Second Changes - Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEDNESDAY

Annie woke with a pounding headache the next morning. Keeping herself up late for a few extra episodes the previous night hadn't helped. Her back was also flaring up from an old injury as well, so it felt like someone had left a knife right in her spine all day. It'd only gotten worse as she'd put on a little more weight with age, so that wasn't uncommon. Today, she felt old and grumpy. Maybe the kids weren't as bad as she imagined. But it sure seemed like it.

Generally, Annie kept a very peaceful, passively run classroom. She firmly believed in encouragement over punishment, and it normally worked.

Roll call went fine, and the kids were just a tad talkative, which required her to remind them what their manners were when someone else was speaking. Not entirely unusual. They listened for a little bit, but attention wandered, and she found herself bringing up the issue a few times before she could get through the roll.

The morning activity involved glue. That was messy, and Annie found her blood pressure building as the kids made several misses right onto the desks or the floor. They were usually good about clean up, so Annie choked down her obsession with almost pouncing on one of them when they had a spill. She knew she'd taught them well enough to get it. Then one of her little boys threw up, and Annie had to go into the hall to avoid a panic attack. She could cope enough to get past the spit and other germs little kids carried around with them, but the other body functions were just...bleh. She couldn't stand it. She paced in the hallway, calming herself before she went back into the class, calm as could be, and called the janitor.

After the activity and their lunch, it was time for reading before the afternoon class came in. Then it started over, with a fresh batch of children. They were a little better, especially during the project. A little messy, but not much, and just as willing to clean up. And no one threw up. Once more through the reading, and she was done for the day.

Annie called Janie as soon as she left, curious to know how she was doing. Janie didn't answer, but immediately called back not two minutes later.

"Hey," Janie said, sounding a lot less like a toad than the previous day. She still sounded a little congested.

"Hey," Annie replied. She got in her car and started home. "How are you feeling?"

"Better, I think," Janie replied. "I slept a lot today. I barely even remember you leaving last night. I slept all the way thru to this morning, got up for like an hour, then fell asleep again on the couch."

"Well, that'll make you feel better," Annie said. "You're sick, you should rest. When do you go back to work?"

"Two days, then I work Friday, and I'm off for the weekend," Janie said. "This vacation improves at the end. Me like if me feel better."

"I'm off Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday this week. We should hang out."

"Definitely. You're welcome to come by tonight if you want. Rick said he was going to come by too and check on me. You looked at the pictures, right? I think I remember that."

"Yes," Annie replied. She thought about going back over to Janie's. "I may wait until tomorrow night though. I'm hoping I can save a little energy tomorrow. The kids are excited for the long weekend I guess. They've certainly been energetic. As long as you're okay though. And Rick is coming by?"

"For sure," Janie said. "But I think I am going to lay down again. I still feel a bit...lazy."

"Yeah, you do that. Rest, work, and we'll hang out Saturday or Sunday. Text me or something, just to let me know that you're still doing okay," Annie said. "Love you. Bye."

"Love you too," Janie replied. Annie felt lonely, so she reached out to a friend, Kayla, who did not answer. She often suspected her calls were avoided on purpose. She pushed that thought aside and considered calling Natalie, but immediately decided against it.

Annie sighed and just drove home again to watch her TV show and go back to work the next day. The headache stayed with her through the day, and drove her into a heavy sleep.

THURSDAY

The next day was less stress. Both the morning and afternoon groups had assemblies. After she took roll, she was left with an empty classroom. She did have to attend the assembly to help supervise the kids, but it was much less work than class. Just before lunch time Annie began to feel sick. A little queasiness at first, and a scratchy throat. She skipped eating when lunch rolled around. She talked her way out of the afternoon assembly at lunch, and spent the afternoon resting in her class, trying to not sleep, but not exactly bouncing around with energy. She was soon sniffling and her throat felt like someone was choking her. She took a class box of tissues to carry around to handle her runny sinuses. By three she was throwing up in the restroom down the hall. One of her fellow teachers, Maggie, was waiting when she got back. She could tell Annie was sick, and looked concerned.

"Hey," Annie said, sniffling. "Sorry, I was just throwing up. I think my sister gave me the flu."

"That sucks!" Maggie replied empathetically.

"Yeah, but I think I'll be okay. If I can't make it, I'll call Phillip in the morning and let him get a sub. It's a long weekend anyway, right?" Annie asked with a smile, sitting down behind her desk.

"Heck yeah," Maggie said. She sipped at the mug she carried with her and leaned casually against the wall behind Annie's desk.

Maggie was a good work friend. If it weren't for the atmosphere of stinky kids, Annie would've had the same jealousy issues she had outside of work with her friends and Janie. Maggie was a stacked teacher. Ridiculously big boobs, a tall skinny frame, and shoulder length blonde hair. Blue eyes, perfectly pearl-white teeth, and a flawless complexion. She was two years younger than Annie too. She'd breezed through college thanks to her middle class family's savings and a volleyball scholarship. Outside of a love of alcohol (there was probably a shot in her mug right now), Maggie didn't seem to have any problems.

But add the kids, the smell, and the bond of stress, and Annie couldn't care less. Both of them looked nice at school, but both taught kindergarten, and usually wound up looking like sweaty, nervous wrecks within the day. Outside work, they never spoke. So it was a perfect friendship as far as Annie was concerned.

"I know you missed the afternoon assembly, but do you think you can make it to bus duty?" Maggie asked. "I can let them know if you can't, and I bet you can leave early. I'm doing it this afternoon though, so if you're up to it, it'll be a lot less boring."

Annie sneezed, making Maggie jump back to dodge, unsuccessfully, some wayward specks of spittle and snot not caught in a quickly drawn tissue. Annie held her hand up, sneezed again, this time away from Maggie, and caught her breath. Finally, she looked up at Maggie with red circles around her eyes and nodded.

"Sorry. I know that wasn't the best proof, but I can handle it. Long weekend, bus duty is easy," she said. She looked around her desk. "Give me a sec to get my stuff ready. I'm going to jet as soon as we're done."

"Cool. I'll be in my class. We can walk down together in a few," Maggie said, standing up and giving Annie a small wave as she left. Annie waved back and began gathering her things. Easy bus duty and then one more day of work that she had plenty of good will to call in on. Followed by a long weekend to rest.

***

Bus duty was a loud, disorienting Hell. She was definitely feverish, and was easily distracted. She almost put some kids on the wrong bus. Maggie wound up on the other end of the loading area, so there wasn't much distraction to be had.

After a long, frustrating eternity, it ended and Annie jetted to her classroom after giving Maggie a hug. She couldn't get to her car quickly enough. It was a terrible ride. She sped home, sniffling and wiping at her runny nose with just her elbow. She'd left the box of tissues and there were no leftover fast food napkins in the glovebox. She distracted herself by jacking up the radio, which was not good for her head, but it distracted her from the ickiness of snotty arms.

Once home, she threw her keys to the door-side table and finally blew her nose in some toilet paper. The snot was yellow and brown, and almost made her gag. She carried the roll with her as she undressed. Groggily, she stripped off her work clothes. The temperature dropped what felt like 70 degrees. She threw on a tee from her dresser wrapped herself in a heavy blanket. She had a little NyQuil in the bathroom, so she took that and passed out almost immediately in bed.

FRIDAY

Annie was not aware of anything but fevered, hazy dreams until she was awoken by her phone the next day. She still didn't feel much better. Her throat hurt, and she felt the sinus pressure building as she became conscious of it. Even turning over for her phone ached. She picked it up grumpily and looked at the caller ID. It was Phillip, the assistant principal. It was noon. She answered, heart and head pounding at the realization.

"Hello? Annie?"

"Yes, sir," Annie answered hoarsely.

"What's going on?" he asked, voice soft and friendly. He wasn't angry. "Are you okay? We've been calling for hours."

The world spun. How had she slept this late?

"I don't know what happened. I didn't even hear the phone ring until just now. I was dead asleep."

She had thought to get to the bathroom and grab a thermometer while explaining. 110! No wonder she felt like crap. She never did have much of a tolerance for NyQuil either. However, sleeping that long was a bit distressing. She tried to ignore her building anxiety about scary bugs. Brazilian Ebola didn't seem like a joke to her, even if she realized Ebola was totally different and from Africa.

"I've got a 110 fever," she said to Phillip.

"I'm very sorry to hear that. But you know you've got to give me a heads up on these things, Annie," he said, still politely. He was a nice older man. Much too old for any of the younger teachers like Annie to really bond with, and they actually didn't speak much outside of the daily morning meetings, but he always put a nice foot forward. And everyone was on first name basis with him. He never spoke in more than a moderate tone, even when dishing out criticism. "I asked around, and some of the faculty knew you were sick. But you never came to me. You should know I'm here for you and all the faculty. Are you going to the doctor?"

"I'll make an appointment as soon as possible," she replied. Her missing work was at least unheard of. She probably would have called in today anyway. She just hadn't planned on it turning out like this. She was a kindergarten teacher, no tenure, was she going to be fired? The anxiety made her feel sicker. "I'm so, so sorry, Phillip. I don't know what to say,"

"Just put word in that you're sick next time," he said with a sigh. "We have Maggie covering your class right now. I called in a sub as soon as you didn't show up this morning. They're supposed to be here for the afternoon class shortly."

"Thank you," Annie croaked. Between the fever, embarrassment, and slight panic, she was unable to elaborate.

"I'll let you go. Get to feeling better and we will see you on Tuesday."

They ended the call. Annie noticed she also had a text from Janie. Before she could check what it said, she headed for the restroom and hurled in the toilet. She heaved again and again until she was heaving just air. She wasn't sure if it was the flu or from her nerves.

"Fuuuuck," she groaned, leaning against her wall. She caught her breath and stood. She stumbled back into the bedroom and flopped back in bed on her stomach. She felt near paralyzed with exhaustion as she buried her face in her pillow and groaned again. No wonder Janie just passed out when she came home. Once she was feeling better, she swore she was going to slug her sister for giving her this. After lifting her head to breathe real air and turning slightly, Annie rapidly fell back asleep.

***

Annie awoke again in the early evening. She was dripping sweat, and sore from head to toe. Though, the intensity of her sore throat and congestion had subsided at least enough she could breathe again. The fever had obviously broken, but she still had a headache stabbing her directly in the back of the skull. Slowly and shakily she rose up out of bed and made for the restroom to pee. She scratched vigorously at her arm.

She kept scratching as she peed. Everywhere itched all at once. Once she started scratching her arm raw, she quit, but then had to scratch her tummy. Then her other arm. A leg. Stomach. Shoulder. Even her tits itched. After she had peed, she went to the bathroom mirror. She looked like shit. Her eyes were sunk back in her head with red puffy rings around them, as bad as Janie's when she'd gotten in the car. Her skin was pale and blotchy. It was now also riddled with scratch marks. On the other hand, though, she looked like she'd lost a couple pounds. Those sick-as-a-dog-not-eating much pounds. She admired herself. Still heavy, but whatever. This wasn't actually a diet.

Speaking of which, she was kinda hungry. After splashing some water on her face, she went into the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. Before she could pour the milk, she thought twice. Didn't want to upset her already upset stomach or risk the milk curdling from her fever. She wound up poaching a couple eggs instead. After that, she went into the living room, and bundled herself up under a blanket. She had stopped sweating. The temperature was dropping again.

The only shows on were infomercials, but she was drifting off to sleep some more, so she didn't care too much. Her head throbbed and her eyes itched. As the boring informercials continued, Annie had no problem going back to sleep.

SATURDAY

Awareness came and went. At some point she became faintly aware of sliding her hand into the front of her panties. She was squishy wet. Gentle waves of pleasure pulsated through her body.

Annie sighed as she woke up aroused, in a fog of post-fever endorphins. She teased her nipples, which were already erect and thick with excitement. They throbbed for attention, rock hard and shockingly sensitive to the touch. She moaned and melted in a lazy, hazy heat of lust as she gently massaged it under her shirt. She pulled the shirt up and looked at her puffy, swollen nipple as she gave it a tug. She winced. It was way too sensitive. It, her other nipple, and their areoles looked fatter and fleshier than normal, and both jutted out at least a good inch, thick and turgid. Both tits felt hot and sore as well.

Surprised and in pain, she lost the moment, and sighed. It was daylight again, early morning, which was disorienting. Everything seemed almost dreamlike, somewhat jollier and peaceful. Like when she used to get high with a hint of when she was rolling. She definitely didn't feel like moving. She was exhausted from all that sleep. She briefly looked back her oddly swollen chest, then grumpily got up to go to the bathroom.

The light was really bright in the bathroom, causing her to squint at her reflection. She still looked sick, but good. She'd lost more weight than she'd realized. A lot! She confirmed on a scale. Almost 20 pounds?!

Confused, she pulled up her shirt again and looked at herself in the mirror. It definitely showed. Mostly in her oversized belly, which had lost at least a roll. Her arms looked skinnier. There was definitely 20 pounds gone. At the same time, her tits were meatier than they had been the previous day. Each looked like they'd gained at least a pound. Her thighs were slightly thinner, but her hips and ass still had a healthy marbling. They didn't look much smaller. Had she caught the sexy flu? No telling what it'd done to Janie if so. That made her laugh a little. Then again, her skin, especially on her fat ass, was still riddled with acne and its accompanying scars, her hair a mess, and her eyes were blank, lifeless holes from her illness. Whatever, she looked good. She took the compliment.

Annie actually giggled and smiled to herself, admiring her weight...redistribution. She did feel much better, and this time her temperature read at just above 101. Realizing she did still have a fever, Annie shivered and quickly pulled her shirt down. She couldn't help tweaking a still rock-hard nipple with a pleasurable shiver and giggle. She used the toilet, then headed for her computer to start searching for a doctor. She found several in-network, but none opened for at least another 30 minutes.

Annie's stomach rumbled. She returned to the kitchen and found her uneaten bowl of cereal. She forewent the milk again and just chomped on dry cereal. Her nipples would not shut up. As soon as she started to eat, they leapt to the front of her mind once again, screaming for attention. And they were sensitive! Annie had to hold still just to stop her shirt from rubbing against them. They hadn't been as bad when she woke up, as horny as she'd been, but now that she was feeling less drowsy and more just lazy, the sensation became more vivid and maddening. She didn't finish eating, and set her half-empty bowl aside, lifted her shirt, then scooped up a breast. She gasped at how sore it was. Her skin was red and felt hotter than earlier. She gently traced a rock hard nipple and moaned. It felt better than earlier. Despite her concern, she melted again, completely enraptured in the sensation for several moments.

Returning to the moment with a smile, she pulled her shirt down and carefully and went back to the couch. Annie finally read Janie's text "I'm having weird symptoms, getting Rick to take me to the doctor. Call me when you get a chance."

She texted Janie in response to let her know she'd gotten sick too, and swore bloody vengeance. Hopefully, everything had gone alright at the doctor. Knowing that she wasn't alone in suffering was reassuring. At least Janie would die with her. That made her giggle to herself again.

Annie thought about getting dressed, but decided to chill on the couch for a little longer. She watched Judge Julie. She couldn't ignore her nipples. She didn't entirely want to because doing it right made them feel really good, but the sensitivity was a bit much. Not to mention the anxiety of not being able to just say no. It was quickly becoming a compulsion, just like singing her locked door song, and an obsessive thought. There was no option to think about something else and just ignore it.

Annie thought after kicking coke and cigarettes, or pushing through the worst of her panic attacks, that she'd never face something she couldn't say no to if she wanted. But the obsession was An Obsession. She gave in shortly then reached into her shirt to play with her hard, sore nipples. Soon, she was rubbing herself through her panties, building the excitement further. Every nerve in her body bathed in the relaxing waves as she laid back. Judge Julie became a boring distraction that she zoned out in as she focused on the wonderful feelings coursing through her body. She was already soaking wet, so she pulled the panties aside and started rubbing her slippery clit directly. In the heat of it, she tugged gently on her nipple. Her whole tit almost lit up with pleasure, and she almost came. She tugged again, even softer and getting a bit of sore tit and areola this time. It was delicious. Between massaging her nipples and her fingers in her pussy, she easily brought herself to an overwhelmingly breath-taking orgasm.

***

Annie gasped and moaned, swimming in the aftershocks. She slowly relaxed into the afterglow, still lazily rubbing at her nipples. A dopey grin spread across her face. She turned over onto her side to watch Judge Julie, then a few more morning shows. She didn't really care what was going on, they were simple to zone out in and rest. She continued to play with her nipples absently. The remnant of her attention not focused on the TV was entranced with a greasy film that had formed around her nipples, rubbing it up the elongated nubs and delighting in the smooth texture it seemed to encourage. She was liking the sensitivity now.