Second Career Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he takes a picture out of the folder he is carrying, and its a picture of his wife, he tells me.

"As you can see, Evy, she is a few pounds overweight, or so she thinks."

I look and I see a very good looking woman of around 40 years of age, maybe 5'4", or so, and maybe 140-145 ish. Not what I would call fat, but a bit chunky.

"She's very attractive," I say, truthfully.

"She doesn't think so, no matter what I say." Hesitating, he asks if I would take some candid photos of her, for their upcoming 20th anniversary.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to take pictures of your wife, to show her how beautiful she is?"

"Almost. I want these pictures to show her how beautiful I think she is."

"Has she agreed to this?"

"Yes, and she has already picked out the outfits she wants to wear. Oh, I am not to be anywhere near your studio while this is going on."

After agreeing to what he wanted, and talking to his wife, Helen, on the phone, we made a date to start in two days, on Friday afternoon.

That night, when Jeremy called, I decided to tell him all about this photoshoot I was going to do. He did agree that it was best for Lee not to be there, and for me to enjoy myself.

"What if she wants really sexy shots, Jeremy?"

"Evy, you shower with a dozen of the most beautiful women in the world, each game, and nothing happens."

Sigh....

Friday, I was more than a bit nervous, waiting for a woman I had never met, while wondering what she was bringing to wear for her shoot.

When I answered the door, I was sort of relieved to find Helen more nervous than I was. Sitting in my living room, I waiting for her to speak. After a few minutes of silence, she finally asked where would I be taking these pictures.

"Helen, do you truly want to do this?"

She just nodded her assent.

I asked her to tell me a little about herself, so she tells me she is 43, and they have two daughters 16 and 13 years of age. She continues on, telling me she doesn't want her body issues to transfer to their two girls.

Let me tell you that Helen is wearing a pair of jeans, with a non descript sweatshirt.

"Why don't I take a few pictures right here, in what you are wearing, now?"

I went to get my camera with two different lenses. I told her just to sit on the couch, acting normal, while I did some setting up of a scene, or two.

Snap, snap. No posing, just acting natural. Finally, a smile from her. A few more snaps. I asked her if she wanted to see what I've taken, so far. She came up to me, while I showed her what we've done.

Smiling, she looked with me, and says she wants to change into something else she brought. Fine, if you want, the bathroom is just over there, I pointed.

As she disappeared into the bathroom, I looked around my living room, trying to imagine how I would pose her.

"Here I come," she called out.

Seeing her emerge from the other room, I had to look twice to believe it was the same woman. She was wearing a jet black miniskirt, with a white, see through blouse, with a barely there bra. The first thing that went through my mind was, did she have panties on?

"Tada!" With arms outstretched, she was blushing like a schoolgirl on her first date. "Is this too much, Evy?"

"Whatever you choose is perfect, Helen. This is for you and Lee."

"Where do you want me?"

I had her move toward my fireplace, with one hand on the mantle, looking over one shoulder, back at the camera. Snap, snap.

What's wrong with me, I asked myself, silently. All I'm seeing is her very full D cup boobs. Yes, they were encased in this frilly bra, but I was picturing what they looked like without her bra. With her age and two kids, I imagined their sag, but I had to work to look her square in her eyes.

Instead of her moving around, I did the moving. Front view. Left side. Right side. I just kept seeing her breasts, overflowing her bra. Was I imagining her nipples stiffening? After all, it wasn't cold in here. I knew for a fact my own nipples were as hard as I could remember.

Was it nearly five weeks away from the man I was deeply in love with? Was I secretly attracted to her? Sigh...

"Can I put on the last items I brought?"

Taking a drink of water, I just nodded my agreement.

Pacing around my own living room, I heard the door open. I turned around and let out a small gasp. Helen was standing there, in such a tiny, sheer nighty, she might as well been nude. With her arms crossed in front of her, barely covering her ample breasts, and nothing underneath the bottoms, I just starred.

I took a few pictures, before whispering, for her to lower her arms. Revealing the largest boobs I had ever laid my eyes on, I just snapped a few more pictures.

Smiling, she asked me what I wanted her to do next.

"Surprise me, Helen," I gasped.

And what she did next, nearly knocked my socks off.

Moving her hands to the hem of her top, she slowly removed it. If that shocked me, what came next blew my mind. Taking her very large breast into both hands and raising it to her mouth, her tongue came out very sensuously started licking her nipple. Not only was her nipple as thick as the tip of my pinky, it grew to nearly a full inch in length. I could hardly focus as I clicked another few shots.

She lowered one hand, sliding it inside her very skimpy bottoms, running one finger up and down her slit. Snap. Snap. I wasn't sure who was panting harder, her or me.

Sliding her bottoms down her body, she stood in front of me, with two fingers, fucking herself, and her huge nipple in her mouth, as if she were nursing herself. I could tell by the noises she was making, she was very close to a self induced orgasm.

As her body trembled, she let out several low growls, followed by as primal a scream I ever heard. If I wasn't watching her fuck and suck herself, I could have sworn she was being attacked.

I moved next to her, not sure if she could stand on her own.

"Oh, shit, I am so embarrassed, Evy, I've never done anything like that, EVER."

I quieted her down, leading her to my couch, where I had spread out a towel, to minimize and leakage.

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"For what, being a sexual woman?"

As she started to calm down, she realized she was nude, and quietly asked for something to cover herself.

Getting another, larger towel, she just curled up, with her head in my lap, as I very calmly stroked her hair.

I felt her hand slowly moving up and down my leg. Yes, I should have stopped her, immediately, but I didn't. Her hand moved up my leg, and edged ever closer to my most private area. Again, I didn't stop her. Both of us were silent, except for our increased breathing.

As she sat up, she leaned in and gave me a toe curling kiss. And another. My God, she tasted good. As our kissing increased, I felt a hand moving inside the tee shirt I was wearing. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, my nipple reacted immediately to her very soft touch.

I moved the towel off her body and caressed her breast, and enormous nipple. Neither of us had said a word.

Standing us both up, I led us to my bedroom. My hormones taking control over my common sense. Laying down beside each other, I heard her whisper, I've never done this, before. That didn't stop her from taking my entire breast into her very warm mouth. All this, while one hand found my treasure spot, rubbing my throbbing clit. I was panting like I had just run our practice wind sprints. She moved down my body, kissing both boobs. Licking all over my belly button. Then, tentatively licking up and down my cunt lips. My entire body was trembling. Her tongue stabbed in and out of my treasure, bringing even louder moans.

Moving myself around, we started eating each other. My tongue on her puffy lips. Hers on my slender lips. As we were both moaning, and for a reason I still can't explain, I placed one very wet finger right up against her little brown pucker. She squealed with delight, so I continued finger fucking her slightly plump behind. In and out, a little faster each time, until she literally soaked my face, squirting all over me.

Just then, I came too, but with just a minor bit of sex juices wetting her face. Rolling off each other, we just laid there, staring into each other's eyes.

Without warning, Helen started to sob, quietly. I took her in my arms, telling her, neither of us is more to blame than the other, and neither of us has anything to be ashamed of.

After a few more minutes, we each took a shower, separately, then got back into bed with a nightshirt for each of us. Laying in my arms, I just gently rubbed her shoulders as non sexually as possible.

"Can you forgive me, Evy?"

"Why? There isn't anything to forgive. We took the photos Lee and you wanted, and just got a bit carried away."

"A bit!!? I'd say that was more than a bit, my dear."

"Helen, do you have any regrets?"

"No, do you?"

Nope, I said, wondering how I was going to explain this to Jeremy.

With it still being just before 7 in the evening, she quietly got out of bed, saying she wanted to get going. I told her I would download a full copy of all the pictures I took, while she was getting her things together.

As she moved towards my door she stopped, turned to me and gave ne one last, hair raising kiss, then thanked me profusely.

Then she was gone. I stood against my closed door and started to softly cry.

When my phone rang, I had every intention of not answering, when I saw the caller ID, I reconsidered, and answered.

"Hello, there, Evy, how's it going?"

"Fine, Birdie."

I must not have convinced my dear teammate, because both she and her wife, switched to a video call, and saw how shitty I looked.

"Evelyn, what's wrong?"

Not Evy, not my team's nickname for me, Bean. Just Evelyn.

I just started crying, blubbering incoherently.

"We'll be there in 15, bye."

Just under 15 minutes later, the pair of truly good friends were at my door, entering and holding ourselves in a group hug in the middle of my living room.

Moving to my couch, I finally got out what had transpired the previous three hours, every last lurid detail.

Looking me in both eyes, my teammates wife asked me if I had planned this? Nope. Did Helen plan this? Nope. Are you going to do this again? Nope! Are you going to tell Jeremy? Breathing deeply, I answered, yes, definitely.

They were sitting on each side of me, when they both asked the million dollar question. Did you make love, or have pure raw sex?

I waited for a second and answered pure raw sex! But, I continued, what's does that matter?

Everything, they said. This wasn't planned, and most likely will never be repeated, right?

By the way, they each said, they rarely have pure raw sex, only making love in the purist sense.

Nodding, I finally started to calm down. Then, the two voices of reason, continued by telling me that this 'one night stand' only proves that I am a sexual being, not a lesbian sex hunting predator.

Finally calming down, I realized I hadn't even had dinner. Can I at least treat you two to dinner? We have the best Chinese just up the street. Placing our order for delivery, I was wondering if I could choke down even one fork full.

When our dinner arrived, there was a deafening silence in my dining room. Finally, I said isn't anybody going to say what a fool I've made of myself.

My soccer playing friend moved right in front of me, looking up into my face and quietly told me that I wasn't ever to call what we did foolish, and to quit beating myself up, because it was so counterproductive.

"Besides, if my wife wasn't standing right in back of me, I'd rip your clothes off in a heartbeat and lick your pussy until you cried!" That finally broke the gloom of the moment, as all three of us started laughing.

After dinner, my phone rang, again. Seeing it was Jeremy, my pals waved their goodbyes, and left.

As soon as the door closed, my sobs came in torrents.

"Oh, Jeremy, I am so very sorry."

"Shhhh, shhh, Evy, tell me everything, please."

As my tears started to subside, I was able to spell out everything that transpired, from the time Helen entered my house, until the moment I answered his call.

After what I thought were hours of silence, maybe 45 seconds, I quietly asked my lover to please say something.

"Are you through beating yourself up, my dear?" he said, softly.

"I guess."

"First off, I'm not upset. Now, if you did this every week, I might get more than a little pissed. I had something like this in the back of my mind, so this really doesn't shock me. You are a highly sexual being, and I don't know of any man, or woman who wouldn't enjoy that sort of session with you."

Thank you, my love, is all that I could manage to say. I just want you back home, so badly, I can't stand it, I admitted.

"Well, it looks like just one more week, and I should be back."

With that, my tears started again, but this time, tears of pure joy.

"I just can't tell you how I've missed your touch."

The next day, I received texts from my dear friends, asking how I was doing, and how my conversation with my talk with Jeremy went.

I told them both I was doing much better, and Jeremy calmed me down, greatly.

As I was puttering around my house in the late afternoon, my phone pinged, telling me I had another incoming text. It was from both Lee and Helen, with just two words: Thank You, with several hearts and smiley faces.

As the week crept along, we talked every night, with me memorizing his arrival time, for the next afternoon.

I hardly slept a wink. Before I left for the airport, I made sure everything looked perfect, in case we came back here, and not to his place.

When he finally called me with the door number he was standing near, I drove as fast as safety would allow. Throwing his suitcases in the back of my car, we just stood there hugging as our lives depended on it.

With me not being in any condition to drive, Jeremy went straight to my house. Dumping his bags in the middle of my living room, we raced to see who could get naked first.

Racing to my bedroom, we fell onto each other, with his cock as hard as could ever remember. With his pile driving motion, this was pure raw sex. Not making love, this was fucking.

Finally, we were just looking at each other, when out of the blue, Jeremy whispers, would you marry me?

I couldn't get the word, yes, out of my mouth, fast enough.

More hugging. Even more kissing. Yes, some tears, too.

After settling down, I asked my fiance, God I love saying that word, fiance, if he minded that I stopped taking my birth control pills two days ago. My answer came from his mile wide grin.

The first thing the next morning, I called my parents and my 94 year old grandmother. Their excitement came right through the phone. My grandmother even asked what the chances were of her becoming at great grandmother before she died.

"Very good, gram, we are working on just that, every day."

Our wedding plans were taking shape, with a church, Minister, bridal parties, and all the things needed for a ceremony. My parents agreed that it would be easier to hold this in Seattle, instead of New York, so that was easy to accommodate.

With our wedding fast approaching, one night after a particularly great love making session, Jeremy quietly asked me the question I'd been waiting for since my folly with Helen.

"Honey, did you save the pictures you took that night?"

Nodding, I very quietly told him that not only did I have pictures, I had a complete video. Edited just to show the good shit.

Dumb question of the year, "do you want to watch the video?"

"Before we watch, I need to tell you why Jackie and I are divorced. I caught her in bed with another man."

"You know you didn't have to tell me, my love."

"Yes, I did, and to reassure you that what you did was not cheating, in my eyes."

After watching me with Helen, doing every imaginable things two women could do, we spent the next two hours doing almost the same sexual acrobatics ourselves.

About a month before our wedding, I could tell my love was upset. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me his ex said she didn't like the choice of bridesmaids dresses, so she wouldn't allow Jenny to participate.

"Bullshit!" I yelled.

I grabbed my phone and sent a very short text to our team legal counsel. She called me back within minutes.

After our short talk, we agreed to meet, first thing in the morning.

Outside Jackie Hayes' office, we met and went inside. I asked the girl at the front desk to point me the way, but I saw her coming towards us.

"Mrs Hayes, may we talk, in private?"

"My name is Jackie Parrish, not Hayes."

When we got settled in a private room, I started out very calmly asking her why she is punishing her daughter.

"I'm doing no such thing, now get out!" she screamed.

My lawyer said, matter of factly, you've never applied for a legal name change, so Ms Bond will now serve you legal papers. I slowly handed her a summons and said, "you've been served."

"Monday morning, Judge Rose's courtroom, 10 AM sharp. If you don't show, you will be held in contempt, and be arrested, is that clear?"

As we both got up to leave, I turned around and told her Jeremy never has told me why you two split up, and I've never asked, but I hope you don't show, because with you in jail, he gets sole custody!

"Wait, wait, please."

"Why should we?"

By then, she had tears running down both cheeks, and sat back in her chair. Both of us were still standing.

"Let me be perfectly clear, Mrs Hayes, if you insist on keeping his daughter from our wedding, you will lose custody, forever, are we clear?"

"I thought I read you were one of the fairest players in your league."

"That's on the court, you try fucking with my family, and you won't like what you find out about me."

"All right, I guess you win. Does this mean we still go to court?"

"I'll call the Judge when we leave here, and hold off until after our wedding, to make sure you hold up your end of the bargain."

As we went back to her car, I asked my lawyer how she was able to get a Judge to sign the summons so quickly. Laughing, she tells me the Judge is her husband.

As our wedding approached, our bridal parties were set, with Jeremy having his brother as his Best Man, and me having two Matrons of Honor. I wonder how many brides can say they have Matrons of Honor with multiple Gold Medals, and WNBA and World Championships?

I couldn't believe how many family and friends came out from the New York area, including my grandmother. At our rehearsal dinner she was the hit of the show. Even when she was talking with my Matrons about how scandalous their union would have been, in her day. She finished by leaning in between them, whispering, good for you girls, if anybody doesn't like it, fuck 'um. We all had a great laugh, with grandma.

Our ceremony was highlighted by daddy, at nearly 7 feet tall, dressed in his tux, walking his 'Little Girl' down the aisle. Almost my entire former team was there, along with some other local sports heroes.

Jeremy just couldn't stop grinning, and telling me how beautiful I was. I just couldn't stop grinning, myself.

I have to admit the oddest couple who sent us a note and a small gift were Lee and Helen, my therapist and my once in a lifetime lesbian lover. They wrote how well their marriage was doing, thanks to me.

Just over 3 weeks after our fabulous wedding, I realized I was late. Very late, like nearly 10 weeks late. Of course, Jeremy was the first I told. My parents and grandma, next, then we both told Jenny she was going to have a little brother or sister.

"I don't get any say in what the sex is, do I?"

It was then I sat down with her and thoroughly went over all the necessary information her mother had never given her. All the correct terms, plus what she should expect in the not too distant future, with puberty.