All Comments on 'Seawater Pours from My Heart'

by DreamDiver

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fire?

How was the fire started? One idea is that 'Lookout' had his spyglass on a lanyard around his neck and he unscrewed the primary lens and used it to focus the sun to start a fire. Other than that "Magic".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Wonderful description of the mermaid, and great pacing. Fun to read.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Mermaid Tale.

Ruby/Mana clearly likes whatshisface,and saved him because of it.I am not sure if a part 2 should happen since the author wrote this as conclusively as they could,where Ruby/Mana pretty much said they were mates and she is possibly pregnant with whatshisface baby or babies.

But if a second part does happen I hope he will be able to communicate with his children after they are born,and whether they will be like their Mom or Dad,either mostly mermaid or mostly human or 50/50.But this was a great story.5 Stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please

I love the pace of this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

The only negative thing was the part where you wrote

"I missed my mark and the frightened fish farted away"

a funny alliterative flip.

DreamDiverDreamDiverover 4 years agoAuthor
DAMN

Farted away!!!????????? That makes me want to delete the whole story hahahaha goddamn it. Thank you for the catch. I always go through 'em over and over and still miss something.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[07.08.22]

I tend to ignore 99.99% of errors in a story, but this:

I saw a bright green fish sluice past my waist. Slowly, I raised my spear above my head, tracking the clueless creature as it swam aimlessly about. My opportunity appeared, and I thrust my spear downward.

I missed my mark and the frightened fish farted away.

-Could it be that fish use their equivalent to methane as a NOS booster?

MickaelBranhamMickaelBranhamover 1 year ago
Entertaining

The story was well written and kept me interested all the way through. I'd love to see more chapters written. Great job.

Mickael

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs555 months ago

So great! It seems like stories like these are usually just one shots so I’m happy that this is continuing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous