Second Career Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also told her she could ask me any questions she could think of, nothing being off limits. I had to laugh when the first question she asked was if I was going to continue teaching her how to play basketball. I had to convince her that I was having a baby, not becoming an invalid. She then asked why my teammates called me 'Bean' Simple, my dear, its short for string bean.

One night, out of the blue, my lover quietly said to me, "you know there is one thing you and Helen did, that we have never done."

Knowing exactly what he was talking about, I rummaged around in my nightstand drawer, found the two things we needed, and told him he had to be as gentle as he had ever been. Nodding, and putting on a condom for the first time, with me, and applied a generous amount of lube, turned me on one side, and whispering how much he loved me, slipped just the head of his wonderful prick into my behind. Slowly, a little more. Another two inches, in and out. With one final, gentle push, all seven inches. My God, that felt great. With one hand fingering my clit, I was orgasmic in mere minutes. When three of his fingers drove into my soaking wet snatch, orgasm number two. Pumping a bit faster, I heard him gasp how tight I was. When he finally came into my ass, I thought I would pass out, my orgasm was so strong.

It must have taken us five minutes, or more to catch our breath.

At about the seven month mark, I actually had to buy some bigger bras! Hallelujah! After much discussion, we finally decided to learn the sex of our baby.

We had had several ultrasounds, so my Doctor knew, and when she told us it was a boy, we just hugged, kissed and thanked her for the news.

Now all we had to do was find a name, and wait about two more months. I knew that Jeremy's father had died when he was just about twenty, so I asked him, one night after some very careful love making if we should call him Jeffrey, after his dad. It took him all of about four seconds to agree.

I realized that due dates are arbitrary, but little Jeffrey never made it to his. About 10 days ahead of time, with Jeremy working from home, I felt it was time. Heading for the hospital, I started thinking this would be far happier than my last trip. Meeting my Doctor, while getting prepped, having my husband holding my hand, it took just over two hours for Jeffrey Evan Hayes to enter our world.

Weighing in at 8 pounds and 1 ounce, and a whopping 23 inches long, with just enough light brown hair to notice, his bright blue eyes had me in tears. Tears of complete joy. When the nurses laid him on my chest, I told everyone in range, I'd never let him go.

Jeremy took care of the picture taking and sending, making sure my closest teammates were right after family.

Finally getting settled into my room, for my one night stay, I just didn't want to let go of our son. Except to let his daddy hold him. Wow, did he look right at home in daddy's arms.

If Jeremy had boobs, he would never let him go. And, yes mommy actually had boobs good enough for his feedings.

Taking our family home, Jeremy told me of a possible problem with his ex and their daughter. Getting Jeffrey settled, and me into my night clothes, he told me that his ex had been entertaining several male friends, and once, just a few nights ago, and when Jenny was going to the kitchen for a snack, one of them was walking around, naked!

I was livid. I started yelling that we needed to call the police. My hubby calmed me down, telling me that had been done, and for the foreseeable future, Jenny would be living with us.

I just couldn't quit smiling, as he told me she was just finishing up some homework.

Just as Jen walked down from her room, Jeffrey decided he was hungry. When she told me she would leave the room, so I could have some privacy, I was crushed.

"Just you stay right here. I'm going to be covered, so you aren't going to see anything, and besides nursing a baby is about as natural an act as there is in life."

Jeremy was off, on the phone, and when he returned, he waited until dinner was done, and Jeff was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Jenny, I was talking to the Police, and they will be here, tomorrow when you get home from school, to get some more information. Is that OK with you?"

After agreeing to this meeting, the three of us just sat talking about all of what was going on. Both of us wanted Jenny to know all the ramifications of her mother's actions. We made sure to let her know, whether or not her mother intended this to happen, she still could face jail time.

After her interview, where she responded like a high schooler, not a 10 year old, I couldn't have been more proud of my stepdaughter.

It took nearly three months for this case to come to trial. I had to beg and plead with my hubby to let me attend, with Jenny watching Jeffrey, outside the courtroom. I just had to see the entire scene. Yes, I was well aware that Jackie was engaging in threesomes, which wasn't a crime, except for the fact that a 10 year old was present.

I was told from the outset to stay quiet, or risk being removed from the courtroom. I agreed. Jeremy was right beside me, making sure.

As the hearing ended, the young man who was parading around, nude, wound up being sentenced to 2 years probation, but had to register as a sex offender. I couldn't hide my smile.

As we were walking out, Jeremy walked over to his ex and quietly asked for temporary sole custody of their daughter, to be revisited every six months. I could see the tears running down both cheeks as she agreed.

As we were driving home we all quietly discussed what went on. Jenny understood everything that went on, and more than agreed to moving in with us.

As life continued on, we were all prospering, in every faze of our lives. Jenny was doing very well in school, Jeffrey was growing like a weed. Jeremy was promoted to a management position in the tech company he worked for, and I had two more photo books in the works.

And, last but not least, my remade knee was doing better than expected.

As we celebrated Jeff's 6 month birthday, I thought about trying for another child. It took about a minute for us to agree this, as I stopped my birth control a day or two before.

Three months later, we got the great news that Jen and Jeff were going to be joined, by either a boy or girl, to be discovered, in a few months.

In every phase of my pregnancy, my stepdaughter was absorbing as much as she could. Even helping with diaper duty, and with me stopping nursing, feeding her little brother. Yes, that's how she called Jeff, much to our delight.

For those who might be wondering, her mother has started to put her life together, to the point of taking her on weekends only, as we didn't want her schooling disrupted. And, yes, her basketball game was improving.

Finally, our latest addition to our family arrived. Melanie Evan Hayes. 21 inches and 7 pounds 11 ounces. Again, with the most beautiful blue eyes this side of her big brother. I might be a bit biased, but the most even tempered baby in the world.

With Jenny just turning 12, and Jeff at 14 months, Jeremy and I knew our family was complete.

Epilogue: Just about two years after my disastrous knee injury, which, in a way, led to my absolutely perfect family, I was asked by my former team to attend their season opener, to be inducted into the Storm Hall of Fame! I literally was flabbergasted.

Here on opening night, with a packed house, Jeremy, Jennifer, as she now wanted to be called, plus Jeffrey and Melanie, in tow, we all made our way to center court for this amazing ceremony. With one of the team owners telling all about my shortened career, I knew what was coming on the highlight reel. Yep, this skinny, white girl from New York City, dunking over the WNBA's best all time dunk queen. After the cheering finally died down, I said all my thank yous, to family, my wonder husband and children. My parents who came out, and to my grandmother watching from back East. I finished by saying if you are waiting for me to duplicate that feat, you will be here quite a while.

As Joe Walsh sang: Life's Been Good.