All Comments on 'Secluded Desire'

by angel_69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Amazing Writing

Read this submittal and your other two and find you a fascinating author and very talented. I might say if they are only half as true as you write with your emotions and talent. Your a very lucky person so find so much passion and a clarity missed in the earlier years of your heroines life. Thank You for sharing your talent and time and I am looking forward to more of any adventure or tale you care to share.

Thank You

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
This story is very well done, as are your others. I like your descriptive skills- they're very good.

Each of your stories seem to follow the same theme somewhat- I think you would do well in other catagories, too, if you tried and I encourage you to do so. I even detected a bit of humor in there.

KentishKentishabout 14 years ago
Another good story

As with the other two I enjoyed this story, with some writers you feel that a lot is pure imagination but with yours you feel as if you are telling it as it really happened. You are down as one of my favorites and I hope to read more from you.

Bob

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Is there such a thing as complete fulfillment for you?

I now am beginning to pick up what you are experiencing in the moment, unplanned, each new thing building on what went before. You were really making up for those 38 "lost" years, weren't you! Just wanton desire, wanton activity. I am really enjoying your descriptions; they remind me a tad of the way Colleen Thomas wrote.

Keep those cards and letters "coming"!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was so fucking hot

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very HOT entertaining story. Great storytelling by a master storyteller. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous