All Comments on 'Season's Eatings Ch. 03'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Poor boy

After he is collared and toyed with by his wife and mother-in-law, he stills wants to submit to her and please her, and while she may seem a little affectionate at first, it's clear that she means to have him serve no matter what he wants.

Delicious as always, both desserts.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Some desserts are nice, and some are naughty

The entire scene was scrumptious. The first part was very sensual, with him licking cheesecake from,Sylvia's pussy. The second part was quite wicked, with him having to bring her to another orgasm while she raked his back with the heels of her shoes. I am sure he is in for a hell of an ordeal over the next two weeks, especially if he stays locked in the purifier.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks OneAuthor and Vanquished

Thanks for your comments. I'm going to get better about responding here, and I always appreciate those who take the time to comment. I'm glad you enjoyed the desserts and yes there is plenty more wickedness on the way. Should have one, maybe two more chapters before Christmas. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely Delicious!

Mmmmm, cheesecake! Lilith, you have outdone yourself! Intensely erotic from the very beginning, perfectly and tantalisingly paced, and I sense our narrator’s night is only beginning. Your characterisation is always piquant and original but Mommy Dearest is a particularly wonderful creation. I look forward to her next visit, and many more to come. (And cum, and cum!)

PavitraPavitraover 4 years ago
Amazing amazing

My love for this story continues. I hope this story never ends. The mother-in-law domination is too good.

RickJoeyRickJoeyabout 1 year ago

I would enjoy being in Richard‘s place. Where can I find a mother-in-law like her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES