Seasons of Change Ch. 03

Story Info
A lifelong fantasy comes to fruition!
7.1k words
4.61
5.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Chapter 3~

Realization of a Fantasy

It was warm as he awoke and not only was he sticky physically, overwhelming images of hot, sweaty sex swam in his brain engendering feelings of both total confusion and sheer euphoria. The woman sleeping soundly next to him had used him so completely, finishing only hours before, that he was both sore and spent, leaving him exhilarated and exhausted in the same moment. Only once in the past ten years had he felt anything like this and it was also associated with the vein of unmitigated servitude she unearthed in him upon naming him Desiree and pushing him toward the complete and utter slut he had buried inside of him.

Lying there quiet and inert, but hard and horny, he recalled the scenes that they played out during the long hours after his first massive orgasm.

She was so turned on after feeding him his first load of cum that she went down on him; sucking him hard again almost immediately, fondling his balls and ass, penetrating him with her fingers, milking another fast and furious load out of him by manipulating his prostate with her fingertips. When she was done, she released him from his bonds and again worked his calf and thigh muscles with her soft, dexterous hands, trying to avoid an episode of cramping.

After a small rest and hydration break (to ensure that his body could indeed produce more seminal fluid), she bent him over in the center of the bed; knees to his chest with his pretty little derrière presented for her amusement. She bound his hands to his thighs with Velcro thigh cuffs and played with him in the totally enamored way a child would with a new kitten or puppy; poking, tickling, kissing and otherwise diddling with his ass and privates. She pulled on his balls, batted them around, kissed them, licked them, sucked them and tightened a cord around them so that they turned bright red. Their play then soared to a new level as she produced a paddle and began to spank her sweet little girl in earnest.

He hadn't really known what his pain threshold was until then as she paddled evenly at first, reddening the cheeks of his ass and the backs of his thighs and sometimes his ball sac. It hurt like nothing he had ever experienced, but he was also leaking pre-cum like crazy. He bit down on the inside of his cheek, not wanting to use the safe word, wanting to continue until she tired of it and as just as she landed the last blow that he thought would make him pass out, she climbed down from the bed and called to him to look at her. She made a production of pulling up the harness of her 9-inch strap on cock as he watched.

"It's time, baby." She said with complete confidence. She crawled up onto the bed and placed the head of the phallus at his mouth. "Get it wet, my love...I'm going to fuck your hot little pussy with it when I'm ready!"

The absolute intimacy he felt with her at that moment, along with the faith he had in her, and his need to serve her wholly and completely made his nervous system spasm reflexively. Subspace is a funny thing that no one can describe to you fully if you have not experienced it for yourself. In order for it to work at all though, there has to be a deep, spiritual and emotional bond between the two individuals. With him and his Mistress, there was not only faith, trust, and respect, but love, admiration, and a level of commitment that he had never experience in any relationship, no less a Dominant/submissive one.

He sucked diligently, totally aware that he needed it to be wet enough to slide inside of his rather tight posterior easily. She would never do damage to him though and had a tube of lubricant in her corset top to use on the head before she breached him. As she pulled away from him, he wondered just how badly it would hurt, if at all, if it would send him into a pain so deep that he would have to use the safe word and stop the play entirely or if it might just stretch and sting a little bit, but he need not have worried at all.

She buried her cock in him slowly, inching it forward ever so slightly until it was seated deeply in his rectum; grazing his prostate as it sunk into the depths of him and causing him to spurt pre-cum on the sheets once again. She fucked him then just like a man fucking a woman, slowly until she thought he was used to the size, then with deeper more vigorous strokes until he was sure he was taking 9 plus inches every time, her pulling almost all the way out and pushing all the way in as he grunted and shivered and moaned excessively.

He didn't ask to cum this time because it snuck up on him so quickly and forcefully that he absolutely had no control of his body whatsoever. She pulled out, smacked his ass with her open hand for his indiscretions, then rubbed it sweetly and leaned down to kiss the handprint lovingly and then she did something totally amazing, she bent down and licked around his gaping hole until her tongue went two or three inches inside of him. The feeling was absolutely the most intimate thing that anyone had ever shared with him, so much so he shuttered from the deep physical and emotional connection they shared.

Once she was done tongue fucking him, she released him from the thigh cuffs and got him to stretch out next to her. She removed the wig and bra and told him to curl up behind her and just rest. He was asleep in mere minutes, exactly like she thought he would be. She smiled as she listened to him snoring softly and wondered how many more times she could make him cum before the sun rose. Checking the clock, it was about one am, so she let him sleep for a few hours before waking him again.

She used him twice more during the waning hours of the sultry, warm summer night. She opened the windows and the cooling Delta breeze finally cooled them off somewhat around four or five in the morning. He looked at the clock next to the right side of the bed (she always slept on the left), and noted that it was almost nine am, they had slept for only four hours, but here he was ready to go again at a moment's notice.

He knew what she had planned for today and that was the main reason he woke with such eagerness. He leaned in and kissed her behind the ear, intimate, sexy, seductive, the way he knew she loved, savoring the newness of waking up beside her after so many years of simply fantasizing about it.

"Morning, my love," he whispered in her ear and she stirred then, turning naked into his arms. With him on his side and her on hers, his erection, stiff and proud, poked into her fleshy thigh, alerting her to his heightened state of arousal. She kissed him hard and deep, not worried about superficial things like morning breath or the makeup smeared on his face. Her love for him was total and complete, not based on things like appearance or physical attraction, it was a deep emotional and spiritual connection that had developed between them over the years, but now on top of all that, they had the reality of their shared sexual experience to add to it.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, "morning to you too, my sweet. You woke up happy I see."

"Oh sweetheart," he said, "how could I be anything but happy?"

She smiled at him and stroked his cheek first and then his erection. "Hold on a second, let me get my gloves out and we'll take care of that." She kissed him again on the cheek and hoped that he realized that she would indulge him in absolutely anything he had ever dreamed about, the gloved hand job, being up there on his list of favorites.

The long black satin and spandex gloves went up her arm and she thought she looked a little silly with just them on and nothing else, but she didn't really care too much about what she looked like at the moment, as long as they were satisfying yet another of his lifelong fantasies.

They lay together then for a while, kissing and cuddling as she stroked him slowly and leisurely...not in a hurry for him to ejaculate, but more of a bonding moment. When he started to push his hips out toward her, she increased the speed of her strokes a bit and told him to cum for her. It wasn't his biggest orgasm or his hardest, but it took the edge off for now and let him concentrate on her for the moment.

"Lay back my beloved Mistress, let me take care of you now." He told her softly and she did. He remembered how she had told him once that her body would build and continue to orgasm in small bursts as she was enticed orally. He serviced her diligently, gently at first, then with a bit more force and vigor until she was crying out in earnest with a powerful release of her own. He noticed that every time he aroused her with his mouth, her clit grew hard, just as a male organ did and she issued a good bit of fluid with each successive orgasm, just as a man did when he dripped pre-cum. Gender bending was her thing, in spades and he observed mentally that there weren't really that many differences between them physically, just subtle ones that most people didn't take the time to observe.

As he lay suckling her after her last orgasm, she told him that she wanted him to try to put his hand inside her. They had talked about it extensively and as much as she wanted it, he also knew it would make her into the submissive bitch that he was for her the night before. Although this week was supposed to be about him serving her completely, her need to be submissive to him was also one of HER needs. He pushed four fingers inside of her sloppy cunt, they went in easily and he knew it wouldn't take much to get his whole hand inside of her, but when he went to try the thumb as well, the fit was too tight and she gasped and told him to get the lube out of the nightstand drawer.

With the Astroglide on his hand, he rotated it in her vaginal opening and stretched her open even more. Slowly and thoughtfully, he pushed in and out of her; making the sloppy wet squishy sounds that always accompanied any good, hard sex. They had talked of him playing with her cervix to see if she would cum from it and once he pushed past the last knuckle of his thumb joint, he could feel the mouth of her womb with his middle finger. He tickled it as she had his prostate the night before and waited to see her reaction. She humped against him climbing the sexual mountain toward the biggest cum of her lifetime. She screamed out loud enough to wake the dead and scared him as much as excited him at his ability to make her so very sexually satisfied.

He had no way of knowing that no one had ever taken the time to make her cum this way, that no one had cared enough about her desires to learn her body so completely. She shook with his hand inside of her and her muscles contracted around his hand, squeezing so very tight that it was a bit painful, but soon she released as her body began to relax and he very carefully pulled out of her.

They showered, cleaned the makeup from his face, enjoyed each other bodies once more under the spray of the warm water, then dried, ate breakfast and sat at the kitchen table talking.

"So, tell me again who is coming this afternoon?" He said, amazed that his cock was again plumping up against his naked thigh. She had insisted that he stay naked for her for all of the time he wasn't dressed as Desiree.

His smile melted her heart and made her pussy wet at the same time. "Well Terra of course, and Greta, Luke's girlfriend, the one you're so enamored of...and then Rachel, the plump little blonde and hopefully Helen, the older very sexual MILF from just north of Sacramento. Then there's the other Domme from the East Bay that I invited, but she didn't know if she could make it. And remember, I told you that I emailed a few other people last week that I've been in contact with for a few years to see if they wanted to join us."

He shivered...serving, in a maid's outfit...all of her friends, dressed fully, but naked under the ruffles of the petticoats except for the leather sheath that she would use to encase his organ. All these things he had only dreamed of prior to her, prior to the amazing night of passion, sex and life-changing entanglement that he now shared with this highly charged ball of sexual energy. He couldn't imagine what it would be like when he returned home after this amazing week, how he could possibly want her and her imaginative, ingenious ideas any more than he had before he arrived, but somehow in the pit of his stomach and the back of his mind, he felt the pull to be with her even more now than before. Deciding to focus on the moment only, as he always told her to do, he slipped off the chair and took her plate and his to the kitchen and washed the dishes by hand, putting them away.

"What do I need to do to help you get ready for the 'tea'?" He asked.

"Well, the china that I want to use is up above the utility closet in the laundry room, if you could get that down for me, I'll show you which pieces I want to set out. I have everything stored and ready in the refrigerator, so after you've gotten those dishes down, let's go make sure you're ready inside and out for this little soiree." She smiled at him and watched as he walked, naked into the laundry room to get her best china out of its storage cubby.

This part was something that made them so very close; sharing something as personal as an enema was an activity he never imagined doing with another human being until he met her, but she had no boundaries, no limits, personally, sexually or emotionally with him. She told him everything and hoped that someday he would do the same with her. She had known men, she told him once that said that there were certain things about themselves that they would never share with anyone, but she hoped that in the future after years of living together there literally wouldn't be anything they didn't know about each other, however private, embarrassing or humiliating it might seem to other people. This was the epitome of trust in her opinion, the ultimate example of how much they truly loved each other.

Here he was now, however, on his side, in her bed, with her administering a quart of warm water into his bowels, nurse and mother, lover and friend, she was the culmination of every female archetype that a man could possibly imagine...add to that the extreme element of dominant thrown in for good measure; how could any man ask for anything more?

"Tell me if you start to cramp, okay?" She said in her motherly voice reserved for him and her children when their comfort and well-being were in question. She had told him once that it was impossible for her to remain a "Domme" with him for every second of every day. She was so many things to so many people that sometimes a character or role slipped into place without her knowledge or control and being a compassionate, loving person to begin with, it sometimes leaked into play situations whether she wanted it to or not.

He nodded at her and lay still as the fluid in his intestines roiled. This was a place he had never been before, so this level of submission was new and uncharted in his mind. As much as he wanted to "serve" her and her whims, the need to be private at the moment he expelled the contents of his bowels made him pink up with ultra-embarrassment.

"I need to go." He told her with a huge blush on his cheeks. And as he knew in his heart she would, she followed him to the commode and watched as he sat and evacuated.

She smiled at him and blew him a kiss as she knelt between his naturally parted thighs, "Next time it won't be so humiliating, my love."

He still couldn't believe she was watching him! "Oh my god," his brain screamed as she pulled off tissue from the roll and instructed him to spread his legs for her. He was absolutely mortified as she wiped the remnants from his cheeks, perineum and balls, but at the same time his "clitty" was rock hard again. "How was this possible? How could he possibly be turned on by this act that most would consider nasty or disgusting?" his intelligent, reasoning mind tried to rationalize, but he just let go finally and allowed it to happen, because in reality, there was no sane explanation for why he felt the way he did.

Tissue would never get all of it clean, he knew, and the liquid needed to run clear, so it was back to the bed for another dose. They repeated the process and then she had him step into the shower, where she carefully and skillfully cleaned his essential parts for him with soft hands and a bit of sweet smelling soap. All of these steps lent to the complete feeling of submissiveness that always drove him deep over the edge like no other. He belonged to her fully and in her confidence and exertion of her will over him, he lost himself completely to the slut that was his alter-ego, Desiree.

Cleaned and flowery smelling, she dressed him again; black silk stockings today, with seams up the back, a black lace garter belt, but no panties today, his black pocket bra with the breast forms, size "C" inserted, the ruffled petticoats and the culmination of another fantasy on his list, his black and white maid's uniform. He put the wig on himself and stood in front of the wide counter-length mirror over her double sinks and tried putting on his makeup himself as she chuckled and watched him struggle. When he was "presentable", but not passable by any means, she ushered him back to the bench at the foot of her bed and asked him for the "gates of hell" sheath that would be his chastity device for the afternoon. He could get hard in it, but she laced it so tight that it stopped most of the blood flow and only allowed him so much of a manly erection.

There was a "D" ring at the tip of the device and she hooked a leash to it and pulled him up by it. He teetered as he stood because it was such an odd feeling, being pulled by his cock, but finally attained some semblance of equilibrium and followed her along closely to keep the slack from tightening from the leash to his groin.

He followed her around then, picking up dishes as she filled them and taking them to the table before the guests arrived. She waited to put his shoes on until the last minute, both out of compassion for his feet and that feeling of being "towered over" when he was 6'9" in them standing next to her at only five feet tall! She detached the leash for now and went about finishing up her presentation for the party. He waited quietly and demurely for the doorbell.

The ladies started to arrive one by one and he greeted them at the door, took their personal items; handbags and such and ushered them into the family room on his arm. It was the oddest feeling, knowing that his almost naked organ was there for anyone to see or touch if they simply lifted his skirt and looked for it. It made him feel all the more humiliated and submissive under the excessive layers of ruffle and lace.

He shuffled around doing little chores for his Mistress as she requested, most of them requiring him to bend over, stoop or walk quickly in the treacherous shoes that he was not yet accustomed to. The last of the guests arrived and she seemed to know that he was naked underneath his bouncy skirts as she lifted it up and peeked underneath as he stood waiting for her to organize her keys and purse and hand it to him. When he was ready to escort her inside, she reached up and stroked the head of his leaking member with her bare hand, holding it out with a smirk for him to lick afterward. He shivered and complied, as was expected.

He poured wine and acted as bartender as the ladies chatted. A few of them goosed him on his naked ass cheeks, squeezing or kneading as his Mistress was so fond of doing to him. Finally, they moved to the buffet and filled their plates and casually went to sit at the table. Mistress both motioned to him and called him, "Dez, please come here."

He came to the head of the table where she sat and waited demurely for his next command, his eyes downcast in proper submissive posture.

12