Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just remembering those moments made my cock hard instantly which I was sure that Sam had felt. "There are no regrets in my life except one. That is breaking up with you. I always regretted that decision. It's true that my husband is very rich. But who cares? I don't. What's the use of money without happiness? All I know is that I'd have been much happier if I were with you and most probably I'd have been a mother to a beautiful child or may be more," Those words just hit me really hard almost making me cry too.

"Sam, Sam, please don't cry," I said wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"Dan, please take me home," She requested.

It was a silent drive back to her home and I led her from car to the door since it was dark. She opened the door and went in. I really wanted to go in with her and make her feel good. But then I thought it'd be better to let her be alone. "Good night then. See you tomorrow," I said and turned around to leave.

"Dan," She held my hand with hers. "Please, don't go. I know that I shouldn't tell you this. But, please make love to me tonight. I want to know how true love feels like," She was literally begging.

I didn't want to be asked twice to make love to Sam. I turned around and within few moments. Sam and I were making out like teenagers on her doorstep. I slowly pushed her inside and pushed the door behind me so that no one would see us and inform her husband. At least she had the presence of mind to lock the front door after I closed it. I didn't like that we had to break the kiss. But I understood that the precautions are better than facing the consequences. "Let's go to the bedroom," She seductively whispered.

I swept her feet of the floor and held her with my hands. "Oh." She said with a surprise. "Which way, my queen?" I asked in a deep voice.

"This way," She showed the stairs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again as I started to climb the stairs slowly. I had to be careful because if I stumbled, both of us would've got injured.

I followed her directions and reached the master bedroom in no time. It was really big and had a king size bed with a fancy mattress and bed covers and pillows. In fact, I shouldn't have been so surprised considering Sam being a doctor and her husband being one of the richest people in the city.

I placed Sam on the bed carefully. Then I removed my Jacket as she was watching me. I kicked away my shoes and laid beside her. We cuddled together, looking into each other's eyes. I slowly moved my left hand towards her round buttocks. She was getting hornier by the second and attacked my lips with hers as soon as my hand reached the meaty ass. "Mmmhh... Mmmhh.." She was moaning into my mouth as we made out.

My cock had gotten rock hard and I wasn't sure if I'd last at least until we got undressed. "We are a bit overdressed for the occasion, aren't we?" Sam asked as if she'd read my mind.

"Of course we are," I replied and started to unbutton my shirt.

"No, wait," She held my hand. "Please let me," She said and started to unbutton my shirt, kneeling on the bed beside me.

She took her time and I was looking at her neat hands unbuttoning my shirt. She undid the last button and gently ran her fingers over the very noticeable bulge on my pants. "I'm going to take care of this soon. Don't you worry baby," She said seductively. Then, I lifted my torso as she finished unbuttoning. I tossed the shirt onto the floor and laid back again.

Then she unbuckled my belt teasingly, making it look like she was accidentally touching my hard cock over the pants. She slowly pulled my pants down and removed the socks from my feet. The bulge on my boxer shorts and the patch of precum on it was clearly visible as I wasn't wearing anything except it.

Sam hooked her index fingers to its waistband and tried to pull it down. But I had other ideas. So I grabbed her hands and pulled her onto myself. "It's not fair that I'm the only naked person here," I said and searched for the zipper at the back of her dress.

"Then you'll have to do something about that," Sam teased me and planted a peck on my lips.

Finally, I found it and pulled the zipper down in one swift motion. Then I unhooked the strapless bra she was wearing inside. Sam quickly stood up letting them fall down allowing me a clear view of her whole body except her pussy which was covered by her black lace panties. Her 32C breasts topped with dark areolas and hard nipples looked as lovely as ever. They weren't large, but those were the ones that made me like those type of tits. She removed her glasses and placed them on the night stand. She straddled me and kissed me, letting her tits crush on my chest. My hands wandered over her back, towards her round buttocks which I always loved.

"Your hairs always turn me on," Sam said running her right hand over my fine chest hair. She was slowly humping her crotch over mine as if she was riding my cock. It was going to be too much for me since it was a whole new experience for me with my dream girl.

I had slept with several girls before my marriage, but never with Sam during all those years which we stayed as a couple. I mentioned before that her parents were strict and she was quite conservative at that time. She wanted to stay virgin until her marriage. But it didn't stop us from having some fun. Most of the time, we made out like crazy at the back seat of my car. She'd let me touch her tits over her dress and she'd rub my cock over my pants. Very rarely, she'd lift her top and let me suck her firm tits. But she was very strict that she won't let me do anything with her pussy. She was afraid that she'd lose control of herself and end up having sex with me in my car. The farthest we'd gone before was that she gave me hand jobs on 2 occasions while she let me suck on her tits. I was so turned on that I couldn't last more than 2 minutes on both those occasions.

We were moaning into each other's mouths as we made out on her bed. I sneaked my hands under the waistband of her panties and squeezed her buttocks eliminating a loud moan from her. I suddenly got an idea and flipped our positions quickly catching her by surprise. "Dan, wha..?" She could only ask that in surprise before my mouth ended up on her right nipple.

I looked at her with my lips wrapped around her nipple. She smiled as she writhed below me. "You naughty boy," She said holding my head with her hands. My right hand traveled to the other breast giving her extra pleasure. I switched the tits for a couple of times as I enjoyed them for several minutes.

I moved up and kissed her whole face. Then I slowly moved to her neck. She always loved to get her neck kissed. She got goose bumps all over her body as I kissed and licked her neck. "Oh Dan... Dan.." She was moaning my name and writhing under me.

Then I moved myself downwards leaving a trail of kisses on my way down. I tongued her belly button sending a shockwave along her body on my way. I hooked my fingers at the waistband of her lace panties and pulled them down along her legs. I tossed them across the room and rested her legs on my shoulders. She looked so nervous, like a girl who's about to lose her virginity.

I smiled at her and kissed her toes. I sucked them one by one and licked her soles. "Baby, what are you doing?" She asked squirming beneath me.

"I'm worshipping your feet, my love," I replied.

I teasingly moved from her feet towards her pussy along her thighs. I didn't leave an inch unkissed. Then I parted her legs to get an unrestricted view of her pussy. It was the one pussy which I always dreamed of. It was all shaved and wet with the anticipation of what's to come next. Her mound was darker than the rest of her body. She had larger and puffier outer lips inviting me to taste them myself. "God, it's the most beautiful thing," I whispered still looking at her pussy.

"Are you going to stare at it whole night?" She asked.

"No love, I'm going to claim what's mine," I said settling down between her parted legs.

I kissed the mound around her slit, still keeping her on the edge of anticipation. Finally I gave a wicked smile and licked her slit all the way from her perineum to the clit making her body shudder in excitement. "Ohhh, baby," She moaned.

I held her legs with my arms around. Then my lips were sealed around her clit while gently holding it with them. "Dan, what... are you doing to me? Jesus, I can't control my body," She was writhing on the bed as I tried to hold her with my arms while stimulating her pleasure center.

"I'm doing what I've been dreaming for more than 15 years. Just lay back and enjoy my love," I raised my face and said.

"If you keep doing it, you'll make me cum very soon."

"Then that's what I aim to do," I said and inserted couple of fingers inside her tight pussy as I started to lick the clit again. I was finger fucking her for no more than a minute when she held my head tightly with her hands.

"Dan, you are going to make me cum," She moaned loudly.

"Cum for me, darling. Cum for your Dan," I said, still fucking her hard with my fingers.

In a few moments, her body went rigid as she held my head tightly to her crotch as her body started to shudder with the mammoth orgasm she was experiencing. "Cumming..." She screamed, shooting a couple of jets of her vaginal juices into my mouth. They tasted like nectar to me. I'd choose it over any drink on any day, any time. She was lifting her hip and tried to ride my mouth, but I don't know how successful that ploy was since my mouth was latched on to her clit and my fingers were deep inside her hot pussy.

She muttered my name until her orgasm subsided and held my head tightly to her pussy. Her firm grip loosened as she came down from her orgasm. Her body slowly calmed down and came to rest. I was sucking her clit until she came down and slowly moved atop of her until our faces were mere millimeters apart. She opened her eyes which were closed until then. She smiled at me and kissed my lips weakly. "What did you do to me baby?" She asked. "I want to hold you tightly and kiss you. But I don't even have the strength for that."

I moved the couple of strands of hair from her face. "You just came really, really hard, my love," I said. "It happens when you cum hard like that. Don't worry. Just taste yourself from me," And I kissed her once again letting her taste her juices from my lips.

We kissed for so long as she was recovering from her mammoth orgasm. All the while, my cock was waiting on her slit, ready to go to the heaven between her legs. Sam broke the kiss. "Baby, I want you to know something before we make love. But please promise me, you won't think less of me," She said looking into my eyes.

She looked serious. "I won't my love. I can never think less of you," I said kissing her forehead.

"First, I want you to know, you've just made me cum harder than any man I've ever been with. Even without making love to me. And I'm head over heels in love with you. I know it's wrong, but that's the truth," She said.

I felt so proud about myself. "I'm totally in love with you too, Sam. But why are you telling this now. I already know it," I asked feeling a bit confused.

"Because I think you deserve to know the truth about myself before we make love. I can understand if you want to stop this after hearing my story," She said. "But first, I want to cuddle with you."

I rolled away and then cuddled with her. She planted a kiss on my chest and cuddled to my side. "Have you ever cheated on your wife, Dan?" She asked me.

"This is the first time. But I don't regret about it. This has already been the best night of my life and the night is still young," I said kissing her head.

"I'm glad about it. You've been faithful to your wife. You should be proud about yourself. But Dan, this is not the first time I'm cheating on my husband," She said and looked at my eyes innocently.

"Damn," I thought. I was really surprised to hear that from such a conservative woman like Sam. You can say those were the last words that I expected to hear from her.

"Do you hate me?" She asked since I was silent for a few moments.

"No, no, babe. How can I hate the love of my life? I'm a bit surprised. That's all. But I'm proud that you were able to stand for yourself when your husband was neglecting you while I couldn't do the same with myself." Then I rubbed her cheeks and smiled reassuring her that I wasn't thinking less of her.

"There were 4 men with whom I slept with other than my husband," She started to confess and I was listening. "First one was about 2 years ago. He was a senior doctor in the hospital. He was about 10 years older than me. He was also married and had problems in his marriage. He was flirting with me and I knew what he was up to. I resisted at first, but I was frustrated with my marriage and I started to enjoy his attention. Then I also started to flirt back. One day my car broke down and he offered to drop me at home after the shift ended. Then he said he wanted to pick some important files from his home to meet one of his friends in the evening. So we went to his home. Then he invited me in and offered me a drink. We had a chat sitting on his couch. He touched my hand first. Then one thing led to another and we were on his bed in a few minutes. He was better than my husband. I knew my husband also had some affairs, so I didn't feel any guilt with what I did. We had sex a couple of times every week. But I didn't bring him home. It was either at his home or at a motel room. I wanted to keep the relationship casual. It was just a way to release my stress and frustration. But I think Edward was taking it serious and he was having feelings for me. After about 2-3 months he confessed about it. He was ready to divorce his wife and he wanted me to divorce my husband. Then I made it clear that all I ever wanted was a casual relationship and I wasn't ready to divorce my husband. He understood it after some explanation and we decided to end it. He still works at the hospital and we are still friends," She sighed.

"All other relationships were one night stands. First, it was only a blowjob to one of my husband's assistants to get evidences about his indiscretions. Couple of them were at the medical conferences. Both of them were doctors from other cities. Both the times they asked me out for dinner and finally we ended up in my bed. Both of them were good. But not great. Last one was about 2 months ago. My husband and I were planning on a trip to Hawaii for a weekend. But he had to go on a business trip at the very last moment and I had to go alone. I was really mad at him. But I still went alone. I went there on a Thursday and I was planning to return on Sunday. I spent some quality time at the beach on Friday and I booked a masseur for Saturday afternoon. He was a Mexican man and his hands felt really good on my muscles. I was getting horny and I was mad at my husband for leaving me alone on the holiday. So I decided to seduce him. It wasn't so hard and in a few moments he was all over me." Then she looked at me. "He was better than the rest of the others. But not even close to how you made me feel just with your tongue. I think that's because I'm madly in love with you. All of them were just casual fucks. But you are my man. Baby, do you hate me after what I said?" She asked innocently.

I wasn't feeling any loathe or hatred towards her. She was a woman ignored by her husband and she just did what she had to do. In fact I was feeling more and more love towards her. "How can I hate you darling? You just did what you had to release your stress. Your husband neglected you and you had to satisfy yourself at some other place. I see no wrong in that," I said and kissed her.

"I'm madly in love with you too, Sam, since I knew what love is," I said.

"Then, make love to me baby," She whispered.

"With pleasure," I said and got between her parted legs.

She held my cock with her right hand and guided the head to her wet opening. We were looking into each other's eyes. All I saw inside hers was the love for me. "Make me yours, Dan. Make me your woman," She said.

"I will, my love," I said and slowly pushed my hard cock inside her warm, wet pussy.

Her pussy was so tight and it was only fair considering her sexual inactivity. She kept moaning as she welcomed my hard cock inside her. I was in no hurry to rush things up. Sam pulled my face for a kiss as I slowly bottomed out in her. We were making out on that bed with my cock firmly placed inside her tight pussy. Hard nipples of her tits were poking my chest, giving me an extra sensation of pleasure. I thought that I might cum right there without even moving my cock. That was the effect she was having on me. The thought of making love to the love of my life for the first time alone almost made me shoot my cum in her.

I saw a couple of tear drops were falling from her eyes as we were making out. I broke the kiss and wiped them away with my right thumb. "What's wrong my love?" I asked.

"Why did we wait so long, Dan? How could we miss something so beautiful like this?" She whined.

"Oh baby, don't worry about that. It doesn't matter when we did this. Only thing that matters is that we are together and I promise you, we are going to catch up the time we missed," I said and pecked on her lips.

"Then let's make every second count," She said wrapping her legs around my hips.

I pulled my cock out until only the head remained in and slowly pushed it again. "Oh my god, Daniel. This feels so good darling. I've never felt like this with a man before."

"That's because Daniel and Samantha are destined for each other," I said and smiled.

"I know it now," She said and hugged me tight. "I don't want to let you go, Dan."

I pulled out and pushed my cock back. "Me neither baby," I said and settled into a slow rhythmic love making.

Neither of us spoke a word. They were not necessary as I saw everything I wanted in her eyes. There was her love for me inside her eyes. She was looking at me in a way that only a woman who loved from her heart could look at me.

I always knew that I could last long with a woman. But the circumstances were different with Sam. She was the one I had wanted since I knew what love is. All of those things were turning me on beyond my limit and I knew it was just a matter of minutes until I exploded my cum inside her. "Babe, I might cum very quickly if we make love like this," I said.

"It's okay my love," She said touching my cheeks. "You can cum anytime you want."

"But I don't want to," I said, ashamed of the possibility of not being able to please Sam.

"Do you want to switch positions?" She asked.

"I'd love to, if you don't mind," I replied.

Then I laid down on the bed while she impaled herself on my hard cock. It slid smoothly inside her very wet pussy. That pause of our love making to switch the positions made my urgency to cum a little bit low.

Sam was slowly moving up and down on my pole. She looked so hot with her hands clutching her hair. My hands were on her hips supporting her movements. Her tits were moving along with the movements of her body. Seeing them jiggle just turned me on so much. So I wandered my hands towards them from her hips. I held them firmly with my hands and savored the scene of her body moving up and down on me.

"Oh god, you are so beautiful," I said looking at her.

She laid on me, still moving on my cock and kissed me. "You are so handsome," She whispered back and smiled seductively.

My hands slowly moved around her back and finally rested on her buttocks. I remembered a trick which worked on my wife and I wanted to try it on Sam also since I wasn't going to last much longer. I brought my right hand towards her anus and started to slowly move my index finger along the crack between her buttocks while applying a little bit more pressure to the anus. She started to moan louder as I lovingly assaulted her anus with my index finger. But her moans were mostly muffled as we were making out while she rode me.