Second Chance At Love: Pt. 04

Story Info
Tiffany joins our household.
4.9k words
4.76
3.9k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
559 Followers

The rest of Sunday was pretty laid back. We worked the garden, weeding and checking our crops. Sandra and Tiffany kept close, talking and laughing. I debated selling the trailer and letting Tiffany live with minimal rent or living in the spare bedroom that Sandra gave up when she moved into my bed.

I still hadn't decided what to do with the trailer when Tiffany went home late that afternoon. Sandra and I liked her, and the odds of her joining us in bed seemed pretty good, according to Sandra. Even if Tiffany didn't, Lan often visited, although it was less frequent in the past few months.

I needed to make a decision and not let my little brain between my legs decide for me. Thirty thousand dollars is still a lot of money to watch depreciating in my yard.

Sunday evening Lan came home from visiting her mother. She said hello and then went straight to her room which was odd for Lan. We both knew something wasn't right, so Sandra decided to see what was happening. They were in Lan's room for over an hour with the door closed. The way Lan came in, I didn't think they were having sex.

They both cried when they joined me in the living room. Lan's mother was dying, and she asked that Lan move back home to be with her during her final days. Lan's father had been out of the picture for years, so it fell upon Lan to be the one to take care of her mother.

We didn't discuss any particulars about Lan moving out. We reassured her that we'd be there for her if she needed anything. I'd been through this not so long ago, and I wanted Lan to be sure she wasn't alone and we'd be there for her.

The weeks following Lan's announcement were like a roller coaster, moments of joy being together and sadness for her mother, along with her leaving us. Mercedes visited and spent a couple of her off nights with Lan. They did have a unique chemistry, but not to the point where they'd commit to each other. Keith was oblivious, and we didn't mention it to him.

I decided on the trailer but kept it to myself. I decided to sell it and let Tiffany rent a room from us. I didn't want Lan to feel like I was pushing her out. She had enough on her mind as it was.

When Lan finally moved out, our house seemed empty. Lan promised to visit when she could, and she was still part of our little co-op. Mercedes and Tiffany began helping out more. Tiffany was our diligent sales rep, securing four more food trucks.

Two weeks after Lan moved out, Tiffany moved in. We agreed on one hundred dollars a month in rent which was a token amount compared to what she was paying before. We were getting into the growing season with fruits ripening. We needed a couple of people to help deliver and tend the garden to keep up with demand.

I decided to hire a couple of local high school kids and arranged with the school so they could work and get school credit for it.

With Tiffany in the house, our sex life took a slight turn. It was a gradual change as she became more comfortable around Sandra and me.

I don't stay up late at night. That gave Sandra and Tiffany time to be alone without my prying eyes. Sandra would always tell me what they did and how she was slowly talking Tiffany into joining us. Sandra was living an almost perfect sex life. She'd get warmed up by Tiffany, then wake me to finish her off. Sandra would also leave our bedroom door open so Tiffany could hear the moans and words we both used during our love-making sessions. The first few times this occurred, I noticed Tiffany's bedroom door closed in the mornings when I got up. After that, her door was ajar, and then eventually, it was wide open.

These little liaisons didn't occur too often due to Tiffany working odd hours and being at the firehouse two or sometimes three days in a row. Around me, Tiffany slowly became a bit more flirty, and she'd walk around barefoot, clad in boy shorts and a skimpy tee.

Sandra mentioned Tiffany was quite different than Lan. Lan was more of a leader regarding sex, whereas Tiffany was more of a follower. This was new and exciting for Sandra, who tended to be led by Lan most of the time.

The first time Tiffany came on to me was in early August. Sandra wasn't home from work, and I'd been changing the oil and hydraulic fluid in the tractor and was very grimy. I'd gone inside to take a shower.

Tiffany was working a double shift and was not expected home until late. When I got out of the shower, Tiffany stood waiting for me, dressed only in her pink boy shorts. I must have had that deer in the headlight look. I took her in from head to toe: long wavy red hair, sparse freckles, a belly piercing, and perky breasts. My dick automatically began throbbing.

Tiffany smiled, enjoying my surveillance of her body, and asked, "Where does Sandra keep the shampoo? I ran out and forgot to get some on the way home.?"

"I think it's in the cabinet under the sink, Tiff. Cute panties, by the way."

She giggled, "Thank you, Ray. I was about to step in the shower, as you can see. I hope you don't mind me being almost naked."

I smiled, "Why would I mind? You're gorgeous, Tiff. Sandra has described you perfectly."

She blushed, "She's described me to you?"

I moved closer to her, "Yes, not in every detail, but for the most part. We both find you very attractive. Maybe someday we can all get together and discuss it in greater detail if you'd like."

Leaning against the doorway, one sweet leg bent, her right foot on top of her left, "Sandra and I have hit it off nicely. She talks about the three of us, but I'm scared. I've never done that before."

We were now within a few inches of each other, my dick getting a little stiffer as we talked, "It's all about communication, Tiff. It's how Sandra, Lan, and I have been from the start. But only when and if you're ready for that. There's no pressure at all. You'd be the center of attention for the first time, and I'm sure many times after. Sometimes I watch, and other times Sandra watches."

Tiffany smiled, twirling strands of crimson locks in her fingers, "I know. I trust you and Sandra. It's one of the reasons I wanted to live here. I feel safe and wanted here. Plus, I save a ton of money."

We both laughed, "Yes, that helps. So, we're both fine whenever you want to try something."

Her right hand moved to my chest. The fingers twirling her hair were now playing with the hairs on my chest.

She looked up at me, blushing as she spoke, "These are softer than I thought they would be. I haven't been with any guys with hair on their chests."

Looking down at that sweet face, I replied, "I haven't been with any redheads. I hear they are special, feisty, and usually get what they want."

She giggled, "It's not all true. We all have our moments. Sandra and I sort of take turns with the feisty thing. Feisty can sometimes be fun, but I'm more of a sensual being, if you know what I mean."

I placed my hands on her hips, my dick almost fully erect was close to her, and wanting to get closer, "I do know what you mean. Sandra and I have those moments too. I have no complaints at all."

Tiffany noticed my swelling down below. She licked her lips, then looked me in the eyes. Before I knew it, she was on her knees, my dick in her hands. Lips were kissing my tiny head. I was surprised and delighted that she took the initiative.

She continued stroking me, exploring with her tongue, kissing, and practically worshiping my penis.

I used one hand to steady myself against the bathroom counter as she engulfed me, "I take it you like that, Tiff."

She nodded as she continued. Her soft hands cupped my balls before she let go of my dick to kiss them.

Tiffany looked at me with innocent eyes, "I assume you like this too, Ray."

I nodded, "I do. You are amazing, Tiff."

She smiled as she placed one hand between her legs and fingered herself while continuing to work my dick.

Letting me 'plop' out of her mouth, she suggested as she rose, "Let's move to the bed. I never had a mature man, Ray."

I smiled, reached down, lifted her, then carried her to my bed, "You have one now, Tiff."

Before pulling back the covers, I set her on the edge of the bed, "Are you feisty or sensual right now, Tiff?"

She giggled, "I can be either one, Ray. Do you have a preference?"

I pulled the covers back, "Either is fine with me."

She stood and slowly wiggled out of her boy shorts as I anxiously watched. I was not disappointed. Under those sexy things was a fiery red patch of pubes trimmed into a small heart.

I gawked, "Damn, that's adorable, Tiff."

Next, I heard, "Want to kiss it, Ray?"

I nodded, "Oh, hell yes."

With her shorts on the floor, Tiffany purred as she got on the bed, heading to the headboard to lay back and let me kiss as much as I wanted to.

Smiling, "I love your enthusiasm, Ray. Take me to the edge, and then I'll ride you."

I joined her, slipping in between those firm legs. My hands cupped her tiny ass as I began exploring.

My tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. It darted in and out of Tiffany while she played with the hair on my head. I was guessing this was the feisty Tiff, and I liked it. Curling my tongue in her made her squirm and soak my cheeks. Changing methods, I exited to kiss her thighs and that cute little heart. Her hands on my head persuaded me to return to explore more and focus on her clit. It wasn't difficult to find, head North, and under her hood, it was waiting for me. I teased it with the tip of my tongue. Then left it to suck her lips into my mouth. She seemed to like my attention to her labia, so I swilled around it for a bit, then went back to her clit.

Tiffany was delicious, I could feel her arousal building to that point she mentioned, and I was waiting for her to stop me so she could ride. My dick was aching for her, and after the third or fourth time doing my routine, she said she was ready. I kissed her thighs, then rolled over her so she could mount me. I watched as she guided me into her as she faced me. I love this position and told her so.

She smiled as she started working herself up and down me. I reached up with both hands to play and massage her perky little breasts. They were so different from Sandra's. Tiff's puffy nipples seemed more sensitive than my lover's.

I discovered that feisty Tiffany has a potty mouth when she's aroused. It was different, and I didn't mind as long as we both enjoyed it. She used all sorts of words to describe how she was feeling and how she felt about me.

I was enjoying the view and the feel of her sliding up and down my dick. As usual, I kept trying to think of other things rather than this sexy twenty-year-old redhead bouncing up and down on me. I believe I lasted long enough when she stopped, looked me in the eyes, and shuddered. She clamped down on me as I emptied myself into her. Her smile was infectious, and I was beaming with pride because I thought I had passed her test.

Tiffany dropped to rest on my chest, panting and trying to catch her breath. I reached up and moved the few stray hairs from her pretty face.

She looked at me, "Oh, fuck, Ray. That was different and fucking wonderful. Thank you."

I smiled, "You're welcome. You are one little firecracker, Tiff."

She giggled, "I bet both of you at once would be mind-blowing."

I laughed, "It can be whenever you feel like it. I know Sandra would love that."

She looked at me, "You will tell her about this, right?"

I laughed, "Well, duh."

She admitted, "I know, stupid question."

We talked briefly, then headed back to the master bath and showered. The conversation centered around sex and love-making. Tiffany wasn't that experienced, but she knew what she liked. She and Sandra hadn't gone as far as I had with Tiffany. But that would soon be in the past.

Sandra came home a little more tired than usual. Being a fitness instructor is a job where you have to be bright and cheerful all day long. Sometimes it wears on Sandra more than it should.

Tiffany and I were in the kitchen making dinner when Sandra got home. We both could tell she'd had a long day. I had decided earlier to make her favorite, Egg Plant Parmigiana. Naturally, I used the ones from our garden.

Tiffany greeted Sandra by walking up to her and kissing her passionately. Sandra was surprised. Tiffany had never shown that amount of affection towards her in my company.

That's when the questioning began about what was going on. Tiffany and I had fun with it. We gave Sandra vague answers until she figured out we'd had sex. Once the mystery was solved, she headed to our room to take a long, hot well-deserved shower while Tiff and I finished making dinner.

When she returned, she wanted a play-by-play of how it happened. I let Tiffany describe it as I finished making dinner. When the story concluded, Sandra walked up to me, kissing me deeply and whispering that it was her turn next. I smiled and replied that I was sure she'd enjoy it.

Dinner was back to the usual small talk about our day and the business. Sandra mentioned that Lan had called her during one of her breaks. She was doing fine, but her mom was slipping away faster than expected.

Sandra told her we loved her, missed her, and wished her the best in a bad situation.

We fell silent for a few moments and then returned to our usual selves. Sandra and I both missed Lan. She was the reason we'd all gotten together in the first place. Plus, she was outstanding in bed.

After dinner, we settled in the living room, and it had been a long day. I knew Sandra and Tiff would want some girly time. They snuggled together on the sofa as we watched something forgettable on one of our online streaming services.

I couldn't hear what they were whispering, but I did notice Sandra glancing over at me and smiling now and then. Tiffany would look over also, and I could hear her giggles. After about an hour, I got tired of sitting there and went to our bedroom to read.

When Sandra finally came to bed, she snuggled next to me. I'd just turned out the lights and noticed that there weren't any lights coming from down the hall and Tiffany's room. Sandra whispered that the ice was finally broken and we should expect Tiffany in our bed reasonably soon. She asked what Tiffany was like with me. I don't usually kiss and tell, but Sandra is unique. I told her my version of what happened.

The remainder of the week was hectic. Vegetables were our primary focus, leaving us worn out every night. With Tiffany's work schedule, we had no chance to relax and have fun together. However, Sandra and I made time to be naked together. I'd retell the story about Tiffany and me, which made Sandra frisky. That led to a slightly new persona in Sandra, who became more of the lead in our bedroom, pretending to seduce me. I believe it's called 'role-playing.

We had various scenarios we'd try. Usually, Sandra would be a mature, all-knowing, older lady, and I'd be the young, naive guy. She preferred 'the teacher and the failing student' and the 'lady ranch boss and the newly hired hand'.

We'd start with me screwing something up, a simple task or a failed test. The results of my errors would be catastrophic if I didn't correct my mistake. But I digress. The first time Tiffany joined us was a major surprise and delight. It turned out to be pretty kinky, which was Sandra's plan.

It was a rare Friday night with Tiffany at home. Neither lady had to work the next day, so, secretly, they plotted a scene. I'd gone to bed around nine-thirty, it was relatively warm, and I was in my boxers. I was reading when Sandra came to bed at about ten. She also asked if I wouldn't mind leaving the light on since she wanted to read. Sandra stripped down to just her panties before getting into bed. She's usually in panties and an old worn tee shirt. I didn't think anything of it because, as I said, it was warm.

Tiffany knocked on our open bedroom door at about ten-fifteen, asking if she could come in. Her voice was a little high-pitched, which at that moment seemed strange. Sandra invited her in, and when I looked up at Tiff, I knew something was happening.

She wore a lime-green baby doll nightie, her hair was in pigtails, and she had a wicked grin. Sandra was sitting up reading, propped against the pillows. I was partially under the covers trying to go to sleep.

In a little girl's voice, Tiff spoke, "I heard some loud noises, and I'm scared. Can I stay in here for a bit?"

Sandra looked at me, then Tiffany, "Of course, sweetie. Slip in between us under the sheet. You're safe in bed with us."

My dick woke up as I realized this was Sandra's doing, and it looked like fun.

I started to play along, "Of course, baby. You can always come here if something frightens you."

Sandra put her book on the nightstand and then eased the sheet off her legs. She left enough room so Tiff could climb in. I rolled over to face her as she snuggled between us, giggling.

She looked at me, "I feel safer already. Thank you."

I grinned, "You're welcome, baby girl."

Sandra replaced the sheet, sliding down to snuggle with Tiffany and me, "Yes, you know you're always safe with us around, sweetness."

Softly moving a few strands of Tiffany's hair away from her face, Sandra comforted her, "I'm glad you feel better, baby. We'll protect you. Won't we, Ray."

I smiled, "Of course. We don't want anything to hurt our sweet girl."

We lay snuggling together for a few minutes. I was unsure what they had planned, so I watched as they continued.

Sandra moved first, "Now I'm getting too warm with you in here, Tiffy."

Sandra rose enough to work her tee off and drop it on the floor. She returned to snuggle next to Tiffany, who was now facing her.

Tiffany whispered loud enough for me to hear, "You have such lovely breasts. May I touch them?"

Sandra smiled, looking over Tiffany at me, "If you want, of course. You have such adorable boobies, Tiff. Can I touch yours?"

Tiffany smiled and nodded, "I'd like that, Sandra."

They began touching, exploring as if it were their first time, and neither had done that sort of thing before. My dick was growing, watching them. I turned over to my side to get a better view. That's when Sandra lowered the sheet so I could watch.

Pausing for a moment, Tiffany asked if she could remove her nightie because she was getting warmer. Sandra smiled, helping her raise it over her head and then dropping it onto the floor. I also helped, By taking what was left of the sheet covering them and throwing it back down the bed. That gave me a full view of my two lovelies as they pretended to explore.

Tiff exclaimed as she massaged Sandra's lovely breasts, "Oh my, they are so soft. I like how they feel. Mine aren't quite this soft, Sandra."

Sandra replied, "I like how your hands feel on them, Tiff. Yours are soft too. Oh, look, your nipple is getting hard. Did I do that?"

Tiff giggled, "I think you did, Sandra. It feels delicious. I have a tingle between my legs now."

Sandra cooed, "Me too. I like touching you, baby girl.

Tiffany didn't say a word as she moved closer and lower against Sandra. Her hand slipped down Sandra's side as her lips covered one of Sandra's nipples. She began nursing. Sandra's head rolled back as she moved onto her back, taking Tiffany with her. The room was silent except for the sound of Tiffany sucking and licking my beloved's breasts.

Sandra looked over at me, smiling and nodding downward, coaxing me to do something. I'd been too busy enjoying their interaction to spoil it. My dick was becoming uncomfortable pushing the fabric of my boxers, so off they went. With Sandra's encouragement, I began massaging Tiffany and planting little butterfly kisses on her back and shoulders.

She paused and turned to me, "Want to share, Ray?"

I grinned, "Yes, I love to share."

Tiffany smiled, letting Sandra move more toward the center of the bed. She then slipped over her, allowing me to scoot closer and copy her nursing. We suckled Sandra's breasts as Sandra moaned. Now and then, we'd pause to take a breath. On those occasions when we paused together, we'd kiss as Sandra watched.

O2
O2
559 Followers
12