All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 06'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Chapter

A great chapter and I hope not the last!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love It!

I love these two characters. They are both romantic and wildly erotic. The scene between the brothers fooling Aiden was hilarious.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Finally the truth

I didn't really believe she would tell him the truth.. I figured something would prevent it from happening but there it is, right out in the open.. So, when Naomi turns up pregnant, she'll know the barrenness was not her fault and suspect that her husband somehow knew the truth, which was why he withered.. Well, now, I guess they'll get married, sore butt and all, but somehow I feel trouble coming from some quarter.. I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

She finally admits her deepest regret, the thing that is tearing her apart and he beats her for it? This chapter is very disturbing and the punishment does not fit the crime unless he gets a well-deserved spanking too for being a hot-headed moron who doesn't have the listening skills of a 9th grader. That said I love your writing - this chapter just hit me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have to agree with anonymous

A little erotic spanking is one thing, but this was "punishment" for something that was his fault as well as hers. You've turned her into a submissive pain slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous