Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
813 Followers

"Don't even think that we're done Sandy. I'm going to eat you alive before we cleanup or sleep." He pulled the covers back off of us and he put me back on my back, spreading my legs. His hand went on my clit and he smiled. "A little excited here?" He felt my wetness. His head moved down from my face and he moved his body between my legs, looking at my face. I got to look at his eyes like he looked at mine a few minutes ago. Turnabout is fair play. I so loved him giving me head. His tongue was magical, his fingers divine. No fucking today until we get something.

He pulled a pillow out and slipped it under my ass, lifting me up. He had a real shit-eating-grin on his face now as he placed a second pillow under me. My pussy was now pointed upward while he nestled between my legs, slowly licking my inner thighs.

He pulled one of my legs over his shoulder, then the other over his other shoulder. I've never been in this position before and I loved it. He began to give me head, delicious head from my lover. I looked at him and all I saw were my legs and the top of his head. I petted that head as his tongue traced my clit, back and forth, making me feel so good.

Pulling back he said, "What, cat got your tongue Sandy? You've got your lover between your legs trying the best to give the best head he can, and I hear nothing out of it? Not a groan, not a thank you, not a..."

"Use my own words against me why don't you. Do you want to hear how I love your tongue in my pussy? Your teeth gently nibbling my lips?" I groaned when he stuck a finger in my pussy. "And now your fingers entering me Jerry, your wonderful fingers and tongue eating me alive. Is that what you want to hear. Hear how you have me quivering under your tongue? OOOOOHHHHYYYYEEEESSSS"

That's when he pulled his fingers out of me. "NO NO NO don't you dare stop now, don't you..." and his finger went from my pussy into my ass and his thumb went into my pulsating cunt.

"oh oh oh yes yes yes oh fuck yes" I was panting and grabbing his head, pushing it further into my pussy. "oh oh oh I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming" and I clamped my legs together and rocked. His tongue, his fingers, his thumb, his head all locked between my legs.

He pulled back from me and I hoped I get time to recover. One of my legs had dropped from his shoulder. I tried to take the other off, but he stopped me, kissing my foot and calf. He grabbed the lotion and stared into my eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now, I'm going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours." He must have seen my eyes say yes, but nothing came out of my mouth. He put lotion on his cock and then on his fingers, and his fingers were on my ass in a flash. Slowly entering my ass, massaging the lotion over and in.

"I have to be in you, I have to fuck you and you need to be fucked right now." I nodded in agreement. "I won't fuck you without protection." Then he smiled with a devilish smile, "But your ass is mine." That's when I started to hump his hand a little.

"Fuck this ass of mine, put that cock into me." I felt him loosen me up with one finger. That's when I started to moan.

"Be gentle with this ass of mine lover, get me bigger then fuck my ass hard. Is that's what you want to hear. You want to hear me ask for it? Beg for it? That's what you want lover?"

The smile on his face said it all and I continued, "Yes, I want your cock in me. I want to feel it. I want to see your face as you fuck my ass." That's when a bit more lotion and a second finger entered me.

"OOOHH yyess. You like putting your fingers up my ass don't you? What else do you like putting up my ass lover, what else?"

"Oh babe, my fingers are only the start. I love putting my tongue up there, I love giving you a rimming. But you know what I like best, don't you?" I nodded while I was playing with his nipples. "I love putting my cock in your tight ass and frigging you at the same time. And now you're going to watch me fuck you and frig you." His fingers were now picking up speed, getting my hole bigger and bigger, ready for his cock.

"Then I'm going to make you cum before I unload my cum into your ass, then watch it drip out."

He's got me so near the edge. "Put that cock of your in me now. I can't wait. Fuck my ass, frig this pussy now."

At that, his fingers were quickly replaced with his cock at my asshole. He was as hard as a rock, and he slowly started pushing it in.

"Oh babe, is this slow enough for you?

I grimaced a bit and wanted to loosen up a bit more. He saw the pain on my face and he pulled back until I told him to just stay there and wait. I slowed relaxed and the pain subsided to where I nodded yes to him and mouthed SLOW. Finally, his head slipped in, and he waited. He knew to wait.

As I felt better, I stared to hump his cock, slowly and shallowly. He waited patiently for me, we'd been here before, we knew what to do. As I became more accustomed to his wonderful piece of meat in my ass, I humped it slightly faster, slowly picking up speed and depth. This was his queue. He started to pump me.

"You love this cock up your ass, don't you? Do you like these fingers in your cunt too?"

"You make me feel so good, so full, so wanting more of you. Yea, just pump, pump my ass slowly." I'd never done anal looking at Jerry before. I'd always been on my hands and knees in bed and once over a park bench in the ring parks outside of Cleveland during our college years.

I looked at him and saw a grim determination, seriousness. He focused on me, to make me come. Not his pleasure. His coming he'd put off until I was satisfied. But I won't allow that now. Today's the new beginning.

"You love putting your cock in my ass, don't you lover? You always have." His fingers have now found my slit and are going after my clit. I can tell that the angle is different for Jerry, and he was having trouble at first until he got the hang of it.

"Tell me, what's the best thing about fucking my ass?'

Jerry smiled at me, "I love the tightness, the dirtiness, the wrongness of it all. Fucking you from behind I felt like an animal rutting." He started breathing a bit heavier, I've cut his denying concentration. I'd brought him back to feeling the here and now.

"But now, being away from you so long and seeing your face as I fuck your ass, I'm with you, I'm in you. I see your pleasure, your wanting, your lust. I see you fucking me back, not just feel it." That's when he picked up his pace and started slamming into my ass, harder and faster.

"That's it Jerry, look in my eyes as you fuck this ass. Feel your cock in me, feel my tightness, frig my clit." I stated to pant heavier, "Cum in my ass."

Jerry pistoned in me harder and harder. "Fuck this ass hard, shove your whole cock into me, frig this pussy, yea, cum in me cum on me cum for me." I put a finger in my pussy next to his, then put it first in my mouth for show. His eyes popped and he immediately blew his load. Then I put it in his mouth, and I came.

We both shook, panted, grabbed each other, and took minutes to come back down. By the time we disengaged, Jerry had gottten soft. I handed him a wipe for his cock and another one for me. We spooned together once again and slept in each other's arms.

wieliczka
wieliczka
813 Followers