Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

We spent the next two days in the apartment. He gave me my meds, cooked meals, talked with me and even got me to get on my laptop and at least go through my emails from work. I knew that I could go back to work after a day, but decided to take advantage of Jerry being around. Besides, Cherry Garcia was still in the freezer, hiding behind the steaks and frozen vegetables. It didn't call my name so loud when Jerry was around.

I had the follow up appointment three days after the procedure. We were both in the office when I found out that I had a cyst, a non-cancerous cyst. This all had been a false alarm. I cried from the news. Jerry held me close. That's when I knew that this happened for a reason. A wake up call.

Jerry and I got back to the apartment and I called my brother and sister-in-law and shared the good news. They were elated. Both had cleared their calendars if there were going to be additional surgeries. When I got off the phone, I looked at Jerry.

"It's my turn to take you out to dinner. We have to celebrate. What's the best clothes you have?"

"Sandy, it doesn't have to be anything special, let's..."

"We have to go out special. You paid for the dinner that ended our relationship." I walked up to him and put my arms around his shoulders. "And since nothing is hanging over my head anymore, I'd like to be the one that pays for first dinner of us trying again.

"No guarantees, no promises that we can't keep. We need to honestly try again." At that I kissed him and he held me tight. "I don't know how this'll turn out, but we've got a series of challenges ahead of us. All we can do is try, and I do believe that we'll try."

"Wait a minute. There are lots of things that we have to work out. 2,500 miles, our jobs, our..."

That's when I put a finger over his lips. "We both know that. These are things we'll work out. What we both know is that we both want to be together. We'll do a better job working things out this time." At that he nodded yes, with a smile.

"We'll work things out better this time Sandy, we will." And he kissed and hugged me with tenderness.

So much for plans of going out. It was take out from the Greek place two blocks away with two bottles of wine. By the time we half finished with the second bottle, I knew that there'd be no stopping me.

I pulled him up to stand. I wasn't steady on my feet. Then again, neither was he. I put my arms over his shoulders, cradled his neck. I knew I had to get serious now. "Before we go any farther, I have to tell you that I've been off the pill and have no other protection here. I'm not anti-children, but that's an important decision not for tonight." Then I started to unbutton his shirt. "I'm pretty much open to about any other thing though." And I leaned over and kissed him, wrapping my tongue around his.

He pulled away from me and brushed the hair from my face. "We have all night lover, we have all night." Holding me gently, he kissed my hands. That's when I led him to the bedroom. While he was gone for the food, I turned down the bed, had some candles ready to be lit, put a bottle of wine out to breath, and left a cheese tray with crackers and meats. I didn't want any reason to leave that room.

We entered into the bedroom. I lit the candles and stepped back into his arms. He threw his arms around me and grabbed my ass cheeks for a squeeze. I was thinking that we were going to get a little playful. So I pushed him backward onto the bed and then jumped on top of him. Unfortunately, I landed on the wrong breast and let out a groan.

Laughing at my drunken mistake, he reached for me and held me by the shoulders. His hands probed my shoulders and he frowned. "First off Sandy, you need a massage. Your whole body is one tight muscle from all the stress you've been under. So don't argue with me and lie down on the bed and start to relax while I get ready."

"But..." and he cut me off. "First things first Sandy. Don't argue with me."

"I guess you're right. I'll lie down and you can get these knots out of my neck."

"And your back and your arms and your legs. Maybe I can do something for that stiff neck and hard head too. Probably not the last two. I don't have the endurance for that," and he began to chuckle.

"Funny guy Jerry, funny guy. But thanks, thanks for everything."

Using his fingertips along the wall to give himself a little bit more stability from the wine while walking, Jerry went into the bathroom. He picked up a bottle of hand lotion and came back and sat down next to me. "Sandy, you need to relax," and he brushed the hair away from my eyes and neck, then caressed my cheek. He asked me to roll over so he could unbutton my blouse and jeans. Then he rolled me back and slid my blouse off. Picking up his phone, he looked for something. In less than a minute I began to hear a soft melodic flute. Relaxing background music. Then he unfastened my bra and placed the straps off to the side.

I heard him put lotion on his hands and rub them together to warm it. He whispered into my ear, "Let the world flow away. You are on a beach, no worries, the warmth of the sun, the quiet of the outdoors. Peacefulness surrounds you." He put his hands on my shoulders and gently rubbed. He touched more than just my skin, he reached further down, he started to release my tension. He slowly put more effort and energy into my shoulders and back. He found the tense places, he applied his healing to me, almost raki like. This is from somebody who doesn't buy into it. He kneaded my stress into submission where he could. He reduced it the best he could where it was ingrained in me. I couldn't believe how tense my body had become, I only realized it when he massaged it away and I began to feel the start of lightness. A feeling that I swear I haven't felt in years.

He moved to my arms and his hands slowly loosened my muscles. He slowly moved down to my fingers and then back up, and repeated it several times for each arm till they were limp and relaxed.

Finished with my arms, he started tugging my jeans down. I started to lift to make it easier when he whispered that it was ok. Just relax. He slid them off and then I heard him folding them as the room was so quiet. Are only accountants that orderly?

Lying on the bed in only my panties, he again put more lotion on his hands to warm it and he started at my feet. I never before realized how special it is to have someone massage your feet. I enjoyed his touch, I loved what he was doing to me. Slowly moving up each calf, he released the effects of my walking in high heels, the curse of women and definitely short women. I almost fell asleep from his hands. Warm, soft, wonderful, caring. I knew the feelings behind those hands. He moved to my thighs and repeated the process, just a bit slower this time. When I thought he'd take my panties off of me, he asked that I turn over.

He pulled the bra off to the side when I turned and I lay there looking up at him. I now got to see his eyes, his face, his smile as he massaged my body. He worked my thighs this time with a determination. Picking up my entire leg, he twisted, pulled and kneaded the muscles and released the built up tension.

Jerry wasn't giving me a sensual massage, instead he was giving me what I needed right now. That's the sign of a real lover. He wasn't this attentive before. He was ok, but now he's so much more. I guess I'm the same way too. I lost him, and now we both learned what we really lost because we were not paying attention to each other. It's not only a good massage, it's the love and caring to be there for that person when they need you. It's not a massage, it was a life lesson.

He worked on my shoulders, rotating them, stretching them, getting them limber. I looked directly into his eyes, and he smiled at me. I see the caring, the warmth, and I see a touch of sorrow too.

I know him so well, he'd never forgive himself for what he did. I've forgiven him but he can't forgive himself. Neither of us could ever really walk away from each other. I ran away to Portland and caused him to follow, and I was so glad my brother talked him into chasing me.

I reached up and pulled his head toward mine. Our lips meet, not in a wet sloppy kiss, not in a chase kiss or even a sensuous kiss. It is a kiss of caring, of bonding. Two had become one.

He didn't pull back but shifted his weight to his forearms. I reached up and caressed his shoulders, slipping my hand under his shirt. He jumped at first, and moaned softly as my fingers traced his back.

He reached around me and tugged at my panties, slipping them off as I raised my hips. He slowly pulled them down my legs. I'm a combination of fully relaxed from his massage, the wine and the relief of the biopsy, and now, the different tension of actually starting with him again. This new beginning.

Smiling, he now pulled back and took off his clothes. I haven't seen him naked, seen my lover naked for months. He's been so careful with me these last couple of days.

Jerry doesn't have a body to die for. Then again, neither do I. He doesn't have a big cock, no washboard abs, he's not rich beyond my dreams. He'll never be on the cover of GQ with those couple of spare pounds around his waist. He's reasonably trim, reasonably strong and not flashy. He's pleasant looking, not a jaw dropper. He'll never be arm candy for any woman, except me that is. I do love his blue eyes. The best part of Jerry is that I know he loves me, and I love him back, even after all the trouble we had. Maybe because of all the trouble we've had. Because of that trouble, we've grown, we've both grown so much. I know he'll treat me right for the rest of my life. He's never made the same mistake again in all he does.

With a smile on his face, he was on his side next to me. Snuggling together we embraced, being very careful where the bandage is. I ran my fingers along his arm and face, his fingers were slowly caressing my hip, the one part he hadn't touched.

We kissed again, molded our bodies to each other, we felt the other's heat, the other's warmth, the other's caring. We've haven't been this close since Cleveland. We've both missed this closeness, long before I actually left.

My hand moved from his face to his chest and I played with his nipples for a second before I reached my hand further down to his stomach.

His hands that were circling my hip have now moved between my legs, caressed my inner thighs, and caused my legs to part for him.

There was no rush, it was a join of two lovers that knew each other well after having been apart for so long. I knew our touches came from our memories of what the other liked. That built in familiarity was rekindled and strengthened by the loss and regained by our togetherness. I felt Jerry's thoughts from his body and his touches. There was no other way to say it.

His hands slowly touched my clit and I shuddered with anticipation of what will come. He was always an attentive lover. His fingers slid up my clit and using all four of them with his thumb, he slowly massaged me to where I started to moan. I haven't been with another person since Jerry, and anything from him now had an out placed intensity, a wonderful intensity.

I couldn't help myself and I started to moan louder and slightly hump his hand. I'd barely been able to get his cock in my hand before I started breathing hard. "oh yes, yes yesyesyes" and I exploded over his hand. I twitched and panted and moaned and felt so drained and relieved. I closed my eyes to recover.

Laying there while enjoying the after burn of a climax, I felt the comforter cover us and the lights go off. "Jerry, what about you? I want to..."

"Good night Sandy, we'll have tomorrow. We will be together tomorrow too." I felt him spoon into me and his arm covered mine by the valley of my breasts. I can only think of him while I fall asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. The two bottles of wine had given me a reason to visit the washroom. I left the bed quietly and took care of business. Getting back to bed, I saw that we both were still naked and he was sleeping on his side, facing my side of the bed. I brushed the hair away from his eyes and smiled at him. We're going to have to work out so many things, but now I know that we both know what is most important, each other.

I still have a little bit of a buzz from the drinking and I remember that he let me go to sleep earlier. Now he's asleep and I'm awake. He's naked and his cock is not hard, but it's inches away from me. Part of me is very sure that he wouldn't mind being woken up by a ...

On the bed, I'm now on my side and placed my face at his cock. I've rarely seen it deflated like this. Except for Jerry and Greek statues, I've never seen one that wasn't erect or just finished.

I know that it's been a guy's fantasy to be woken up by someone sucking their cock. With all he has done for me, I'm going to give him his first, or at least, what I'd like to be his first.

Reaching out to his cock, I begin to stroke it slowly. Amazing for someone who is definitely asleep, his cock begins to get bigger. I breathe in his scent. It's been so long since I've done that. I know that one of the reasons I fell asleep so quickly in his arms that first night was his familiar scent. I am back home again with him, with him caring about me when I need him the most.

Breathing him in, I put his soft cock into my mouth and wait. I'm feeling like a school girl doing something behind the bleachers. This is naughty, deliciously naughty. Why haven't I ever done this before? I start to suck his cock gently, taking my tongue to tease the underside of his knob. He starts stirring and he almost popped out of my mouth when he stirred.

I love watching him. I've never had him this soft in my mouth. Whenever I sucked him off he came in a Kleenex or towel and I never licked him clean. I've only tasted part of his cum a couple of times when he didn't pull out quickly enough. I didn't bring anything to catch him with, and I'm not going to even look anything. Different from now on.

I moved my tongue more and sucked on him a little bit harder. He has to be awake, he's getting harder in my mouth. Playing possum with me, I'll get his attention.

I spit on my left hand for a little lubrication. Going after his ass. Or should I? Should I wait until he decides to let me know? Should I give him that freedom to think he's pulling one over on me? Should...

Suddenly I felt his hands on my head, a groan and a hump to my mouth. I pulled my mouth off of him while I continued to stroke him. "Hey lover, I didn't get to finish last night. It's my turn now," and I engulfed him again.

I got another groan, but he also started reaching for me. I pulled away so he couldn't. "It's my turn to take care of you now. Relax and lay back while I get to enjoy doing delicious things to you."

"But Sandy, you've been..."

I pulled off again. "It's my turn now. I need to do something for you. Can't I give you pleasure? Can't I enjoy your body? My lover's body?" I covered his cock with my mouth then started licking its sides while I fondled his balls. My left hand started to go behind his balls toward his ass. "We have to share things and right now, that's your cock. We can't fuck, no protection here. But lover, I'm going to drain you dry before you go back to sleep." Then I returned to licking his knob, "Don't worry this other pretty little head of yours about it." After I chuckled, I gave it a big wet sloppy kiss. He responded by gently holding my head in place.

I pulled back, "What, cat got your tongue Jerry? You've got your lover between your legs trying the best to give the best head she can, and I hear nothing out of it? Not a groan, not a thank you, not a..."

"Oh don't you ever think that you can stop sucking, don't even think that I'd let you. I've been dreaming of this for a long time. This is great but I know that I'm not going to last long. It's been a while for me." He exhaled and moaned. "Oh this is so nice. I think that you'd better get something so I can shoot into it. And do it soon Sandy, do it soon."

I pulled my mouth off of him and gently stroked him with my hand while I massaged behind his balls, slowly dipping toward his ass. "What makes you think that I'm going not going to suck you dry lover? I don't need to get anything if you fill my mouth with your cum." I kissed his knob again. "Would you love to see me swallow your load? You've never seen me do that for you, have I lover?"

He reached over and took my mouth off of his cock. His eyes were wide, I felt his heart racing. I knew that he could cum in a minute if I kept it up.

"Sandy, I.. I.. I.. don't know what to say except let me come down before I have a runaway and we'll both wear it."

Pulling my hands away from his cock and his ass, I knelt by his side. "Jerry, we're starting over, aren't we? I've been next to you for the past several days, not allowed to touch you like this. I swore that if everything was going to be OK medically, we needed to break out of what we normally did.

"I have to try new, different things with you. We don't talk when we make love, we don't get messy. We don't play with each other. Why not? Why not Jerry? Is there a law about it?"

Jerry looked at me and smiled. "We've always been quiet. And being neat, it kept everything else clean and neat too." He paused a couple of seconds. "Do you really want me to give you a mouthful of cum? Do we really want to wear it?"

"Don't you want to try it Jerry? What do we have to lose? We know that it won't kill us, will it?" He nodded, looking a little glazed with anticipation. Boundaries dropped, a new day, a new relationship, a new life started together. With that, I bent over Jerry and continued pleasuring him, noisily pleasuring him. Moaning loudly on to his cock, a first for me, and him.

Suddenly I heard him. "Oh yes baby, you're going eat my cum and we're wearing it too. There's going to be enough to do everything tonight." He sat up in the bed a bit higher and had me scoot fully between his legs. "I want to see you suck me off. I want to see my cock in your mouth. I want to see your eyes when I flood your mouth with my cum." He reached over and held my head. "Because when you're through, I'm going to eat you alive. I'm gonna put your legs on my shoulders and I'm going to feast on your cunt."

I moaned again at that, I never heard him say cunt in all our time together. I never felt him make me a sex toy for his pleasure, or mine either. "So you like this, don't you?" Then I put a finger on his asshole and sucked and licked him while he held my head in place. With little warning, he pulsed and started cumming. At that first spurt into my mouth, I looked up. He was staring at me, at my eyes. The joy, the lust, the...when the second spurt came. It was more than I could handle, I didn't swallow the first right away, there was too much or I wasn't ready for it. The salty mess started to dribble out of my mouth. He pulled back and the third hit my chin and got some in my hair. His eyes were on fire, holding me with them. There was a spark in him, a new spark. A barrier was broken.

I rushed his cock back into my mouth while his body bucked like a bronco and filled my mouth with more. It popped out again and the next shot of cum landed on my neck. He went rigid, then collapsed and he slumped back on the bed. Some more dribbled out of his cock on to him and the bed.

"Oh oh oh fuck, your mouth, you sucked...on my..." and he kept jerking from the aftershocks of a long delayed organism from his lover. He panted for minutes and stroked and held my head the entire time till he relaxed a bit. I put my head down on his leg, looking at his cock slowly drip cum. Looking at his face, feeling his breathing slowly subside, his hands kept stroking my head. I've satisfied my lover for now. I reached over to pull the covers over us, when his hand stopped me.

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers