Seawater Pours from My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on her tongue, and her giggle turned into a squeal, delightful and girlish, for such a mature voice. She soon wrestled out of my lips and reciprocated my treatment, wrangling my tongue with her own, wrapping around it several times over and sucking it hard. I moaned into her mouth, pleasing her even more.

"I'm so glad you've made your way to me. I would never know what a blessing your kind is."

"You've never met a human before?" I asked.

"No, I've only seen them on their ships, far away. I only knew their faces, their voices. I never knew they had legs like a bird's."

"Did you think they slithered about their decks, like a snake to your eel?"

"I just hadn't thought about it. You don't look out for legs under your fellow humans."

"That is true. Is that how you understand my language? Because you listened to the mariners speak?"

Her tongue fought against mine. Our slippery organs dueled like friendly fencers; flattening against each other and taking turns being pinned down.

"Partly, I think. It seems to be a dormant understanding, for we are mostly the same as you, aside from the gills and the tail."

"And the teeth, as well," I added, daring to slide my tongue over her incisors.

"Oh, of course," she moaned. "But we were intended only to speak beneath the waves, where my kind belongs."

"There are others? Of course. How else would the old tales be so widely distributed."

It was she who paused our kiss, this time. She looked surprised, but kissed me back without missing a beat.

"Humans tell tales about us?" she asked.

"Yes, those inclined to sail see you watching them from the waves and beside some rocks. They say your song and beauty enchant a man to abandon ship to join you."

"It seems that will happen on its own, if you are any standard."

I chuckled, and Ruby stroked my hair until I returned to the kiss.

"I don't think I am, but you are correct, the blame likely does not lie with mermaids."

"There are few of us, and none tell of any encounter with humans like mine. We follow the law of the ocean; we stay away from bigger fish."

"Ah, the ships. I've never heard of a human actually speaking to a mermaid, either, let alone... what we've done."

Her tongue retreated and the kisses became slower, more wholesome.

"More like what I've done. I apologize; I lost control of my actions. I only had to be patient, and you would have given yourself to me willingly."

"You're probably right. I couldn't stop stealing glances at your chest, like some school boy. Primarily, I was very overwhelmed. I was unsure if you intended to eat me."

"The teeth, I know. There is some truth to your tales, we are creatures of seduction. There are so few of us, mating is a priority inherent to our being."

"Mating? We can reproduce?"

"Do you object? It doesn't seem like you have much else to ambition toward here."

"Well, I've only just met you, Mana."

"You can call me Ruby, if you'd like. I like that name."

"Oh, Ruby, I've definitely enjoyed meeting you and... mating... with you, but I didn't exactly intend to be stranded upon this island."

"I know. You intended to die. I saved you."

"I'm not certain what I intended, but I am glad you did. I find this preferable to wherever I was bound, but I don't think I can sustain myself here. I imagine you and our children would be just fine, should they come out with proper tails, but I predict I will begin to waste away sooner rather than later so far away from civilization."

Ruby wanted to break from the kiss but stayed pressed against my cheek.

"I would never allow you to perish. Regardless of our children, I consider you my mate." She then broke the kiss after all, and gave me a look that asked, "Am I yours?"

I held her cheeks and gave her a kiss that said, "Yes."