sexy smile crossed her lips.

"I know. What if we just use this?"

As she spoke, slowly and softly, she peeled back her skirt at a tantalizing pace, revealing her naked pussy to me. I had been here only hours ago, and already I had returned. I don't know if she had removed her panties while I was undressing in the hall or she simply hadn't worn any to dinner. It didn't really matter. What mattered was her bare pussy was a short distance from my face and once again it was calling to me.

Continuing her teasing pace, she ran her fingers through her hair. She also slid her fingers between and around her lips as I looked on, mesmerized. Her middle finger was slick as she pulled it up towards her clit and for a brief second I thought I heard a whispered squelching noise.

Then I followed her hand as she raised it to her face. Her tongue was out before her finger landed on it and she drew it inside her mouth. She gave it a slow suck, and her mischievous eyes indicated she was pleased with the taste.

Besides the sounds of her wet pussy and the sucking of her finger I'm sure I heard a whimper, which had to have come from me. I was also reminded of the cramped confinement surrounding my dick as the purifier kept me from achieving a proper erection.

With the same studied calm, she picked up the plate, took hold of the fork, and slowly cut into the slice of cheesecake. The small portion was carried on the utensil as she brought it to her mons. There she deposited it, and used the fork as a spreader; an action resembling buttering a piece of toast.

"See how you like that."

The cheesecake was pressed into her hairs so I couldn't take a bite of it. I leaned in and ran my tongue over the dessert. I didn't get a mouthful, but I did get a taste. It was in fact good cheesecake. My tongue had smoothed it over somewhat but I wasn't close to getting all of that first bite.

I paused for only a moment in case one lick was all I was allowed. When she said nothing, I went back for seconds; and then thirds. I knew it was no accident that she had placed it just above her clit. It was still neatly tucked away, but just a few licks in and I was already having an effect on her.

"Yes, nice and slow. Enjoy it. Tastes good doesn't it?"

I knew there was a little teasing in her comment. It also confirmed this wasn't to be a rush job, at least not until she was ready to change the pace. I looked up as she spoke and I saw her take another bite.

She too was moving slowly, sensually, as her tongue came out to meet the treat and slowly pull in into her mouth, where her lips puckered as she savored it. The action of her lips and tongue along with her sultry eyes, caused my dick to strain against the purifier. I knew I would need to cum before we were finished. And I knew I wouldn't be allowed.

I continued to take slow licks, sometimes focused on the dessert in front of me and sometimes looking up to see her enjoyment; of both the dessert and my efforts. I hadn't removed it all when she smeared the next forkful onto my 'plate'.

The next lick was a more concentrated taste of the cake. As I had been making my way through I was also licking more and more of her hairs. It was a texture that reminded me where I was and that I wasn't at the table of some fancy restaurant. I was between my mother-in-law's legs.

As I looked up her smile told me much of the same. It's like she knew what I was thinking and she was saying 'yes, that's right my boy, you're eating your dessert off my pussy' and there was no way I could refuse.

Her fork carved into the cake once again and she brought it in front of me. This time she spread it around making a few passes on either side. Apparently it was time for my tongue to do more traveling around her lips and through her hair.

My tongue traveled through her forest as I claimed my dessert. The sweet taste now accompanied by the sweet aroma of her sex. At this point my dick wasn't just aware of the purifier, it was straining against the bars, trying to push out anywhere it could, longing for release, in more ways than one.

I continued to lick. My breathing was becoming heavier and I wasn't looking up at Sylvia. I was focused on her puffy pussy, her scent, her hairs, and my very special dessert. I was in agony and also full of lust. I wanted to attack her pussy, to drive my tongue deep inside her. To tongue fuck her until we both would cum!

But I knew I wouldn't cum. And I knew I couldn't speed up until she was ready. So I just licked and licked, breathing her in, savoring my treat, and waiting for her command. My tongue was dangerously close to her lips, but I knew even that had to wait, until I was allowed.

As I worked my tongue over her, I felt her shifting slightly. She may have wanted to draw this out, but now I suspected she too may be eager for the finish. But she said nothing, so I continued my work.

More movement from above. Though this time it felt more like she was doing something and not just squirming beneath my tongue. But I wasn't going to lose focus. I was in my world, her world, a world of her pussy, waiting for the signal to dive deep.

"That's better. Oh, that's sooo good. Lick it Ricky. Lick it!"

And I was licking. For a moment I thought she was ready, but something told me I was to remain at my task. I suppose I had spent enough time between her legs in the past we had a level of communication that surpassed words. So I continued to lick the path she had laid out for me. I did however, apply more pressure with my tongue.

I heard the clatter of fork on plate and for a moment I thought they may have slipped from her hands as the passion took her. But when I looked up I was surprised to find she had simply placed them on the nightstand. Well that wasn't the real surprise. The real surprise was that now she was completely topless.

I must have missed that when she was moving around earlier. She had removed her blouse and even whatever sort of bra or undertop she had been wearing, and now her magnificent breasts were free. I felt a pain down below as if she had taken hold of my crumpled up shaft and given it a forceful squeeze.

The glint in her eyes told me she knew the purifier was doing its job. Her hands lifted and caressed her boobs and then her finger drew a circle as it drew my attention. It went around her nipple showcasing the last of the cheesecake that she had smeared there.

Then her other hand slowly made its way down under her breast, down across her tummy, gliding over her navel, as it made its way toward me.

"I can see you're enjoying your dessert, but you haven't finished yet. It would be a shame to let any go to waste. So now it's time to clean your plate."

I was still being restricted to the path she had made, but things were progressing to a new level. I redoubled my efforts as I licked at the remains which clung to her hairs and for a moment reminded me of snow covered trees in winter.

The manicured nails of her hand now joined me in the forest and my tongue occasionally ran over one as I worked to claim my treat.

"Yes, now you have to really work at it. Licking alone will not be enough. You're also going to have to suck. Use that tongue and suck all my hairs clean. You'd better not leave anything on your plate."

I knew she meant what she said. She wanted her 'plate' completely clean. I was going to have to lick and suck every hair if need be. No trace could be left of the dessert. So I had to switch tactics. Now I was taking her hairs into my mouth and sucking and licking to remove all of the dessert.

That's why her hand had come down to join me. She used her fingers to press down and hold the base of her hairs against her. That way I could suck and pull on her hairs, without causing her pain or discomfort. Clearly yanking on her delicate pubic hairs could have gotten me in a lot of trouble. Still I was likely to get a few caught in my teeth before I was finished.

I continued licking but more of my action had turned to sucking. I was sucking and cleaning her hairs, feeling them on my tongue, and still waiting for my chance to get my tongue inside her.

I looked up again and she was squeezing the tit which had the frosted nipple. The look in her eyes as our gaze met told me what was going to happen. And yet I watched with rapt fascination as she lifted her breast and lowered her head, so she could lick the cheesecake for a brief moment before she began to suckle in earnest.

Again I felt invisible hands crushing my man parts. I needed to cum so bad, and had I not been refrained, I'm sure I could have done so right then and there. But I couldn't pause to worry about my own needs. I still had a job to do. Now we were both sucking away at the last of our treasured dessert. I was removing all trace from her hairs, while she was polishing up her nipple.

It was one of those moments where we had a deeper connection. Clearly she was still in charge and I had a task to please her, but in that space we were also sharing a moment together. We had similar goals, and to a degree, we were working together.

And then I felt her hips begin to rock against me. We were close, so very close. I did a quick scan of her mound, checking my progress and making sure no bits were left unattended. I did quick pulls in a few places and focused on the final area, above her clit.

Then her hand left her hairs as it wove between mine on my head. She held it there a moment longer and then as I felt her legs trembling, she pushed me down the short distance so my mouth was over her hood.

I'm not sure if she actually gave the command or not. I thought maybe I heard her whisper through clenched tit, but it didn't matter. Words weren't needed now. I knew it was time to suck, and suck hard. I pulled the hood and surrounding flesh into my mouth, and sucked.

This was a large area vacuuming I was doing and not a precise attack on her clit. But I was also sure that's what she wanted. Even so as I was sucking and sucking and felt her hand turn into a claw that dug into my skull, I could feel the little bud emerging from undercover.

More sucking and trembling and soon I had my second taste of dessert. A few more sucks, which I held onto for longer durations, and then I felt her other hand join the first at the back of my head. The deep sigh of satisfaction filled my ears and while making me proud also reminded me that much of my own satisfaction had been denied.

Our breathing slowed a little, but I was still on edge. I also was quite certain it wasn't over. This had been a fun game of hers, but still it was foreplay. She was rarely finished with a single orgasm. She confirmed that when next she spoke.

"Well now that you've finished your dessert, I think it's time you gave me mine."

She pushed me slightly lower and I knew now was the time I could lick her lips and eventually work my way inside her. I picked a lip and after a quick run along its length I pulled it in and sucked on it. She had large soft lips, and now that was my focus.

As I licked and sucked her lips preparing for round two, I sensed her relaxing. She wasn't down but she was now floating on a cloud of bliss and in no rush to reach the summit again. It would come in time.

Her hands had released their grip and now were stroking my hair, sometimes intertwined within her fingers, and occasionally she would pull at my ears. It could almost be seen as comforting, and yet this was really all about her.

I was in familiar territory licking and sucking on her lips when I felt her heel poke me in the back. I jumped slightly at the sensation, but I had nowhere to go. She had never taken off her heels even though she was now naked from the waist up.

I soon felt the other heel on my back but I was better prepared and this time there was no flinching. Had she simply left them there to rest I could have all but forgotten them as I worked to please her pussy. But tonight she didn't intend to let them rest.

The first heel poked harder into my back and as it went from noticeable to uncomfortable, it then upped the stakes as it scraped down towards my ass. I knew a protest was useless but still it wasn't something I could ignore.

"Oh what's the matter? I'm just getting comfortable. Don't be such a baby."

It was a teasing and a warning all in one. I tried to focus on the wet pussy in my mouth and not the pain in my back. Easier said than done. But why? At that moment I really wanted that pussy. I wanted that pussy and I wanted to cum. But her high-heels were more than a little distracting.

I mean I was somewhat accustomed to her feet and legs on my back. That happened often enough. But it was usually bare skin or nylons I was dealing with, and in the back of my mind I was already preparing for the smooth feel of her stockings. That she hadn't removed her shoes and I was now feeling the heels dig into me, wasn't something I planned for or had any desire to endure.

But of course the choice wasn't mine. I was hers and this was just another way for her to prove that to me. Actually at this point I don't think she was even trying to prove anything. She was simply having her fun, knowing it came at my expense.

Her foot slid up my back, dragging along the way. The dragging wasn't done in a painful manner, but the movement let me know her heels were still close and the danger hadn't gone away.

The next time her heel came down my back it was like she was slicing me open. I was sure she was leaving a mark and I wondered if she had truly broken the skin and I would be cleaning up blood. I arched my back along with the pain causing me to raise my head as I worked to stifle the groan of anguish.

"Oh no! Get your face back down there. You have a job to do. Try to be a man Ricky."

Be a man? Her heel was digging into my flesh! This wasn't some gentle caress. I'm not generally one for a clawed back due to a woman's nails, but even that would be preferred right now and more understandable than the gouging and slicing that was lighting a fire in my back.

But I couldn't voice my protest. Indeed she had grabbed the back of my head and forcefully pushed me back down as she made her demands. I had a face full of wet pussy smothering me while I tried to process the pain which had been inflicted.

"Back to work."

This time she emphasized her order by grabbing fistfuls of my hair, pulling them while at the same time pressing my face harder into her wet crotch. Playtime was over. The dessert game had been a fun distraction but now she had needs; demands. Now I had to obey. I had to please her and do my best to come out the other side.

My hands, which were mostly forgotten since I entered her room, were now clutching the sheets, much as her hands clutched the hair on my head. I stuck out my tongue as far as I could in a show of compliance. My hold body was tense and on high alert.

She pulled my head back far enough to let me get some air, but then rammed it back into her crotch. This wasn't a time for slow teasing. I quickly applied my tongue and lips in a race to achieve her next climax. I couldn't afford to keep her waiting, and my hope, faint as it was, was that I could give her the next orgasm quickly and save my back and body from further pain.

But of course it wasn't over quickly. I was making progress when I felt the other heel slice me open. This time, although my body wanted to react, she held my head down and I just screamed into her cunt. I wasn't sure what I might have done to displease her so much.

But then I also knew that as I got her more heated, it was no surprise her feet would be pressing and prodding with more force. It's just that with her high-heels still on, each press and poke was causing more and more pain, and had me concerned about what I would look like when it was all over.

So maybe this wasn't really my fault. Maybe Sylvia just needed to stop playing games and get a good fuck. Maybe for her a rough fuck of her toy was just what she needed. And maybe it wouldn't have mattered to me, if I wasn't that toy.

As I licked and sucked, my tears mixing with the wetness of her crotch, I wondered how long this night would go on. She had promised my wife she wouldn't keep me too late. But what was too late? And would I really have to service my wife after this? Would I even be able to?

12