Seasons With Samantha: Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice, got to say George you're pulling off the Grandfather look brilliantly."

"You cheeky bastard. I was going to let you have this for free giving what happened but after that..."

Bryce laughed. "Sorry, how much for it all?"

"£15:23."

"Here, I might pop by later. If not goodbye."

"Goodbye Bryce."

Bryce and George shook hands and Bryce left back to Sam. He carried the bags inside and found Sam standing on the pier looking out at the calm lake. He walked outside to join her, she heard the door opening and shit round.

"Oh, hey little brother. I was just a little out of it."

"You seemed deep in thought, sorry if I interrupted you."

"Don't be I was only thinking about swimming. One thing I miss doing but can't because of this mess you left me in."

"Sam I promise after the baby's born you can swim as much as you like."

"And who'll be looking after the kid, you'll be off at University trying to be a doctor, helping people. I can't be selfish and swim."

"Sam being a doctor isn't the be all and end all of my future, I'll take other options. Besides it took me months to realise I was in love with you if I'm that stupid there's no fucking way I can be a doctor."

"Don't be ridiculous Bryce you have the grades."

"Barely, I needed 5 As on the first try and I left school with 4, 2 of them I had to retake."

"It's better than what most people in your class got. You have options yes but you have a dream and that's more important."

"We all have dreams Sam, but we can't all get what we want. Sometimes it's better to have a dream and lose it then to have never dreamed at all."

Sam turned round to face Bryce.

"You fucking cynic."

"That's how you love me." He leaned forward and kissed her.

"A well-made point little brother. But perhaps more evidence is needed."

Sam headed back to the house, pulling her top up and over her head and leaving it on the pier. Bryce had to shake himself out of his trance and followed her inside.

That evening Bryce cooked Sam her favourite dinner, Lamb chops with roast potatoes and peas. He had no reason to, he just wanted to. They sat down together and talked for ages about nothing important until Bryce brought up something interesting.

"This house, what do you think about us moving in here, to live together."

"That's not a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Firstly this is a holiday home for everyone in our family, secondly, and I don't know how you feel about this, but when I look out at that lake all I see is you crashing through the ice."

**

I looked out the window to the lake and she was right, I did see myself falling. A sudden wave of cold washed over me.

**

"You're right Sam, sorry I wasn't thinking right."

"You were thinking about the right thing, it just came about wrong. I love the fact that you want to move in together, in a real house, but I'm happy where we are now."

"You finished with your plate?"

"Yeah, here."

Bryce took Sam's plate and took them to the sink. "Well we've got to admit, a two bedroom apartment isn't the best for a child, especially if the parents are still in full-time education. We will have to look for a bigger place and we'll need to do it sooner rather than later. Not to mention... what are you smiling at?"

"Look at you little brother, last time we were here you were telling me how you were done with relationships and here you are planning our future together. You're growing Bryce."

Bryce laughed, he had changed quite a bit. "Well if you remember Sam I told you the only girl I wanted or needed was you."

"You just didn't realise how much you needed me."

"Or how much you wanted me." Bryce sat down beside Sam.

"Want? Don't flatter yourself little brother I didn't WANT you, I was just entertained by the idea of us together."

"Yeah and I need you like a swim in ice water."

"If that's what it took to bring us together, then you need me more."

"Of course I do." Bryce kissed Sam.

Suddenly Sam shot up. "Bryce, it kicked. The baby kicked."

The baby had kicked before but Bryce had always missed it, he put his hands on his lover's stomach. There was nothing for a while and Bryce felt like he'd missed it yet again until he felt something move.

"I felt it Sam, I felt him."

Sam's eyes were filled with tears of happiness, she kissed Bryce again and let him rest his ear on her stomach.

"We still need to think of a name for this guy. You have any in mind?"

Bryce thought back to his saviours from the ice, he knew immediately what name he wanted to give his son.

"How about Eddie?"

"Eddie?"

"Well Edward officially but we'll call him Eddie."

"Eddie Dawltry. It has a ring to it, where'd Eddie come from."

"Eddie Campbell, the guy who saved me from the ice."

"Eddie. I love it."

Bryce kissed Sam's stomach and felt another movement.

They left the Lake House early the next morning, Bryce almost left the house without his phone, keys and wallet, the very things he came up for. The trip back to Glasgow was quiet and uneventful, except from a service station stop where a hormonal Sam took Bryce in the back seat of the car, a very uncomfortable and cramped experience but one of the greatest times Bryce ever had with Sam. They arrived home late at night and went straight to bed, Bryce wrapped his arm around Sam's waist and held onto her until he fell asleep.

April had come round and the weather was finally warming up sufficiently, Bryce was back at work although Jonathan appeared at work less and less, it seemed like Bryce only saw his friend 3 days out of the week.

One of the days he was alone he had a surprise visitor, Billie.

"What brings you down here?" He asked her as she came in.

Billie hugged Bryce. "What was that for?"

"I heard about what happened to you. I'm just glad you're alright."

"Thanks Billie, did you really come all the way down here just for that?"

"No, can we find a place to sit."

Bryce led Billie out to the garden section of the centre and sat with her on a bench. "So what's up?"

"Bryce I know about you and Sam, I went by your apartment earlier and she told me."

"And you're here to judge me?"

"No, of course not. I'm actually here to tell you... I'm getting married."

"Are you? Billie that's fantastic. Who's the lucky guy?"

"Caleb, my brother. I'm pregnant with his child and we've just got engaged a few months ago."

**

I was not expecting that. Billie always seemed so innocent to me but here she was getting married, pregnant, committing a sin and breaking the law. I stayed silent as Billie continued.

**

"Bryce I'm telling you this not because you're my cousin but because you're going through the same thing."

"Me and Sam aren't illegal though."

"Does it matter, you love Sam and I love Caleb. We're both going to be parents, who cares about the consequences."

She had him there, if he and Sam could fall in love despite society's beliefs why couldn't Billie and her brother? They actually made more sense together given Caleb's condition. He smiled and gave Billie a hug.

"I am happy for you Billie, I was just a little shocked is all."

"I understand Bryce, thank you. Will you be coming to the wedding?"

"Only if you come to mine."

"Deal."

**

We talked for a little while longer before Billie left, I told Sam what she told me when I got home. She was surprised but happy none the less. We did regret not seeing Billie as much as we should've, she wasn't too far away and she was family.

We made a note to see her in the future.

Chapter 19: Funeral For An Enemy.

By the middle of April Johnny wasn't coming into work at all, I tried to find him at home but I heard nothing from him until I got a call in the middle of the night.

**

"Hello?" Bryce answered his phone.

"Bryce it's Katie."

Bryce wasn't happy to hear her voice. "What do you want Katie?"

"It's Johnny, Bryce you need to stop him." There was genuine terror in her voice.

"Where are you?"

"Dreyer's Pub. Bryce you need to stop him."

Bryce didn't bother asking what was going on, he simple hung up, got a coat and drove off to the pub. When he arrived Katie was outside, she seemed scared which Bryce found strange.

"Where is he?"

"He's inside, thank god you made it."

Katie led Bryce inside the pub, in the middle of the bar was Jonathan, he was standing but swaying side-to-side, obviously drunk, he had a broken bottle in his left hand and a trial of blood dripping down from a wound on his arm but he made no notice of it.

"Come on." Jonathan slurred, he tried to lift his arm but couldn't manage it fully. "Someone fuckin come at me."

"John. What's going on?"

"Never you fuckin mind Bryce. This is between me and any motherfucker who tries it."

"Have you lost your mind? You'll get killed."

"That's the fuckin idea." Jonathan spoke under his breath but loud enough for Bryce to hear what he said.

"Johnny, calm down, put the bottle down and let's go."

"No. I can't go I'm not finished her I haven't got what I want."

"What do you want?"

"To feel. I'm just so fuckin numb all the time, I just want to fuckin feel something just, feel..."

Jonathan spotted the blood on his arm, he stared at his wound and started laughing.

"Just feel something." He whispered before he fell forward, knocking a table over as he did.

"Christ, Katie help me with him please."

Katie and Bryce helped carry Jonathan to Bryce's car and laid him on the back seats. Bryce and Katie sat on the hood on the car, Katie took out a cigarette and lit it.

"I almost didn't recognize you, the beard's new."

"I ran out of razor blades three days ago, haven't been to the shops yet."

"Seems much longer."

A silence past between them as they thought how to end this uncomfortable silence.

It was broken by Bryce. "How'd you get my number?"

"Johnny dropped his phone during his rant, I managed to grab it before he noticed."

"Why'd you call me?"

"Who else could I call?"

"No I mean why call anyone, why you. I never known you to actually, y'know care."

"I'm not a complete bitch Bryce. I do care about people, on occasion. Besides I've been through a lot I don't want anyone to depend on me."

"I know, James told me what Vincent did to you."

"James? Oh fuck James, he was there he saw it all."

"You don't seem to worried about what he did."

"Should I? Come on Bryce it was Vincent, he was a cunt and I was drunk I got what was coming to me." Katie pointed to an alleyway near the pub. "It was right there he had his way with me, I would've fucked him easily he was a good looking boy. I guess he just had a power thing."

Katie dropped her cigarette. "I guess I called you because I have something Vincent didn't. A second chance. I'm not sure if it's regret or redemption or if I just really wanted to help someone for once. Here's hoping huh."

**

I'll say it right now, I don't like Katie, she's unnecessarily mean and far too lax about her frequent sexual encounters. However I do respect that she's willing to change. I haven't seen her since I got in the car and left to take Johnny to the hospital, I hope she lands on her feet. Really I do.

**

Jonathan woke up in the car. "Where the fuck am I?"

"On the way to the hospital. You went bat-shit crazy, you almost killed yourself."

"The fuck did you stop me for?" Jonathan lit another cigarette.

"What's wrong with you Johnny, ever since Vincent you've seemed a little distant. Hell in the bar you were telling me you just wanted to feel something."

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I hated him Bryce but I can't get over the fact that he's dead, he's really gone and I... Fuckin Christ what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing John, you lost a family member it's understandable that you'll feel upset."

"Please, I might as well bury Vincent with that fuckin badger for all he meant to me."

Bryce knew what Jonathan was doing, he was trying to prove that he didn't care about his brother's death. Bryce was unconvinced.

When they reached the hospital Jonathan decided to go in alone, it was him that needed help and he needed it alone. Bryce said his goodbyes to Jonathan and drove away, as he drove away from the hospital Bryce looked in his rear-view mirror and watched Jonathan cross the road and head away from the hospital. He decided not to go after him.

Bryce arrived home to a worried Sam, as soon as he was in she ran up and hugged him.

"Bryce where were you? You just ran out without a word."

"Sorry Sam, Johnny was having a crisis I needed to help him. I should've told you."

"It's fine, just tell me next time ok."

"Sure."

Bryce kissed Sam and let her go.

"You want a drink little brother, I'm going to make myself a hot chocolate."

"Sure I loved one, thanks."

Bryce took off his coat and shoes as he watched Sam head to the kitchen, she had to reach up to get the hot chocolate powder. As she did her nightie rose up and Bryce got a clear, unabashed look at her ass-cheeks. Intoxicated by the sight Bryce sauntered over to Sam, he stood behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

"What is going on in that head of yours little brother?" Sam's voice turned soft and sultry.

Bryce said nothing, he only moved his hands downwards, feeling the curve of his cousin. He kissed her neck and cupped her ass, Sam giggled as she felt the prickly hair from Bryce's three-day unshaven chin tickle her. Sam turned around, she kissed Bryce softly, he lifted her up and she sat on the kitchen counter, Bryce took the hem of Sam's nightie and pulled it up over her head, she completely naked underneath. Bryce pulled his trousers down, knelt down and put his face between her legs, the hair on his chin that tickles her neck now tickled her cunt, Sam made a mental note to have Bryce keep his beard.

Bryce moved up his lover's body, he kissed her stomach, her belly-button, her breasts. He sucked her nipples and yet again he was rewarded with the warm, sweet milk he loved so much. With the taste still lingering on his lips Bryce stood up and kissed Sam, as they kissed Sam wrapped her legs around Bryce's waist and pulled him closer. His dick entered her effortlessly, they were meant to join together, they never stopped kissing as they fucked, their hands never stopped moving, touching each other. Bryce could feel the heat of their child emanating from her enlarged stomach, easily the sexiest thing about her, since he was enamoured by the sight of her Bryce was the first to come, he held Sam close and slowed down as his cum shot into her but once he was finished he quickened his pace, wanting to make her feel as good as he felt. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered.

"I'm going to come little brother, make me come."

Bryce couldn't deny her request. His hands groped her ass and pulled her in as he fucked her faster and faster. Her breasts were shaking on her chest so he leaned down and devoured them. From above him Bryce could hear Sam panting.

"Bryce. I'm. Going. To. Muhmm. God. Fuck. Please."

Bryce shot back up and kissed Sam just as she screamed into his mouth, her velvet pussy pulsed around his cock and her arms tighten around him. As Sam's orgasm subsided she and Bryce put their noses together in an Eskimo kiss, both smiling happily and laughing quietly.

"Bryce, can you do me a favour."

"Anything Sam."

"Don't shave."

Bryce laughed and kissed Sam again. They never had the hot chocolate.

For the next week Bryce and Sam were at their happiest, the love between them was strong, the sex was frequent and the hormones didn't cause too many arguments between them.

It would've been perfect except life doesn't work that way. One day near the end of April Bryce was woken by the sound of a loud knock at his door, half asleep he answered it to see Jonathan's mum Karen on the other side, the look on her face a mixture of sadness and fury.

"Where is he?"

"Karen, it's 8 in the morning. Who do you want?"

"You know damn well who I want. My son where is Jonathan?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him in a week. Keep it down please you'll wake Sam."

"Great, my son's disappeared and taken his brother with him."

"What?"

"Jonathan stole Vincent's body from the undertakers last night. Sped off in the hearse and I haven't heard anything from him. I was thinking you'd know where he would be."

"He stole Vincent's body? I have an idea where he is, wait here for me to get dressed and I'll take you there."

**

I told Sam I was going and would be back as soon as I could. When I heard Johnny took his brother's body I remembered what he told me.

'I might as well bury Vincent with that fuckin badger for all he meant to me.'

I knew where he would be.

**

Bryce told the story of the badger to Karen during the drive, she was shocked but she understood Jonathan had a lot of anger and violence in his heart, seeing her brought back so many bad memories so it was understandable he'd look for something to take it out on.

When they arrived at the badger's grave Jonathan had already dug a shallow grave for Vincent, taken the coffin out the hearse and placed it beside the grave. Jonathan was sitting on the edge nursing a vodka bottle. Bryce told Karen to wait in the car as he walked over to Jonathan, the sound of wet mud alerted him to Bryce's presence.

"I'm impressed Johnny, a grave that size in just a few hours."

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Your mother came to me looking for you, when I heard you stole Vincent I guessed you were."

"Well guessed."

"What are you doing here Johnny?"

"Proving this motherfucker means nothing to me."

"To who?"

"You, Sam." Jonathan motioned with the bottle to his mum. "That cunt."

"Yourself?"

"Perhaps. So what now you want me to put him back in the car, take him back and let him have a proper funeral like he's actual human, like he's not a fuckin animal."

Bryce put his hand on his friend's shoulder. "I want you to do what you thinks' right."

For the first time in a long time Jonathan smiled, he got up and him and Bryce walked over the Vincent's coffin. But instead of picking it up the two of them tipped it so that Vincent's body fell into the grave. Karen saw what was happening and dashed out the car.

"Jonathan what are you doing?"

"Fuck off Karen this doesn't concern you."

"That's my son."

"And my brother, open your eyes and see him for the raping, murdering bastard he was."

"Jonathan please, put him right he'll fall in."

"That's the idea."

And with that Jonathan opened the coffin lid and Vincent's lifeless body rolled gracelessly into the pit. Karen almost rushed to stop her son's body.

"Jonathan what's wrong with you?"

Jonathan stood up and got a jerry can filled with petrol from the hearse and poured it on Vincent as he talked to Karen "Nothing's wrong with me, I've never thought clearer than this before."

"Stop pouring that. Get him out of there."

"No, this is better than he deserves."

"He's your brother."

Jonathan threw the empty jerry can away. "And? Like that's supposed to mean anything, he means nothing to mean Karen."

Jonathan took the vodka bottle out his pocket and poured the remaining vodka on Vincent before throwing the bottle in the grave. Karen watched in horror as her eldest child took a matchbook out his pocket, lit a match and held it over Vincent's grave.

"Absolutely fuckin nothing."

His eyes never leaving Karen's, Jonathan dropped the match into the grave, the body immediately caught fire. The smell was horrendous but Bryce stayed quiet, Karen just stared at what her son had done.

"Jonathan, I can't, I just, can't even."

"Don't waste your breath Karen, either pay your respects or fuck off."

"How am I meant to leave, my ride here's staying with you."