All Comments on 'Second Chance'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tomtametomtameabout 12 years ago
Just getting fun

This is a very sweet story, with just the right amount of manipulation. Please write more on it. I'd like to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sally save the day.

I would love to see Sally save the day but leave him as a girl.

Great read.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
If it were me

I would have Katy make Julie pay a bit for the way she treated her but in the end they end up in love together...though I suspect this will end up with julie as Katy's sissy with julie being humiliated by katy with brett....I hope not,though.on the other hand julie kind of deserves it for being a jerk.

DAMND ONEDAMND ONEabout 12 years ago
So far so good

How about having it go all the way? Turning her into a she male, hormones, implants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fucking

retarded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think Katy uses the strap on and takes Julie'cherry than possibly goes OM a double date with her boyfriend and friend. Makes Julie suck cock but not let them touch Julie's ass that's Hers and hers alone. Katy eventually dumps the boyfriend has Katy move in and continues the transformation and keeps Julie as a slave/ girlfriend and bring strange cock home fore the two to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
take him all way

katy should be able to use him as an woman since he seems to enjoy it and become her sissy lover while she has the other man as her real lover. have best of both worlds till julie is ready to be shared with the other man

GagelessGagelessabout 12 years ago
I can't believe you've returned

Tomsparty is back!

One of my all-time favourite Literotica authors, I thought you were gone for good. It's been years since you posted. Bike Shed Rendezvous is one of the best stories in my collection. I applaud you for returning and urge you to continue writing.

Please, continue this story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad to have you back

I enjoyed reading your writing again. Perhaps Sally could make Julie her loving friend - as lesbian lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

katy gets her way with him but then sally comes and makes him feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hmm

I'd like to see him Take a stand and take his manhood back, too many of these stories go down the path of "I put on panties now all I want is cock" it would be nice to see a different ending.

My5InchFMHeelsMy5InchFMHeelsabout 12 years ago
Wise Up

He was smart enough to realize what he lost, so he should be wise enough to realize if Katy is just playing with him, and not make a fool of himself. If he does that, the either Katy is going to be missing a play toy, or Sally may get closer. Many of these stories head off into I was a Man, nothing saying he still can't be a man on a Intellectual/emotional level. I have always enjoyed your stories, and no matter how it's continued, I'm sure I'll be looking for future chapters.

djllcdjllcabout 12 years ago
welcome back!

Sally comes and saves the day.... with a sissy 3some! :)

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago
Here a thought

Have Katy keep working on him to become truly a woman. Then have Brett come into the picture and dump Katy for Julie

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Gradually...

...I'm figuring out more and more from your wonderfully written stories. Thank you for sharing them, and hope you will start writing again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

let katy come in sounds like she want play role reversal and bring out the closet lesbian in her or she has been playing with sally and loves being bi don't make him have sex with brett, when she talks about him she says nothing about him being bi .

very few stories are out there that the boyfriend is hetero but the women are bi or closet bi and this way they get to fantasize about have sex with another woman and not feel guilty about wanting to be bi or lesbian sally could be an important person for both of them

NightGhoulNightGhoulover 8 years ago

I could totally see this as Brett isn't her boyfriend but a cousin, gay friend, or something who helped her get over our protagonist and suggested she get a little payback. (perhaps called him while in the bathroom to ask what to do.) When he put this much effort into getting her back she decides that she will take him back. (obviously she doesn't tell him). She still needs to get a little payback. She gets a high from the roll reversal and will keep it that way and take on the masculine roll and make him fem full time eventually.

joln321joln321over 6 years ago

Katy "does" Julie with the strap-on and informs "Julie" that this is how they will be dating from now on. Her taking the male role and Julie being the girl. Second date, Same place and Julie spots Brett again but notices something just a little off. From Julie's view point she sees Brett with the same guy only... they're is a moment he sees them holding hands. Katy takes Julie back to Katy's place where she officially introduces Julie to Bret and promises Julie that if she allows Brett to have sex with "him", "We'll go back to the way we were before "you" dumped me...well, almost. Discovering that Bret is gay. Katy begins feeding Julie female hormones to turn Julie into a she-male as Katy has always been attracted to feminized guys and was still in love with "Julie". That's my take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

what a fun story I think sally wants him in panties to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5 stars and a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous