Second Act Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her, by the leash, to the bedroom. He paused by the wetbar to offer her something to drink. She declined with an uncertain look in her face.

"Katie, you really need to stay hydrated for your safety. You've been under quite a workout the last few hours. What's the matter? Why do you look confused?"

"I need to pee, Sir," she stated.

He laughed and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Why didn't you say so? You can always tell me when you need to go."

With that,he led her into the bathroom by the collar and over to the toilet. She looked at him, uncertain as to why he was not leaving the room.

"Go ahead, squat and pee, Katie," he stated.

"I can't go with you watching, Sir." she stated very apprehensively.

"You'll be punished for that infraction, slut. You squat down right now, don't touch the toilet seat, look at me as you pee into that toilet. Look me in the eyes. You will never hide yourself or anything about yourself from me ever again, including peeing. Do you understand?"

She was aghast, totally stunned. She did not plan on him watching her pee. Now, he was right in front of her with full access to her over the toilet and she had to squat with one leg on either side of the toilet. He knew that this was the most humiliated she had ever been in her whole life.

After sizing up Brett and his seriousness, she squatted, looked at him in the eyes, and trying to denounce the shame in her mind, tried to relax. Finally, after about thirty seconds, her bladder kicked in. She released the dam, and with it, he could tell that down came tumbling a mental barrier in her mind that needed to be knocked down. This was one of her most intimate acts and he needed to control it, to watch her, for her to look at him. As soon as she was finished peeing and the last drops fell, he came up to her. He took her face in his hands, not breaking eye contact.

"I am very proud of you, Katie, for looking me in the eyes the whole time. I know this wasn't easy, but thank you for not holding yourself back from me."

With that, he wiped her pussy crack with his fingers, getting the last vestiges of her pee on his finger, brought it up to her and said, "CLEAN." And she cleaned her own pee off his finger.

He gently tugged at her leash and she followed him to the bedroom. After giving her some replenishment fluids, he brought her over to the bed. He went over to his bag as she stood in the corner in low light. She heard some rattling and then he brought out a wooden spoon and some leather cuffs.

12