Sebastian's Folley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really can't tell you how much this day has meant to me, Blythe." I began, "I've been very down lately."

the return of a concerned look encouraged me. "When I first got here a year ago I arrived with quite a bit of money. I was meaning to set up a little business for myself but by the time I met your brother I was reduced to taking any work I could find."

"Oh my goodness... what happened?"

"I'm afraid it's an old story. I met a woman named Maria who fooled me into thinking she loved me. It's a stupid tale and I feel stupid telling it to you. The long and short of it is that when my money ran out she dumped me. So I was at loose ends and depressed for quite some time. When Harry brought me home for dinner and I met you it was a bright spot during a dark time. That's probably why I've thought of you so often since then."

"So where are you living now?" I was glad to hear some sympathy in her voice.

"It's embarrassing but I've just been staying here and there. I'm expecting a deposit from the States soon but until then I really can't afford any of the rents I've looked at."

"Are you telling me that you're homeless?"

For an answer, I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her a helpless look. It worked.

"In that case, you'll stay here with us until your money arrives."

"I couldn't do that." I protested.

"Nonsense. Of course, you will."

"But Harry will feel crowded..."

"Just leave Harry to me. Anyway, we'll be staying in my room. We certainly know each other well enough for that!" she laughed.

We had it off twice more right on the kitchen floor before Blythe was sated enough for sleep. Her on hands and knees with me on her like some high pasture ram.

So it came to pass that in the morning Harry returned to find

me at the breakfast table, in his dressing gown, with a love-struck Blythe on my knee.

"Sebastian!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"Good morning Harry, old horse!i" I greeted, "Get up and pour Harry a dash of that rum, Blythe honey. It's early but he looks as if he could use a drink."

"What are you doing here, Sebastian... I'm not sure I understand..." If it is possible to smile and frown at the same time the poor sod managed it. The result was a look of uneasy bewilderment.

"Sit down Harry, old sport and I'll explain everything. It's a long story."

- [ ]

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kinky Boss Pt. 01: A Finger In... A fat envelope from his quirky boss keeps him going.in Fetish
Get Me Going Pt. 01 Blake Lively hires a strong young man to clean her home.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
After Work Rewards Pay her some attention and reap the rewards.in Erotic Couplings
Tassels - A Wild Tail or Two Ch. 01 Romance on the peak trains for Brandon and a gorgeous dancer.in Novels and Novellas
Jenny Carter Ch. 03 Jenny goes to interview for a High School teaching job!in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories