All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 11'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
haremgirlharemgirlalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Comment from Haremgirl

Sorry, I did ask them to remove my Bitchy little author's note, but for some reason they didn't. Please forgive me for my bad attitude. Put it down to a really awful day and some bad PMS on the day I wrote it. I still like the nasty, crude talk in the story though. I won't apologize for that...just for my Bitchy little note...:-)

Cheers,

Haremgirl

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 17 years ago
Damn, you're good...and hot

Would've scored it a 10 out of 5 if I could. What lusty, hot, and decadent D/s. Talk about teaching your partner how to pleasure, and the power of control and willingly relinquishing it for oneself and their lover. Fantastic chapter to a hot story. Way to go, grrl!!!

SheerahSheerahalmost 17 years ago
LOL you call that bitchy???

Really, I thought you sounded sweet. Frankly it's okay to vent just don't overdo it until you really turned into a whiney b.... Anyway let's get back to this chapter. Awesomely erotically nasty!!! It was burning sizzling hot. Love how you are so uninhibited with your words. You really let loose in this chapter or in this story for the matter. All your past stories were sweetly erotic. But this one was exceptionally fabulous. Really outstanding!!! Great job! Great job HG!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

There is no need to apologize, just keep up this fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOD DAMN GOOD!!!

No need to apologise. i love it when a man talks dirty to me it turns me on so much. brian and sarah are so sweet together. they so belong to each other :) great story one of the best iv read here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun story...

except for the ubiquitous cocking of an eyebrow. corniest thing ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous