Seasons of Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please lift your skirt so the ladies can see your "clit". He was mortified. This was something that as much as he wanted to expose himself to others in fantasy, the actual physical act of doing it for real was more humiliating than he could have ever imagined.

"See ladies, he is so hard most of the time that I have to keep slapping it to make it go down. You'd think that after making him cum six times in the last 24 hours, he'd remain soft for at least a little while." She laughed heartily and he knew she was saying all of this for his humiliation, and he felt a throb in his clit. Unlacing the strings of the chastity sleeve, she slid it off and tightened her grip around the head to tease him even more.

"Desiree, show the ladies how hard you can get for me, all right? Stroke your clit for me and remember, ASK BEFORE YOU CUM!" She moved her salad plate to the side of her place setting purposely and he knew that she intended for him to cum on her food, something that excited him immensely.

He set to work stroking his organ and the ladies laughed and commented on his state; so tall and masculine, but "femmed" simply for their entertainment. This fact in and of itself caused his sexual need to surge. Mistress took her crop off the table and smacked his ass cheeks up under his skirt, "Faster slut, I'm getting hungry!" And she set to work with a series of short, choppy smacks to each cheek.

"CUM FOR ME NOW YOU SLUTTY LITTLE BITCH!" She shouted and he managed to shoot a few ropes of creamy cum dressing onto her salad of greens, strawberries and few things he wasn't sure about. She reached out and flicked the last of his cum off the head of his "clit" and sucked it into her mouth. "Good girl, now kneel down here next to me."

She proceeded to feed him bites of salad in between her own. At one point, she dripped cum on the front of his uniform and he gasped unintentionally, knowing that she would make him take it off immediately to apply stain remover to it, so as to assure that it would not stain permanently. That would leave him in his bra, garters, stockings and shoes only, practically naked in front of five women he only knew from reputation and stories. He waited for the command that he knew would come and within scant seconds she spoke, making his heart first drop and then soar with anticipation.

"Oh dear, you'll have to take that off and treat it properly my sweet girl or it will definitely stain. Go and take it off and treat it with stain remover for me. We can't have your expensive, new uniform getting ruined already." She smiled up at him and he knew she had purposely spilled the food on him.

He did as she commanded of course. Stood in the laundry room off the kitchen where they could all see and removed the black and white uniform, treated the stain and returned to his Mistress' side. "Good girl, now kneel back down here." She continued to eat and if it was something she wanted to share with him, she put in her mouth, chewed it a little and then leaned over to feed it to him in a kiss. This was highly erotic and embarrassing at the same time. It was almost as if he was a child and she was feeding him because he wasn't capable, but to her it was just another way of reinforcing how much how much control she had over him in his slutty, exposed state as Desiree.

They continued eating and chatting and all the while he knelt at her side obediently. When they were through, she told him to clear the table as they sat, sipping wine. He hand washed the dishes carefully as they were her best china and put them away so that she would not have to do anything once her friends were gone. He refilled wine glasses, ran a load of dishes, scurried to retrieve purposely dropped napkins or other inane objects that they all discarded strategically to view his ass, clit and balls better. When he was finished with the chore of cleaning up after them, he stood patiently at the back and to the left of his Mistress' chair.

"Well ladies, I thank you all for coming. I plan to retire to my bedroom now and fuck this slut silly. If any of you are interested in watching or participating, please feel free to accompany us. Desiree..." she said beckoning to him and offered her arm to him to help her up and escort her to the bedroom.

Several of the ladies did indeed rise and start to accompany them into the bedroom and only one excused herself and said that she regrettably had a prior engagement and would not be able to join them. They stopped the procession then and kissed her cheeks and bid her adieu.

As they came inside his Mistress' boudoir, she set about pulling the freshly washed toys from her toy bag, lining them up on the dresser as she had the day before. He shuddered as he thought of the ladies using them on him.

"Okay girls, here's the rules, not many but some...Dez is a slutty little tramp who loves to be fucked. She is here for all of our pleasure and gives terrific head if you'd like to switch out with me at some point. My strap on is here and any of you are welcome to use it on her! I'm going to lay back here on the bed for her to service while she kneels on this bench with her ass on display for you. She loves to be spanked, cropped, fondled, fingered and fucked thoroughly. Nothing that leaves a permanent mark, please and use the lube provided if you are going to use the 9 inch dildo, I don't want her to bleed. I plan to take a few pictures, so if you don't want your faces in them, please let me know and I will either Photoshop them out or crop them so as not to reveal anything about you. They are mostly for my private collection, but I may post a few of them on my FETLIFE profile for my online friends to see." She chuckled at this last revelation, knowing he would be scared to death of this much exposure of his private life and her intention to make him her slut forever, not caring who might possibly see it.

"Any questions?" She asked her guests and one of the ladies asked if they had any time constraints? She said, "no we can go all night if you want...actually if this spilled over into tomorrow night, we could just invite the guys tonight...LOL, but I thought a ladies event would be a welcome change." They all agreed and his beloved Mistress shed her pretty dress, hanging it up in her closet, motioning to the empty hangers for everyone else's things and then proceeded to lay back on the bed with her already moist cunt on display.

"Come here my sweet girl and pleasure your Mistress!" she said with lust and longing in her voice. "Let these ladies all see what a dutiful little whore you are."

"Yes Mistress," he said with a hint a glee in his voice. She knew how much he wanted this; to be on display before her friends this way, nothing but a sexual play toy for their enjoyment. He set to work eating her out the way she loved...soft at first, licks to her clit and lips, a few dips inside of her already sopping cunt hole and then back to the "little cock" she liked to pump and pull and torture when she masturbated. He sucked her fervently and as he worked on giving her the first of many orgasms, he felt hands on him from behind.

"This was it," he thought "I'm giving myself to a stranger, not knowing what the outcome might be," the height of slutty behavior for most people.

One of them was paddling his cheeks with the round leather paddle that he brought with him on the trip, the one he told his Mistress that he enjoyed the most. One of them was working his hole with lube and her fingertip, he didn't know where to concentrate, truthfully, but with a smack on his shoulder from his Mistress' crop, he knew where his attention must be...on servicing her to the best of his ability.

Someone was playing with his clit now, making it harder and leaking, and another stranger's hand was on him in the most intimate places; he was truly a whore now.

His Mistress began to push into his mouth and he focused on her clit, sucking, biting and suctioning it the way he knew would make her cum so well. "OH yes, baby, that's it suck my little cock for me you slut. Make me cum Dez!" God, he so loved hearing her call him that. Not knowing why it made him feel so very close to her, but savoring the feeling nonetheless. Girl cum gushed out onto his chin, smearing the remainder of the lipstick left on his lips. She pushed herself up from her prone position and leaned forward to share her cum with him, something that she seemed to do every time now, whether it was he that made her cum or her that gave him an orgasm. They kissed hot and hard, sharing her flavors. She grabbed the camera from the nightstand and snapped a picture of his face, makeup smeared and lips wet with her cum. "There!" she said, "now I finally have a good picture of as my whore!" and she laughed heartily at the breakdown of his walls and barriers that he'd kept in place for so long to protect himself against discovery!

She lay back down and propped a pillow under her head so that she could see what was happening to him. Greta had donned her 9 inch monster and was rubbing it up and down his crack, lubing the head prodigiously and sliding just inside his first ring, she could tell by the tensed look on his face. She stroked his face with her hand in a display of love and concern and whispered in his ear, "you okay, baby?" He nodded and she backed up and out of his way and hopped off the bed with the camera. Rachael was still playing with his cock and began sucking at him with gusto. He'd heard that she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and had seen pictures of her sharing a stud at a swing party with her boyfriend and his Mistress. He could tell that his Mistress had been right about the trailer hitch!

He heard the shutter clicking of the camera and bit down the worry that secretly sat at the back of his mind. She had told him once, "if anyone is on here and sees a pic of you, it means they are kinky too, babe. No reason to worry so much about anyone finding out!" But there was no way to get around his genetic predisposition to be private about this....it was so personal, so very private, but his Mistress loved him exclusively and was so very proud of what they had done together to transform him, so how could he deny her this tiny detail that seemed so trivial to her.

"Rachael," she said, "why don't you crawl up where I was and let her service you for a while?" She agreed and took his Mistress' place at his mouth. His jaw was already a bit tired from the oral sex he'd performed on her this morning and then this last bout, but he was dutiful and compliant to her wishes and who knows how many chances he might have to repeat this wonderful day.

Her friend, Terra, the shyest and most reserved of the bunch, was seated on the bench on the other side, just watching for the moment. Greta was hard stroking inside of him with the big 9-inch dildo and his Mistress sat down and started stroking him underneath the pumping of the younger of her swinging friends. His emotions and body were on fire, one stranger's pussy under his tongue, one was fucking him and one watched intently, while his Mistress used her practiced hands on him, pulling his "clit" back as it hardened the way she knew he loved.

The urge to ejaculate overcame him in a hot second and he couldn't get his mouth clear enough to ask for permission, so he simply let it flow into her hand. He knew she would punish him, but he was too busy trying to do the other thing he was supposed to, giving her friends the ultimate pleasure. He was sure he would feel the sting of her crop or the paddle any moment, but instead, he felt the phallus being withdrawn from his "pussy" and someone's fingers pushed inside of him. What he couldn't see was that his Mistress was pushing his cum up his ass to use as lubrication. Then instead of the cock being pushed back inside of him, he noticed

Greta sliding out of the strap on and his Mistress at the dresser showing him the thickest of her butt plugs. She pushed it up inside of him and pulled out a pair of panties to slide onto him so that it would stay in place.

Rachael moved off the bed and Terra took her place, which was something he was looking forward to. Mistress had told him how sweet Terra's pussy was and he knew she was tight as well, so he went to work on her with his tongue and fingers as he waited for whatever was going to happen next. Still on his knees with the 3rd of 4 women under his tongue, he ate her with verve and rampant enthusiasm despite his full pussy and sore knees.

As with the crop the day before, he heard the slice of the paddle before he felt the blow, the air swooshed and created a breeze across his panty covered ass cheeks, the leather connected with a force that he'd seldom felt, but he relished her discipline of him even though he knew there would be a bruise there tomorrow. Rachael and Greta had taken up residence in the far corner of the queen sized bed, next to Terra and were happily 69ing each other, something he'd only seen in person once or twice in his lifetime and it only served to make him swell with the pure eroticism of the scene in front of him. Of course when Mistress planted a blow square to the back of his balls, his erection dutifully deflated and he heard her snicker behind him.

"Do they make you hot, baby girl?" She laughed as she continued to paddle him. He didn't know whether the right thing to do was to answer her or to continue to service Terra, but he figured whatever he did it would be the wrong choice because she was looking for a reason to punish him for getting erect at the sight of the "stereotype" of two women going down on each other for a man's delight, when truthfully they were only doing it for each other. He decided to keep quiet and of course that was not what she wanted to hear.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION, YOU HORNY SLUT," as the paddle came in contact with his ass crack and perineum behind the panties, "DO THEY MAKE YOU HOT?"

He knew he had to be truthful and suffer whatever consequences came with it. She had stopped the blows as he caught his breath. "OH Mistress, yes, but I'd love it so much more if they were pleasuring You!" He thought he was quite brilliant with the reply, but he felt the sting of another blow.

"You knew I was going to paddle you no matter what you said, didn't you?" She laughed again.

"Yes Mistress," he said with relief when he saw her put the paddle back on the dresser and pull on the strap on.

"Well, now I'm just going to fuck you as hard as you want to fuck them--how's that for irony?" He smiled at her, knowing that she wasn't truly jealous of him getting an erection while looking at another woman, she showed him pictures of sexy cunts all the time, but she wanted her friends to think that she did not allow him any pleasure from the sight of any woman but her.

She pulled the lace of the panties down and he heard her snapping photos again. Then she slapped first one ass cheek and then the other with her open hand, something she knew he didn't particularly enjoy, but it was for show anyway. She worked the butt plug out of him and then he felt her pushing the head of the monster black thug into his sore pussy. He was plenty wet and she had pushed another two fingers full of lubrication into him before she pushed up inside of him. He went back to trying to pleasure his Mistress' beautiful friend and felt her grab his hips and dive deep inside of his bowels. She fucked him hard and fast, like a man who can't get enough of the pussy his cock is using. She wanted him to know what it felt like to be a "real" woman in the hands of someone overcome with lust.

He knew he would be sore tomorrow and that she had plans for him again tomorrow night, but he pushed it all to the back of his mind and tried to concentrate on doing the only thing he had control over at this moment, making Terra cum. He worked her clitoris lightly because Mistress had told him that she didn't like men to be overzealous with her (they had had a bad experience with someone and he didn't want her to feel that way again.) Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Terra gripped his face with her thighs and shuddered under his tongue. She smelled so wonderful and was not musky in the least, but all women tasted good to him, no matter what their chemistry was. Greta and Rachael had already finished and were dressing somewhere behind him; he could see their reflection in the mirror above the dresser next to the bed. Mistress pulled out of him and pushed the butt plug back inside of him.

"Let's bid our friends a good night my darling girl." She pulled up his panties and he knelt next to her. Each woman came to them, kissed his Mistress either on the cheek or the lips, then kissed his forehead thanking him for the lovely treatment he'd given each one of them. He crawled on his knees to the door with her as she donned a robe and walked her guests out.

Terra stayed for a while and Mistress made him sit and watch as she and Terra took turns eating each other's pussy. He was erect again in no time seeing this and finally she instructed him to lay in the center of the bed and let Terra ride his hard "clit" to a very satisfying orgasm. The evening ended abruptly as Terra received a phone call and had to hurry to take care of a family situation, which left the two of them on the bed together amid crumpled sheets and the lingering scents of feminine juices.

Mistress kissed him softly, "So...did you have fun baby?"

"Oh my, yes...it's almost unfathomable how you've made me feel." He said and he meant it. He had only ever dreamed about these things, thought people made up stories about swinging and no strings sex. It was his experience that any time two people had sex, there was always a string or two attached.

They snuggled for a while and then went to take a warm cleansing shower. They changed the sheets on the bed, even though neither of them minded the smell of sex so very much, it was just a nice, fresh, crisp set of sheets was always a luxury. Fitted together, they talked of their day and what might happen tomorrow and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12