Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daniel, What are you doing to me? Nobody has ever given me so much pleasure," She said breaking the kiss.

"I just want to make my girlfriend happy before me," I replied.

"If you do like this, you are going to make me cum in no time, that's for sure," She said and kissed me again.

That was a really good news to hear since I wasn't going to last much long either. So I carried on my assault on her ass crack and it took probably less than a minute to give the results. Sam's body stated to shudder signaling an impending orgasm. Then I also started to thrust my hips upwards matching her downward thrusts.

"Oh my god, Dan. You are making me cum..." She screamed as her pussy clutched my cock tightly while her body stiffened on me. She ejaculated a copious amount of vaginal juices over my cock which was on the verge of shooting my hot semen. And I knew that it was my cue for the climax.

"I'm cumming too," I let it all go with one final thrust as I ejaculated inside her pussy. She was shuddering and I held her tightly with my arms wrapped around her as my cock shot several ropes of my potent cum into her fertile womb. It felt like ages before we came down from that earth shattering orgasm. I kissed her head which was resting on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you Sam."

She whispered back in reply, "I love you too, Dan."

We laid like that silently for some time with my semi hard cock still inside her. But my hands were slowly running over her back. She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me. "We should've tried this in high school," She said.

"I'm not the one who wanted to stay virgin until the marriage," I replied mockingly.

"I know I was wrong in that and finally I lost my virginity to a rich asshole," She said looking down.

I really felt sad about her. She had her dream job, a rich husband, but no happiness in life and same things applied to me also. But it was time that we corrected our mistakes. "Hey babe," I held her face with my hands. "Don't think about any of that now. Tonight is about us. So, why think about any of it?" I asked and pulled her face for another kiss.

My cock had started to stir up once again ready for action. I think she felt it too. "Are you hard again, Dan?" She asked in surprise.

"Yes my love. That's what you do to me. I'm always turned on when I'm with you," I replied twitching my hard cock inside her once.

"Then I guess this is going to be a long night," She laughed.

"Indeed my darling," I said and started to thrust my hips upwards.

We consummated our love for so many hours that night. We made love in several positions and as I can remember, I came about 4 or 5 times. Once in her mouth and all others inside her tight wet pussy. Both of us lost the count of her orgasms most probably at the middle of the night. Finally we cuddled together when I could no longer cum and she was too weak to move because of all the orgasms both of us experienced. Most parts of the bed were soaked with our juices. But were too weak and lazy to change the bed cover.

I laid on the bed and she was cuddling to me with her head on my chest and the right leg and hand over my body. Also her tits were also crushed to my side. The hand on my body was slowly running over my chest hairs which she loved so much. I held her close to me with my right hand. "I've never been worn out like this after a night. You are the best lover, Dan." She said.

"That's because you were not born to be with anyone of them. We were born for each other, my love. Samantha Stevens belongs only to Daniel Warner,"

The movement of her hand stopped after couple of minutes and I heard her soft snore. She must've been so tired after the day's work and so many orgasms she experienced. Also she had to go to work next day also. Then I also fell asleep a few minutes later holding the love of my life.

Then I was hearing someone talking on the phone. "Yes... Oh my god, don't worry, I'll be there as soon as I can. Call Dr. Smith also."

I opened my eyes and saw that Sam was not in the bed. She was running to the bathroom. I knew that there must've been an emergency at the hospital. I looked at the clock and it was 4.45 a.m. I knew I should be there with her, at least to drive her to the hospital.

I grabbed a towel from the closet in the bedroom and went looking for a bathroom. Finally I found one in another bedroom. I had a quick shower and went out to my car wearing just a towel around my waist to look for some clothes which I always packed in the trunk of the car. I found a pair of denim pants and a polo shirt. I took them to her bedroom. She was wearing the bathrobe and drying her hair.

She saw me and said. "Hey babe, there's an emergency at the hospital and I have to go now. I didn't want to wake you and I was going to leave you a note. I had to have a shower because I was smelling like sex. I think you should go back to sleep," She said.

"No way that I'm going to sleep when you wake up so early to go to work. I'll drive you to the hospital," I said stubbornly and went to her.

"But babe..." She said and I cut her off by covering her mouth with my right hand.

"Sam, I know about a doctor's life style. You have to go to the hospital anytime you are needed there and I know you care so much about your patients. You are the best doctor I've ever seen. You are so kind and caring. Also I know what to expect when dating a doctor. I want you to know that I'm ready for everything and I was ready for everything even when you got enrolled to the medical college. So, please let me help you," I said and released my hand on her mouth.

She hugged me tightly at once and said. "Oh Dan, you are making me fall for you again and again. I love you so much."

"I'll help you with the hair dryer while you get dressed," I said and took the hair dryer from her hand.

She got dressed really quickly while I dried her hair. Then she took the dryer back and I also got dressed really quickly. She took her stethoscope and we hurried to our car. It was only a ten minute drive to the hospital from her home. A bus with children going on a trip had faced an accident and the children were admitted to the hospital Sam worked.

She jumped out of the car as soon as I parked it. I also went in and about 15 children were brought in. As I got to know later, only one child was in critical condition. All the parents were there and the doctors and nurses were doing everything in their power to treat the children. I stayed there for couple of hours and I brought her some sandwiches and a coffee for the breakfast. I didn't know if she get a break to have breakfast. But I bought them anyway. She came to me once to tell me that she didn't have time to have breakfast and told me to have mine. But I stayed there.

Then I went to her home for some time. Then I put her last night's clothes and the bed cover to the washing machine. After that, I picked up my clothes and put them in the trunk of the car. Then I went back to the hospital since it was already lunch time.

By the time I went there, some of the children were discharged since they only had minor injuries. But about 5-6 children were still there and the child in critical condition was the same. Sam was always going to the ICU to check on his condition. She saw me again and came to me. "Dan, what are you still doing here? Please go home. There's nothing you can do here," She said.

"I know. But I can bring lunch for you," I said.

"You think about me so much. That's why I love you. But babe I don't think I'll have time for lunch. But supper may be," She said.

"Okay then. I'll go home and be back in couple of hours," I said.

Then she went back to the ward and stayed there for couple more minutes. As I was going to leave, another doctor came to me. He looked a bit older than I was, may be 40 or 45. "Excuse me mister, you are not a parent of any of these kids, are you?" He asked very politely.

"Oh no, no," I smiled. "I came to see Samantha... Dr. Stevens."

"I'm Dr. Edward Perry. Just call me Edward. If you are a friend of hers, then you are a friend of mine too," He said extending his hand. His name felt familiar to me. But I couldn't figure out when and where.

"I'm Daniel Warner. Call me Dan," I replied shaking his hand.

"I saw you here from the morning," He said.

"Yes I was. She got a call in the middle of the night and she had to come. I dropped her and watching what happens. That's it," I just replied casually.

"Ooohh... Then you must be the lucky guy getting laid with her these days," There was a hint of jealousy in his voice. That's when I remembered where I heard that name before. Sam told me about him when she told me about her former lovers, previous night. He was the one who wanted Sam to leave her husband for him.

"Mmmm... Not exactly just getting laid. She is my girlfriend," I said looking to make him more jealous.

"May I give you an advice? Man to man? If you think she'll be your girlfriend, just let it go. Don't get emotionally attached with her. She's married to one of the richest men in the city. But she's a really good fuck. So, just have your fun while it lasts. And I bet it won't last longer either. Trust me, I know her since she started working here," He said in a low voice.

That man was testing my limits right there. If he wasn't one of Sam's coworkers, I'd have punched him on the face. "Thank you for the advice, Edward. She's married to one of the richest guys, yes. But does it matter if she doesn't love him? And of course I'm having fun but I can't help falling for her. Also I know she has fallen for me too," I saw his facial expressions change while I was talking. "I know about your affair with her. You wanted more out of it than fun, didn't you? That's why she ended the affair. And how long did you tell you know her? For 5 years may be. Trust me, we've known each other since kindergarten and I know everything about her. And may I tell you a secret? We were each other's first," I winked him and went back to my car.

I went back to my hotel room and had a little nap. I was woken up by the ringing of my phone. That was Sam. "Hey babe, I'm starving here. Can you bring me something to eat?" She asked.

"On my way," I replied and went back to the hospital. I bought a burger and a mango juice on my way.

She was there, sitting at her table, looking at some reports. She smiled as she saw me. She looked tired and happy. "Child in the ICU is now stable," She said.

"Thanks to you, I guess," I said and planted a brief kiss on her lips.

"Thanks to all of us," She said.

Then she had her meal. She told me everything about the accident and the patients. Then I told her about my little chat with Dr. Perry. She looked panicked and asked, "You didn't do anything stupid, did you?"

"No, why would I do anything stupid?" I asked.

"Because you are so jealous when it comes to me. Remember how you reacted when I told you that some boy from my high school or college having a crush on me. And this time it is way more serious than a crush. I slept with that guy more than I slept with you," She laughed.

"That was young and stupid me. This is more matured me. I don't care about your past. Now that I know you are all mine, why would I fight with someone. But still, that Edward guy was testing my limits," I said.

Then she finished her meal and told me that she would call me when she finished her work. Then I went back to the hotel.

I got a call from Sam again at 8 p.m. She wanted me to pick her up from the hospital. Once again I drove there and she was waiting outside.

She got in and kissed me. Then we drove to her home. She looked really tired and she laid on the bed as soon as she entered the room. "God, I'm so tired," She said.

"Then what you need is a good bubble bath," I said and ran to the bathroom. I prepared a bubble bath for her. She was still lying on the bed when I went back to the bedroom.

"Get your lazy ass up, my lazy girl. Your bubble bath is ready," I said pulling her by her hands.

"Can you take me there, please," She asked in a tired voice.

"If that's what you need," I said and started to undress her. I removed her pants, top, bra and the lace panties and took her to my arms. Then I carried her to the bathroom and gently placed her in the tub. We were making out on our way to the tub.

"Babe, please stay with me," She asked moving bit forward in the tub.

I took off my clothes and sat behind her. Then she leaned on me with her eyes closed. It was a bit difficult for me since my cock was so hard just by the presence of Sam's naked form. But still, I didn't want to ruin her moment and rush things up. I knew she was so tired and I just let her carry on what she wanted. So, I just wrapped my arms around her belly and waited for her to do something.

She stayed like that for a few minutes and then talked. "You always knew what's best for me, baby. That's one reason for me to fall for you," She said.

"That's because we are meant for each other, my love," I replied. She tilted and turned her head towards me. I got the cue and planted a kiss on her lips which lasted for several seconds.

Then I took a sponge and gently rubbed her body with it. We were there close to half an hour. We didn't do anything sexual. Just held her closer and rested ourselves in warm water. Then we got out and dried ourselves. She saw my hard cock and asked, "I'll do something about this in bedroom."

"Hey, you had a long day. You should get some rest now. We can do that some other time," I said.

"Will see about that," She winked.

Sam put on a thin nightdress which showed her beautiful curves. That dress surely didn't help my hard on. She laid down on the bed while I put on my shorts. Then I had an idea to give her foot massage. I knelt at the foot of the bed and asked her to lay close to the edge so that I could access her legs better. "You are my knight in the shining armor," She said.

I started with her toes, and then her feet and shin towards her knee. "You have magical hands, Dan." She said. I lifted her night dress inch by inch as I was moving along her upper legs towards the top. She parted her legs in anticipation, but I didn't go for her pussy.

"Babe, can you lay on your front?" I asked. She turned around looking like she was disappointed. Then I massaged her calves and thighs. After that I moved to her buttocks. Her cute, round ass was a pleasure to my hands. I kept massaging them and parted them to have a look at the tight ass hole. I was pretty sure that she was an anal virgin. I ran my index finger along the crack making her breathe louder. Then I started to apply some pressure on her ass hole with my finger. I felt her ass tighten and she held my hand with hers. "Please Dan don't. I'm still a virgin there," She said in a frightened voice.

Then I straightened her dress and smiled. I laid next to her and held her close. "Don't worry my love. I will never do anything to hurt you," I said.

"I know. But I felt scared," She said and kissed me. Then we held ourselves together for some time.

Those moments were really nice. I understood that you don't have to make love to someone to show the love. It's just a way of showing love. Taking your girl home, having a bath with her, a massage and some cuddle time, they also felt really nice as much as having sex.

I thought it might be the time to ask the question I had in mind since that morning. "Sam, may I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course, Dan. You know you can ask me anything," She said.

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask this question. But, since I'll be leaving tomorrow, this might be the only chance I get to ask it," She looked at me as I said that.

"Baby, you are making me scared," She said.

"I want to know if I leave my wife for you, will you leave your husband for me? I mean like a proper divorce with signed divorce papers. I'm not having a happy married life and I don't think you have one either. What I know for sure is that we are meant for each other. But we couldn't because of our parents. But now we have the chance to make everything right," I was pouring my heart out and I could see the tears falling from her eyes.

Moments later she was all over me, kissing me like a mad woman. I also reciprocated in the same fashion. We kissed like that for some time. She rolled my body on my back and she straddled me. Then she broke the kiss, "I'll leave him in a heartbeat for you. He might be my husband, but you are the one whom my heart belongs to. If you want, I'm ready to come with you even now."

She pulled my shorts down and exposed my hard cock. Then impaled herself on it catching me by surprise. "Make love to me like I'm your wife," She said.

"Yes baby. You are my wife and I'm your husband," I said and switched our positions with me on top.

Then we made love until both of us came together. Then we slept cuddling to each other.

Sam had to go to work in the morning and it was the day for me to leave. I promised her that we'll be together as soon as we could. She was crying, but I had to leave.

I was really busy during following days. I called my lawyer to get the divorce papers ready. I was always in contact with Sam. She had also called her lawyer for a divorce. We were looking for a house. We planned to settle in Madison city, the city where she worked and there was a branch of my company in there also. So all I had to do was to get a transfer there. But there weren't any that looked appealing for both of us in Madison city. But after searching for couple of days we found a large 3 bedroom apartment which was a bit far from her husband's home. She had gone to check it out. It was in a good neighborhood and our neighbors were also really good people. We decided to buy it. And made the down payment so we could move in anytime.

**************************

This is the start of my latest series. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for next chapters of my other series. I'm working on them too. They'll be posted in a few days as well. Until then read, vote and comment your ideas.