Second Chance At Love: Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra loved this. So different than having Lan in our bed. She guided us to please her, a new feeling of empowerment for my love. After a few more minutes, Sandra nudged Tiffany lower as I remained to devour her breasts. Tiffany got the hint, licking her way down Sandra's torso, eventually stopping at her feet.

There she sucked my lover's toes, licked her heels, then worked her way back up, ending her short journey between Sandra's legs. I felt Sandra lift her ass so Tiffany could remove her panties. They smiled at each other before Tiffany lowered her face between Sandra's legs.

I glanced down to see Tiffany's face buried in Sandra's pussy. Her pigtails rested against Sandra's skin. Her legs wagging back and forth as she licked and sucked made for a very erotic sight. Sandra wanted to see, too, so she moved my head and then propped herself on her elbows.

My dick was getting impatient and needed to be covered by a mouth or a vagina. But I'm a patient person, and I knew we'd get to that before too much longer. Tiffany's expert tongue soon brought Sandra to her first climax of the night. I moved out of the way and let the ladies cuddle before we moved to the next part of their little play.

Luckily, in this act, I was primarily featured with Tiffany.

After all of us cuddled for a bit, my erection subsided. Sandra had planned this play out perfectly. Sandra used her hands to get me going again, stroking me as Tiffany kissed me. When I was erect, Sandra had Tiffany get on her elbows and knees. Her pigtails were dangling, and her ass looked yummy. With some help from Sandra, I moved behind our sweetie and eased my ready cock into her.

I held Tiff by the hips as I began humping away. Sandra moved to Tiff's side to play with her puffy breasts and kiss her. From what Tiffany had said, she'd never had a fully grown man. Right then, I was about as grown as I could be pumping away inside her. She'd change the angle slightly so I was up against her clit as often as possible. Her moans and dirty words told me I was right where I needed to be.

Sandra had heard Tiff's dirty words before, and in this little play, she admonished her for speaking them.

Tiffany apologized in a way that shocked me for a brief second. We all seemed to know what this was all about with the way Tiffany dressed and the way she'd talked to us.

But when she said, "Sorry, mommy, for the dirty words," it hit home.

We didn't stop what we were doing. Sandra kept kissing Tiffany and suckling her puffy nipples as I inched closer to ejaculation. We'd talk about it after we finished; now wasn't the time or place. I needed to cum in my baby girl.

Sandra being the director, decided I needed to ride Tiffany like a horse, so she grasped Tiff's ponytails and handed them to me.

I almost laughed when she said, "Ride her, cowboy! Then swatted Tiffany's ass."

Tiffany's response was, "Ride me, Ray! I love a big strong cowboy!"

So, I swatted her and got a purr as she slammed back into me. I was getting closer as Sandra kissed me hard on the lips. The next few moments seemed like a blur as the blood in my big brain rushed to my little brain, and I unloaded in Tiffany. I kept pumping as she moaned how good it felt. When I was embarrassingly limp, I eased out of her letting my empty dick dribble on the bed.

Both ladies, on their knees, saddled up to me, kissing my lips simultaneously. I was in heaven.

With me spent, Tiffany and Sandra began playing with each other. I watched as they started kissing. Long slow, tongue-playing kisses. I could see saliva dripping from their chins, which looked oddly erotic.

Sandra slowly took charge, and she was enjoying how her play was proceeding in act three. They had been sitting cross-legged on the bed, making out until Sandra wanted to move on. She whispered to Tiffany to lie back and spread her legs.

Tiffany smiled, doing as Sandra suggested.

With Tiffany propped up against the pillows and her legs spread, Sandra looked over at me, "I want to see how you both taste."

Sandra lay down on her side between Tiff's legs. Her head rested against Tiffany's inner thigh as she started toying with the girl's labia with her index finger.

Sandra complimented Tiffany, "Sweetie, you have one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen. I do love the little heart. So adorable."

Tiffany bit her lower lip as Sandra continued exploring, "Thank you, Sandra."

Tiffany looked at me, smiling, fingers pinching her nipples as Sandra began slipping her tongue between the folds. Her eyes closed, and I could hear her gasp as Sandra made contact with her clit. I thought about helping Tiffany out, and I remembered this was their time. If I were asked, I'd join in, but for now, I'd watch and enjoy the show.

Sandra practically devoured Tiffany; she was enjoying herself that much. Tiffany loved it also, cooing and moaning, her hands lovingly brushing Sandra's face. They played like that for quite some time. Sandra added a finger and then two as Tiffany moved her hips to sync with Sandra's actions. I wish I could last as long as my two lovers. It seemed forever before Tiffany's body froze, and she squeezed Sandra's face between her legs. She stayed that way as the pulsing climax ran its course. Watching her shudder, her body quivering, was a sight to behold. She didn't do that with me, and now I have made it a goal of mine for next time.

When she was released, Sandra looked over at me, "My turn, sweet Ray."

She turned her body towards me so that I could access her pussy. I slipped under her as she told Tiffany to kiss her. Tiffany joined Sandra, and another make-out session began as I worked my tongue and a couple of fingers in Sandra.

I adhere to the 'learn by doing and seeing how Tiffany enjoyed Sandra, and I was determined to copy that for my love.

I could hear Tiffany suckling Sandra. I would have loved to have had a camera saving all of this, but that might come later. I wanted Sandra to cum hard on my face, and she was almost there. With two fingers in her and my tongue teasing her swollen clit, my darling Sandra trembled and came. Tiffany held her as her body quaked. I managed to get both hands under her ass and hold her in place as I finished cleaning her up.

We simultaneously extracted ourselves, collapsing at the head of the bed, Sandra, between Tiffany and me. Staring at the ceiling, we caught our collective breath. I held hands with Sandra, who held hands with Tiffany.

When we were all sated, Tiffany turned out the light as I retrieved a towel from the bathroom to sleep on. We lay in the dark, quietly talking about what had taken place, complimenting each other, how different and erotic Sandra's idea had been. We talked about limits, things we wished we would do, and the possibility of some toys or props.

The future looked very bright for the three of us. I thought about it but didn't mention our far-away love, Lan. What an addition she'd make to our little ménage à trois.

12