Second Chance At Love: Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down to squirt some shampoo in my hands when I heard the shower door opening. I looked behind me, and here stood Lan, naked and smiling. Behind her was Sandra smiling just as wide and naked also.

The shampoo running off my hands and down the drain was the last thing I thought about as they stepped in. Lan's hip bumped me aside to get under the shower head. Sandra was carrying their shampoo and conditioner, I assumed. She giggled as she closed the shower door to join Lan under the water.

My shower isn't your typical shower. Jeannie and I remodeled a few years back, removing the tub and part of a wall to install a tiled shower that would easily fit two people. We enjoyed showering together ever since we started dating. It was one place we could talk without fear of Keith overhearing, and we could be somewhat intimate also.

I stood back, watching them, "Is this the three-way you talked about, Lan? Umm, Ms. Lan."

Lan laughed, "Yes and no, silly Ray. I'm not going to take charge since my sweet kitten Sandra and I talked about your concerns. We have a good thing going with the garden, and I, too, don't want to screw that up. So, we're here to talk and work things out. Hopefully, before we run out of hot water."

Sandra continued, "We have some ideas we'd like to go over with you written down on the kitchen table. This is a preview of what things could be like if we agree."

I was still shocked, but I enjoyed what I was seeing and hearing, "So, no Domme thing where I become your slave or walk me around with a collar and leash?"

They both laughed, then Lan spoke, "Silly Ray. You assumed way too much surfing the internet. I'm not that kind of Domme. I'm more of a mentor; I sometimes get carried away, but it's nothing to be scared of."

Sandra nodded in agreement as she began shampooing Lan's gorgeous mane. Lan arched backward to help in the process. Her magnificent breasts sticking out on full display made my dick twitch.

We continued talking as the girls took turns soaping each other up, making sure I was paying attention to them, explaining their relationship, and how I would fit in. Lan was right. I saw so many stereotypes online, and it freaked me out. When she explained in more detail that she wasn't in control all the time and a few other points, I felt better about the whole situation.

When they finished explaining and were all nice and clean, they turned their attention to me. They each grabbed one of my hands, pulling me into the shower stream. Lan washed my hair as Sandra soaped down the rest of my body. After a quick rinse, Lan shut the shower off before we ran out of hot water.

That's when the fun began. I was already semi-stiff, and it didn't take much for Sandra, who had dropped to her knees, to get me completely erect. That's when she started giving me head. Meanwhile, Lan and I started making out. Our tongues played as Sandra sucked, licked, and stroked me, proving she was just as good at it as Lan.

Before I was allowed to cum, Lan turned my focus to her breasts. One hand pinching a nipple as my teeth bit and tugged the other. It didn't last long. Sandra swallowed me whole which made my knees weaken, and I went off in her mouth. She then turned to Lan, pressing against the shower tiles, and began devouring that sweet bare pussy.

I continued playing with Lan's breasts, kissing and pinching them until she used one hand to move my face up to her lips. Her other hand dropped to the back of Sandra's head, pressing Sandra's face into her.

We continued like that until Lan reached her climax. Then Lan suggested I switch places with Sandra, who stood up against the tiles, legs spread for me to enjoy her trimmed pussy. Lan then began kissing Sandra, playing with her breasts as I pressed my face further into Sandra's sweet honey pot. I felt Sandra's hand sifting through my hair. Her touch was gentle and loving as her fingers sifted through my wet locks. She was the exact opposite of Lan, which made sense.

My tongue teased and explored Sandra while Lan kept telling Sandra what a good girl she was. She asked how I was doing, and Sandra replied without hesitation that I was doing very well. I smiled when I heard that. I could feel my heart race as I became more confident, grasping Sandra's ass and pulling her into me.

Lan began praising me, calling me her good boy while playing with Sandra. Sandra kept agreeing with her as I focused under her hood with the tip of my tongue. My new lover let out a slight high-pitched yip or something similar, which startled me for a brief moment. Her reassuring grip on my head told me I had hit her sweet spot. So, I stayed there as her hands softly pressed me into her. Within a couple more minutes, Sandra's grip got stronger as she neared her climax. My nose pressed into her pubes, to her delight, as I licked and sucked.

Lan was still talking about how good we looked together and how sweet we were. Sandra's legs closed tight on my head. I could feel her weight bearing down on me as her legs weakened. My hands on her ass helped support her as her climax went full bore, sending waves of pleasure through her. I didn't stop but slowed down as she slapped the shower walls with the palms of her hands. Her breathing echoed through the shower as the apex of her orgasm hit.

Lan kept talking to us both offering praise to me and comforting Sandra, nuzzling her neck and telling her what a sweet kitten she was. Sandra moved her hands to my cheeks. I could feel her wanting to lift me, so I rose to meet her. We ignored Lan embracing and kissing deeply until Lan decided we'd had enough. She didn't say anything. She just turned the water on so we could wash off the precious bodily fluids.

Sandra and I broke out kiss, looking each other in the eyes. It was a look I'll never forget and always treasure. I think that's when we both knew we had something special.

After washing, we dried each other off, got dressed then sat around the kitchen table discussing their proposals. Each one had its share of good and bad points from my perspective. We finally reached a compromise with the girls moving into the house. Each getting their own room. The office would move out to the trailer, for which I had to run a wire and conduit for the internet.

Sharing my bed would be their choice. No severe bondage or weird kinky stuff unless the girls wanted me to watch. Then, I could make up my mind if I wanted to participate. We'd expand the garden if they made a profit, but that would have to wait until at least October when the Farmer's Markets shut down, and they balanced their books. They could use my truck for hauling products and supplies as long as they helped with gas and maintenance.

July gave way to August, and things were going well between the three of us. My bed became our common meeting ground where any problems we discussed got resolved. Being nude and talking to each other is a great way to find compromises when two think differently than the third. A kiss, touch or snuggle works wonders for bringing the third party over to the other side.

During August Sandra tended to spend more time in my bed than Lan. Although when Lan joined us or just me, the night got a bit more risque. I learned quite a bit from Lan and Sandra about alternative lifestyles and sexual preferences, and positions. I became a little more open-minded about a few things. But, I still didn't go for whips and chains, but the occasional handcuffing to the bed with both of them free to play with me was something I came to enjoy.

There were a few games the ladies liked to play with me. I call them ladies now because they aren't girls to me anymore. They are both mature, intelligent, and have great personalities, and I love them both.

One game was 'stripper night' I never knew when it would happen. Lan and Sandra would disappear after dinner. Then emerge wearing stripper heels and some risque clothing. They'd give me a lap dance, take my hands, then lead me to the bedroom.

From there, it would vary. I'd have to watch while one gave the other a lap dance, or went down on the other, or they made love. Sometimes, I'd get another lap dance while Lan directed the action. That was one of Lan's favorites. We enjoyed all of them, but the one that was the most outstanding was when I had to wait and watch until Lan or Sandra said I could join in.

Sometimes the ladies would bump and grind in front of me. Lan would typically lead, but there were times when Sandra took charge. They would slowly peel each other's clothes off while kissing and caressing each other. When they were ready, one would lie back on the bed while the other would slip between her legs to feast.

My favorite part of this was when I was told to join in. My cue to do whatever depended on their position and who wanted what. If someone's ass was in the air, they tended to want me to take them from behind. If they were both on all fours, I generally got a blow job from the mouth that wasn't occupied.

Other times, they'd cuff me to the bed and tease me with feathers or their fingers until one of them decided I'd had enough, then mount me or go down on me. We always made sure each of us achieved a climax; well, for them, sometimes it was two or three.

We were one happy little kinky family, we kept communicating, and I think that's what made it all work.

September and October had most of the Farmer's Markets the girls sold from closed. When the season was entirely over, they had turned a profit. Not a large one, but enough to keep them interested. I suggested we install a greenhouse to get an early start planting indoors next Spring. Both Lan and Sandra thought that was a great idea. But, purchasing and installing it meant a new contract making me a full partner.

November and December were very quiet. We had Keith and his girlfriend Mercedes over for Thanksgiving and Christmas. At first, Keith was shocked that both Lan and Sandra had moved in. Then seeing they each had their rooms, he accepted it. We didn't tell him we slept together more often than not.

His girlfriend, Mercedes was a doll, a pretty redhead built like a fire hydrant, about as tall as Sandra but more muscular. Lan seemed to flirt with her a bit when Keith wasn't looking. Keith also flirted with Lan when Mercedes wasn't looking, but she didn't seem interested in him.

Our conversations when Mercedes visited with Keith focused mainly on the garden and our growing business. Mercedes was interested in a side business like many firefighters. We didn't do a sales pitch, but she hinted that she'd be willing to come out and help if we needed any.

That was pretty much it to close out twenty-twenty-one. Twenty-twenty-two would bring a few changes to our lives.

12