Second Chances Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe and the ladies continue their adventure.
4k words
4.71
948
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

Please begin with chapter 1. There are a few very important disclaimers at the beginning.

----------

"We are going to get a little more comfortable," Dawn said with a teasing smile as the ladies went into their bedroom.

After nearly getting kicked out of the restaurant, we chose to take our dessert back to the room. We decided that chocolate covered strawberries loaded with whipped cream, and a fresh bottle of champagne would be the perfect ending to an unforgettable meal.

Women have it so easy when it comes to dressing sexy. With a huge variety of colors and styles, one would have to really try to look bad. Men, on the other hand, just have boxers, bikinis, and something that looks childish or just plain stupid.

Once again, my jaw dropped as the women emerged from the bedroom. Dawn was wearing a purple negligee with yellow trim, and Destiny in a baby blue teddy. Both had on loosely tied white silk robes.

"You like?" Destiny asked.

"Ooooh yes! I like!" as I unabashedly looked them both over. A huge smile on my face.

"Mmmm! I was right! He does have a hot body!" Dawn purred as she checked me out.

I had changed out of my suit, leaving on a slim fitting white t-shirt, and changing in to a fresh pair of boxers with a Simpsons motif. Simpsons aren't childish! Well ok, maybe they are, but its all I had, especially considering the fact that I never expected in a million years that my trip would lead to this.

Handing each a champagne flute, I asked if they would be gracious enough to join me for dessert.

"Oooh! He got the fireplace going!" Dawn exclaimed excitedly as she ran over for a closer look.

"Wasn't too hard, I just used the remote." It had all kinds of settings, from colors of the flames, to how bright or dim, to temperature. I chose the lowest heat setting just to complete the effect.

Destiny and I carefully moved the coffee table out of the way, while Dawn carried over the bowl of strawberries. We thought the floor with a super plush rug would be the best place to enjoy our decadence.

I decided some smooth jazz would finish off the ambiance, and put some on using my phone. Destiny quickly found the beat, and turning her butt towards me, started twerking.

"Oh just sit your fat ass down!" giggled Dawn.

I was grinning from ear to ear enjoying the show, but had to quickly sit down before it became obvious how much I enjoyed it. I knew they were enjoying my company, and sexual tension was in the air, I just didn't want to be crude.

We laughed like children as we fed each other the strawberries. We could be almost as loud as we wanted here. Not so loud we would

disturb other guests who might be trying to sleep, but certainly louder than at the restaurant. Hang out with these two ladies was such a blast! We also became frisky, with lingering touches, and risqué innuendo.

Unfortunately, with an early start, the stress of the flight, the exquisite big meal, and the alcohol, we were all tired and got a bit sleepy.

"I don't want this day to end!" Dawn complained, as she stifled a yawn.

"If I fall asleep on the floor, I won't be able to move for three days," Destiny explained as we got up.

Dawn hugged me tightly,leaving a light kiss on a cheek. "Goodnight Joe," looking up at me, a hand lingering on the other cheek, those beautiful, bright green eyes starting to fade with fatigue.

"Goodnight," as the other hugged me, then playfully smacked my ass before joining her friend.

I went to sleep with the biggest smile I have had in I don't know how long, maybe years.

-----------

At the morning breakfast buffet, I was still smiling despite a slight hangover.

"I could seriously get used to hanging out with you Joe," Dawn giggled as she patted her very full round belly.

"Well what now?" Destiny questioned outloud to no one in particular.

"I was thinking about what you said last night Dawn," looking directly at her. Then, to both girls, "I don't want this to end either, at least not so soon."

"What did you have in mind?" Destiny inquired.

"Even though we made the best of a bad situation yesterday, I don't want to see either one of you go through the same thing."

Both girls smiled at my concern for their well being. They also remained silent as they listened to me.

"I say we rent a car and drive to New Orleans, and I will just fly home from there."

The friends looked at each other, then at me. Their faces were expressionless as they processed the information. After what seemed like forever, they smiled, stood up and started dancing with glee as they sang out, high-fiving each other, and bumping hips as they danced.

"Road trip! Road trip!

We are going on a road trip!

Don't trip over my road, road trip!

No tiny bathrooms, road trip!

No scary take offs, road trip!"

"Come on ladies," I laughed. "Lets get out of here before some snobby bastard tries to kick us out again!"

We all linked arms, and happily walked with a bounce in our step toward the car rental desks.

---------

Our joy was short lived. It seemed that the only cars that were available were local use only. Not one way. I briefly thought about driving them home, then driving the car back, and flying home. Unfortunately, I had a really important meeting coming up, and I had to get back soon. That timing would be too tight for my comfort.

"We could rent a U-haul," Dawn glumly suggested.

"Or take a train," from her friend.

"Ooooh! A train!" Dawn getting excited again.

"How about we try this last desk."

"I am sorry," from a heavy set woman behind the counter.

"Thats ok, thats what all the rest of the kiosks said too. My friends had a rough time on a flight yesterday, and I wanted to try and find another way home."

"Come on ladies, we will figure out something," and turned to walk away.

"WAIT!" shouted the woman.

Startled by her outburst, we turned back around.

"Are you the guy who yelled at a flight attendant about the bathroom size?"

"Yeah, and I am sorry about that. I apologized to her," turning a bit red from embarrassment.

"My daughter was on that flight. Son, you are an inspiration and a hero!"

"I am no hero. I just spoke up for what is right."

Dawn wrapped an arm around me, "She's right Joe, you are a hero," beaming with pride.

"Thanks," I reluctantly smiled, and I wrapped an arm around her.

"Listen, I have a friend down in New Orleans that owes me a big favor. Give me a second so I can give him a call."

-----------

An hour later, we were leaving the airport in a big Cadillac.

The ever inquisitive Dawn asked, "Did anyone else hear her when she said to the guy on the phone, don't forget the chicken and waffles this time?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "All I can think of, is they are going to go through a lot of syrup and butter!"

"PULL OVER!" Destiny excitedly shouted as she pointed a convenience station. "What's a road trip without..."

"MUNCHIES!" we all screamed together.

30 minutes later, we were back on the road again. A cheap cooler with sodas on ice was on the floor of the back seat. Bags upon bags of junk food covered the rear seat and the middle of the front seat. Popcorn, donuts, cookies, licorice, hard candy, pretzles, chocolate bars, chewing gum, potato chips. You name it, we bought it.

I was wearing the same jeans and t-shirt I was wearing on the plane yesterday. The girls had changed into pair of shorts and well worn t-shirts. You know, road trip clothes. Dawn was sitting on the front seat, and I knew right away it was going to be a struggle not to keep looking at her. Such an incredible beauty. Super thick bare thighs, and a soft round belly that jiggled with every bounce and sway of the car. Just the smallest amount of cleavage showed right before her breasts disappeared from direct view under the thin material of her shirt.

Destiny, in the back seat, leaned forward, and with a mouthful of ice cream sandwich, sadly asked, "Why do guys have to be such jerks?"

I was taken aback by the accusing line of questioning, and Destiny noticed. Quickly apologizing, "No no no, not you Joe! You are most definitely not a jerk!"

I relaxed and said, "Thanks!" as I deftly plucked a piece of dropped popcorn from Dawns cleavage, and popped it in my mouth.

"Yes you are a jerk! I was saving that for later!" Dawn laughed and chastised me by throwing popcorn at me.

"No, I mean other guys," Destiny mourned.

"Are you referring to those guys you met in Chicago?"

"Yes."

"All you said was that it didn't work out."

"We met them online, and they were cute..."

"Not as cute as you, Joe," Dawn interrupted.

"Charming..."

"Not as charming as you Joe."

"They seemed to be all around nice guys. So, throwing caution to the wind, and the promise of deep dish Chicago pizza, we flew up to meet them."

"We followed some very good advice and met them at a restaurant."

"It was during the mozzarella cheese stick appetizer that things went bad."

"The marina sauce was spoiled?" I quipped. No response from either one. Oops! "I'm sorry. Please continue."

"No, the sauce was very good. It was the guys."

"They started talking very dirty. Like how they were going to give us the best night of our lives. I mean getting over sexual to us after only meeting us face to face only 15 minutes prior!"

"Right there in the restaurant?!" I asked not quite being able to believe the audacity of these creeps.

"Yes, right there in the middle of a crowded family restaurant. And they weren't being quiet about it either. Normal loud speaking voice."

"Were they drunk?"

"No, not as far as we could tell." Destiny continued. "Dawn and I exchanged worrisome glances, but we thought they were just nervous and decided to play it out a little longer. Maybe they will relax the aggressiveness and be more polite. After all, we did just fly all the way up there. Lets see if it gets better."

"Ok, then what happened?"

"The waitress showed up to take our order. An extra large deep dish, supreme pizza for Dawn and I to share."

"Since we figured it was going to take a while for the pizza to come out, we asked for some breadsticks, and some more of that yummy marinara sauce."

"The guys only ordered a thin, medium, pepperoni pizza for themselves."

"They asked us with astonishment if we were going to eat all that food."

"Uh, yeah, we are big girls. We like to eat."

"Then get this! One of them says, Well I hope you eat all that quickly so we can get this over and done with. I want to take my girlfriend dancing at the club tonight!"

"WHAT?!" I shouted, shocked at what I was hearing.

"What do you mean, your girlfriend? We just met and you are already calling me your girlfriend? Way too soon, dude."

Dawn continued the story, "The guys had the cruelest look on their faces and started laughing at us. Then one of them said with complete arrogance, Wait, you didn't think that you were going to be our girlfriends? Seriously?"

"Oh damn! I am not a violent guy at all, but I want to punch these guys in the face!"

"But wait it gets worse."

"NO! How could it get worse?" I was gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles were turning white.

"Dawn and I looked at each other and I politely said, there seems to be a little misunderstanding here."

"Then one guy said, Oh no. No misunderstanding here. You two came here to get laid by a couple of hot studs!"

"That was when we decided we had enough, and we stood up to leave. Fortunately, our waitress was nearby. I handed her thirty dollars. Enough to pay for the food and drinks we already had, and please cancel the pie. Hoping there would still be enough to give her a tip."

"Then to the guys we said, no, you misunderstood. Then we walked out the door."

I was totally speechless, my mouth agape, eyes wide open, heart beating fast listening to their story.

"You looking to catch flies in there?" Dawn teased.

Embarrassed, I quickly shut my mouth. "I changed my mind. I want to kill them. That is no way to speak to anyone, especially to a couple of wonderful women like you."

"But wait, there's more!"

By this time, I had pulled into a rest area. My driving had become less than professional, and I didn't want anything to happen to my new friends.

"The guys followed us out to our rental car," Destiny continued. "I reached into my purse for my pepper spray. Surprisingly the guys were smart enough to stop advancing."

"Good for you. I am glad you carry it."

"The guys restarted their stupid train of thought..."

"You have to have a brain to have a thought." Dawn interrupted.

"Good point. Anyway, one guy said, who would want to screw a fat chick anyway?"

I raised my hand and smiled.

Dawn smiled back, "Come on, Joe. Let us finish our story and we can talk about that later."

"Then the other one said, hell, all we wanted to do was bang a fat chick. You know, knock it off our bucket list while we are still young enough to do something stupid."

"Now I was really mad and wanted to pepper spray them out the spite, but Dawn held me back."

"Hold that thought," Dawn interjected, as she opened the door, "I gotta go potty."

"Wait up! I gotta go too," Destiny said as she scrambled to join her friend.

"Me three!"

15 minutes later, we were back on the road. Dawn told me the story wasn't over, but the worse was passed.

"I told her it wasn't worth it, and we started laughing at them. They asked, what are you laughing at fatso? I said, we are laughing at you because you just got dumped by a couple of fat chicks!"

All three of us laughed long and hard at that. It was such a nice release after such a tension filled, horrible story. After we calmed down a bit, Dawn continued, "Almost done here." Then, after a pause to collect her thoughts, "the guys just wouldn't stop. One guy said, well good luck at getting laid fatty."

"Then they looked at each other and said, come on bro, those desperate girls will come crawling back to get some of this, as they

grabbed their crotches. Then they turned to go back inside."

"But!" this time it was Dawn, with some excitement in her voice. "Our waitress overheard what was going on at her table and was concerned for our safety, so she followed us outside and was blocking the door!"

"Yay waitress!"

"Get the hell out of here! She yelled at the guys. We don't need rude haters like you here! Then she said to us, girls, won't you please come back inside. I didn't cancel your pie and I think it is about done by now."

"Yay pie!" I exclaimed.

"The waitress explained to the manager about what happened, and he gave us a 20% discount. He also told us those guys are banned from ever coming back again."

"What about that world famous pie? Is it as good as they say?"

"Are you kidding me! It was absolutely freaking fabulous!"

"Best I ever had!"

"Oh, you aren't going to believe this!" Destiny said excitedly. "I almost forgot! The one guy threw a twenty on the table, saying he would be right back, and hold the table."

"So we brought back to the motel the pizza that guys paid for and never received!"

"Wow! Such an amazing story! So happy you two came out on top."

"Hey, all that talk about food has made me hungry."

"Bitch, you are always hungry!" teased Destiny.

"And you aren't?" Dawn shot back with a grin.

"Damn starved girlfriend!" Then to me, "Can we stop for dinner somewhere?"

"Of course! Let's try this exit." We had been on the road for quite some time and it was getting late.

--------------

We stopped for the night at a basic motel. It wasn't the suite we had at the airport, but it seemed clean, safe, and comfortable. All they had left was one room with two queen size beds. By this time, the girls felt plenty safe with me, and readily agreed to share the room.

"That lasagne was soooo good!" Dawn exclaimed as she collapsed on a bed after we brought our luggage and the cooler inside. We had stopped at a liquor store right across the street from the restaurant before finding the motel, and I poured each of us a small cup of chilled wine. All we had was those little plastic disposable cups that every motel room is stocked with.

Our only other option was a wedding champagne flute gift set at the liquor store. We even joked about getting it, but decided that the idea of the three of us getting married was a little too soon. Destiny did joke about making a quick trip to Vegas before we went home. For gambling, she said, as she gave me a wink. That was how comfortable we felt with each other.

"Did you eat the equivalent of your body weight in that never ending spaghetti plate like you said would?" Dawn questioned her friend.

"Mayyyybe," she replied with a small belch, and turned away with embarrassment as she recalled her dinner gorge.

"In answer to your question from earlier, I don't know. I really have no clue why anyone would be so cruel to such incredible women. Both of you are beautiful, sexy, funny, charismatic, a joy to be around, and I am really happy we have met." Then, looking at each one directly, "I would never do anything to hurt either one of you."

"We know Joe," Destiny smiled.

Sretching her back, she quietly mentioned to no one in particular, "Damn my back hurts." Turning to me, "Do you have any painkillers? Asprin? Ibuprofen?"

"Sure, right here in my bag," as I got up to retrieve the medicine.

"Oh no! I can't take Tylenol! I am highly allergic!"

I promptly headed over to the toilet, dumped the contents, and flushed, throwing the empty container in the trash. "We can't have any of that around," I said flatly.

"Oh my gosh I love this guy so much!" she gushed as she gave me a tight hug.

"Ah hell. If I told you what I did to pay my way through college you would probably ask me to marry you."

"Uh oh!" Dawn suddenly sat up, "Did you do porn?" with an excited eager look in her eyes.

"No!" I laughed as I sat back down on one of the beds. "Private pics only. I went through the training, and I am a licensed massaged therapist."

"MARRY ME!" they both shouted in unison.

I nearly fell off the bed laughing.

"I am so sorry! I was just joking about being licensed, but I am pretty good at massage."

While laughing at my joke, Destiny commanded, "I don't care if you are licensed or not. I want your hands on my back NOW!"

In quick order, I had her moaning and groaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was laying face down on the bed, dressed in only a bra and her traveling shorts.

"Destiny, can I..." I started to ask, but stopped.

"Yes, unhook my bra if you need to."

"What is wrong with you Joe?" Dawn suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I was startled by the sudden outburst.

"I mean just that. What is wrong with you? Destiny and I go from some of the worse toads in the universe. Straight to a Prince Charming that has seemingly zero faults. What is wrong with you?"

I was taken aback by her question, and paused the massage while I pondered her question. After a couple of moments, I replied, "I don't know. Of course I have faults. I am not perfect, I am human." Then, thinking more while I took a sip of wine, "I like the toilet paper roll to be over, not under."

"We are getting a divorce!" from a muffled Destiny, "the roll must be under, you cretin! Now get back to work massage boy!"

"Yes ma'am, at your service," as I continued.

"It doesn't matter to me, either way is fine. What else?"

"I like hard rock and heavy metal music. Many people call it outdated, scary, and weird."

"I like that Metallica song, Nothing Else Matters."

"Ug! That album is when I stopped liking them, although a couple of the newer songs aren't that bad."

"Do you know Through the Glass by Stone Sour? They are usually heavy metal, aren't they?"

"I'm looking at you through the glass," I sang out with my best effort, although fairly badly. I am not a singer and I know it. "Don't know how much time has passed. All I know is that it feels like forever."

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers
12