Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About that. Are you sure you are over him? You were less than a week away from marrying him. That is a major life event. Don't get me wrong, but I was secretly glad it was called off. He wasn't a good fit for you."

"I see that now. But it hurt at the time. And you only met him the one time,."

"Once was enough. He was the opposite of you. You don't need a spoiled frat boy."

"Then what is it that I need, Dr. Phil?

"I am but a lowly photographer, however I will take a stab at it. You need someone who worked while in college, not a partier. And a sense of humor is critical. And maturity is a must."

"I'll keep on the lookout for someone like that. In the interim, are you still needing that massage? We had better do it before I drink another beer. Get your shirt off!"

I complied and soon her warm hands were rubbing the back of my neck and shoulders. It felt heavenly. She worked down my back and then up again. The tightness was drifting away."

"You weren't kidding, you really needed this. I can feel the stress."

After a while, I felt much better. I turned back around and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Kathy, I'm glad you came over, there is something I need to ask you."

"Yes." She batted her eyes and lowered her gaze.

"Who...who had the idea to not wear panties at the wedding?"

"WHA..Oh my god, is that what you want to know?"

We both laughed, breaking the sexual tension.

"It's a sorority thing, started way back when that sort of thing was scandalous. The tradition is that all members past and present are not to wear panties at the wedding of any member. "

"Umm...hot."

"It WAS until some fo the original members started hitting 80!"

"I see what you mean."

"I might have broken a rule by telling you. Something about a curse where you turn into a bat or something if I tell our secret. I didn't pay attention during that part of the orientation. Pretty sure it was a bat,"

"What happens to the unlucky person who learns of the secret?"

"He is to look at bridesmaids asses at weddings, looking for panty lines forever.

"Was I that obvious?"

"You almost snapped your neck trying to look at all of us. No wonder you needed a neck massage!"

She had me on that one.

"I had a sexy pair picked out to not wear for my wedding."

"I will have to not see them some day."

"Someday? I am not wearing them right now!"

"Is that tradition, too?"

"I can make it one."

"Kathy, you asked me earlier, what kind of man you needed. Do I fit the description? Pretty much. I don't want to be your rebound. You need to get over Dave before there will room in your heart for the man you deserve. I would love to see you naked and to make love to you, but you need to be ready to have me around for a while. Because I won't run out on you."

Her face dropped a little as I talked.

"You have been looking for something for sometime. You thought it was Dave, the frat bad boy. That wasn't who you needed. Your ad on the website was another dead end. What you need is to love yourself first. When you do that, then we can see where it goes."

"I was so looking forward to tonight. I haven't been with anybody since the wedding was cancelled."

"It's been a long time for me, too, but I'm willing to wait."

"What do we do now?"

"We can talk some more. I don't want you driving after drinking that beer. You can sleep here, but I only have the one bed. I can take the sofa."

"I think I can drive, but it might be better to stay. I think we are mature enough to stay together. without, you know, doing anything. If you don't mind we can share the bed. We ought to be able control ourselves. But there is one thing - I don't have anything to sleep in."

"I don't have much to offer you other than on of my t-shirts..."

"That will be fine. That's all I usually wear anyway.

I went to find her a shirt. I finally located one that too short for me. It would look good on Kathy. When she came out with it on, I was pleased with my choice of sleepwear for her.

She tugged on the hem as she walked but it still barely covered her bare bottom.

"It's a little short but it will be okay."

I saw just how short it was as she walked over to sit beside me. To keep my mind off her near naked body, I changed the subject to talking about ourselves, our jobs and families. Hours passed and around 3 am we were ready to sleep. We never made it to bed. When the conversation began to wind down, we began making out on the sofa like teenagers. We kissed wantonly until we fell asleep in each others arms.

Kathy woke first and kissed me into consciousness. The night before seemed like a dream.

"You are really here. Not a product of my imagination."

"No, I'm real. So are you. I can't believe we made it the night without, you know, doing anything. I did enjoy our talk."

"So did I, so did I."

"So are we officially dating?"

"Not until you do some introspection. Keep this in mind. Once we do start, you will have a hard time getting rid of me. So I want you to be certain. And I will do my best to keep you from regretting it."

"So, no sex until I am ready to commit to you? That's a shame because I was about to ask you to join me in the shower!"

With that, she stood and stripped off the T-shirt, revealing what I already knew. She was not wearing anything underneath. Her nude body swayed in front of my hungry eyes. She strolled seductively to my bathroom while i watched. I knew she would give my proposal a lot of thought. I had the feeling she would.

For the next few months we talked a lot on the phone. And we would get together to try a new restaurant or see a movie a few times but we were careful not to call these dates. I had the feeling she had been on other dates, but I was not about to ask.

As luck would have it, I booked a wedding shoot for another of Kathy's sorority sisters, a little rich girl. Her fiancé was an up and coming stock broker so money was no problem. They booked a destination wedding in Hawaii during the dead of winter here. I agreed to do the wedding. They were paying for for everything: airfare, hotel for three days, meals for the weekend. I already knew that Kathy was a bridesmaid, so I looked forward to spending time with her in the island paradise. The couple, Rose and Jacob, said that some people would have to share a room due to the cost. I took that to mean me.

It would be a very small wedding; family members, selected friends and the 'help' which would consist of me.

When I told Kathy, she was pleased. She had recommended me, but that is rarely a guarantee. I told her I would be sharing my room and she said that was pretty standard practice.

"Like the 'panty' policy?"

"Sort of. Those Hawaiian skirts demand naked butts!"

"As long as I get to inspect the bridesmaids."

I know one that won't mind."

"I will take that into consideration."

*****

Kathy took an earlier flight to join the bachelorette party and I followed a day later. I was glad to get off the plane with my cameras intact. Finally arriving at the hotel, I was ready to rest a little before tracking Kathy down. The groom was hosting a dinner for the group.

I hoped to beat my roommate to the room but there was luggage there when I dragged myself in. He wasn't there at that time but I saw that there was just a king sized bed. I wasn't too happy with that, but I could handle it if necessary.

Kathy answered her cell and was pleased that I had made it safely. She was with the bridal party and she would see me soon.

"Your roommate should get there soon."

I told her about the one bed and she giggled.

"Do I have anything to worry about?

"Absolutely not."

"You haven't made a move on me. I was just wondering...?"

"If you only knew how many cold showers I've taken lately."

"We may have to do something about that, big boy!"

"You know the rules. Not until you are sure."

"Yes sir. We are in one of the most romantic places on Earth. We might have to make an exception...What, no argument?"

"Nothing to argue about. The rules are the rules."

'I'm at my room. We can talk later,"

About that time I heard the key card in the door. I would get to meet my roommate. The latch buzzed and the door opened. I was ready to introduce my self when Kathy stepped in.

"Hi roomy!"

"You! You're the mystery roommate?"

"Surprised? Pleasantly, I hope."

"Very!"

"Rose was more than happy to set this up."

"Does this mean..."

"Yes! We are officially a couple! But don't get any ideas right now. We have to get ready for tonight. We can talk later, though we can probably find other things to do."

"So can I. And here I was thinking I would be having to share a bed with some snoring guy. You don't snore do you?"

"You tell me - tomorrow. "

We went down to the restaurant. I felt strange wearing a gaudy tropical print shirt and shorts to a "work" function ( I had a camera with me, so yeah it was work). Kathy wore a colorful wrap-a-round skirt. For the record, that is all she wore not counting her sandals.

You would have thought we were the couple getting married. We drew applause when we got there and congratulations from everyone. It seems I may have been the last to know of Kathy's intentions. The sorority grapevine is fast.

Before we headed back upstairs, I told Rose, the bride, thanks for arranging our accommodations.

"You are welcome, but listen to me. Don't you dare hurt Kathy. You have no idea how bad that jerk hurt her. "

"Believe me, I will never hurt her. Thanks again for the room arrangement."

I winked at her. She returned the wink.

"I just hope you took your vitamins, you will need them tonight! Just be ready to shoot the pictures tomorrow."

When we left the party, I suggested to Kathy, that we take a walk on the beach. After all, we were in one of the most romantic places around.

"Rose mentioned something about my needing 'vitamins.' Is that code for something else."

Kathy laughed heartily.

"Rose is not that subtle. She does seem to think I will become a wanton slut because we will be sharing a bed."

"How dare her calling you a wanton slut! As long as I have been around you I have never known you to be wanton."

"We can certainly change that tonight!"

"Then let's finish this walk and get back to the hotel. I want to meet this wanton slut."

"That's good because I am feeling quite wanton tonight."

We giggled all the way to the room. We kissed passionately standing at the door to the room.

I fumbled for the keycard. I was shaking as I took three tries to get it to open.

Kathy was the first through the door.

"Now where were we?"

"We were looking for the wanton sl..."

"Okay, I think you found her."

"Well, you know I have to be well rested to shoot the wedding and all that."

"That's too damn bad, 'cause you aren't getting any rest tonight!"

"I wouldn't have it any way."

I cradled her face in my hand, looked deeply into her eyes. There was no sign of doubt. I gently brought her lips close to mine. She moved her head closer and initiate contact. We had kissed many times before, but there was something special about this one. Kathy seemed to realize it too and prolonged it almost to the point of exhaustion. Still that kiss was the catalyst to the rest of the night.

"Wow!," was all I could say. She smiled sweetly.

"That is exactly the reaction I had hoped to get. You have avoided intimacy for so long I was beginning to feel like you weren't ready for it."

'I've been ready for a long time. I was just waiting for you to know for sure what you wanted."

She answered by hugging me tightly. She was ready to take it to the next level.

"Shall we?" She was nodding toward the bed that dominated the room.

I managed to say "yes," before my beautiful Kathy began unbuttoning my shirt. As each new bit of skin was revealed, she leaned in to kiss it. When my shirt finally came off she moved back up and began kissing my neck and ear. - definitely two of my most sensitive erogenous zones.

Despite my lack of knowledge of women's clothing, I was somehow able to deftly unwrap her wraparound dress, exposing her sexy body. I had seen her nude for a fleeting moment before, but now I was able to fully appreciate every curve, the smooth skin, and the faint tan-lines that had re-awakened in the Hawaiian sun. I noticed something different - a small butterfly tattoo high up on her right butt cheek.

Her breasts were clearly her best naked feature, however, her ass was also fine.

She gave me a looking over, I then realized hat I had my pants still on. Kathy, fixed that problem by unbuckling them and letting them drop to the floor.

"Good thing you aren't in the sorority, because I distinctly see some undies here. here, I'll help you get into compliance."

She tugged the waistband down, revealing my rock hard cock. I had waited a long time for this.

She let out a gasp, mostly from the anticipation of this moment, definitely not from the size, I was just beyond average in that department. She treated it as if it was that of a pornstar. She pushed me backwards onto the bed and then lowered her head to engulf me into her mouth. Our first intimate contact was almost magical. Her touch was electric.

It had been a long time for me since and I felt an urgency far sooner than I wished. Kathy seemed to sense that but instead of stopping she redoubled her effort, trying to draw an orgasm out of me. And she did. It felt as if my entire body was climaxing.

"There," she said wiping the corner of her lips, "we got the easy one out of the way!"

I started to mumble an apology, but she was having none of it.

"I take it as a compliment to my skills. Besides we have a long long time ahead of us. But first, let's see if the second time is the charm. Or is that the third time?"

"A little optimistic aren't you?"

"Look, I have not had sex since...you know, Dave. Do I dare ask you?"

"Let's see now, if we are only counting other people then, no. Not since I met you. And there won't be any others."

"I knew you were different that day I came back to your studio. I really appreciated that you bent the rules to give me my deposit back. I had had a shitty week going to all the vendors, begging for refunds. They were all sympathetic but you are the only one who refunded me."

"Damsel in distress, and all that."

"Seriously, I believe that if you had kissed me when we hugged that day, I would have let you have your way with me!"

"And you would have left there and jumped the first frat guy that came along, and after a couple of kids, he would find another woman and back to square one, but with kids."

"Oh I don't know, you are a good kisser. And I certainly was through with frat guys!"

If we had done 'it' that day, you would have felt better about yourself for a short while, then you would have felt like a slut who didn't deserve better than a creep who screws around."

"So we have Dr. Phil back with us! Do tell about my psyche? And any other character flaws I might have."

"I have not found any flaws, character or otherwise. To the contrary, I am the flawed one!"

"Good save. Now how about some of those good kisses? And, at the risk of 'feeling like a slut,' I want to have my way with you!"

"I don't think you..."

"Quit while you are ahead, cowboy."

My growing erection agreed with her, Wordlessly, I pulled her lush body closer, kissing her with all the stored up passion that I had for her.

She responded with a fervor. We made out like a couple of teenagers at a drive-in movie. Only we didn't have to worry about getting caught.

We were soon ready for more. I gently eased on top of her. She moved her legs apart slightly to give me access to what I wanted. The abundant wetness showed that she wanted it as well. I slid in easily, causing her to moan in my ear.

"I have been wanting this for so long!"

"Me too. It feels so good."

"Get used to it. I don't want it to end — ever."

"Neither do I."

I settled into a slow, sensual rhythm trying to extract every ounce of pleasure from our coupling. The pleasure, however, was less physical than it was spiritual. It was the pleasure one can only get from coupling with your true soul mate. Even so, the physical act was all I, we, had dreamed of all these months. Our bodies melded together into one. It was almost a transcendent experience. When she came, it started as a low continuous growl that grew into a sharp scream. I followed her, cumming for the second time. We were way too wound up to sleep.

We made it to the wedding on time, looking a little frazzled. Kathy, per the custom, did not wear panties. In a show of solidarity, I went commando as well. We were truly a couple.

*****

Two years to the day later, we stood on the same beach after having flown over on our honeymoon. We also had to take care of some business.

It seems the ranch land owned by Kathy's family was sitting on a large oil shale formation and it made them multimillionaires pretty much overnight.

They offered to finance a move for us to the outskirts of Honolulu as long as they could visit often. I found a small studio space and Kathy found a house, both astronomically expensive. But this was paradise, and it brought back memories. Kathy had gotten a job booking destination weddings and I would photograph them. My off times would be filled taking pictures of my beautiful bride in one of the most photogenic places on earth.

We had it all.

12