Get Me Going Pt. 01

Story Info
Blake Lively hires a strong young man to clean her home.
9.7k words
4.65
3.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story was a request from one of my longtime readers and best friends Jack. The celeb choice, themes and plot was all his ideas. This series picks up where Hollywood Housewife Whore left off and is a direct sequel, continuing Blake Lively's naughty adventures. Enjoy!

******************

Pound Ridge, New York

A sigh echoed in the lonely room. The shadow of a woman's figure could be seen clearly in the light radiating from an uncovered window in the distance. Birds were heard chirping outside in the morning hours. The figure moved, casting a shadow across the room before stepping out of the lonely bedroom. Blake Lively sighed as she ran her right hand through her long, curly blonde hair. On a Wednesday afternoon like this, she found herself frustrated with no help for house cleaning or maintenance. Her husband, Ryan Reynolds, was busy shooting a movie back in California. Their kids were staying with their grandparents for the time being. This left Blake home alone and stuck in a house that was not receiving the routine cleaning it desperately needed.

The last family housekeeper was fired just two weeks ago. Blake's schedule was busy in September with attending fashion shows and an interview with a British magazine. During that time, she spent some nights alone at her luxury apartment in Tribeca. The day-to-day activities involved more than just the bodyguards she employed. Blake shared the same publicist and manager as her husband. She let Ryan choose to hire the next housekeeper since the previous one had quit last year. As husband and wife, they took turns picking things up when one decision did not work out. Ryan thought he was doing the right thing when he hired a college dropout from a local university who claimed to be desperate for work. The twenty-four-year-old blonde reminded Blake of herself in some ways. There was something about that girl that made her think of partying and having good times.

Maybe it was the way that she caught the girl looking at her husband. Or perhaps it was the fact she was right in her twenties when a girl needed to be having fun and enjoying life. Blake knew that feeling all too well. She made the decision to move to New York with Ryan for personal reasons he would never be able to understand. He never found out about her affairs involving a male porn star last year. Blake found herself becoming attached to Shawn. It was not a connection of intimacy by any means. She only liked him for what he had to offer behind closed doors. Many memories had been made between them as she had affairs with multiple men. It all went back to Shawn and his connections with friends and co-stars in the adult film industry. Blake learned more about her own sexuality from those experiences, but she knew it could not last forever.

She feared her husband discovering the affairs for one. On second thought, Blake became increasingly concerned that Shawn may try to cash in on their affairs by gossiping to tabloid media. It was easy to imagine headlines in magazines and online screaming about a Hollywood woman having affairs with a porn star. She could have handed him an NDA to sign, but that would only provoke further suspicions, she thought. In the end, he was just a man that she could toss to the side. There were no strings attached to their relationship at all. She got what she wanted out of him, and that was all that mattered. Whenever she was in doubt, Blake called her friend Salma Hayek. Their friendship had lasted for more than a decade by this point. She knew Salma would have wise words after the affair they shared in France together. All Blake had to do was ask her older friend what she would do if she were in the same situation.

Salma told her to leave Los Angeles and go back home. That was only the beginning of a long conversation they had where she offered advice. Blake knew that Salma had secrets spread across Hollywood going back through three decades of success. She had many lovers before and after settling into marriage and having a family. Salma told Blake that by now, she should know what she wants in a man. She was in a position of power to pick and choose who she wanted whenever she felt the need to indulge herself. The world was full of men who had dreams of getting lucky with a Hollywood actress. Salma pushed Blake to hold her head high as someone who knew what she wanted. It all came down to finding the right man or multiple men to keep on the side. Blake was already skilled at keeping secrets. No one had to know except her and the man. Several months had passed since the move, but Blake had restrained herself from indulging in an affair.

On a day like this, she could not stop herself from thinking about Shawn. If only he was a housekeeper who could help with cleaning alongside his sexual talents. Seven bedrooms and six bathrooms would keep any housekeeper busy with dusting and routine cleaning. Blake did not want to waste her day scrubbing and cleaning the floors. She did enough to keep the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom spotless. There was no reason for her to bust her ass cleaning every inch of the house today. The more she thought about it, Blake figured it was time to look for a new housekeeper. She had to quit daydreaming about Shawn to make some phone calls and put out job listings online. Her publicist would be in contact with anyone who expressed interest in the potential job. Days, possibly weeks, could go by before a call came for an interview.

******************

2 DAYS LATER

Friday arrived in due time, with Blake still home alone. She talked to her husband and publicist regularly on the phone to keep her company. To cure her boredom, she spent time modeling some designer brand-name outfits. With a few phone calls to her makeup artist, Cathy, the two ladies had a free day all to themselves on Thursday. Blake had several outfits from a recent fashion show to try on and snap quick photos to post on her social media accounts. Cathy was once a hairdresser several years ago. The older woman was short with black hair and always dressed in white outfits. Blake enjoyed teasing her about wearing white whenever they played dress-up games together. As the day went by between changing outfits and snapping photos, they burned time with short conversations.

Cathy mentioned having a nephew who was currently looking for work. She described him as a young man, a sophomore in college, who played for a football team in New Jersey. He was currently stuck at home nursing an injury while off campus. From the way Cathy described him, it sounded as if he were desperate to get out of his parents house. The only thing that puzzled Blake was why he was not on campus. Cathy told her he was not one to indulge himself in the college lifestyle. That made Blake smile. From how she described him, he had the potential to be her next housekeeper. Blake arranged a meeting the next day after learning his name was Jason. She explained to Cathy that she needed a housekeeper, or at least a good handyman willing to do routine house cleaning for the right price. The two women agreed, with Cathy promising to call Jason as soon as she departed.

A few minutes past 9 AM, Blake grabbed a white cup to fill with coffee. Sunlight peeled into the window to illuminate a blinding reflection across the white marble counter top near the sink. The autumn season made a strong impression, with the dying grass and leaves turning orange and brown. Blake studied her reflection across the window as she gazed at the long, winding road to her neighborhood. The white figure of a vehicle could be seen driving slowly down the street. After swallowing her coffee, Blake set the glass on the counter as quietly as she could. Her long, golden hair was pulled back and fixed into a high ponytail. Her makeup was fresh for the upcoming meet, with the addition of gold hoop earrings dangling from her lobes. Blake had yet to decide on what casual outfit she wanted to wear upon meeting Jason. She stood in a silky gold robe tied around her waist. Focusing on the road again, Blake realized the white car belonged to him.

The car sat idly on the road for a minute. This gave Blake plenty of time to see that it was a Toyota, looking to be at least a decade old. Rust was visible beneath the front passenger window to give the impression it was a secondhand vehicle passed over. Beyond the tinted windows, she could see the figure of a man who looked to be staring at his phone. That had to be Jason and no one else. It was easy to guess he had directions for her home pulled up on the phone. Blake was surprised that he was arriving earlier than she expected. She did not have enough time to run upstairs and put on a better outfit. The robe was folded in a V shape, with her busty tits almost bulging out. They were contained inside a black push-up bra. That would be the only hint of any features he would see since her thong was kept hidden beneath the robe. Stomping her way through the kitchen, Blake reached the front door just as the car was pulling into the driveway. She opened it and waved at the man.

"Hi there!"

Smiling wide, Blake continued to wave as she stepped down from the front door. The car's engine shut off. She watched the driver's door open and a tall, dark-haired man step out wearing a brown leather jacket that covered a white shirt. His face was cleanly shaved, with brown eyes matching his shirt hair. From the look on his face, he appeared nervous and lost in the neighborhood. In his left hand was his cellphone.

"Uh, hello. I'm looking for Mrs. Reynolds. Are you her?"

"Yes, that's me! You must be Jason! I've heard all about you."

Blake's excitement was enough to force a small grin on his face. The man blushed as he slammed the door shut to his car. He stood tall in a pair of denim blue jeans and black sneakers. She grinned back at him before stepping back to re-open the front door and invite him in.

"Come on in."

From a distance, the difference in his height compared to hers was visible. It was easier to see when he walked through the door frame, stood closer to her, and shut the door. Blake led him beyond the foyer and into the main room. Upon entering, Jason raised his eyebrows in amazement at the luxury of her home. White wallpaper was visible between wooden panels that matched a vintage-style wooden floor. Blake was proud of the interior design of her home. To see that look on a stranger's face told her how impressed he was.

"Wow, this place is huge. Hang on, let me take my shoes off. I don't want to dirty up your floor."

She laughed at him.

"Oh, what a gentleman you are."

Once again, he was blushing only minutes into their meeting. Something about this interaction made Blake feel confident in him. They still had to discuss his potential job and payment, but so far she was developing a good first impression. Jason placed his shoes against the right wall near her husband's own boots. After he was done, he walked into the living room with her. His eyes scanned the fancy rug below an oval-shaped tea table that sat in the middle of the room. Two dark red couches faced the table, with a massive wide-screen television on the right wall. Rows of small picture frames were on a perched shelf below the TV, and a classic fireplace closed off with black metal bars. Blake stood there and watched his eyes wander around the room in amazement at her home.

"What do you think of my home?"

"Mrs. Reynolds, this place is huge."

"Call me Blake, honey."

She smirked at him after uttering those words. Jason stood there for a moment as she walked around the couches and had a seat to his left. Jason joined her seconds later.

"I'm assuming your aunt told you that I need a housekeeper of sorts."

"Yeah, that's what she said. She didn't tell me how big this place was, though."

"Is it too big for you?"

Jason laughed.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you."

They shared a laugh together as he leaned back on the couch to make himself more comfortable. Blake carried on speaking.

"Do you think you can get started today if we can agree on some form of payment?"

He nodded before replying in words.

"Yeah, I was hoping we'd discuss that first. How much are you offering?"

"I was thinking five hundred dollars in cash per day."

His eyes widened for a moment as he gave her a shocked look.

"Five hundred? And in cash too? You gotta be kidding."

"No, I'm not. I figure a payment like that would motivate you more."

"And per day instead of by the hour?"

Licking her lips, Blake slowly nodded her head. He smiled at her before shaking his head.

"This is too good to be true. There's gotta be something you aren't telling me."

"Oh, I am. This house has not been properly dusted in almost a month. You'll need to vacuum the carpets. Don't worry about any steam cleaning for now. We'll do that another day."

"And what else?"

"Laundry. You do know how to fold clothes, right?"

His eyes focused on her as he nodded to her question. Blake simply smiled before rising up from the couch. She turned around to face him, planting her hands on her hips and tilting her head to the side.

"So what do you think? Can you handle this job?"

"Oh yeah, I can handle it."

She clapped her hands together as the agreement was now reached.

"I'm happy to hear that. I'll make us lunch before you get to work. Come on, let's go into the kitchen."

Just like that, Blake was confident about having Jason as a housekeeper. Was she overpaying him? Yes. Did she care? No. Five hundred dollars was a drop in the bucket for the kind of wealth she and her husband had. She led him into the kitchen as his eyes continued to wander. Jason studied his surroundings in amazement at the interior designs. Blake had to wonder if he preferred her luxurious style of home over his own parents. She was not going to ask that question as she listened to the subtle sound of his sock-covered feet stepping onto the cold white tiles.

"Do you mind if I take off my jacket?"

"No, go ahead. Make yourself comfortable."

He pulled the jacket away from his body, revealing his muscular arms. Blake took the jacket and placed it over a wooden chair at the dinner table. A rectangular table made up the place, with three chairs on both sides and then two more facing the sides. It was large enough for a big family event but was rarely used.

"Your aunt told me you play football at Rutgers."

Blake spoke as she walked to the fridge and opened it to grab a bottle of flavored water.

"You want a drink?"

Jason shook his head.

"No thanks. I had a cup of coffee in the car."

As she turned to face him, Jason carried on speaking once eye contact was made.

"She's right, I do play there. You're probably wondering why I'm not at the university right now."

"I was, but I was going to ask what position you play."

"I'm a right guard on the offensive line."

Twisting the cap open, Blake raised the bottle to her lips as his eyes scanned over her body. There was a hint of her cleavage visible in the V shape of her robe. She swallowed the cold drink down and moved the bottle before replying.

"Well, that makes sense. Big and strong, I'm sure you know how to protect your quarterback."

She smirked after finishing her words. Blake did not catch herself already flirting with this young man. He was definitely strong and well-built, the way she preferred a man. Licking her lips, she sat the bottle down on a counter close to the sink.

"You were right. I was wondering why you're not on campus right now. Your aunt said something about injuries."

"She's right. I injured my calf in the season opener and needed surgery. A moderate, grade two tear."

Gasping at his response, Blake raised her hands to her face in shock.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry to hear that."

"it's nothing. I'll be fully healed in three to six weeks. I didn't need surgery."

"But why would you leave campus then?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"What's the point of staying there? I'm just a backup player. I'm doing online courses from my parents house."

That answer made Blake raise an eyebrow. It only gave her more questions than answers. Why would a young man like him want to go back home rather than have fun in college? It made no sense to her. Jason was defying the expectations she had of him. The meeting went well, yet she expected something different from him. Maybe he truly despised the college lifestyle. That could have been possible if Blake had thought about it more. Instead of wasting his time with more small talk, she asked him about lunch. Now was a chance to impress him with her cooking, all while she was still wearing that same silky gold robe. The thought of changing her clothes had not come to mind when she opened the freezer and looked for something to thaw out. She once had a hired chef who lived with her family. That made for a funny conversation between her and Jason.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

The whirling sound of a vacuum cleaner was heard loudly from the living room. It was heard upstairs and in most rooms of the giant house. Jason used his right hand to guide the machine while his left hand gripped the cable. It was the way his mother showed him how to avoid the cable falling in the way. Blake rested her right hand on the wooden rail of the staircase. Her fingers slid across the smooth surface as she quietly walked down a few steps. Licking her lips, she peaked in the living room to see Jason's back turned in her direction. He leaned over as he pushed the vacuum cleaner forward. His muscular build was visible in the white shirt covering his chest. He did not have any tattoos on his body that she knew of, but he reminded her of someone who did. Biting her lower lip, she tried to fight the urge inside her. This had quickly become something more than a day of house cleaning.

Something about Jason reminded her of Shawn. Here she was beginning to daydream about that stud yet again, far away from L.A. This young man had the kind of body she preferred when it came to the right man. The only question was if he could fuck her the way she desired. No one else was here with them today, leaving Blake to feel the sensational rush of horny emotions from within. Her thighs burned with a fresh dew of wetness covering the front of her thong. After the lunch they shared, she retreated to her bedroom to fix her hair up and change into an outfit. Her golden locks flowed with curls behind her shoulders. She pulled a white long-sleeved shirt from the closet. The buttons were undone to reveal her cleavage. The shirt went with a black mini skirt to reveal her legs to him. She was pleased to see Jason easily distracted by the view of her cleavage.

He stopped the vacuum cleaner and turned it off. Letting out a sigh, he wiped his head before observing the living room rugs. Blake had shown him the path to the utility room, where the vacuum cleaner and other supplies were kept. Before he got busy with this machine, he had finished properly dusting the living room. Her watchful eye studied his every move from afar. Little did he know that Blake was thinking about other things besides his job at hand. There was something about his physical appearance that made Blake's imagination wander into the dirty side of her mind. Since he was staying at home away from the university, she figured he did not have a girlfriend. Even if he did, Blake would not care. She saw an opportunity today to indulge her lustful desires with a young man who had great potential to pleasure her. She hoped there was more than just the muscles when it came to him.