Second Chances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok! ok!" she laughed, "you are no karaoke king!" Then triumphantly announced, "Ladies and gentlemen! We have found a fault!" "Destiny honey, stop hogging massage boy, its my turn."

Destiny sat up, clutching her bra to her chest, retaining her modesty. "Thanks sweetie, much better," and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before grabbing her t-shirt,and heading into the bathroom.

Dawn was sitting on the other bed, directly across from me. "Let me ask you something."

"Ok, something," I smiled as I finished off my cup of wine.

"You ever date a plus size woman?"

"No."

"Would you ever consider it?"

"Sure, I just never had the opportunity."

"Uh, I got another question," she spoke in a shaky voice as she stood and closed the short gap between us. "Would you ever consider dating me?" she asked, the sound barely audible, as if terrified to ask.

"I have a question for you," I softly replied. The tension between us was so tight, almost suffocating.

"Yes?" we were face to face, looking into each others eyes."

"Dawn..."

"Yes?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Ye-" was all she got out before I kissed her full on the lips. It was a beautiful, short, and tender kiss.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No.-" was all I got out before we locked lips again. This time it was much longer and filled with passion. I pulled her in tight, and she wrapped her arms around me in confidence, as we displayed our mutual interest in each other.

We were so engrossed in the kiss that we were oblivious to Destiny entering the room, until she lightly coughed announcing her presence. We broke the kiss, but kept the embrace smiling up at her.

"Y'all need to get a room!" she exclaimed while laughing. Obviously happy with what we were doing.

"We are in a room, silly!" Dawn grinned.

"You two look so good together. Don't let me interrupt."

"You already did!" I replied laughing.

"Oh shut up and kiss her again. I am going for a walk," as she grabbed a key card, slipped into her sandals, and walked outside.

12