Second Chance At Love: Pt. 02

Story Info
My Horizons Get Expanded.
5.7k words
4.73
5k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

The days after having sex with Lan were nothing but ordinary. Sandra showed no signs of knowing what we'd done. I think Lan and I acted normal, as if nothing had happened. But I wanted more. Lan intrigued me, and she was so different than Jeannie. I loved Jeannie, and we had a great sex life for the most part. I knew there had to be other positions and things like that, but Jeannie didn't want variety. She liked our routine, and I didn't want to rock the boat.

Lan was the complete opposite of my darling departed wife. She was vocal and assertive and knew what she wanted which was more her priority than me getting what I wanted. I didn't mind that either.

June turned to July, with the garden providing more than they could handle. So, I lent a hand, picking, weeding, and ensuring the rabbits didn't eat everything. I put netting around the bases of the ones the bunnies preferred because the girls would freak out if they even thought I was culling the little darlings.

It was Sunday, July fourth, when Lan and I reunited. It had been a long day working in the garden. Sandra was worn out, and her few drinks during our little barbecue hit her hard. She went to bed before the neighbors started setting off their illegal skyrockets. Lan and I stayed to watch, hoping the show didn't spark a fire in my pasture. We were in the backyard, just off the porch, sitting in lawn chairs, waiting for the show.

We'd been drinking a bit, and once Sandra went to bed, the conversation slowly turned to sex. Lan was commenting about how some people refer to orgasms as fireworks going off, things exploding, etc. The talk kept getting more pointed, rockets, dicks, explosions, orgasms, and stuff like that. We had a lot of fun talking dirty.

Eventually, we got somewhat serious, with Lan asking me questions about my sex life with Jeannie. I'd had enough to drink to make me a bit more talkative than I usually am. I didn't say anything negative about Jeannie; I loved and respected her. For the most part, I was honest; we never did things like Lan and I had.

Our conversation became more focused, with Lan asking what I enjoyed about our first encounter. I told her just about everything about it. The demanding was different for me, and since it was our first time, I didn't mind. I loved her breasts and her vagina, and the way she moved on me was simply fantastic.

She smiled as she downed the last part of her wine, then looked at me, "Do you like blow jobs?"

It was good that I wasn't taking a drink when she asked.

I laughed, "I'm a guy. All guys love blow jobs."

She laughed also, "Sorry, I knew that. Must be the wine talking."

I smiled as I sipped my beer.

I countered, "I like how the wine is talking, Lan. Do you enjoy giving blow jobs?"

She laughed, "At times, yes."

I smiled, "So, do you like having your pussy eaten? Is that the right term?"

Lan giggled, 'There are a few terms, but yes, I do."

I continued, "I assume women are better at it than men."

Now we were getting serious, she replied, "Not necessarily. It's experience for the most part. Just because you're female doesn't mean you know what to do. Well, I take that back. Some women do. It's an individual thing."

She continued, "Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

I thought for a moment, "I enjoy making my lover happy. I'll do my best if she likes me going down on her. I enjoy it, and I haven't had much practice. I'm sure you could tell."

Lan smiled, "You did fine for what I wanted. We can practice all you like, and I enjoy giving instructions."

I laughed again, "I could tell. You give them a lot."

She had a sly grin when she replied, "Is that a problem, Ray? Me giving you instructions?"

"I don't mind as long as they aren't orders. I have this anti-authority thing. I won't do it if it's something I don't care for."

She seemed to like that answer, "That sounds perfectly fair and reasonable, Ray."

"I like to think I'm a pretty reasonable guy."

I stood, finishing my beer, "Well, it's all quiet now, I hope. So, time for bed. I guess I'll see you in the morning. You have the day off, right?"

Lan rose, "Yes, I do have tomorrow off. Are you sleepy? I'm wide awake. I was thinking more along the lines of you getting some experience. If you want to, of course."

I hadn't had enough to drink to cloud my judgment or prevent my dick from responding, "I wouldn't mind getting some guidance. I'd enjoy that, Lan."

She giggled, "If you follow my instructions, you may get something in return, big boy."

"Shall we go inside, Madame Teacher?"

Her eyes lit up, "I love your attitude already, Ray. I was going to suggest we stay out here, but I think you'd be more comfortable in the house."

I thought, "I know we can't be seen, but you're right inside would be more comfortable. Shall we?"

I followed Lan in via the backdoor. We put our glasses in the sink, and I locked up the house for the most part. We headed to my room, and I started undressing when she stopped me.

"Leave your boxers on, Ray. I will take those off you if you do good."

I did as requested, leaving my boxers on while waiting for her to finish undressing. I love looking at her body. Lan loves showing it off too. When she was down to her panties, she pulled back the sheets, propped up the pillows, then took her place against them. I waited for her to settle in, then entered the bed, waiting for 'guidance' to begin.

She placed her finger to her lips, tapping them lightly, "Kiss me, Ray."

I moved in next to her, tilting my head to kiss her softly. My soft kiss soon turned more passionate as she held the back of my head with her hand. I could feel my saliva dribbling down my chin as we continued twisting our tongues together and exploring each other's mouths.

During all this, Lan grasped my right arm, gently moving it, so my hand was on her panties. I took the hint and began massaging and tracing her lips with my fingers. She was getting worked up so much that she broke our kiss so I could get to the good stuff.

I moved down her body, pausing at her breasts for a few suckles and bites. Her moans were enough to tell me I wasn't doing too bad so far. When her hand pressed my head, I knew it was time to begin the actual lesson.

Shifting my position on the bed, I knelt outside her legs to remove her panties. Boy shorts, she called them. They looked cute on her tiny ass, and I told her so. She giggled, telling me they were supposed to be sexy.

I grinned, "Sexy and cute. You are definitely both, Lan."

She bit her lower lip as I slipped my fingers into the waistband, nudging them down her long legs as she raised her ass. Tossing them on the floor, I began massaging her ankles. She smiled as I moved to her calves leaning in to kiss each in turn.

Lan sounded slightly disappointed when she asked, "Not into feet, Ray, sweetie?"

I looked at her, smiling, "Maybe if they were clean. You've been working all day, Lan."

She laughed, "Sounds fair to me. Next time we'll shower first, baby Ray."

As I returned to her legs, I responded, "I'm baby Ray now?"

Lan pressed a finger to her lips, "I'm trying to figure out some term of endearment that will let you know I'm in the mood. It would be just between us, babydoll."

I laughed, "Okay, Lan. Whatever makes you happy."

"Oh, I want you to like it too. Let me know when I nail it, sugar lips."

I chuckled, then began kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, slowly moving my way up her legs to the promised land. Lan enjoyed this. She liked me going slow and paying attention to her reactions. Far different from the first time when she wanted to get off right away.

I shifted my position, parting her legs a bit more. Laying flat on the bed, inching closer to her bare pussy. I could tell I was doing good because I could see a slight glisten in her nether region. It also dawned on me that we'd left the light on, not that it really mattered.

My face was now over her vagina. I paused for a moment to actually look at it. It was pretty, all puffy and pinkish. I'd never taken the time with Jeannie because she never let me, and Jeannie had an unshaven bush. I didn't spend too much time there gazing at it. I knew Lan would say something if I dawdled too long.

I softly kissed her lower lips, slowly bringing my right hand up to trace her labia with my fingertip. I managed to look up; Lan's eyes were closed, her hands were on her breasts, fingers tugging and pinching her nipples as I played.

Parting those sweet lips with my finger at first, I stuck my tongue out and in between them. Warm, soft, moist, they were all that and more. Easing myself in, my tongue got a mind of its own, tracing her sides, exploring, testing for reactions.

None came as I discovered her hood and then her clit. It felt stiff to the tip of my tongue, and the slight gasp from Lan assured me I had hit her spot. Toying with it for a minute or so, my face pressed into her, and I could feel Lan squirming.

Lan's sweet juices covered my cheeks as I teased her swollen clit. I could feel my erection building, hoping I wouldn't get off devouring my sweet Asian lover.

I thought I was doing well until Lan uttered some guidance to me, "Finger."

I assumed she wanted my finger in her in addition to my tongue, so I inserted one and started moving it in and out, never actually exiting her cunt.

Lan only used one word at a time, "Faster, clit, focus."

Then it was, "Fuck, yes. Baby."

I sped up, my tongue circling her clit. Smacking it with the tip of my tongue as my finger slid back and forth. Her breathing grew rapid as her body began shuddering. Her hands moved from her boobs to my head, pressing me into her. It felt awkward, but I kept going despite pushing my nose into her pussy.

"Two."

I took that to mean two fingers, so the second one went in. By now, Lan was convulsing, her heels digging into my back. When she arched her back, placing her weight on her feet, I received a pleasant result. My cheeks were soaked as Lan thrashed about, calling me everything she could think of.

I slowed down, waiting for instructions, but none came. Lan's climax began to subside, and her feet slipped off my back as Lan lay basking in my first attempt at eating pussy in about ten years. She caught her breath and leaned forward to cup my face to look up at her. She had that lovely post-orgasm look in her eyes and a sly smile.

"You lied to me, baby Ray."

I looked at her, wondering what she meant, "Huh?"

"You didn't need much guidance, big boy. That was, well, fucking wonderful."

I smiled, licking her honey around my lips, "Thank you, Lan. I enjoyed it."

She purred, "So did I, lover."

I joined her at the head of the bed, snuggling against her. I was happy, and she was pleased.

We lay talking for a few minutes, and my once-hard dick had shrank back to normal as we lay. I could feel the pre-cum as he lay against her side. She noticed, reaching down to work him back up with her fingers.

It didn't take long before he was up again, anticipating the reward for my tongue doing a good job.

Lan laid a long sloppy kiss on my lips, then looked at me, "Time for your reward, big boy."

My dick twitched as I replied, "Thank you, Miss."

Lan's eyes lit up, "There's hope for you yet, Ray."

I looked at her, a little puzzled by what she meant. Lan didn't say anything. She started kissing down my chest until she got to my stiff cock.

I shifted in the bed, so my back was against the pillows. I wanted to watch Lan going down on me. Something I'd rarely experienced in my married life.

Her long nails teased my shaft as she watched my reaction. We both smiled as she stroked and traced the veins with her fingers. My dick twitched, and the pre-cum was more evident as Lan leaned down to lick him from my scrotum to the tip.

When her tongue arrived at the tip, she circled it slowly. I prayed to any deity that would listen not to let me cum right then. My prayers were answered when she placed her lips on the tip and slowly engulfed me.

Gripping the sheets, I looked away, "Oh, fuck, Lan."

Lan continued bobbing her head up and down me. After a few bobs, she let him loose and reversed course. Kissing my head, tracing back down with her tongue, then teasing me with her fingers.

"Not yet, sugar. I want my baby to wait for a few. Can you do that for me, sugar Ray?"

I barely replied. I wanted to cum right then, "I'm trying, Lan. That feels fantastic."

She grinned, "Good boy. I like seeing you like this, Sugar Ray. You're so cute."

"I don't feel cute, Lan. Holy shit."

She went back to licking and teasing me. Circling my head really got me going, so she stopped doing that to make me last.

Lan moved to kiss my thighs while she held my dick in her palm. My body felt like it would explode if she didn't finish me off soon. My dick was about as large as ever, and I lasted longer than I thought possible.

Lan returned to softly kiss my dick, "How's my baby boy doing, Ray?"

"You have to ask? You're torturing me, Lan. But it feels fucking great."

She giggled as she slid a nail up and down my dick, "When we're like this, would you mind calling me Ms. Lan, baby Ray or Ms.?"

I managed to reply, "If it makes you happy, Lan, sure."

Before engulfing me for the last time, she said, "That's Ms. Lan, baby Ray."

I replied anxiously for her to let me cum, "Yes, Ms. Lan."

"Good boy, that's my baby, Ray."

Lan swallowed me whole, bobbing up and down again, focusing on my head. She could feel me before I said I was coming. Swallowing everything I produced, I think I emptied the most cum I'd ever had. Gawd, she knew what she was doing. If calling her, Ms. Lan got me more of this. I could live with that. I was spent and happy.

Lan rose from my cock, wiped the cum around her lips with her finger, then sucked on it. Moving up to me, she straddled my lap, my shrinking cock against her perineum. Grasping my cheeks in both hands, she pulled my face to her, kissing me deeply.

Lan whispered, "I had thought about setting you up with one or two of my clients, but I like how this went, baby Ray. You were a very good boy for me. I think I'm going to keep you for myself. Maybe adding Sandra at some point. Would you like that, sweetie?"

I blinked, not believing what she was saying, "You mean like a three-way?"

Lan gave me a stern look, "You mean like a three-way, Ms. Lan, my good boy."

I corrected myself, "Umm, fine. You mean like a three-way, Ms. Lan?"

She grinned, "See, that's not so hard to do, is it, baby boy? You are just too darn adorable. Yes, a three-way, my way. We'll work on the details later, sweet one. It's time for Ms. Lan to get some sleep."

With that said, Lan kissed me quickly, left the bed to dress, then waved goodbye. I sat there contemplating what had just occurred. I assumed she acted this way with Sandra, though not in public.

I turned off the light and tried to get some sleep. The whole evening, mainly the last hour or so, kept repeating in my mind. I had no clue about how Lan was acting. I guessed she was a Dominatrix or something. I'd have to look that up on the internet to see what it was exactly.

Monday, after the girls left for their regular jobs, I looked up Dominatrix. I liked the way some of them dressed; they were very sexy. How they treated their slaves or whatever they called them freaked me out. I'm not one to kowtow to anyone, let alone a thirty-something girl. She was hot and good in bed, but being spineless wasn't in me. I'd talk with Lan and not in bed, where I wanted what she was giving regarding sex. The other stuff was pure bullshit, as far as I was concerned.

That afternoon I was removing Blackberries along the Northern fence line when I spotted Sandra walking towards me. She smiled as I threw another root ball into the tractor's bucket.

She greeted me from about twenty yards away as the root ball hit the metal bin, "Hi, Ray. I heard you met Ms. Lan last night after I went to bed."

I sighed, "She told you, huh?"

"Yep, you don't sound thrilled, though."

Pulling off my gloves, I grabbed my water bottle and took a drink, "I looked up Dominatrix on the internet. That's what she is, right?"

Sandra giggled, "Yes, that's the formal term, although she prefers Domme. Why do you look so mad about it?"

I leaned back against the tractor and explained, "I'm not a wet noodle, Sandra. I don't particularly appreciate taking orders from anyone. I had enough of that in the service. It was fun playing, but I think she's going to get more serious with it."

She nodded, "I understand. It's not for everyone. Lan isn't as demanding as those stereotypes, Ray."

I questioned her, "You don't seem that way at all to me, Sandra. Is it just something you hide, or what? If you don't mind telling me."

Sandra thought for a moment, "It's hard for me to explain. With men, I'm an equal in bed. When it comes to women, especially Lan, when she says jump, I ask with respect how high. It all started in college, and it's happening again since I broke up with Keith."

I didn't understand, "Do you prefer women over men? Do you like groveling to her?"

Sandra replied, "I don't prefer one gender over the other. Both have their good and bad points. I don't grovel, Ray. Sometimes I need her to control my life and the bedroom. She's not that bad. You should sit and talk with her."

I sighed once more, "I will. I don't want to screw up our business partnership. However, submitting like what I saw isn't something that works for me. The sex is great. Lan promised a three-way for us. I don't know if she told you that."

Sandra looked down at the ground, a bit embarrassed, "She did. I'm fine with that. If I were more assertive, I would have bedded you before she had. I like you, Ray."

I blushed, "I like you too, Sandra. I never thought either of you would have an interest in me. I didn't want to screw up the business thing flirting. Plus, dating my son's ex-girlfriend wasn't something I fantasized about, but I didn't think there was any chance it would happen. I think we missed an opportunity."

Sandra smiled, "I don't think we've missed an opportunity at all, Ray. Because of Lan's aggressiveness, we now know how we feel about each other. Maybe there's a way to keep the business and exclude her from your bed. We could talk to her, and I think she'd listen. She's not as bad as you're making her sound. Oh, I had those thoughts about being Keith's ex-girlfriend too."

I thought for a moment, "How about tonight after dinner? I need to get this done, Sandra. Thanks for talking about this. I feel embarrassed that it happened."

Sandra laughed, "You are something, Ray. It wasn't entirely your fault. When Lan sees an opportunity, she goes for it. She's difficult to resist and since it's been some time for you, you were an easy conquest. She's gorgeous, we both know that. But, I need to harvest and get an order or two filled. See you back at the house. Oh, I'm glad you feel that way about me."

We parted, both smiling. It took me a couple more hours to remove the Blackberries, which I consider to be Satan's spawn.

I dumped my handy work in the burn pile, then put the tractor away in the shop. I saw Lan's car parked next to Sandra's and figured they were harvesting or doing something in the trailer. After removing my dirty boots, I walked into the house and headed to the kitchen to grab a beer before hitting the shower.

I took a couple of gulps as I walked to my bedroom and the shower. I was still sipping as I undressed and turned on the water. After dumping my clothes in the laundry hamper, I finished the beer, then slipped into the shower. Standing under the stream, I started trying to figure out how the three of us could still work together without me having sex with Lan and being her 'good boy'.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12