Second Act Pt. 04

Story Info
Katie and Brett continue their first joint venture into BDSM.
4.3k words
4.32
6.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a present for you. Come with me," he stated as he took her by the hand into the bedroom. That one statement put a big pep in her step, which she needed after the face-fuck, facial, and spanking.

He parked her, standing, on the other side of the fireplace in the bedroom. This was the first time she had seen the big king-sized bed. It looked very inviting. She also saw a few items on the bed - a black bag filled with who-knows-what, a white box with a ribbon tied around it and note that read "My Sweet Katie" in fancy handwriting.

"Go ahead, open it. It's for you."

She slowly walked over to the box and unwrapped it carefully. She had never opened a present in a completely naked state with cum on and inside of her body. He wondered how she must have felt at the moment.

There were a few layers of items in the box, layered very nicely between premium gift paper. There was a thin, sophisticated and sexy black collar that looked almost like a choker with a hole on the back near the buckle and another sturdy yet sexy silver hole set off on the very front.

Underneath that, there were three pairs of lacey and skimpy sheer bra and thong panty sets, similar to what she was wearing but much sexier, sluttier, and more revealing. The sheer thongs left very little to the imagination. There was barely any fabric on them. The bras were also very thin and minimal, mostly sheer with a little bit of lace and yet a high-waisted cut that would rise up high over her hips and plunge down over her cunt. They all matched in style and were in three differents colors: white, red, and black.

Finally, the third layer consisted of a very expensive-looking sheer, thin sexy robe, if it could be called a robe. It was basically just a transparent covering that provided her some extra warmth but only went down just past her ass and showed everything underneath it.

She looked at him, unexpectedly, after surveying it all and touching it all. She could tell it was expensive lingerie.

"This will be your dress when we are together, or elements of it. Over time, I will give you more permanent signs of ownership to wear on your body, but for now, this will be a good start. Whenever you come over to serve me, you will wear a dress or a skirt of some type - never pants or shorts - so that I can have access to your cunt whenever I want, even if you are fully clothed. Underneath that skirt or dress, you will always have on one of these sets of lingerie and platform shoes or heels of your choosing. Additionally, I will keep the collar and robe with me. When we are alone, I will place the collar on you. It comes with a leash for me to drag you around, in case you were wondering. But other things can be attached to it as well. Finally, if I decide to be nice to you, when we are relaxing, I might let you wear a robe, with or without the your bras and panties. How do you like your gifts?"

She seemed to be confused at first, but the gifts were so expensive and felt so good, she hugged him and squealed. She was not used to people spending a lot of money on her.

"I love them. Thank you so much, Sir."

"I'm so glad you appreciate them, Katie. Let's try them on...they are very lucky to have you as their new owner."

He brought the collar over to Katie and strapped it in place. He then attached the black leash to the collar and let it fall down her chest in between her breasts. After this, he brought the white thong up between her legs and placed it firmly on her hips. The lace was on the edges of the thong but it was sheer where her cunt and clit were, so you could see everything. She looked so slutty he could barely contain himself, yet classy at the same time. He then helped her to slip on the tiny sheer white bra. You could still see all of her nipples through the sheer material and the lace was just on the edges. The white on the lace made a nice contrast with the sheer nude feel of the rest of the lingerie. He gave her nipples a little twist and roll through the bra. She shuddered with pleasure and pain at this.

Finally, he slipped on the sheer robe. She looked stunningly sexy. He led her by the collar over to the mirror near the bathroom so that she could get a look at herself. She did not know what to say, but he could tell she liked what she saw in the mirror.

"Katie, look at yourself. You look sexy and stunning, like the perfect object of desire that you are. I love everything about your body. I want you to affirm what you are. So, repeat after me."

"I am Katie, subject of Sir, and my body, soul, and spirit exist to serve Sir for His pleasure and be used by Him. He has full use of my sexual being and control over it."

It was sexy being in the front of the mirror, watching her watching herself repeat and say these things.

"Katie, you look wonderful. I'm so glad you have trusted yourself to me. I will make it worth your while with the pleasure and experiences you will gain, as well as the confidence you will gain from this relationship. Let's rest by the fire and talk."

Since he was not about to let Katie use any furniture yet, he laid down with her by the soft electric fireplace. She laid on her back resting and he laid by her on his side, fully clothed again. He brought her some trail mix and snacks as well as some water. It was about 1:00 at night at this point. He had taken his time in initiating her, but he had not even removed all of his clothing at this point nor had he claimed either her or ass or cunt yet. He still had a lot to do to initiate his new subject. He asked her questions about her thoughts, fears, excitement over all that they had done so far, as he traced his fingers over her body and made sure to keep touching her while she responded.

At about 1:30, after they had made out a little, laughed a little, and just laid together in silence a while, he finally whispered to her, "Are you ready to continue your initiation, my sweet girl?"

"Yes Sir," she nodded in the affirmative. "I'm ready."

It was time. He told Katie to take off her clothes and lay them neatly on the chair. She still had not been allowed to use any furniture since early in the evening. She did so, laying the robe, thong, and bra to the side. He sat with his legs up on the ottoman, peering at her, measuring her up. She was very self-conscious at this examination, particularly with the only thing she was wearing now being a black choker collar and a leash that dangled down between her hard-as-a-rock breasts and nipples.

After she was naked again, he got up, went into the bedroom, and returned with something in his hands.

"Now Katie, these might hurt a little at first, but I am putting them on the gentlest setting. They will add to your pleasure later." With this, he produced a thin sexy chain with one clamp on either end. She knew immediately that they were nipple clamps.

Her nipples had softened a bit since she had been relaxing. In order to get them a little harder before attaching the clamps, he went around her backside and told her to stand at attention. Grabbing her leash, he pulled her head back a little and smacked her ass a few times.

"Tell me whose slut you are, and tell me whose nipples those are," he whispered in her ear.

"Sir, I am your slut, for your use, and my nipples are now your nipples, Sir," Katie said.

"Louder," he repeated, smacking her ass a few times again. She repeated louder. He made her say it ten times.

Then, he grabbed her breasts from behind, fondling it, noodling it, grabbing it, getting blood to them. He came to the front of her and had her look him in the eyes.

"Beg me to spank your tits, Katie?" The look on her face was priceless.

After making her beg a few times, not so convincingly, he took one breast in one hand and began slapping it, crushing it with his hand like a flyswatter. It made a very loud noise and she was sobbing in no time. He made her thank him after each swat and he gave her ten swats on each breast. Her nipples were hard now, as she couldn't control how horny she was getting despite the pain, maybe because of the pain. After the swats, he took a finger and entered her cunt. She was pretty wet.

"You naughty little slut...you're getting wet from having your tits spanked. I can't wait to see how wet you're going to be from me clamping them."

With that, he rolled each nipple in his fingers as he fingered her and played with her clit with his thumb. She was starting to sway and moan. After getting them hard as a rock, he placed one clamp on each tit. She took a deep breath and let out a deep moan of pain and grimace with each. However, him finger-fucking her was helping a great deal to curb the initial pain. Then, she started to get hot and bothered. He had purposefully kept the leash underneath the chain holding the clamps so that when he led her around the room, the leash would pull-up on the chain, pulling her tits up, causing a lot of pain. So, he tested this as he stopped the finger fucking and pulled her around the room a few times. She was almost screaming it was so painful and then he stopped.

"Good girl, Katie. You might as well get used to having your tits clamped. I like your nipples, but we've got to work on making them stick out more and get thicker and longer. So, we're going to have to do some extensive training here and you will probably have them clamped most of the time when you are with me."

He watched her face as he said that, and he was pretty sure he saw some tears in the corner of her eyes.

"What can I say, I like perky and long nipples that I can use as hooks to grab onto and even bite if I want. They also feel better in my fingers. Finally, if I am going to mark you by having you wear rings in your nipples, we will want to get them as thick as we can so that the rings have somewhere to go."

That did it -she started to cry.

"Don't worry, my dear girl, that will come with time. And you'll be asking for it by the time we get there, I promise you." He caressed her breast and her face, kissing her softly.

At this point, he knew Katie needed some pleasure to go with all of this hard-to-hear news. It was about time to deliver on giving her some reward and keep her interested.

"Katie, we are going to learn a new position. It is called ALL FOURS. I want you to get down on all fours and spread your knees apart to give me access."

She complied while being careful not to jangle her tits too much, for they killed her every time she moved. He took the leash and brought it around, placing it on her back. He now saw her ass in all of its glory,including both of her holes that he would soon own. He patted her on the back, then reached down to her hanging tits and gave the chain a little tug. She winced.

"Good. Now a little modification. Get down on your elbows and raise your ass as high as you can...arch your back. This is what we call DOGGY."

She did so, and he could feel pre-cum dripping out of his cock. He was not going to be able to handle this for very long. He took a few more swats at her ass with his hand...really good ones. She screamed in pain as the clamps on our nipples pinched everytime her body moved. He moved around next to her face, pulled up on our with the leash to where her face was looking at him.

"LICK," he commanded as he shoved his fingers in her mouth. Her saliva felt really good on his fingers. He also would use some lube that he had brought out to aid in this next endeavor.

After she coated his index finger, ring finger, and thumb to where they were dripping, he went around behind her, got on one knee behind her, put some extra lube on the fingers and began to slide the fingers along her crack, from her asshole to her pussy hole, all the way up to her clit. He then slowly worked in his index finger into her pussy, slow and hooking then faster, feeling around every inch of her tunnel. She was rocking to meet his finger thrusts, even though the pain in her nipples was growing with every thrust. Then, he inserted two fingers. At the same time, he reached up under her with his thumb, finding her very swollen clit.

"You are such a little slut, aren't you, my little whore? Look at you, naked with your tits clamped, wearing a slave collar, being led around by a leash, shaving your pussy and ass all for your Master. Tell me how bad you are, you naughty little slut."

She tried to make out a few sentences but the combination of finger thrusts, finger hooks against her G-spot, and the pinching and circling of her clit, all combined with the now-burning yet orgasm-inducing feeling of her constricted nipples, was taking her to the edge of orgasm. He kept it up until she was right on the edge and then he stopped thrusting.

"If you want to cum, slave, fuck my fingers as hard as you can." She rocked back and forth on his fingers, which he had extended fully, as much as she possibly could. Her nipples were on fire with all of the rocking as they flapped. She was hungry to cum. She was frustrated because she couldn't quite thrust enough to get the release, which was what he intended.

He then asked her, "would you like some help, slut?"

"Yes, please Sir, please help me to cum, if it pleases you."

That was a good answer, he thought. She was learning. He then used the leash to get her up, flip her over on the ottoman so that her ass was halfway off and her legs were bent, kind of a spider, but very spread apart. With one hand, he plunged in with his two fingers, fast and with great rhythm, With the other thumb, he played with her clit and started spreading apart her pussy lips. As her body started to rock, he said, "When you are ready to cum, you better ask me for permission to do so, you little cunt."

It took about 20 seconds after that when she was asking for permission.

"Please, may I come, Sir?"

"No, you may not, Katie. I want you to beg me to let you cum. I control your orgasms. If you can't understand that, I will pierce your cunt together and lock it in a cage."

"Please Sir, I beg you to please let your little slut cum. I need it so badly, Sir."

"Why do you need it, Katie?"

"Because I'm a little whore who can't control herself, because I'm a slut who needs my Sir's fingers in me all of the time to be happy."

"Okay, slut, come for me and don't hold back." With that, he plunged really far in with his fingers, parked his thumb on her clit hard with extreme force and with his other hand, yanked hard upon her nipple chain, raising up her tits from her body up into the air."

For about 45 seconds, she screamed so hard that he was sure the front desk was going to be called on them. But he didn't dare stop her. He wanted to hear her scream. Her body was convulsing over and over again. She was sweating and panting as he slowly brought her down from the peak.

"Good girl, Katie. You look beautiful when you are cumming - absolutely perfect, as a true slut should look, my true slut."

She was glowing in the afterglow of the most outrageous sexual release that she could ever have imagined, and she had not even been fucked yet. He could tell she was happy and relaxed for the first time.

It was about 2:00 and he knew they needed to get to main act soon. He still needed to own her two other holes, give her a little intro into bondage, and they needed to sleep a little so that he could get some morning action in as well to reinforce a few things.

She was laying still, basking in the glow. He grabbed her leash and pulled her off the ottoman.

"Off the furniture, bitch." That's the first time he had used that word. He could tell it caused a rough reaction in her.

"ALL FOURS." she quickly got back to the doggy position, and her nipples were now screaming post-orgasm. She was crying they hurt so bad, but he didn't let on that he knew.

"CLEAN" he stated as he held up his fingers that were in her with her juices. She licked them clean.

"I hope you like the taste of your cunt juice because you will be getting very familiar with it. You will be licking it off my fingers and cock at all times."

After she cleaned his fingers, he fondled her breasts, which caused her to grimace.

"I know that your nipples are hurting you right now, my sweet Katie, but you need to persevere. When you are my subject, you will almost always have pain in your nipples. But I promise you that they will be more beautiful as a result, it will please me more, and you will cum harder due to the pain, every time." With that, he gave the chain a little tug and she started to sob.

He didn't console her. "You can cry, my little slut. It is okay to cry. But now, I am going to give you even more to cry about."

With these words, her in an all-fours position, he pulled his belt out of his pants, letting his pants slide down followed by his underwear. He then took off his shirt, so that he was fully naked. He then then went around to her and told her to look up. She now saw him, his nicely build chest and shoulders, his moderate six-pack. He was very handsome. She was leaking a little out of her pussy upon seeing him fully naked for the first time.

He showed her the belt. "You are going to prepare me to own your holes, Katie. And I am going to spank you as you do it, because you need to be spanked and trained to take pain while also giving me pleasure, at the same time. Remember, eyes on me as you pleasure me."

She looked up at him with those big blue eyes, full of tears from the pain in her nipples. She took him in her mouth. He was rock-hard having her suck him on all fours. He lashed her backside with the belt, not too hard but enough for her to sob and choke on his cock and tear up as she looked at him. He gave her five good licks on each cheek and they were bright red. He was now hard. He took his cock out of her mouth and told her:

"DOGGY." With that, she went down on her elbows, arched her back and raised her ass in the air. He, fully coated, got on his knees behind her, admiring both holes, fully shaven. He could see everything, and he could see that she had goo leaking out of her pussy - a lot of it. He entered her slowly with his cock, in order to take it easy on her. After that, it was full-on hard. He pulled on her leash and pulled her head-back to control her thrusting into him. She moaned and screamed as he hit her g-spot with the perfect angle. He then pulled her up vertically and put his knees together between her out-spread knees so that they their upper bodies were now vertical and pressed against each other. With one hand, he was controlling the thrusts into her. With the other, he was pulling on her nipple chain or playing with her clit. She was about to spew.

Her cunt muscles were spasming on his cock, which brought him to the edge. He had no concern for her orgasm, this was about him. So, he kept thrusting and causing great pain to her tits as he manhandled the clamped organs. He thrusted violently into her until it all came spurting, him grunting and groaning, thrusting until the last drop had been delivered into her. She had come close to cumming but had not on purpose, holding herself back, knowing that he would dictate when and where. She was very excited to have someone cum in her - it was a first. After rocking her in his arms for a bit, he got up and said:

"That's my good little cunt. CLEAN my cock, Katie." She cleaned both of their juices off of his cock. She was beginning to enjoy the taste. After he was thoroughly cleaned, he helped her up, gave her some water, and asked her how she was doing?

"On a scale of 1-10, how painful are your tits right now, my girl?"

"Maybe 8," she stated, wanting to go higher but wanting to leave some room in case it got worse.

"And how wet is my slave's cunt, 1-10?"

"7 or so, Sir?"

"Good slut. I always want you dripping when you are with me, dripping for more. And you are about to get more, my slave. I still have one hole that is untouched and needs to be claimed, Katie."

12