All Comments on 'Second Date Rimjob'

by JackTheRimmer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
pavlovpavlovabout 12 years ago

This story was very hot! I guess it belongs to this fetish that Jack wasn't even cumming. He should have fuck both girls in the ass. I hope there will be a 2nd part in which he does so.

MawrGorshinMawrGorshinabout 12 years ago
Eating girls' butts rules!

Loved your story: hot, funny, and thoroughly entertaining. Thanks!

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
yummy!

my wife let's me eat her ass from time to time, but she never talks about it, during or after. I wish she would ask for it like the characters in your story, and comment about how good it feels while my tongue is up her butt. odd that chloe didn't fuck or suck him off, but I love the tease at the end and can't wait for chapter 2! great job!

sweet_illusionsweet_illusionabout 12 years ago
!!!!

amazingggg ! i love well written rimming stories and yours are the best i've found yet ! please never stop writing , you give such life to the characters and the scenes . this story was so hot i'm typing this comment one handed ! please write more . ;] xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL

My wife definitely wouldn't let me kiss her after I'd rimmed her. My girlfriend on the other hand let me rim her on the first date and then kiss her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Tastes Great

The talent at writing these storys is excellant. Keep up the good work. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue

Would love to see this story continue with Jack and Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Love your writing. The spinoff with Jessica would be awesome.

Cosmic_daddyCosmic_daddyalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love eating my wifes ass every chance I get. If only she had a friend like Chloe to get it on camera!!

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 11 years ago
Tung De Bung

That was fantastic. There's nothing better than a nice long asshole sucking and tongue fucking. You didn't miss a beat. I would have gone into more detail on the taste and scent of her tailhole though. Making it a little more funky and tangy like the real thing. 5 stars for a wonderful read.

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

He gets to do two in one night. What a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More on the wonderful stink

I wish you would write more about sniffing the asshole. It must be thoroughly sniffed before rimming. Once the licking begins, the wonderful aroma is gone. The smell is what drives us ass lovers wild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

SO HOT!!! I'm an ass lover myself. Such a hot story, keep it up. More like this one.

Amazing read, well written. I do agree with, there should be a bit more of sniffing the ass before the actual licking. But overall excellent story with enough detail ;p ( )•( )

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
A double-date for Jack, and a double-dare

Hot Damn a two-fer! I can't seem to find a satisfactory one-fer and Jack's got the coming and cumming at him from all directions. It's just not fair.

But I want to read about Jack getting his ass eaten, reciprocation fro his bawdy pleasures. It's got to happen some time.

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
Hot!

Unfortunately I can't take a cock into my ass, its just to painful, but I love to be licked there. A guy who will do it with passion is a big plus for him in my book. And I love to reciprocate. There is something so erotic about having a man bent over on his knees with his balls hanging down. When I was young I used to feel that I was unusual for enjoying anilingus as much as I do, but I've learned its completely normal. Why would it feel so good if it wasn't?

MarcusDiveMarcusDiveover 5 years ago
Finally i found my tribe men

Thanks so much Jack. I can not express my passion for womans ass like you do in words. But its so much comforting now to know some one is passionate about women's ass holes like me. The plot with truth and dare is really fitting to the story. Just awesome man. Would love to meet you in person and hangout with you if i ever can in this life.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

"balloon knot", genius description, wins the trophy for originality.

To kathy251724:

Yours is the hottest comment ever!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years ago

Great writing!

Realistically getting there and delivering it all in such a short story.

No words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Needed preliminaries before getting to the actual rimming.

Maybe some strippong naked. Then some admiring. Then some touchy-feely playing with pussy and boobs. Then some anxiety about it being lots of fun, but when are you going to tongue my ass?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackTheRimmer@JackTheRimmer
481 Followers
I'm a friendly guy, so if you want to chat, feel free to contact me directly at jackrimmer69@yahoo.com on Snapchat (username: jdeck609) or on Kik (username: jrimr) - I always read the messages and like to hear from people. And if you ask nicely, I have videos I might share... ...