Second Comings - Sex Type Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

"I feel so weird coming here," Laura said as she and Justin walked to Secord's house.

"He seemed to think this was worth a try, that it might be good for both of you."

"Will Hastings be there?"

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"No reason. Is that his place, over there?"

"The silver Audi out front? I think that's it."

He knocked on the door, saw Jordan Secord coming.

"Welcome! Come on in, get out of this snow!" He stood aside, then quickly shut the door behind them. "Here, let me take your coats..."

They all went into the tiny living room and after he'd seated Lake and Grier, Secord asked if they'd like some wine. Both nodded and he left for the kitchen, returned with two glasses of Piesporter Goldtropfchen Spätlese and put them on the table in front of his guests, telling them what it was before disappearing back into the kitchen again.

"What are you two doing back there?" Laura asked. "It smells wonderful!"

"Salads first," Michele replied, carrying plates out to the living room. "We're using the dining room as Jordie's office now, so we eat out here. Hope you don't mind."

"Mind," Lake cried, "how could anyone mind food that smells so heavenly!"

Michele smiled as she returned to the kitchen.

He took a sip. "It's sweet," he said, surprised, and Laura did too.

"I like it. Complex."

Michele came back with a platter of cheeses and sliced pears, then sat down opposite Laura; Secord followed and sat next to Michele. "Oh, that's Emmentaler and kirsch gourmandise," he added. "Thought about a cheese fondue, but that's almost a cliché these days..."

"I've never had fondue," Laura said. "Always wanted to try it, though."

"Ah, well, maybe next time," Secord said.

"What's in the salad? It's amazing..."

"Lingonberries, gorgonzola and walnuts," Michele said. "And I made a Lingonberry vinaigrette. You like it? Really?"

"My God," Lake said. "It's amazing. Butter lettuce?"

"Yup. Get it up in Hanover, at the Co-op."

"Long way for groceries," Lake said.

"We go up once a week anyway. No big."

"That cheese, what did you call it? It tastes like cherries!"

"Ah, the Gourmandise? It's infused with cherry brandy. Good stuff." Secord stood and went back to the kitchen, then a door opened to the outside and shut quickly.

"Is he cooking outside?" Lake asked.

"Steak, on the grill," Michele said.

"Think he needs a hand?"

"Jordan? He always needs help. Just leave your plate, I'll get it."

He walked through the kitchen, saw pasta boiling and vegetables steaming and shook his head. 'They're going all out,' he said to himself. 'I wonder why?' He stepped out on the little wooden deck off the kitchen and saw Secord adding bits of soaked wood to the grill. "What are you up to out here?"

Secord stood and smiled. "Giving those two time to talk, I guess. Just put the meat on. That should give them time to clear the air."

"Clear the air?"

"Sharon filled-in Michele and a few of the Deans what was going on last Fall. The stuff Laura did was outrageous. Juvenile, really. Almost hate-crime stuff."

"Sorry, I don't know the details."

"Well, let's keep it that way, then. Better left unsaid, anyway."

"So, Michele knows?"

"Of course."

"Makes all this rather ironic, wouldn't you say?"

Secord grinned. "Rather."

"She's quite pretty, but I guess you know that."

"I guess that's hard to ignore," Secord said, then he pointed to his heart, "but her beauty is more than skin deep. I've never known anyone quite like her..." He was standing there, looking up at the sky when he said that, and Lake had the impression Secord was about to cry. "I feel so lucky to be with her."

"Indeed."

"So. You and Laura? Kind of sudden, isn't it?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure what I'm dealing with yet. Explosive is a word that comes to mind, and very confused."

"How's 302 coming along? I've got a couple kids taking foreign policy that are in your class; they say it's easy. Too easy."

"Do they, now? Well, I've been retrenching some, going over some basic concepts."

"Beth again?"

"Maybe she's one of those propagandists you were talking about?"

"Maybe. I'm keeping out of school politics."

"Been there and done that, eh?"

"And crashed and burned, too. I'd like to get tenure, have some stability in my life."

"With Michele?"

"Damn right. If she'll have me."

"Why wouldn't she? Does she love you?"

"It's complicated, Justin."

"I can only imagine."

Secord looked at Lake, saw the smirking sarcasm in the man's eyes and turned away to flip the steaks. He sighed, sighed at all the irony and hate in the air, but he faced it. With a smile.

"So, how do you like your steak? They're little filets, by the way."

"Medium ought to be fine. Man, it's sure snowing now."

"Yeah, let's get you inside..."

Michele was sautéing Brussels sprouts now, the pasta was drained and her sauce almost ready, so Secord went back and tended the meat, then carried it in a minute later. When everything was ready they carried dinner out to the table.

"Sprouts have a red wine and cherry glaze, the pasta a sauce of olive oil, butter, garlic, shallots and a drizzle of Colatura di Alici," Michele told them. "Enjoy!"

"What's Colatura de whatever?" Laura asked.

"Tell me if you like it first, then I'll tell you!" Michele's eyes were bright and animated now, she seemed a little happier than before, and Lake hoped their talk had been helpful; now he watched as Laura twirled some spaghetti on her fork and took the bite.

"My God, it's wonderful! You have to tell me!"

"Anchovy syrup," Secord said, "and don't ask how it's made."

Lake smiled. "They've been making it the same way since Caesar's day. Grand stuff. Thanks, you two. What a grand dinner!"

Secord looked panicked and stood. "The wine!" He dashed off into the kitchen and returned with four more glasses and a bottle of red. "Just in case!" he said, sitting, and Lake laughed.

"You two are incredible!" he said, taking the glass from Secord. "A toast, to our hosts," he added, holding up his glass. "To ancient music, and magic nights!"

"Here's to swimmin' – with bow-legged women!" Secord added before he tossed off the last of his white. Michele and Laura smiled and drank some wine, then everyone turned to their plates.

When they were finished, Secord began clearing and Lake stood to help. "Can I lend a hand?"

"Absolutely!" Secord said.

"Really, Jordan, that was just grand. Haven't had a dinner like that in years. Many thanks."

"Oh, you're most welcome. We try to do something nice at home once a week, but she went all out tonight."

"She's, well, she's just amazing."

"She is. And I'm just mad about her, too. Can't help it."

"I think I understand," Lake said, looking at Michele in the living room. "It's indeed magic when we find someone, isn't it?"

"Makes life worth living, I guess."

"You two are sure quiet in here," Michele said as she came in the kitchen. "Better get out. I've got work to do."

"Come on, Justin. The boss has spoken."

"More?" Lake said.

"Chocolate fondue and strawberries," Michele said, smiling.

"Jesus!" Lake replied, and he saw Laura watching his every move, and the way he responded to Michele's artistry in the kitchen. 'Uh-oh,' he said to himself.

"This is what you're talking about?" she whispered as he sat by her again. "This is how you want to live?"

"There's no certain way I want to live, Laura. What I see here is two people working to make a life together. And yes, it's nice what they do together, but what we do doesn't have to be what they do..."

"I make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Jordan."

He kissed her, ran his fingers through her hair. "It's all in the peanut butter, baby. Gotta be crunchy."

"E-e-w-w! No way!" she said as she laughed, and he laughed too.

"No hanky-panky on the sofa!" Secord said, chuckling as he came in, now carrying a plate full of strawberries and bananas in one hand and more plates in his other.

"What's this," Laura asked as he set the platter down.

"Chocolate fondue," Michele said as she came in carrying a small fondue set. She put the pot down in the middle of the table, adjusted the flame while Secord set little plates and long forks out, then she took a strawberry and dipped it in the bubbling chocolate. "Go ahead, the heat's perfect now."

Laura took a fork and speared a piece of banana on it, then dipped it into the bubbling pot. "That's it?"

"That's right," Secord said, "just dip and put it on your plate, then dip another as you eat the first. Simplicity itself!"

"Heavenly," Lake said, then he speared one for Laura and did the next one for her.

She took it, smiled when she finished, but she seemed almost upset now.

"What's wrong, Laura," Michele asked, now clearly concerned.

"I'm sorry, it's just I've never had a dinner like this before. I didn't grow up like this and, I don't know, suddenly I feel very inadequate. Very small."

Secord looked at Laura, then at Lake. "Laura, people grow together. They learn what they like, together, and then try to find new things to enjoy. You're young, and you've got your whole life ahead of you. A lifetime to find new things."

"The world's what you make of it, Laura," Michele added. "Like we talked about."

Laura nodded, tried to smile. "Right."

"You two look good together," Secord said, and Lake put his arm around Laura.

"I think so, too," Michele added.

They finished dessert then Secord cleared the table and started in on the dishes. When Lake came in and offered to help, Secord told him to go back out and stay with Laura. When he was finished he rejoined them, but Lake was standing, making their excuses.

"Well, glad you two could come over, and hope it's not the last time!" he said, then Lake came and shook his hand.

"Great night. Thanks."

"Door's open. Anytime. Laura? You too."

"You know," Laura said, tearing up, "I didn't have a dad, but I watch you and now I know what I missed." She ran out the door and down into the snow that covered sidewalk, then she started walking hurriedly away.

"You better go get her, Justin. And hold on tight," Michele said, but then Lake leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"Right. Later." He too took off through the snow but soon caught up with Laura.

"Interesting couple," Secord said. "A bit mad, but interesting."

He turned and looked at Michele, and she was watching them as they disappeared into the snow. "You know what, Jordan? I almost feel happy for her."

"I'm glad. But?"

"There's something in her eyes."

"And?"

"Never mind. Could I stay with you tonight?"

He looked at her. "I think I'd like that."

"Good. Me too..."

+++++

Lake took Laura's gloved hand in his and he watched as their frosty breathes drifted through the snow, how the two plumes seemed to mingle in the air as they rose.

"So, can you tell me what it was like, when you were a kid?"

"Do you really want to?"

"If you talk, I'll listen. And yes, I'm interested."

She seemed to gather herself before she spoke, yet again she hesitated. "Why?"

"Because, I don't know, don't you think I need to?"

"It's not a very happy story, Justin."

"Okay."

"My mom was a teacher, in Honolulu, very religious, very strict. She was never happy. That's what I remember most about her. She was always mad. Always angry, and really, she wasn't all that smart."

"What'd she teach?"

"Third grade. At a Catholic elementary school there."

"You father?"

"I don't know. Never did. Apparently he was in the military, the Navy I think. That's all I ever knew about him."

"Was your mother pretty?"

"She was gorgeous! Everyone told her that, too, but she ignored stuff like that. It wasn't 'godly.'"

"She was really into it, I take it?"

"Yeah, she helped out at Sunday school, went to Mass several nights a week..."

"Catholic, you said?"

"Yes. She told me once she'd wanted to be a nun, but that she wasn't pure enough."

"What do you know about her parents?"

"Not much. Her dad worked for a railroad, that's all I know. My grandmother was a housewife."

"Never met them?"

"Once, but I hardly remember them."

"Where's your mom now?"

"She's gone."

"You mean dead?"

"Suicide."

"Geesh, I'm sorry. When did this happen?"

"A couple of years ago."

"And you're okay with it now?"

"I was okay about it then. I hated her guts."

"Bad memories?"

"Nothing but."

"You know something, I've never seen you not fully clothed in layers of parkas and pants. What do you look like under all that nonsense?"

"Wanna find out?"

"I think so. Yes."

"Well, that's not an altogether ringing endorsement!"

"Laura? No one-night-stands, remember?"

"I do. You know, that's what's so weird about you. The only men I've ever known...that's all they ever wanted. Why are you so different?"

"Because my mom was probably the exact opposite of yours. My dad left her because of it, and he won full custody too."

"What did she do?"

"She drank a lot, I think what was called a country club wife, but then she started sleeping around, doing pills, that kind of thing."

"Sounds bad. What did your father do?"

"Does," he said. "He's still at it, a lawyer, up in Seattle. My step-mom, too."

"She's a lawyer too, you mean?"

"Yes, that's how they met. They do labor law at the same firm. Represent union workers, all very noble, really. Progressive democrats and all that nonsense."

"Nonsense?"

"I never got what it is, you know, that keeps them so motivated."

"And this," she chided, "from a man who teaches Marx to a bunch of rich kids? Oh, my..."

"I don't really think much about his theories. He set the world back, you know, not forward."

"I guess. Not my thing."

"What is your thing?"

"You mean, besides sex?"

"Uh-huh."

"Shakespeare."

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed that."

"Oh? What would you have?"

"Jackie Collins."

She slapped him, playfully, on the arm. "You're bad."

He laughed. "I hope not."

"Hmm? What do you mean by that?"

"I don't want to be bad. Not to you, not ever."

She stopped, looked up at him then kissed him gently. "Then don't be."

"Okay." He kissed her this time, and gently too, but so much longer than the first time.

"Are we there yet?" she asked, beginning to shiver.

"Yup. Wanna come in?"

"Oh yeah. And just in case you were wondering, I'm still hungry – and I'm gonna eat you up."

"Right."

They went in he turned on the lights.

"You still wanna see me without my clothes on?"

"I do, yes."

"You're sure?"

"You're a tease."

"Okay. Wait for me out here in the living room."

"You're serious?"

She pointed, and he left. A few minutes later she called his name, and he pranced in.

She was gorgeous, he saw, then he saw her left leg. And her prosthesis. Her left leg was simply gone from mid-femur down, and he couldn't help but stare. The he saw her face, expected to see disappointment, but no, she was smiling, enjoying his shock.

"Not what you had in mind, was it?" she said mockingly as she watched him. "Still horny, Professor?" She moved to put her clothes back on.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Leaving!"

"Why?"

She turned around, looked at him. "That's all right, Professor. I don't need a mercy fuck."

"I...what?"

"Look. What do you..."

"I think I understand, but give me time to catch up, would you?"

"What?"

"You know, you really are quite lovely."

"For a..."

"No. I mean you really are quite lovely." He walked to her, held her hands, helped her down onto the bed and he sat beside her.

"Justin, I'm cold."

"I'll keep you warm. I promise, Laura. I'll keep you warm."

+++++

He woke up the next morning unsure of his footing in this new, altered landscape, but he let Laura sleep while he went to the kitchen and started breakfast. He heard her get up at one point, and then head into the bathroom, yet after a few minutes – nothing. He left the bacon and went into his bedroom; she was sitting up, waiting for him.

"So, breakfast in bed," she said, beaming.

"Would you like that?" he said, looking at her over his glasses.

"First time for everything, I guess."

"So, are you ready to be spoiled just a little bit?"

"Are you?"

He smiled and went back to the kitchen. "Am I?" he said to the walls.

He took her pancakes and bacon, a local maple syrup too, then he smiled at her smile, and as he watched her eat he had to admit to himself he was suddenly quite happy, maybe even content.

"What would you like to do with our Saturday?" he asked.

"You mean, besides grading papers?"

"Ah. There is that."

"Maybe you'd let me curl your toes again sometime."

"Do what?"

"When you cum, your toes curl. Really weird, but kind of cool."

"I don't think I've ever cum like I did last night. Massive."

"I nearly drowned, hot-shot."

"You're something else, Laura."

"I know. And you love me, don't you?"

He shrugged. "It's beginning to feel like that, yes."

"I know. Me too."

"Really. When did that happen?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe the first time I saw you. Maybe a minute ago."

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd it go with Michele last night?"

The change was instantaneous. "She's not back at the health center yet," she said, cautious now, almost calculating, "but she said I could come over and talk anytime 'til she is."

"You think she could help?"

"Can't know 'less I try, right?"

"I guess. Do you like her?"

"I'm ashamed, Justin. Of what I did to her."

"Okay. Does she know how you feel?"

"I think so. She's insightful, intuitively so. Almost spooky, you know?"

"She's a psychologist. 'Intuitive' is her job."

"No. It's more than that; it was like she could see inside me. Even before I said anything."

"Interesting. But still, you trust her?"

"I do. Very much."

"Okay. So, do I need to take you home, to pick up papers...or would you like to move in?"

+++++

"You know, watching you cum is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life..."

She smiled, looked in his eyes. "It feels pretty good from up here, too."

Justin slid up the bed by her side. "I mean it. I watched. Closely, ya know. It starts with your breathing, then your arms go out straight, you started grabbing the sheets..."

"And your hair..."

"Yup, I know...then your legs tighten, your toes point like a ballerina's. The muscles in your thighs got so tight. It was like watching a thunderstorm, lightning rippling from cloud to cloud. And I've never seen more perfect breasts," he said as he took one in his mouth. "God, I could stay here forever."

"Here? Where is here?"

"Here, in your arms, between your thighs."

"Justin...so sweet...I love your name..."

"I've never been so, I don't know..."

"Happy?"

"Maybe. Content might be a better word, but I don't know. To me, this feels like love. What I always wanted love to feel like."

"You do? Why?"

"I don't know. I guess I've never felt so alive, Laura. I can't imagine being without you, and I know I'll never feel this way unless you're here with me, by my side."

She grew silent, watched him closely, wondered where he was going with this. He'd been very quiet all week, consumed with his classes, particularly the kids in 302, but last night he'd been exuberant, more animated than she'd ever seen him, but now – this? She moved from silence to nervousness, then he looked at her.

"I met with the Dean yesterday," he said.

"And?"

"He said they'd been watching me, how I turned those kids around."

"In 302?"

"Yup. Long story short. They offered me tenure."

She drifted into his arms. "Oh, Justin!" She kissed his face as she hugged him. "I'm so happy for you," she whispered.

"I want to marry you," he whispered in her ear. "Will you marry me, spend your life with me? Please?"