Sebastian's Voice Lesson

Story Info
Sebastian's singing lesson in the nude.
6.2k words
4.56
8.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers

Sebastian's Voice Lesson

By Maude1067

On his eighteenth birthday on January 3rd, Sebastian had to reassess where his life was going. He had two issues he needed to resolve. One, which college would he attend, and does he have a realistic chance to be a singer. Problem One was the easiest - he had an early acceptance to the Manhattan School of Music and even had a partial scholarship (not that he needed one - his parents were loaded). The professors there wanted him to focus on the piano, but he wanted to be a singer - an opera singer.

Which led to Problem Two - why could he not major in both? The professors demurred. They really wanted Sebastian to choose their school as he was a wonderful talent. His dexterity on the piano keys was at a very high level, especially for an eighteen year old. His extremely good looks and his acknowledged solid work habits marked him as one with unlimited potential and fame. He had a beautiful tenor voice but that had not been his focus in the previous years.

So the professors made a deal. They would arrange for him to take voice lessons with one of the most famous voice teachers in the world, the German native Dame Edith von Heuson, whose studio was at her home in New York City. Normally she wouldn't take someone as young and tender as Sebastian, but as a favor to her friends at the school, she accepted him as long as he agreed to lessons on Saturday mornings at 9:00 AM for five months. If he progressed as a singer and Dame Edith would recommend him, then the professors would agree that Sebastian could have a double major.

Sebastian's parents, even dad who would have to pay the $300.00 a lesson, thought this was a great idea. And his mom just loved it when her son sang, as did all his siblings, and to have lessons from the great Dame Edith? Well, that was just too much.

On the day of the first lesson, Sebastian was excited but very unsure of himself. It was not often that a voice teacher of Dame Edith's fame took on a man as young as himself. He knew she was doing it as a favor to the professors at his college which he would attend in September. Sebastian would have to do well - working hard and memorizing -to earn Dame Edith's recommendation. Was he up to it? Was his singing voice up to the level of his piano playing? Would she like him as a person and if not, would that eliminate any chance of getting her support?

Sebastian was sure enough of himself to at least go to the first lesson. He had confidence in his talent but not much confidence in himself as a person. He knew that he was good looking but that only takes you so far. It may get you in the door but if you don't have the talent, it won't stop them throwing you.

If Sebastian had doubts about this idea of voice lessons, Dame Edith had her own doubts. This young man would be the youngest student she had ever had. When she retired from her storied career as one of the world's greatest operatic sopranos, she immediately went into teaching but only for accomplished singers at the beginning of their careers. These were people who had established themselves and performed at the second or third tiers of opera houses. The boy arriving this morning had not even completed high school. But she owed Professor Francis Elliott some favors (several of her best students, including some now famous singers, came from Francis' recommendation) and such was the way of things.

And this was something different. First, she did not have many male students as she liked to focus on females. As an operatic soprano, she felt she could offer females more than males, who often preferred male teachers.

Second, her personal life at the age of sixty-two, was dull. Her husband had died two years previously and she had not reentered the dating routine since. She attended the various parties surrounding the Metropolitan Opera House (where she had often sung) but those became the 'the-same-oh-the-same-oh' rather quickly.

Third, it wasn't quite true that Sebastian was the youngest student she ever had as she had been training the up and coming singer Gloria Bennett, But Gloria was her great-niece (she had no children of her own) and Dame Edith did not chose her as a student because of her talent but because she was family. She enjoyed teaching her niece, who at twenty-one was very beautiful and vivacious. Outgoing, sweet, funny, and fearless (she would try anything), Dame Edith was always invigorated when Gloria had her lessons. Perhaps at some point, she could have a double lesson - both Gloria and Sebastian - singing duets or just practicing scales together. Who knows? But it is fun to dream.

So imagine her surprise when Sebastian arrived at her townhouse in 67th West in New York City (two blocks from the opera house and the Manhattan School of Music).

She opened the front door and standing there was the most beautiful young man she had ever seen. As the two sat down for a 'getting acquainted' session, she couldn't take her eyes off him. His impossibly cute face was crowned by gorgeous light brown curly hair. His eyes were a striking blue with distinct eyebrows and long lashes. His nose was perfect -not too large and not too narrow- and he had a large mouth with prominent lips as well as a definitive chin. His long neck merged into a solid chest, narrow hips, and strong legs. She didn't know how well he sang but at least it would be a pleasure just to look at him.

Sebastian began to be uncomfortable as he noticed that Dame Edith was staring at him. Now Sebastian was a smart young man and an honest one and he knew his looks often startled people. One reason he was not involved with other students during his school years is that he felt he was included in their social circles just because of his looks. And he was perhaps correct in this because he was a shy person and never appeared animated unless he was playing the piano or singing or on stage performing. The rest of the time he was a wet towel. To say he was inexperienced in life was rather accurate and the opposite of what he was like when he was playing the piano, singing a song, or performing. Sebastian felt a little weird as Dame Edith stared at him.

Dame Edith soon recovered from her first look at the young man. She knew he was a tenor and with looks like his, this young man would, if he had the voice, become another Franco Corelli. He looked to be about 6' which was good because a lot of female singers are 6' or more - she herself was 6'2" and while not fat, she always gave the impression of being 'massive'. She directed him to the stairs and had him go first (she wanted to check out his ass - perfect - pronounced but not a bubble ass).

They entered her studio, a large room at the back of her townhouse (originally two bedrooms made into one studio). There was a small divided wall that hid the studio until one walked through the entry. The grand piano graced the massive bay window at the other end. There were several comfortable chairs and one large couch surrounding the piano with coffee tables near each. One wall was a massive series of bookcases loaded with music scores. Two huge tables in front of the bookcases were used as ''working tables' and were covered with music scores in some disarray. The opposite wall had Dame Edith's desk, some chairs in front of it, a small alcove for a microwave, sink, and refrig, and finally, a small half bath (toilet and sink).

Sebastian was quite impressed by this studio and Dame Edith smiled at the look of wonder on his face (as she thought 'God, he's cute). And so the lesson began - just scales - and it took only about ten notes before Dame Edith realized that this young man had a first-class tenor voice. Suddenly her doubts about his voice were erased and she now saw the possibilities. This young man could be one of her greatest students (as indeed he turned out to be - Sebastian would have a brilliant forty year career as the leading tenor of his era).

After the lesson concluded, she gave Sebastian a kiss on the cheek and a giant hug.

"Listen, Sebastian," she said, "Here are your instructions. For the next two months, sing only scales. That way we can fine tune your technique. You have solid technique now but if you want the major career that you dream of, you will let me build up your technique and breath control. Once we have done that, we will begin singing arias and songs."

"Thank you," he said quietly.

"You are welcome. I know you have school but you must practice the material we work on at least an hour a day. If this is your passion, you will be happy to do this. Most importantly, do not sing anything else. Just work on technique. Understood?"

"I have a problem, then," Sebastian replied. "We are doing 'Pirates of Penzance' in April and I am Frederic."

"Indeed," she replied. "We shall make an exception for this. Frederic is a great part and one of Gilbert and Sullivan's longer roles. But let me prepare you to sing that role. I will call you music teacher at school and I am certain she or he will be happy to let me prepare you."

And so it went. But inside Dame Edith, her feelings were changing. Was it love? Not exactly. She soon loved him as a person but she was old enough to be his grandmother. But her thoughts began to wander and she was starting to ask herself what she called 'naughty questions' such as how long is his penis? Does he have pubic hairs or does he shave down there? Do his balls hang low or tight under his penis? She tried to shake these questions from his mind but her heart would not let that happen. She was in full lust for this eighteen year od young man. And this was a shock to her system. She had never been in lust with any man, although she never really knew a man as pretty as this one.

Sebastian, of course, was unaware of the turmoil in Dame Edith's heart. And his progress under her tutelage was obvious and encouraging. He took her criticisms of his singing to heart and learned from those comments. In fact, Dame Edith decided that singing just scales for two months was not necessary, so by February she began to teach Sebastian the inner workings of various tenor arias as well as working on the part of Frederic.

At this point she thought that she might join Sebastian with her niece Gloria in joint voice classes. So in mid-February Sebastian showed up for class and was introduced to the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The poor lad was swept off his feet and although Gloria did not realize this right away, Dame Edith did. But Gloria at twenty-one was almost three years older than the young, inexperienced, and immature Sebastian.

The joint lessons were very successful. They loved singing duets together and their voices blended very well. The physical contact between the two, while always appropriate, was constant - lots of hugs and kisses - sort of like the contact between Edith and her cute male student. Their joint lessons were always fun with lots of laughter, along with hard work. And usually auntie would take them both out for lunch at some swank restaurant for which she paid!

Before Gloria became Sebastian's girlfriend, she did become his best friend, the first really close friend he ever had. Gloria was not immune to Sebastian's beauty and had to resist his strong sex appeal. And she did begin to wonder at what was hidden under all his clothes.

One day, following a voice lesson with her great-aunt (Sebastian was not present), Gloria casually expressed that she wished to see Sebastian all naked.

"Am I being a pervert thinking that?" she asked aunty.

"Oh, no, dear," Edith replied. "He is a beauty and he is the pretty type that many people wish to see naked as he is an Adonis for sure." Edith was careful not to let on about her lust for Sebastian.. "But if I could arrange it, would you go along with it?"

"Arrange what? Getting him naked? Here?"

"That is exactly what I mean."

"How can you accomplish that?" Gloria asked. "Sebastian is severely shy."

"He loves me like a grandmother. And because he has led a sheltered life, he is very gullible and trusting. I'm not promising anything, but let's see.

By March, Sebastian was so comfortable with Dame Edith and her niece Gloria that the studio felt like a second home. Well, thought Edith, he seems ready for the pickings.

"Sebastian dear," she began one day before his lesson began, "I need to talk about your technique."

"I thought you were pleased with my technique and breathing," Sebastian said, somewhat surprised by the comment.

'Indeed I am," Edith replied, "but only as a high school senior. I wasn't expecting this but you are so advanced that it is now time to get to the nitty-gritty. You are ready for Frederic but not for Rodolfo, Radames, the Duke, or Cavaradossi,"

"I've always wanted to sing those parts," he said with excitement.

"I know but for me to get you ready to sing those parts I will need to be a little unorthodox in my lessons for you.?"

"In what way?" Sebastian asked.

"In a way that might make you uncomfortable."

"I would do anything to sing those parts," he said.

"Do you trust me and do you know how fond of you I am?" Dame Edith asked.

"I trust you completely," he eagerly replied.

"You know how I often touch your diaphragm and shoulders to see if you are breathing properly and place your body in the correct form?"

"Yes - so I can properly develop my technique," he said.

"If I am going to take you to the next level, I would need to see and feel your body." she said.

"Don't you do that now?" Sebastian asked, becoming a bit confused.

"Not completely. You see, your clothes get in the way."

Well, that stopped the conversation. It took a few seconds for Sebastian to soak in what his beloved teacher just said.

"What are you suggesting?" he asked.

"I am suggesting that you do your lessons without wearing any clothes."

"You mean I would be naked?"

"As naked as you can be, sweetie,"

Sebastian was eighteen but he didn't always feel like he was an adult. But here she was, treating him like an adult. How should he respond? Am I comfortable with this? Could I withstand the embarrassment? Should I even care? After all, she is much older than I am. Would this really be anything sexual? Would it be just like a nudist camp? Except I don't know what a nudist camp really is.

While Sebastian was contemplating all this, Dame Edith came over to him and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began pulling it up. Sebastian was too stunned to resist and simply raised his arms up. Off came his shirt.

"Oh my word - you have just a little bit of hair under your arms. Perfect. And your nipples are so sweet and evenly placed. That will help as I assess your technique.

Take off your shoes and socks."

"How does that help?" he asked.

"What your toes do while you are singing tells me a lot. Too much curling toes means there is a problem. It means you are not relaxing enough."

After he shed his footwear, she led the young man to the large stool-like platform that she used to reach the top shelves of the bookcases. Edith was too old to kneel down so she had to get Sebastian up a bit. She began to undo his belt and carefully, so as to not touch anything delicate, unzipped his pants. Sebastian was now breathing heavily.

When she removed his pants, she placed her hand on his chest. "Now Sebastian, take some deep breaths to calm yourself."

"You don't need to take my boxers off, do you?" he asked.

"You know I love you and so yes, I do. Now look at me in my eyes." she said. As they established eye-to-eye contact, Edith swept the lad's boxers down and out flopped Sebastian's three inch penis and his low hanging balls.

Sebastian watched as he saw Dame Edith's eyes move downward until she was staring at his precious sex organ. "Oh, my god," she exclaimed, "you are so cute. Your sex is so pretty."

Too stunned for words and overwhelmed by embarrassment, Sebastian meekly allowed Dme Edith to take his hand and lead him to the piano. There she sat down and began playing and Sebastian began singing. They worked on several specific phrases and she got up and put on the recording that played the orchestral version of the aria (music accompaniment without the lyrics). As Sebastian sang, she would walk around him to make sure he was standing properly and to assess his technique.

As she usually did when he was wearing clothes, she placed her hand on his back or butt to make sure these parts were in alignment with his singing. As for his diaphragm, she would touch his stomach and rib cage to ascertain proper breathing.

Only now, Sebastian was not wearing any clothes and her touch to his skin made him jump a little.

She stopped the music. "Are my hands too cold?" she asked.

"No," he mumbled. "I was just startled."

"Let's begin again," she said. This time when she touched his stomach area she spread her fingers out so that she could cover more territory. Her fourth and fifth fingers rested on his public hair.

Sebastian was again a little startled but as she did not touch anything else, he began to relax. But Dame Edith had trouble relaxing since she wanted to touch a little bit lower but she didn't dare. Soon the lesson ended and she allowed Sebastian to get dressed. After the usual hugs, he left for home.

On the trip back (subway and train), Sebastian contemplated what had happened. The more he felt about it, the harder his cock became. Thank god I didn't sport a hard-on at the lesson, he thought. But that took a lot of effort. Fortunately, concentrating on singing the aria meant he was not concentrating on the fact that her fingers were just above his cock. His penis told him that he was very excited by what happened. But would he be naked the next time? Should he even return? He needed these lessons if he was going to develop as a singer? Should he return for the next lesson? Did he have a choice? Of course he did. And of course he would return. After all, she had now seen him naked for the first time. The second time would not be anything new.

When he walked through the door to Dame Edith's apartment the following Saturday, she gave him a great hug which he returned. She held his hand as they walked up the stairs to the studio. Once in, she stopped, gave him a kiss, and pointed to the half bath.

"Why don't you take off your clothes in there and leave them there," she said.

Sebastian said nothing and simply walked in the bathroom, stripped, and walked out, as if this was the normal state of affairs. And for the rest of the rehearsals it was the new normal. He came out and walked the length of the room to the piano area and saw his teacher stare at his cock and balls, apparently wanting to see them bounce around as he moved. The lesson went as usual - warming up, then singing lots of scales, then working on various measures of the aria with her at the piano, and then singing the aria to the music as she walked around him.

During the previous week, Dame Edith came to a conclusion. She had lost the will power that she had the previous week concerning touching. Having touched him, she did not have the nerve to touch more of him. This time she was going to take a chance. She felt her relationship with the young man was very solid and he would never just walk out. He didn't last week.

So when it came time to touch his stomach, she placed her hand lower so that she touched the base of his cock. He jumped - quite a bit.

"I'm sorry," she lied. "Did you mind that I did that?"

"I don't know..." he mumbled.

"Well, anytime you are uncomfortable, just say so," she said. Then Dame Edith stood close behind the young man. He could feel her against his back. He looked down and saw her hand come around and she gently - oh, ever so gently - placed his entire sex in the palm of her hand. Sebastian could hardly breath. She then began to massage his balls while her other hand came around and circled his gorgeous penis.

Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers
12