All Comments on 'Seasons with Samantha: Summer'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still needs work

Still contains spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Its a good story, but yeah tons of grammatical errors and you keep switching from 3rd person to first person, often in the same sentence. If this is a video blog, then keep it first person.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Good read, But...

as the first two people said, there are too many grammatical errors and the changing from third person to first person in the same paragraph is just plain wrong.

I also realize, that while you are writing as told from someone living in England or Scotland, the usage of the language is more like an American than an Englishman.

I would like to see a second chapter, but it needs to be proof read and edited before being posted.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story, but needs a few tweaks :-)

great story, looking forward to more chapters. I agree that the changing from first person to third person was noticable in a few places that broke the flow of reading. I also had to stop and check where you were from in your bio, because of the story setting and then using a lot of american colloquialisms didn't sound quite right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Grammatical errors aside, this was a fantastic story. You didn't have a lot in the way of sex but you had a lot of character development and story which I enjoyed. Phenomenal!

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Really....

I really liked the story and can live with the erro's as long as I can make some here. I am not a writer so fire me.!

I just hope you don't break these two up and make all of us very disapointed as to the ending.*

Make it a point to ponder but "PLEASE" do not split these two up.! Will be looking for Ch.2 (and yes I will pray.!!*)

Thanks. JAG

PS: yes you got a "5".*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Absolutely awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super great!

hope in the coming chapter[s] that he realizes that he is truly in love with her and marries her and has a family and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Priest with daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

"John was a priest who retired to raise his daughter."

What happened to his vow of celibacy?

Now we all know that those vows get broken, but the family is still quite pious.

Just all a little strange.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Bryce . . .

is kind of a selfish prick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...