Sebastian's Voice Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch so overwhelmed him that he seemed frozen in time.

"You see," she whispered in his ear, "that one can learn a lot about how well a singer's technique and breathing is working by a quick touch of the genitals."

If he were thinking, Sebastian might have questioned the wisdom and accuracy of this last statement. But he wasn't thinking. He was feeling all sorts of sensations as he was responding to her touch. He kept staring downwards and looking at her hands as she massaged his balls and pulled on his penis. And this time, he could not control his cock. As he got hard, she began to stroke him. And he was feeling sensations that he never had felt before. His brain was on fire and his legs felt weak.

Soon he was fully erect, sporting six inches of magnificent cock. She came around to his front and broke into a great smile. "Oh, you are just beautiful. What an impressive penis you have, my dear. But you hardly sing with that raging on."

She took him by his penis and walked him over to the coach. Sebastian didn't say anything. He was embarrassed but also excited. What was she going to do? She grabbed a kleenex box, sat on the couch, spread her legs and had him sit on the couch with his back resting on her chest. She reached around and took his cock and did a slow stroke. "Rest your head on my chest, close your eyes, and let me show you how much I love you."

Sebastian did as commanded. The feelings generated within him as she stroked his most intimate part made him feel like busting out of his body. No one had ever done this to him before. He began to groan and his body began to convulse.

"Louder, Sebastian," she ordered. "Let me hear your enjoyment. The walls are soundproof." So the young man let loose. And when he was ready to ejaculate (which didn't take long), he loudly screamed in response to the sensations he was feeling. She kept caressing his balls and she thrilled to the fact that she could feel Sebastian's semen flow inside his penis and then watched as spurt after spurt sprang out of his pulsating penis slit. Sebastian cum landed all over his pubic hairs, his stomach and his chest. It seemed to her to be a massive amount. Ah, she thought, only the young can do that.

When he finished, Sebastian just lay back against her, exhausted and stimulated in all sorts of manner. Edith kept his balls in her hand and stared at the cum on her other hand.

"Sweetie," she said, "could you hand me some kleenex?" He did and she finally released him so she could clean her hands. "I know you feel weak, dear, but could you stand up for a sec so I can get out?' He did, then she did, and he sat back down, utterly exhausted. She looked down at her naked student with a smile. The poor boy - all naked with his now flaccid cock and large balls just laying there in their magnificent glory. What a beautiful sight.

Dame Edith grabbed a chair and sat in front of the boy between his legs. She took the kleenex and gently began cleaning his genitals and torso. He just watched her as she cleaned him up as if he was a baby. Then she took some cum on her fingers and tasted his essence.

"Oh my, how delicious you are, sweetie,"she said. She gathered some more and placed her finger at his lips. "Try some - you will like it." He tasted his cum but he didn't seem to like the taste of his cum as much as she did. They both laughed. Sebastian had received the greatest orgasm he had ever experienced. Now it was time to work. He stood up and the two continued the lesson. It was a lesson neither would ever forget.

The following Saturday, Sebastian went to his next voice lesson with a skip in his step.

He didn't know what would happen this time but he was reasonably sure that being embarrassed was a thing of the past. How wrong he was. He was unaware that Dame Edith had confided in her great niece what had occurred.

"You mean for Sebastian's last few lessons that he was naked the whole time?" she asked her great-aunt incredulously.

"He was indeed," aunty said with a smirk.

"How did he look?" Gloria asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know - how long is his cock? And how do his balls look?"

"Well," aunty said, "you will find out when you come for your lesson on Saturday. He will still be there after his lesson because he is organizing all my sheet music. I want you to just walk in and we will let nature take its course."

"Don't you think that his embarrassment may ruin everything - he could just leave and never come back?"

"Why would he?" Edith asked. "He let me see him naked."

"You are like a grandmother to him. He and I are now boyfriend/girlfriend but we haven't gotten very far. We don't even see each other during the week. And suddenly I see him cock and balls?

"I have a solution to that. I am going to ask something of you. I would like you to do

your lessons with me in the nude."

"Really?" Gloria exclaimed. "I would really feel embarrassed if you saw me naked."

"Oh come, dear," aunty said. "You are so beautiful and cute and I am an old lady who would love to see your naked body. Come - let's get this embarrassment over. Strip right now."

Gloria did not have much time to think about it. She loved her great-aunt Edith and did not want to disappoint her or let her think that she did not trust her. And besides, she kind of liked the idea that her aunt wanted to see her naked. Gloria threw caution to the wind and removed her clothing.

"Oh, what wonderful boobs," aunty said as Gloria's breasts flowed out as she removed her bra. Then she took her panties off and aunty said "Wow." Her great niece's love canal was covered by soft brown public hair. "Oh, you will do very well. After Sebastian sees you, any regrets he may have will go away."

On Saturday, Sebastian went off for his 9:00 am voice lesson in very high spirits. He spent all week trying to get over the fact that his voice teacher had given him a handjob and brought him to the most intense climax since he began masterbating. Finally, at the age of eighteen, he had become comfortable in his own body. His success in his voice lessons and being the object of desire from Dame Edith made him feel on top of the world. And, for the first time in his life, he had a best friend in Gloria Bennett. Sebastian thought that life could not get better than that.

But it could get better although he would have to go another round at being profoundly embarrassed. He entered the studio and received a great hug from Dame Edith.

"I hope you had a good week," she said, kissing him on his cheek.

"I did," Sebastian replied. "What is the dress code for today's lesson?"

"Oh sweetie, you don't have one," she replied. He turned to the bathroom to disrobe and was surprised that she followed him in.

"Ah, I have to pee," he said. "I'll be right out."

"I think I will stay and see my favorite young man do his thing," she said.

Sebastian, who had thought he had nothing to be embarrassed about, suddenly was overwhelmed by embarrassment. He slowly stripped and then stood over the toilet, took a look at her (she smiled) and urinated.

When he finished, he turned to her and she said, "Nice flow!" She took a sanitary wrip, placed his penis in her hand, and cleaned his crowning glory..

"Thank you, I guess," Sebastian mumbled.

"Indeed," she said. "Now, let's get to work." They spent the next forty-five minutes singing scales and a few arias. Dame Edith missed no opportunity to gently touch Sebastian's back, butt cheeks, and balls to ascertain that he was singing properly.

When they finished, Dame Edith asked him to continue organizing the music scores on the big table. Sebastian was glad to do that but he was somewhat disappointed that she didn't seem interested in giving him a handjob. Well, he thought, maybe that was a 'one-time-thing.'

Sebastian was working away when he heard the door to the studio open and then heard Gloria's voice call out "Hi,everyone," He froze and began to panic. Here he was, stark naked, and his best friend - his girlfriend - was entering the room. When Gloria came in, she saw Sebastian over by the book case. He looked like he had no shirt on since the table covered the rest of him.

"Oh, Gloria," Dame Edith said, "you will have to excuse Sebastian as he is quite naked."

"Really?" she asked. "I would like to see that."

Sebastian's heart began working overtime but his brain did not seem to be working at all. He didn't know what to do. He grabbed a music score and strategically placed it to maintain some dignity. He saw both Gloria and Dame Edith walking toward him.

"Sebastian, dear," Dame Edith said, "my great-niece knows all about your lessons. Come over here."

He had little choice. He walked toward them with the music sheet covering his privates.

"Oh, sweetie," Edith said, "there is no need for that. Let Gloria see all of you." She grabbed the paper but Sebastian quickly covered his genitals with his hands. "Now," Edith continued, "we will have none of that." She gently pulled his hands away and now, his best friend - his girlfriend - could see his most intimate parts. Her smile indicated that she liked what she saw.

"Oh, my," Gloria finally gasped, "you are so cute down there. Turn around so I can see your ass." He did and she said "My god, even your ass is cute."

Poor Sebastian, now blushing a bright red, resigned himself to his fate. He then heard Dame Edith say "Gloria, give the young man a hug and let us get to our lessons." Gloria walked up to Sebastian, who was just standing there looking at the floor, and gave him a long hug, with her hands resting on his two soft ass cheeks. He tentatively hugged her back.

And so they sang together - the naked young man and the clothed young lady. And Sebastian began thinking that was not fair. But before he could say anything, Dame Edith said "Sebastian, I will play a note on the piano and you will sing the note. And you, Gloria, will stand behind him and learn how he uses his body to support those notes."

Before Sebastian could protest, Gloria was behind him and kissed the back of his neck and said "I love you." He relaxed a little and then began to sing the notes played. He felt her hands on his ass. He hit the note perfectly.

"Gloria," Edith said, "what did you feel?"

"HIs ass cheeks tightened right up," she said.

"Good. Now reach around and grab Sebastian's balls. Remember, his balls are very precious so be very gentle."

"I will, aunty," Gloria said. "Is it okay with you Sebastian?"

"Um, I don't..."

"It doesn't matter," Dame Edith interrupted. "It is important that you learn technique and Sebastian's technique is outstanding. So are his balls"

She began the scales, Sebastian began to sing, and Gloria cradled her boyfriend's testicles in the palm of her hand. Sebastian just sighed and began to worry about getting hard.

"Well, what did you learn?" Edith asked her great-niece.

"Actually, nothing," she said. "His balls didn't move on their own. Of course, I was moving them around in my hand."

"Then why was she doing that - holding my balls?" Sebastian asked.

"Because, Sebastian," Gloria said, "I have always, since the day we met, wanted to hold your balls."

That broke the tension as Sebastian realized that this was all a set-up. After the laughter died down, Sebastian said "Well, Dame Edith, I want to see Gloria naked and then we can do a naked duet."

"Wonderful idea!" Dame Edith exclaimed. "Are you okay with that, Gloria dear?"

"As long as you don't mind," Gloria replied.

"And you don't mind if I see you naked?" Edith asked

"I love and trust you, so no, I don't,"

Edith sat Sebastian down on the coach and said "Now Sebastian, open your legs so we can see all you have down there." The young man dutifully complied and his penis and testicles lay there prominently displayed.

Edith then began disrobing her great-niece and when her breasts fell out of the bra, Sebastian's eyes widened with wonderment as he said"WOW!" But he was silent when Edith pulled down her niece's panties, revealing her beautifully shaved pubic hair patch that tantalizingly covered her vagina. Sebastian was speechless as was Dame Edith. She was not lesbian but she thought she would make an exception if her niece allowed it. Perhaps another time.

Sebastian had two highlights that day. One, he got to place his hand on Gloria's vagina and he could feel it move when she hit a high note. The second highlight came about because as his hand was resting on her love nest, his cock began to grow. Gloria had to stop singing because she began giggling as she felt Sebastian's penis grow as it leaned on her butt crack.

Sebastian was so embarrassed that he backed away and tried to cover his now massive hard-on. Dame Edith would not have it - she made him sit on the coach and she and Gloria sat on either side of him. His fully erect penis was sticking outward and pulsating.

"You may do the honors," Dame Edith said to her niece. So as we leave them, Gloria was silently stroking her boyfriend's penis while her aunty cradled his balls. And this was not the last time. Sebastian and Gloria continued to have lessons together with great-aunt until they got married three years later when Sebastian was twenty-one and Gloria twenty-four.

Sebastian's performance as Frederic that spring of his senior year was a sensational success and he later would have a prominent career as one of his era's great tenors.

Gloria became a teacher of music and taught at public and private schools. They lived comfortably until Dame Edith passed away about ten years after this story and left a substantial part of her fortune to Gloria and Sebastian.

But that day when Gloria first saw Sebastian in the nude remained a special day in her life. Because when Sebastian reached his climax, his body jerking and his groaning loud, she engulfed his penis which ejaculated spurt after spurt of his cum into her mouth. She loved his smell and his taste and she loved him for the rest of her life.

{End of Story. A second chapter will be written depending on how this story is received.}

12