Secluded Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were laughing, enjoying their drink when they turned and kissed each other passionately and deeply. Patti was in lust as this lovely woman began to lick her breasts. She toyed with, played with, and licked her nipples in a way that sent Patti over the moon. The woman kissed her stomach and down into her sweet snatch. Patti spread her legs as this woman wanted to give as good as she had received. She definitely was good and had Patti cumming almost instantly. It didn't take long before their space was filled with eager hot cocks fucking both of them in every delicious hole imaginable.

Tabitha and John were sitting by the pool enjoying a Rum Runner when she spotted the woman they had seen earlier. She was sitting on the edge of a chaise and she had a several men watching her intently. Tabitha grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. They found chairs less than three feet away from her and sat down to watch. This gorgeous creature's hair shimmered as her face made beautiful love to the sweet, long cock in front of her. It wouldn't be fair to say she sucked cock. What she did was far more than that. Tabitha had never seen anyone, male or female, become so passionate and loving with a cock in his or her mouth. She looked over at John and smiled. His cock was fully erect as he was watching this statuesque vixen bring this much pleasure to someone.

The man had just flooded her mouth with a thick rope of tasty semen when she looked over towards Tabitha and smiled.

"Would you like a drink," Tabitha, asked.

"What would you suggest," this glorious woman asked.

"I'm becoming addicted to these Rum Runners. They are delicious."

"Well then, that sounds terrific," she smiled. John immediately went to get them their drinks. "My name is Inga; it is nice to meet you."

"I'm Tabitha and that gorgeous hunk is my concierge John. He's adorable."

"He looks like he can deliver a fantastic fuck. He has a wonderful cock. I bet it tastes as good as it looks," Inga said as John handed her the drink.

"I have to compliment you on the technique you display sucking cock. I thought I was good until we saw you earlier. I have never seen a more sensual blowjob in my life. Where did you learn to do it like that," Tabitha asked.

Inga laughed, took a sip of her drink, smiled, and began to tell her a story. "I have been fortunate in this life. My parents had money, a lot of it actually, and growing up in Germany when you have money, you tend to associate with money. When I was a young woman, I was a party girl. I never worked and my life was going to one party after another. I did that for years. It was all I knew. I was partying with boys my own age and yes, they could fuck very well but you couldn't have a meaningful conversation with them. Eventually I tired of that scene and I bought a very upscale condominium and actually dropped off the grid for a while.

I was probably your age back then when I met an older woman in my building. She was in her mid-fifties and very attractive. We became very close friends and eventually lovers. One night, we went to a sex club and I saw her give a blowjob. To say it astonished me, would be an understatement. I had never seen anything so perfect in my life. I had her teach me and it took time to master but it has been so worth it. She taught me many things. She taught me to avoid young men, which I have done. She taught me how to make love to a pussy, which I definitely have, but most importantly, she taught me to give the most amazing blowjobs. I met my husband at that sex club. He is quite a bit older than I am but he is a tiger in bed. One blowjob and he was hooked."

"I do have to say that had to be the most pleasant blowjob I have ever seen in my life," John told her. "Tabitha and I saw you shortly after you arrived and it was riveting. Tabitha was so turned on that she immediately sucked my cock. It was amazing."

"It wasn't as good as Inga does it. I know this is an imposition but do you think you could teach me," Tabitha asked.

Inga looked into Tabitha's eyes, pulled her face to her own, and kissed her sweetly. Tabitha returned that kiss with passion and total lust. Inga's hands began to explore Tabitha's slender frame. John took both of their hands and lifted them up towards a poolside cabana. The two women positioned themselves down fully entwined in each other's arms.

John pulled up a chair and watched as these two sexy women made love. He never expected to witness anything like what he was about to see.

Inga's kisses were soft, tender, and very erotic. Tabitha was gently stroking her back as Inga's full, firm breasts washed over her. Inga kissed her lips sweetly, fully, and passionately then with just the tip of her tongue, she traced her eyes, her lips, her ears and down onto her neck. This sent shivers throughout Tabitha's body. Inga continued as Tabitha moaned at her touch. Inga's slender hands caressed her shoulders and down over them while her feather kisses brought pleasure and joy to Tabitha. She kissed her chin moving down onto her neck and then onto her chest.

Tabitha was a gorgeous woman with lovely, firm breasts. Inga lost no time touching them softly, tracing their shape, and feeling their weight. Her touch was light, gentle, and caring. She wasn't grabbing, tugging, or pulling. The softness heightened the erotic wonder and Tabitha loved it. Her nipples were rock hard and pointing to the sky. Inga's tongue traced tender lines beneath her beautiful breasts as her hands caressed the sides deliciously. Inga drew a line from the bottom of her right breast to her nipple. Gently and carefully, she drew circles around the areola, which lengthened and further hardened the sweet, perfect nub sitting atop her exquisite breast. Tabitha loved the heat of her breath on her flesh, and that was part of what was making her pussy so wet.

Inga looked into Tabitha's eyes as her lips closed over that long, sweet nipple. The electricity flowing between them was powerful. What Tabitha did not expect was what happened next. Instead of sucking her breast as most of her other lovers had done, Inga simply closed her mouth over that nipple and held it. Tabitha felt her tongue imperceptibly brush the very tip. It felt amazing. Then it happened again and Tabitha giggled. The touch was so soft, feather soft, and definitely electric. Tabitha had never had anything feel so sensual before and she loved it. Inga moved to the other breast and repeated this. It felt fantastic. While she was doing this, her hands caressed down her stomach and over her hips. Her touch on Tabitha's body was so soft and wonderful.

Inga's lips moved away from Tabitha's breasts tracing down her tight, flat stomach. She ran her hands over her thighs, parting them easily. While her face was kissing and licking Tabitha, her hands were caressing the insides of her thighs. Her face slipped lower and her tongue traced onto the top of Tabitha's thighs. Inga reached back and grabbed Tabitha's stiletto clad feet and lifted her legs. She kissed her ankles and moved up her legs. She pulled her legs together and kissed the back of her knees, which thrilled Tabitha fully. Inga opened her legs again and she began to lick the inside of her thighs. Tabitha's pussy was flowing freely as this woman was bringing her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams.

John was watching intently having picked up several ideas from Inga already. He sat in the chair and laughed to himself. His cock was still standing tall, and exceptionally hard.

Inga saw the sweet, deliciousness flowing and she wanted it on her tongue. She spread Tabitha wider allowing her total access. She rolled her up slightly and her sweet, tight asshole begged for attention. Inga closed her mouth over Tabitha's ass. With no discernable movement, Tabitha started moaning deliciously. Inga was seen to kiss her asshole and then move upward onto the river of bliss that was copiously flowing. Inga's tongue flowed into that river and her heart skipped a beat. Tabitha's pussy was like honey, sweet, delicious, and marvelous. She opened her up, pulling each lip apart and snaking her tongue into each lovely valley. Tabitha's sweet dew covered Inga's tongue, lips, and face and she couldn't be happier.

Tabitha looked down her body into Inga's eyes as she brought her face up a hair, opened her mouth, and covered Tabitha's long, puffy, protruding clit. Her eyes never broke contact and her face did not move. The only thing that moved was Tabitha's hips. John could not see any discernable movement on Inga's part but whatever she was doing certainly was having quite an effect. Tabitha's hips started flying on the mattress. She was grinding herself hard on Inga's face. She started cumming solidly as her stomach flattened drastically and she was moaning noisily. Again, it looked to every onlooker that Inga was not doing anything at all.

Tabitha screamed and threw her legs around Inga's neck. Her hips elevated off the mattress, as she was cumming uncontrollably. She was panting wildly as she continued to rise higher off the mattress. Inga rose up to match her and Tabitha was going ballistic. John had never seen anything like this in his life. Tabitha was turning deep red and her hands were clenched tightly. She was screaming and her orgasm was astonishing. Somewhere inside her head, she thought she was through but Inga had other plans. Whatever she was mysteriously doing caused Tabitha to rise up higher and higher. Her body was experiencing the longest, strongest, and most luxurious orgasm of her life. She tilted her head back and arched her back, screamed loudly. Her body was vaulted upward, resting on the top of her head, as Inga kept taking her to new heights of passion.

The only thing John saw Inga do was rise up to stay locked on Tabitha's sweet pussy.

Tabitha could cum no more and Inga moved her lips from her spent pussy. She fell back, drenched, onto the mattress, gasping for air. It took a few minutes until she was able to sit up, grab Inga, and kiss her harder and more powerfully than she had ever kissed anyone in her life. "Holy fuck, you have to teach both of us how to do that. I've never cum so hard in my life. Inga, I think I love you," Tabitha grinned. "Ohmigod, that was so fucking good."

"Darling, I have one more thing to show you. Master this one and you can have anything in this life you will ever want."

John returned with fresh drinks and Inga smiled, "I think he liked watching you cum like that. His gorgeous cock is still hard as a rock. Tabitha, would you object if I asked John to fuck me right now?"

Tabitha looked at John and grinned, "My love, I can't think of anything he would like more right now."

Inga looked into John's eyes and started laughing, "I promise you John, I am going to suck your cock so sweetly but for the moment, I would love it if you would shove that spectacular cock inside me. I want to feel you fully inside me. I want you to experience something wonderful. Stick it in and let me take it from there."

She took a sip of her drink and laid back on the mattress, spreading her beautiful legs wide as John stepped into her. She patted the mattress next to her and Tabitha moved closer to her.

John slid his cock up and down her sweet slit, over her prominent clit and back down before sliding inside her soft, tight pussy. Once inside he did as she asked and did not move. Tabitha watched him when suddenly the expression on his face changed. At first, a quizzical look appeared on his face. Inga was not moving. John wasn't either but the expression on his face said something wonderful was happening.

Inga took Tabitha's hand and put it just above her pubic bone. She felt it immediately. She looked at Inga and then up to John who, by this time, was smiling widely. Inga was stroking John's cock without any perceivable visible motion at all. Tabitha could feel her pelvis rolling along John's cock and in effect masturbating him inside her. The look on his face spoke of the wonder he was experiencing. Inga saw that look too and decided to crank things up to another level. With Tabitha's hand pressed tightly on Inga's pubes, she started to speed up the process. This time Tabitha was amazed. The feeling she felt was growing in intensity and speed.

John's eyes were wide and getting wider by the second. He had never felt any woman give him this much pleasure in his life. It felt as if she was pulling him, clamping down on him, and vibrating her entire body around his long cock. It felt better than wonderful. He was astounded that it appeared she was nowhere near finished. She increased the speed of her tremors and John leaned in to grab her thighs. He was losing it but craving it more.

Tabitha let her finger slide down along the left side of Inga's lovely long clit. She held it there and she could feel the concentrated pulsations clearly. Inga was breathing hard before Tabitha put her finger on her clit but now, she was panting. Her eyes were twitching and it was apparent that she was orgasming very powerfully. She, nonetheless, didn't slow down, she actually accelerated the fabulous pleasure she was giving to John and to herself as well. Tabitha looked at John and the look on his face was unlike anything she had ever witnessed before. If it was possible for a man to express facially more pleasure than this, she had certainly never seen it.

Inga screamed, Tabitha started stroking that lovely clit frantically and John started to fuck her with everything he had. His head was spinning as he had just experienced something out of this world but now, he wanted to give her the best fucking possible. She felt him break and then she felt long, powerful strokes wailing into her marvelous pussy. Inga wrapped her legs around his waist and she began to ride that cock with passion and dynamism. Tabitha's finger was still pulling, teasing, and pleasing her clit while John's cock pummeled her relentlessly.

He was watching Inga writhe deliciously while Tabitha caressed her lovingly. This brought her additional pleasure and her orgasms built rapidly. He caught Tabitha's eye as she moved closer and he could see that she wanted to lick and suck Inga's elongated, sweet clit, while he fucked her. John reached under Inga and lifted her hips a bit, which gave Tabitha the access she needed. He was pile driving his cock into her when Tabitha closed her mouth over Inga's huge clit. Inga went insane. John could not hold off any longer and he felt every ounce of his cum rush along his cock as it drowned Inga's ravenous twat.

John held her hips forcefully as his cock convulsed delightfully, each powerful twitch conveying Inga more pleasure. Tabitha pulled John from Inga's cum drenched pussy and took him into her own mouth. She licked him clean before moving between Inga's splayed legs. Inga gasped sharply while Tabitha began to lick her swollen labia before she went to work lapping out every drop of John's delicious cum from Inga's gratified physique.

When she finished, a tall, attractive man was standing beside their cabana mattress. He handed each of them fresh Rum Runners. Inga looked up and said, "Thank you Tom, this is Tabitha and I think you know John. How did you know we would need these," she laughed.

"I've been sitting nearby watching the three of you for the last half hour. I just knew you would need something to drink. I came to find you to let you know that, when you are ready, we have some fabulous restaurants on the island. They are available around the clock so there is no rush."

"Thank you Tom. I am sure I will find something when the time comes," Inga told him. Tom turned and walked away.

"Don't you like him?" Tabitha asked.

"Oh I like him very much. He is a great fuck and I love sucking his cock but I really don't need nor want him hanging around all the time. I like to do my own thing and associate with the people I want to. I explained this to him earlier and don't worry, I plan to play with him a lot. Actually, I hope we will be playing with him a lot. I'd really enjoy spending a lot of time with the two of you this week."

"Well, I don't know about that," Tabitha exclaimed. "I'm damned picky myself and unless you tell me and then show me exactly what the fuck you were doing to John, all bets are off girlfriend."

Inga roared, "You've got a deal darling. Two of the three things, I can teach you this week. The last one will take you months to master. I will teach you from home via email and video conference. You must promise me that you will practice every single day to improve your technique. The more you practice, the better you become. The next time I see you, you will have John dancing on the end of your clit too."

"The next time you see me? When do you think that will be," Tabitha asked.

"Tabitha, I've already decided that I will be coming back here regularly. I've only been here less than a day but I am so in love with this place it isn't even funny. I plan to know when you're going to be back and that is when I will be here. I can't say my husband will be with me but I will be here," Inga told her. Then she looked at John, "You, my gorgeous hunk, had damned well better be here too."

"Speaking about your husband, where is he," Tabitha grinned.

Inga started laughing uncontrollably, "My husband has a thing for young, sexy, oriental women under the age of thirty. He can't get enough. I heard his concierge talking to him when we arrived. She is gorgeous and sexy as hell. I know he was impressed. I want to do her myself. Anyway, she told him that there were many Asian women working on the island. She had arranged for lots of them come over to party. I hope they know what they are getting into. My husband is in his late sixties but he is very fit and he can and will fuck around the clock. I don't expect to see much of him this week. Now, John, please direct us to one of those delicious restaurants."

"We have to get dressed for dinner. It is the only time we have to wear clothes on the island," he told them.

They started to walk back to Tabitha's suite. "Are you in this building," Inga asked.

"Yes, I am on the second floor. My suite is spectacular. I don't know who designed this but everything is erotic and so comfortable. I swear you can fuck on each piece of furniture, every countertop, in the bathroom and the shower is definitely designed for the best ass fucking you could ever ask for," Tabitha told her.

"My suite is in the same building and on the same floor as you are. That is definitely convenient. I was told that no two suites are the same," Inga smiled. "I like being so close to you two."

"My apartment is in the employee's compound. It is very nice and just as lavish," John, told them.

"Oh no, does that mean I don't get to wake up next to you," Tabitha sulked. "I want that so much. In fact, I'd love it if we woke up with you in between us." She winked at Inga who was nodding in agreement.

They enjoyed a wonderful meal and continued playing late into the night.

As they passed one of the large group areas Patti Russell was fucking every man and sucking every cock she could find. The woman she met earlier was doing exactly the same thing right next to Patti. Both women were covered with cum and it was obvious to anyone looking that neither of them cared one bit. Patti loved sex and this place was beyond her wildest expectations. Patti was an exceptional beauty. She could have been a fashion model had she not gone into the business world. Almost every man she met had wanted to fuck her but she had a business to run. Here, she could fuck anyone and everyone and she was damned well going to do it.

She had lost count of how many men she had fucked. Some were young, some older, but all of them took her to heaven. Her pussy craved more cock as did her ass. She loved the feeling of a nice, thick cock stretching her ass.