Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch them. They need your attention."

I placed them in my hands and squeezed them slightly.

"Mumm, that feels nice. My breasts are very sensitive. I always get turned on when they are played with."

I continued to squeeze them a few times. Then I traced my fingers around and over them. I would just lightly touch her nipples and then move on, teasing them be erect. Ariel had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the attention. The slight smile on her face revealed that she liked what I was doing. When I thought she had enough of my touching her I leaned her back and brought my lips to her breasts for a different kind of stimulation. I licked around her nipples and then kissed all over each breast. She was moaning a little so I decided to raise the bar and placed a nipple in my mouth. She let out a little cry and squeezed herself tighter to my face. I sucked and played with the nipple with my tongue, then switched to the other nipple to give it the same treatment.

"God, you sure know how to give my breasts a good workout. I love it."

I worked on her breasts a little longer and then brought her back upright to gathered her in my arms and hold her. She put her head on my shoulders and held me in a tight embrace. After a minute she leaned back and started unbuttoning my shirt. I had to lean forward a little so she could get it off of me. When she did she tossed my shirt on top of the other clothes. She ran her hands over my chest and through the little crop of hair on it. A little smile was on her face as she did this.

"Just stay seated and enjoy."

She got up off my lap and got on her knees in front of me. Then she unbuckled my belt and unfastened my jeans. I rose up a little so she could remove them. She removed my shoes and then pulled off my jeans. They went on top of the growing pile of clothes on the floor. All that was left were my under ware. She ran her hands over my crotch and around my member. She reached into my under ware and pulled out my cock.

"Oh my, that's a nice one. I can see that it likes what I have to offer."

She began to manipulate my cock. The stimulation was very nice. She was moving her hand up and down on my cock while holding it lightly. Every once in a while she would spit on it to give some lubrication. She really knew what she was doing. It was wonderful.

"I like that, Ariel."

"I like doing it."

She leaned her head down onto my cock and began licking it all around. When she had it wet enough she slowly engulfed it with her mouth. Her head started bobbing up and down on it as she sucked and licked. I slowly began to get more turned on as she continued to worked on my cock. It had been a long time since I was intimate with anyone and I was not going to last long.

"Not too much or you will make me cum."

She briefly lifted her head off my cock and said, "That's the idea. Don't worry, we have all afternoon."

And she returned to work on my cock. She was an artist with her mouth, slowly sucking, licking, and rubbing it. No one had ever worked so slowly with my member. She seemed to relish each second making me hornier and hornier. She took her time and I really liked that.

"God, I'm close. Just keep going."

She was going deeper and deeper on my cock trying to get as much into her mouth and throat as possible. Just watching her was a huge turn on. Her tits swung under her as she worked. I was really close now.

"Oh God, Ariel. I'm going to cum."

She sucked harder and moved a little faster as I suddenly ejaculated into her mouth. I was almost paralyzed except for my hips which moved up and down. She matched my movements going down on me while I pumped upwards. My spasms just kept coming and I must have given her the biggest load I have ever given anyone. She didn't miss a drop.

Soon enough my spasms slowed and I could move again. She lifted her head off my cock but continued to lick it with a big smile on her face.

"My God, you are the best cock sucker ever. That was a wonderful experience."

"That's because I really enjoy it. It's the second best thing in the world for me. But we will get to that a little later."

"Stand up for so I can take your jeans off."

She did and I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. Then I slowly pulled them down on her legs revealing her panties and love triangle. I pulled further and slip them off her legs. The pile of clothes next to us got a little bigger. I pulled her a little closer and brought my had to her waist. I started kissing her stomach and worked my way slowly downwards. I kissed all around the edge of her panties and then moved to her upper thighs. As I kissed them she spread her legs slightly so I could get to her inner thighs. At this point I started to pull her panties off slowly. Once I had them off I stood up and embraced her. We wrapped our arms around each other and held the embrace for a minute or so.

"Why don't you sit down on the edge of the love seat."

She did as I asked and spread her legs wide for me. I got down so I could give her the proper attention.

"You're even more beautiful than I imagined. I love a trimmed pussy."

I started kissing the inside of her legs just above the knee and slowly moved upwards.

"Mumm, that's nice."

I took my time licking and kissing up her legs, teasing her as much as possible. She spread her legs even wider as I came close to her pussy. I licked each side of her outer lips and then moved a little higher and kissed her mound. She was very wet.

"Stop teasing me, Tom. I want to feel you."

I went down to the bottom of her pussy and placed the flat of my tongue against it, and ever so slowly licked upwards. That got a reaction out of her as she raised her hips a little. When I reached her love button I pressed a little harder with my tongue and then moved it around the edges of her clit.

"That's it. I love what you are doing to me."

I placed my lips over her clit and sucked on it a little. Then I slowly inserted my tongue into her slit.

"Oh God, that's it."

I started alternating between her hole and her clit. She was getting more active now with her hips. When I thought she was ready I inserted one, then two fingers slowly in to her.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me with your fingers."

So I slowly began to finger fuck her and suck on her clit. I was taking my time letting her build to her climax. I really wanted to please her. Suddenly her hands wrapped around my head and she pulled me tighter against her love triangle.

"Make me cum! Oh please make me cum!"

She was building as I worked on her, and then it happened. She pulled my head in so tight I almost could not breath. Her spasms gripped my fingers like a vice and her hips were moving up and down. On and on she just kept cumming. Just when I thought she might lose it, she started coming down from her climax. She finally loosened her grip on my head so I could look up at her. She had the biggest smile yet on her face.

"Wow, it's been too long since I had one of those. Thank you."

"I try."

"Oh you did more than try. I might just keep you around if you keep that up."

"I hope so. I like pleasing you."

We both stood up and embraced each other. She kissed me, ignoring her juices on my face, and held each other for some time.

"Now take me to your bedroom. It's time for the main event."

"This way to the bed."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. I still had the old king size bed but I had bought new mattresses for it. The sheets were only used one night so they were pretty clean. I turned down the bed and we both laid down next to each other. We faced each other and then moved closer. I put my arm under her head and we kissed again. God she was beautiful. I could not believe how lucky I was.

Soon our hands began to wander over each other, exploring and finding the hidden treasures each of our bodies might harbor. We were almost like two teenagers as we found the prizes the other held.

"I almost can't believe this is happening, Tom. I thought it would be a long time before I found someone who I could love. But you turned up and all my doubts disappeared. Thank you."

"I feel the same way. It is hard to believe this is happening. All I know is that this feels so right."

We explored a little further until I asked her to lay on her front. She did as I asked and I moved to straddle her upper legs and start working on her back with my hands.

"Oh God, that feels so good. I didn't realize how stressed I have been."

"I like giving massages as a prelude to making love. It relaxes my partner and they become more open to suggestion and love making."

I started at her shoulders working from outside to inside. I made sure to loosen the shoulder blades and the upper arms. Then I moved down a little to her middle back. I worked from the inside outwards in this area using both the butt of my hands and my fingers. I then moved down to the area just above her hips and pressed hard with my hands.

"Oh my, that is heavenly."

When that are was loose I moved to her buttocks. I massaged them and pinched large folds of her muscles. I pulled her cheeks apart and to loosen them and got a good look at her asshole.

I moved my sitting position further down her legs and then started in on her thighs. She spread her legs to give me access. I worked these a fairly long time as they seemed really tight. Then I moved down to her calves and massaged them.

When I was done I moved off her and said, "Now turn over and I will do your front."

She did as I asked and also spread her legs. I got between them on my knees and started in on her lower legs. Her eyes were closed but she had a slight smile on her face and I knew she was enjoying this. Then I moved to her upper legs and worked on each one individually. I made sure to avoid her love triangle, that would come later.

When I was done with her legs I moved all the way up to her breasts. I lightly traced my fingers over them, circling each nipple. I made sure to work on her side boobs as these can be particularly sensitive on a woman.

"You really know how to treat a woman. I could get used to this on a regular basis."

"I hope you do. I would love to do this to you at every opportunity."

"I can see that."

I leaned down and kissed and licked each breast. She was getting shivers from my tongue. I finally moved to her nipples and gave them a good licking. Then I nursed on each one making them hard.

I moved off of her to her side and she rolled over onto me and kissed me. It was full of passion and what I thought was love. When she broke the kiss I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. I ran my hand around the vulva and tested to see if she was wet. She was, big time.

"Ariel, do we need protection?"

"No, I will tell you why later."

"How do you want it?"

"Let's start with me on top."

I rolled onto my back and she climbed on top of me. I was hard already but she took it into her hand and played with me a little.

"God I like your dick. It's so hard and ready for me."

With that she sat up and pointed my cock at her opening. Then she slowly sat down on me. When I was all the way in, she looked at me and smiled.

"You feel wonderful. You fill me up nicely. Do you like it?"

"Oh God, yes. You are tighter than I imagined."

"Well, it has been a while. But I think I remember what to do."

She started moving up and down on me slowly, looking at me the whole time. I moved my hands up to her breasts to tease them a little. Then I moved my hands to her side to pull her forward a little. She put her hands out and rested them on my chest to support her weight.

"Mumm, I have really needed this. You are fulfilling a need I have had for a while. And it feels great."

"It's my pleasure. I have missed the closeness that sex provides. You feel so good around my cock."

I could see she was enjoying this. I know I sure was. It was so good to be close to someone again. Sex can create a bond between two people like nothing else.

She was moving faster and harder now, but not too fast. I was going to be able to last a long time, so I let her have her fun.

"Oh my, you are really turning me on. Your cock is so good."

She was such a sexual being. I love a woman who is open and unafraid of her sexuality. It makes her a joy to even be with because it leaks around the edges of her personality turning her into a real and fulfilling person. She will be unafraid to try almost anything, both in and out of bed.

"Don't stop. I'm getting there. Just keep fucking me."

I did as she asked. I could see from her expression that it would not be long for her. She had her eyes closed now concentrating on reaching her orgasm. I watched her getting closer and closer, each moment piling on top of the previous one, building and building.

She suddenly moaned quite loudly as her climax hit her. I could see wave after wave of pleasure wash over her as she clenched her vaginal muscles around my cock over and over again. As she came down from her climax she opened her eyes and a huge smile came over her face.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Fantastic! Now fuck me from the rear."

She pulled off of me and got on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide. I got behind her on my knees and reinserted myself into her pussy. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her back and forth to fuck her as deeply as I could.

"How's that?"

"Nice, I can really feel all of you. Make me cum again."

We got a nice rhythm going with me going in and out and her, rocking back a forth meeting my every thrust. Her breasts were hanging down beneath her and occasionally I would reach around her and squeeze them. She obviously liked this position, which was different for me as my deceased wife never really liked it. It was very sexy and a real turn on.

"Come on, Tom. Really fuck me. I like it hard in this position."

So I started really pumping it into her. I could hear the slap as our bodies collided with each inward thrust.

"That's it. God, that feels good. Keep going, don't stop."

She was obviously building again. God, she was such a turn on. I love it when a woman knows exactly what she wants. I loved fucking her.

"I'm going to cum again!"

And she did. This time I could really feel her squeeze my cock with her vaginal walls. It was getting me closer as well. And then she slowed down to an easy pace. She turned her head and looked at me with another smile. She pulled off of me and rolled onto her back.

"Come on, big boy. Give it to me again."

She spread her legs and I dived between them, inserting my cock as I went. I was pretty close so I really slammed her hard with my cock.

"That's it, cum for me. I want to feel you spurt your seed into me. Give me your spunk."

So I pumped her for all she was worth, slamming her over and over again until I could hold back no longer. As my orgasm hit me I emptied my balls of sperm into her pussy. I almost could not stop cumming, but as with most things, it was finally over. When I was done I rolled off to her side and collapsed beside her. She reached over and grabbed my hand in hers and brought it to her to be kissed over and over again.

I looked over at her and she again had a huge smile on her face.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I rolled on my side and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. She was kissing me with the same feelings. When we broke the kiss she smiled again.

"I guess you did."

"How about you?"

She rolled over on top of me. She looked straight at me and said, "I enjoyed that more than you could realize. In fact, I loved it. And I love you. I know that now. Before I met you again I was unsure whether or not I could ever be happy again. But you made me realize that life can be funny and happiness can find you even when you least expect it. Thank you."

"No, thank you. I can't believe I found you again and that it resulted in today. I love you as well, I guess I always have."

She hugged me and I never felt closer to her.

And she was right. Life can be funny. Sometimes all you need is a second chance.

OlderHormones


12