Seawater Pours from My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamDiver
DreamDiver
56 Followers

"A more pressing matter, my dear. I must learn how to feed myself here."

I stood and began to look about for sticks or stones to fashion instruments of hunting with. I found a sturdy old length of wood, and remembering the knife I had inherited, began looking for fibers of plants to marry it together with. I stripped a large palm leaf and found sufficient strips. With my best knot, I tied my knife to the end of the stick to fashion a makeshift spear.

After a halfhearted attempt to catch a colorful island bird unawares, I walked back to the beach to try my luck with the fish. I waded out, and waited, searching for prey to wander into range. I was thankful the mermaid had gone away on her own business, for I needed the best chance possible for my first foray into hunting.

I saw a bright green fish sluice past my waist. Slowly, I raised my spear above my head, tracking the clueless creature as it swam aimlessly about. My opportunity appeared, and I thrust my spear downward.

I missed my mark and the frightened fish farted away. I cursed and before I could move to follow its escape, I found myself the prey after all. Ruby burst from the water, the fish clamped between her jaws. I cried out in surprise and jumped back into the water. The mermaid towered over me, dripping wet, breasts rapidly rising and falling with barely held anticipation.

"Ruby! You've almost killed me!"

The fish fell from her mouth and her eyes widened. I followed her eyes down, below my stomach, to find my elements of manhood had escaped my simple cloth in my surprise. It all lay out in the open, hardly obscured by the thin layer of clear water.

"Oh!" I said, scrambling to cover myself before her eyes.

Her hands grabbed mine, however, and her strength prevented me from reaching my genitals.

"Ruby? What are you doing?"

Her hands pulled me out of the water by my wrists, until only my feet remained in the water. The mermaid was transfixed on my parts, wholly ignorant to my protests and pleading.

With one sure move, she tore my undercloth away, leaving me totally nude and vulnerable.

"Put me down, I beg you, Ruby. Why are you doing this?"

I felt only fear of the powerful mermaid. Her silent focus on my body and restraining me made me concerned for my life. I saw drool slip past those fangs, and travel down her breast. One hand held me up, and the other was finally able to examine my body to her heart's desire.

I could feel how burning hot her blood was running through her fingertips as they ran over my arms and down my sides. Her touch was gentle and exploratory. It was comforting that she seemed uninterested in eating me, yet, I could not find the touches pleasing under the circumstances.

She began to hum, unconsciously, it seemed. She traveled down to my legs, where she squeezed my thighs as part of the probing's escalation. Her fingers danced over my stomach, hesitating before brushing them over my cock. I gasped, and her eyes flashed at me before she continued the exploration, gingerly lifting it up and down and around by the head. She dropped it, and observed the sound it made when it clapped against my testicles lightly.

She mimicked the sound it made and played with the sensitive orbs like a cat toying with its prey. I no longer strained against her grip, for I, too, was fixated on her hand. Slowly, her hand began to complete repetitive strokes up and down my length. I couldn't suppress the moan that sighed past my lips. Her eyes flicked back to me again, pleased I now took pleasure in her attention.

I began to grow under her touch, which pleased her even more. She mewed blissfully and increased the speed in which she her hand slipped over and massaged my staff. My legs began to kick, the stimulation becoming stronger and stronger within my body.

"Ruby, my dear, lower me down, please. You need have no fear of my escape now," I whispered to her, my voice laden with pleading.

Ruby looked into my eyes and smiled that wicked smile of hers. Her hand released my member to bounce in the air before she replaced her hands under both of my armpits. She gently lowered me, but did not release me. I tried to stand under my own power but Ruby pulled me in deeper after her. My feet slid across the sand until I was floating along with her.

"Ruby? Why are-" I started.

Her song peaked high in the air, such excitement I had never before heard. She lowered me into the water, and in one fell move, buried my shaft down her throat to the root. I cried out and threw my head back to attempt to withstand the blinding blast of pleasure that courses along my length and into my blood. Her eyes shut and with an insatiable lust, she sucked hard and extended her long tongue all around my shaft, overwhelming me with pleasure totally new to me. I was blinded by the warm, strong grip of her tongue as it constructed and laved over the sensitive juncture of head and length. Her hands grasped my buttocks firmly, pushing me as far as I could fit down her throat.

I revived a moment later. Her eyes burned as infernos within two little glass displays in her skull. Her lips slid back slowly over my length and she released me with a pop from her lips. She said nothing, but hummed on as she slipped me to her breast like a baby. The firm, deceptively soft mounds of flesh crushed against my face, burying me between them until I forgot to resist.

Ruby's song jumped an octave in response to my first attack on the dark sensitive scales ringing the center of a breast. Her lower body shook under the water, sending ripples through the water far around us. I took heart in this, and redoubled my efforts. I covered every inch of her breast with my tongue. Her flute faltered, as she struggled to maintain her music under my attention. My teeth scraped lightly over her scaly areola, triggering a spasm that ran down her body and terminated in a powerful flourish at the end of her tail.

The dual fins splashed wildly behind us, sending water in a great spray with uncontrolled power. She took great care to maintain a secure grasp on me as we drifted toward shore, her strength spent following the wave of energy that had overwhelmed her. Her tremor subsided and her fangs glinted passively in the sunlight. She looked down at me, titillated by my yield to her primal desire. She whistled to gain my attention from her wondrous bosom.

I separated my lips from her flesh and met her eyes, blazing crimson with desire. She gestured forth, so I climbed out of her arms back onto shore. Gills flared from her neck, her tail slapped the surface of the water in a rhythm inverse of her rapid heartbeat. I stood, and was promptly pushed back down. I was about to ask Ruby why she had done it, but her focused gaze steadied me.

The mermaid pulled me close, and had me lay back so she could pull herself out of the water to lay on top of me. Her hands ran down my chest, probing my muscles with her fingertips. She said something in her whistling dialect and I only smiled up at her dumbly. Her focus softened for a moment, and she kissed me.

It was gentle at first, but quickly escalated to an all out invasion by her long, powerful tongue. I felt myself grow drunk and light in the head off her kiss. The fervor in which her tongue fought against mine was intoxicating. It felt as if every part of my mouth was occupied by her. Her tongue wrapped itself around mine, and then pushed against it and behind my teeth.

She released me, then licked both of our lips with her tongue. I was dumbfounded, yet again, and this pleased her. She straightened, and with a series of undulations, her scales began to shift toward her lower body. A smooth tile of skin was revealed below the juncture of her hips. The shift continued, and a little emerald of a nub appeared above a small hole that oozed the clear fluid of a woman excited.

I was mesmerized, beholden to bear witness to Ruby's hidden treasure. She dipped a finger into the slick slit, sawing in and out gently. She withdrew her finger, showing me the lubricant covered digit with pride. She held onto my shoulder with one hand, lowering herself onto me and guiding me inside her with the other. Our bodies became flush, stomach to stomach and breast to breast. The slimy depths that squeezed and warmed me felt like my destiny truer than the absolution of the sea I had first attempted to attain.

I felt air escape my chest, leaving me breathless, certain no sea water remained within my lungs. Something else filled me. Nothing physical, nor fluid, but something that cooled me under that tropical sun like the deepest shade of a tree. The aura cooled, faded, and was replaced by the soothing heat of a hot spring.

My eyes returned to me, as well as agency over my limbs, and I pulled the mermaid down onto me. Her flute shrieked shrill with surprise. She shook for a moment, before she regained her faculties as well. She wiped her hair away, and bared her fangs at me, daring me to make her accept my cock once again. I grabbed her hair and forced her lips onto mine. She fought in formality only, quickly plying entrance to my mouth with that tongue of hers once again. I allowed her in, and she allowed me to saw in and out of her vagina.

I held onto her slippery backside and rocked my hips up and down, meeting her halfway as she did the reverse. Her depths welcomed, and squeezed every inch of me in hospitality. We bridged whatever gap lay between our different lower halves. She bubbled and looped little tunes of joy that sang rapidly in tune with our movement. Whenever I would bottom out inside her, her song would stall and her vagina would squeeze me delightfully tight.

I saw her arms shake from the exertion she expounded holding her whole body up. I withdrew myself from her to her utter surprise, and asked her to switch spots with me.

She cocked her head at me but dropped onto her back anyway. I climbed atop her and said, "This will tire you less, love." I rubbed myself against her jewel and delighted in the pleasure that shocked her vocal chords. It was too much for her, however and she beckoned for me to finish the work we had started. I chuckled and acquiesced, dipping the head into her and slowly lowering myself to the hilt inside her.

Ruby gasped and I breathed in the smell of the sea from her hair. I could feel my cock begin to throb within her. She noticed and gripped my back tightly, bringing me flush with her. She smiled an intoxicated smile and we fell into each other's mouths as our genitals pushed and pulled each other. Her threshold was met first, and she began to convulse underneath me. I held onto her hips tightly and gave myself to her fully, thrusting myself into her as rapidly as I could until I felt my orgasm follow hers.

She spat my tongue out and screamed to the sky as my seed pumped into her. I tried to match her volume, but the all-powerful force of my release silenced me, blinded me, deafened me. I vaguely felt her breasts cushion my collapse with a pleasant, wet clap.

Her song began to ring in my ears, like a bombastic orchestra it scored the active play of the waves living and dying before the horizon. Her fingers traced down my side, the other set played with the knots in my hair.

"Ruby, I don't know if your kind is familiar with the sentiment, but I treasure our meeting, darling."

The rumble in her voicebox told me it was.

We dozed together under the sun for hours. I grew soft and slipped out of her, drawing a sigh of pleasure from us both. I rolled off of her and settled into the crook of her neck. She sang gentle songs and held me close. I was rocked to sleep truer than any I could receive on board a ship.

++++++++++++++

I dreamt the Lookout came down from his cairn and walked directly into the sea. I watched him submerge like he was going down into a cellar, and return with the soiled handkerchief he had discarded before the fateful storm. He stood before me, thoroughly wringing it out.

"A pair on her, eh?"

I glanced at the slumbering mermaid's large bosom gently rising and falling.

"I suppose so, yes."

"Good luck, seems," he shrugged.

"I think you're right."

He blew his nose and marched back up the hill.

A desperate song of alarm, of crisis, for help, woke me.

I started, and the strong arms that held me snug were flailing against my chest, frantically trying to wake me. Ruby thrashed about on the beach, starved of air, of the kind she required. Her ruby eyes no longer glistened, but faded fast around pupils wide with fright. I jumped up, and sure enough, her tail was slamming into the sand, desperate to find water. Only a few paces of sand separated her from her salvation. The tide had swept closer, but it was still up to me to preserve her life.

I grabbed her tail and pulled the ghastly pale limb with all my might. She was a heavy, powerful creature, so she hardly budged. I worried her song would shift to one twinged with pain but even if it did hurt her, the stream of weak notes strengthened slightly. She flipped over, and began to spend her remaining strength pushing herself toward the sea in tandem with my efforts to haul her to the water.

A foot's length was crossed, and then another. Her song crescendoed flatly, and died in her strangled throat. I looked up, and saw her head lay limply upon the sand.

"No! Just a moment more!" I shouted.

I pulled with everything I had, every drop of strength I could muster toward the sea. I gasped, and wailed, but I moved her and I felt the water rise around my ankles. I gave one last great pull, and fell into the water. I scrambled to my feet and saw my last attempt had succeeded: the last quarter of her body was submerged beneath the tide.

Her body remained still, however. No breath circulated through her chest. I fell to my knees and turned her over. The mermaid's eyelids had fallen over those beautiful eyes resolutely, and her gills were dry to the touch. I took ahold of her shoulders and shook her, once, twice, three times. She still didn't move.

"Ruby! Please, girl, wake up!" I cried. I lifted her limp arm, it hung in the air supported only by my power. I released it, and it fell to the sand. "It can't be..."

I leaned over her, laying kisses on her cheeks, her lips, her eyes. I rested my forehead against hers.

I heard music. Faint music, within her.

I drew away from her, sure I was mistaken, and replaced my forehead with my ear.

It remained, stronger. A song of life, subtle and lilting reverberating through her bones.

"Ruby, my Ruby?" I whispered.

Her breast expanded, once, and then deflated. Then again, stronger, her chest rose and fell until a steady rhythm reigned and her eyes shot open. A great explosion of breath escaped her body and she heaved, in and out as consciousness was regained. She looked at me and then the ocean. She lifted and twitched her tail a couple times, and found she was returned to where she belonged.

She let loose her song loud and clear as crystal, joyous and triumphant to yet live. She threw herself back into the sea and disappeared into its depths. I cried after her, shouting with joy and praising all who could be praised.

She returned, with a fish between her teeth. She released it and gave me a kiss that made me ignore the taste of seafood on her tongue.

"Ruby!" I gasped, breaking from the kiss. "You're alright!"

She nodded and buried her face in my shoulder. I held her wet form tight, like I never wanted to part from her again. I briefly thought it strange to embrace someone who had forced themselves on me so indomitably, but I couldn't find it in my heart to feel angry or separate from her, especially after almost losing her entirely. She rubbed her face against me and then looked up at me with those eyes, those jewels for eyes that shattered my heart to consider my new life without her.

I kissed her forehead and she slipped off of me. She whistled, which I was beginning to learn was how she intended to bridge the language barrier between us. She picked up the fish and held it out to me. It looked like the one I had hunted for earlier, large and colorful. I accepted it, and thanked her. She whistled a reply and went back into the sea.

I carried it over to the pit I had already built and laid it on a flat stone. I retrieved branches and leaves to burn, and the mermaid was waiting for me, my discarded spear in her hands.

"Ah! Just want I needed. Thank you, Ruby. Just wait a little while and I'll have this ready for us."

The mermaid quipped and splashed away, back under the water. I got to work skinning the fish, carefully separating skin from every bit of meat clinging to bone. I set the oily skin aside and placed the stone over the fire. I watched Ruby swim and sing while it cooked, occasionally turning pieces over with my fingers. I sucked the juices off of one, and found it adequate.

When I deemed our meal ready, I called out to the mermaid. She trilled back to me and resurfaced on the beach. I offered her half the fish, but something about it did not appeal to her. She tasted a piece, but gestures for me to take back the rest.

"Because it's cooked, perhaps?"

Ruby shrugged and dove back underwater. I chewed my crisp bits of fish and awaited her return. A splash was joined by a few more, and she was back, another fish between her teeth.

"Your preference, I take it?"

She nodded and joined me for lunch. I tried to finish my fish fast, for the girl's assault on her own threatened to rid me of my appetite. Though I did find myself admiring the vicious zeal in which she tore the fish from its bones, cutting it up with her pointy teeth. It made me appreciate the care in which she took me in her mouth; I didn't feel a prick from a tooth even once.

My nakedness did not bother me, as it didn't bother the mermaid. She treated me the same as when I had been clothed, more concerned with her last morsel of fish than my bits resting on my thigh. I pondered what had hijacked her agency and driven her so adamantly after coitus with me. Once I gave in and made the game my own, it seemed her old self had resurfaced. At any rate, all desire for my body seemed to have been satisfied for the moment.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

She discarded the bones she had been scraping scraps of flesh from and smiled cutely at me. She bat her absent eyelashes at me, as if inviting me in for another kiss. I leaned close, and she placed her lips onto mine.

"I'm much better now! Thanks to you," a feminine voice heavy with bass danced through my mind.

My eyes shot open, but her eyes were still closed, enjoying the kiss.

"Don't be afraid. I've seen you afraid so frequently, I don't even need to open my eyes to tell. I can smell it on you, handsome."

"Ruby, you can talk?" I said, breaking the kiss.

She shook her head, amused. Her hands nested in my hair and brought me back to her lips. "Do you see now?" she asked. "And my name is Mana."

I nodded, then ventured to answer that I did understand.

"You only have to answer within your head. I can hear within your mind when our tongues meet."

"You can hear my thoughts? Mana?" I asked.

"I can, but only when we kiss. So don't stop, it feels good and I still have to thank you for saving my life."

She began to kiss me in earnest, and I, dumbfounded, was swept along by her mastery of the tongue. And then, I realized, she was still speaking to me, her voice louder and clearer as the passion of the kiss increased.

"You're good afternoon this. Have you done it before?" her dulcet tone drifted between my ears.

"Kissing?"

"No, speaking into another's mind."

"Oh, no, I haven't. Have you done it often? It must be your second language."

"No, I've never kissed anyone else before."

"Oh, well you're talented at that, as well."

"Thank you," she giggled.

DreamDiver
DreamDiver
56 Followers